PDA

View Full Version : LS Production Presents : Winter "SONATA" (Pics Avail)

loveseed
03-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Dear Bros, latest production :

Name : SONATA
Height : 1.6m
Stats : 34C'24'35
Damage : $150/90/2

Pics link below :

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/Sonata_edit.jpg

Do Sms me or PM me for bookings, cheers and thanks!

Best Regards,
LS

tenggiri
03-09-2007, 11:58 PM
I had a early evening meeting with the Wintry Sonata and, must be due to the global warming, she is one hot frisky babe. Please discount the make over pics you see of her cos she looks much younger in person, and almost schoolgirl cute. Complexion is golden brown cos of her one week holiday in Pattaya and petite's the word for her. Boob lovers,, no worries, cos she's got ample and natural B cuppers that suits her body frame just fine. Hehe.

Down to the nitty gritty and it was warming up nicely between us even tho the language difference is a small barrier and soon she was asking me to see the tan on her sweet young body. It looked even but more interesting was her small light brown nipples whick look absolutely lickable.

Off to the bath now before anything else and before long, i got my first bbbj of the night from the naughty Sonata while lying back in the warm water. It was a bit rough at times but overall quite excellent as i could feel her lips encircling the rod when she go deeper and when she pull back her tongue would flicker . ;I would have CIMed if she had gone on longer.

Anyways i prefered to screw her with my first shot so we continued outside and when she joined me in bed she started to suck my nipples and quite quickly gave my rod another bbbj. Soon, she indicated she wanted me to service her, Hahaha, i guess she's slightly tired , so i layed her back and serviced those adorable nipples and made her moan some with a good cunni.

She was really getting hot after that and insisted that we start the fj right away, so after getting capped, i took her in missionary and gradually pumped her deeper and harder and thats when her moaning slowly got some thai words coming out and soon i think she climaxed but i haven.

So she then got on top of me and rocked the rodeo and i fucked her in a couple more positions before she requested to be done in doggie style! Great girl this one! Hehe. All in all a fantastic romp for me and GFE was high altho not much frenching by her..maybe my breath not so good from too much smoking.:D

Second round was not completed becos we had only 15mins left after all that, so we shared some makan and then we quickly showered and i prepared to leave but not before collecting her no. for my next Bkk trip.

Face: 7.5/10 Cute syt.
Ht/Wt: 1.6/43kg
Body: 7.5/10 Petite and no fats. Tanned skin with small scar near her hip from motorcycle accident.
Boobs: 8/10 B+ cup. Firm, natural with small light brown nips.
Pussy: Unshaven but not over bushy. No unpleasant smell. Quite tight.
Cunni: Yes
Fingering: She experienced some pain, so i stopped.
Frenching: Not too much.
Bbbj: 7.5/10
Fj: 9/10
Gfe: 9/10
Damage: 130/2/90
Rtf: Too many birds, too little ammo.

ArChi
04-09-2007, 01:15 AM
think i am the 2nd blood for her.. although she say i am 1st.

she is quite inexperience in doing FL but what i can say his B+ / C cup is real and soft. attitude is great, she get wet easily and shout some thai or japs language when she is high. Feel like doing with GF good feeling.

Face 8/10
Body 7/10 - 1 for pimples on back
9/10 attitude
6/10 for skill

overall i rate 7.5 / 10 .

i believe after a few days when she got warm up, she will be a very good gem.

dexblu
04-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Dear Bros, latest production :

Name : SONATA
Height : 1.6m
Stats : 34C'24'35

Best Regards,
LS

Waaahhh !!! Director LS !!! New Production you NEVER inform me ???:eek: :D

loveseed
04-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Thanks bro tenggiri for the first blood FR and bro ArChi for the second blood FR !!! Cheers! :p

LS

tenggiri
04-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Waaahhh !!! Director LS !!! New Production you NEVER inform me ???:ee

If you like to drink Slurpee, this gal Sonata can fit the bill too, and her cups are large size. Hehehe. Can get 'Brain Freeeze'. Hahaha. :D

loveseed
04-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Waaahhh !!! Director LS !!! New Production you NEVER inform me ??? :D

Oh bro, bery the sony, I thought you bery the busy this week mah... :p

LS

dexblu
05-09-2007, 12:14 PM
If you like to drink Slurpee, this gal Sonata can fit the bill too, and her cups are large size. Hehehe. Can get 'Brain Freeeze'. Hahaha. :D

Bro tenggiri,

Thanks for the tip! I would love to taste a GIANT CUP and hopefully I will not experience a "Cum Freeze!!!". HAHAHAHAHA!!! Good Day To You Bro!!

Oh bro, bery the sony, I thought you bery the busy this week mah... :p

LS

Still dare to mention "Sony!!" You made me miss to SO Sonata's NY liao!!!

shuaige84
05-09-2007, 12:21 PM
sonata looks like a local syt :D

Authority
05-09-2007, 04:33 PM

Which local SYT? No wonder looks quite familiar :eek:

loveseed
06-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Still dare to mention "Sony!!" You made me miss to SO Sonata's NY liao!!!

Oops... Heehee...

Which local SYT? No wonder looks quite familiar :eek:

Bros, which local syt huh ? I also want to know leh !

LS

alien69
07-09-2007, 09:08 AM
Waiting for more FRs ...before I decide whether I want to try or not

loveseed
07-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Sure bro, any more FRs, please share share... :D :p

LS

dexblu
07-09-2007, 06:40 PM
LS Production Presents... “SONATA” The GORGEOUS WINTER BEAUTY

Read the hint that Bro’ Tenggiri left for me and I contacted Director LS to secure a slot for SONATA, THE GORGEOUS WINTER BEAUTY today!!!!

As my experience did not differ much from that of Bro’ Tenggiri, I will only pen down the finer points which has been deeply etched in my mind after my afternoon’s tea break with SONATA. Her attitude and beauty grows on me with each passing moment and I personally felt that my slot was over in a blink of an eye!!!
Sigh… how times fly when you are having FUN!!!

Sweet smile with an excellent disposition!!

Only regret is that I did not get a DOUBLE SLOT!!

Natural b00bs which compliments her body!!

Attentive to your every needs and starts a conversation with you!!

Tactful and easy to get along with!!

Attitude which is world class and always aiming to please!!

Pix accuracy: 80%, But Real Package Is SO MUCH PRETTIER!!
Service/Attitude: 9/10
Damage: Refer to LS + Ferrero Rocher + Some Tips

THANKS A MILLION Director LoveSeed for SONATA…. The room’s aircon was also cold enough for my WINTER SEXPERIENCE !!! Have A GREAT WEEKEND!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

sgchionger
08-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Knock on her door and a young tan syt open the door. Not the prettiest i seen so far but also definately looks very good. Btw she quite new to this line as i think she told me she never do FL in Bangkok. However her attitude is good as she will listen to your request and try to accommodate you. WE proceed to the bath(sop). On the bed we foreplay a bit and w lick each other nipples and sucking it. she moan softly and i can tell she quite enjoy people sucking on her nipples. I proceed to eat her pussy and she shuddered when i lick her clitoris, shes damn sensitive :D . I proceed to do a fj in 2 different postions before cumming. Can Cim but i dun wan do that. We rest a bit and seeing not much time left cos my foreplay too long :D . She bathe me and we tcss on the bed for a while. She also gave me her no in bangkok and say she will bring me around if i got go to bangkok next time.

She told me she need money for her education when she goes back bangkok. Bros here do help he a bit and pls be gentle with her, she new and attitude is good.

Face: 7.5/10 Cute syt.
Ht/Wt: 1.6/43kg
Body: 7.5/10 Petite and no fats. Tanned skin ( she do work out in bangkok, carlifornia fitness)

Boobs: 8/10 B+ cup.
Pussy: No unpleasant smell. Quite tight.
Lick pussy: Yes ( Sensitive!!!)
Fingering:nvr try
Frenching: Not too much.
Bbbj: 7.5/10
Fj: 9/10
Gfe: 9/10
Damage: 140/2/90

jdi813
08-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Actually saw her pics in the group ... NBCB ... such a CFM face how to tahan ...

Short FR on SONATA

Looks - 6.5/10 (in real life there is no denying she is the gal in the pics the looks is spot on only the packaging is diff ... i'll be frank ... i prefer the way she looks in her pics ... the power of make up and a good photographer ... premium packaging ... fucking the way she tilts her head ... the way she bites her lip while givning you that bitchy CFM look ... how to tahan ?!?!?!?!)

Body - 6.5/10 (i find her too skinny ... also some pimple outbreak on her back and neck ... must be the weather ... but her neh neh si very good sized ... REAL and damn nice to grab and suck ... she is rather bushy and to be honest it's been quite a while since i had to train in such dense vegetation ... but i dare say i did my best)

Bath - she had fallen asleep when i reached ... so told her to take a breather and i went to take a bath myself ... tub not filled so i guess i wasn't missing out on much

cathbath - 8/10 (nice ... the way her wet tongue moves ... and the way she rubs her body on u)

BBBJ - 8.5/10 (one word SHIOK ... maybe i was just fucking horny la ... but i was sitting up and she was licking and teasing my lup cheong to no end ... sibeh song sia ... no teeth at all :D )

FJ(1) - 7/10 (started off not very promisingly ... she said pain ... and was very hesitant to let me penetrate ... she even told me jus do BBBJ can bo ... haizzz ... told her no prob la ... she wanna try FJ we do it slow ... in the end from missionary i switched to her on top so she go at her own pace ... took awhile but got in to the hilt in the end ... and managed to get the momentum going after a short warm up session ... finished my 1st shot in missionary)

Massage - formality la ... dun think anyone of us actually cums for the massage

FJ (2) - 9/10 (was damn horny after cuddling ... so started in missionary ... than her on top ... than doggy ... wah the doggy was fantastic sia ... the way she wiggled and moved herself ... SHIOK man ... didn't manage to cum but 100% goes to her for effort sia ... even threw in a BJ and short HJ before i decided to call it a day)

Attitude - 8/10 (nice frenly gal, green to the FL scene)

RTF - not likely with so many choices out there at this moment

but thanks bro for the arrangement :D

Snuber
08-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Bro LS.......... ah Bro LS.........actually wanted to scold you a few days back. Your gal wanted to do the same too. But then heng you had redeem yourself liao......... hehehhehe

Before you guys get the wrong idea abt some bad blood between us, he actually put up some pics of a lao chio instead of a SYT!!! In fact, the new pics depict her better!

Looks : Icy and abit dao..... but once she warms up. She can be quite lively. A pretty SYT who is slightly tanned
Boobs : Should be a B instead of a C. She said it's due to her slimming down. Very small aerolas and brown nips! Really very small nips! :p
Body : Very nice and slim
BBBJ : Smooth & slick. Can feel those lips wrapped around my engorged manhood!
GFE : Very strong. Can chat alot of topics with you too if you can speak Thai. English not too bad either!

FJ : Now this is the part that i like most!! She is no fucking energizer bunny, she does not ride you fast and furious. But she does know how to ride. Several times when she could sense that I'm near orgasm and she hasn't, she would just change another position, prolonging my "high" and at the same time milking more "juice" for that shot! Finally, could not hold any longer and just cum in the lying doggie position!

Si bei song!!! Man........ she really knows how to enjoy too! Feels more like bonking with your gf than a commercial one. :D

loveseed
09-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Thanks bro dexblu, bro sgchionger, bro jdi813, and bro Snuber for the FRs !!! Good day bros !!! :)

LS

dexblu
10-09-2007, 10:05 AM

I really don’t know if I should blame myself, Bro’ Tenggiri or Director LS… I actually felt the urge to contact Director LS on Saturday after my Friday’s tea break with SONATA, THE GORGEOUS WINTER BEAUTY!!!

Saturday’s lunch with SONATA was even better than Friday’s tea break as we were more familiar and comfortable with each other… The only drawback was that I still felt that my slot was over in a blink of an eye!!! :(

I will record only what I felt from Saturday’s lunch with…

She seduces me, stilL!!

OrgasmS!!

Nice GFE poweR!!

Attracted to U!!

Treated her like a Princess, not just a girL!!

Attitude is the best ever, you don’t need a cluE!! Sonata, I still miss you!! :o

Pix accuracy: 80%, I still feel that she looks SO MUCH PRETTIER in person!!
Damage: Refer to LS + Gift + Some Tips

In closing, I would like to thank Director LoveSeed with words in BLUE for my WINTER lunch SEXPERIENCE with SONATA!!

dexblu
10-09-2007, 12:01 PM

... I will only pen down the finer points which has been deeply etched in my mind after my afternoon’s tea break with SONATA...

...Saturday’s lunch with SONATA was even better than Friday’s tea break
...my WINTER lunch SEXPERIENCE with SONATA!!

MY SUNDAY BRUNCH DATE

The door opened with a slightly sleepy looking girl rubbing the sleep from her eyes... and her face suddenly brightened up and broke into a warm and familiar smile.
"Good Morning !!!" SONATA greeted me and I passed her the gift which I bought along on my 3rd visit to SONATA… Friday Tea, Saturday Lunch and Sunday… Brunch…

BREAKFAST

We chatted, joked and laughed like old friends do as we had our breakfast…

LUNCH

We were peeling the clothes off each other’s body and we hugged, caressed and kissed from the sofa… to the bed… After much intense foreplay which heated up the room… I suggested that we adjourned for a shower to cool things off…

SONATA fell straight into my arms as we again kissed and caress each other with much more intense fervor and she started to catbath me and liked the shaft of my penis before giving me a BBBJ… I later returned her the favour by asking her to lie down on her back and giving her cunnilingus. With the ever increasing pace of my tongue flicking and caressing of her breasts and arousing her nipples and clitoris… SONATA moans got louder and louder and she shuddered twice!!! Looking at me shyly with her flushed cheeks… she softly told me that she has “finished”…

When her breathing has become less heavy, SONATA turned sideways and resumed with her BBBJ on me, with me kneeling beside her… This position opens up new horizons for me to explore her entire frontal… I was looking at her giving me a BBBJ, caressing her breasts and arousing her nipples with my left hand, which also alternates with my pushing of her head to gobble up my penis; while my right hand was rubbing her clitoris…

I told SONATA to put a condom on my penis as I wanted to make sweet love to her… SONATA says “no” and continued to BBBJ me… Moments later, SONATA started to twitch her body again and I felt my fingers becoming moister… I suggested condom again and this time… SONATA was urgently taking out a condom and tearing the foil before rolling it onto my erect penis…

I kissed her breasts and nipples while SONATA was urging me to penetrate her… I teased her by placing my member near her vagina entrance, circling and rubbing her vagina while she twitched and positioned herself to take my penis in… I penetrated her slowly in missionary position and then quickened the pace of my thrusts and her moans became louder and louder… Our bodies became one as we hugged each other after our climax… This was an excellent lunch!!!

FAREWELL OR GOODBYE ???

It feels as though I have just stepped into the room when I suddenly heard that familiar ringing to signal the end of my session… Reluctantly, I dressed up, paid, left a tip and thank SONATA for an unforgettable BRUNCH… Is this FAREWELL or GOODBYE…??? :p

Anyway, I was glad to have booked a DOUBLE slot… but I still feel that the 180 minutes just zipped past too quickly !!!

BBBJ/CIM: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (Gets wets, orgasms, moans)
Looks: Much prettier than her photos.
Boobs: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
Damage: Refer to LS + Gifts + Some Tips

This FR marks my 4 sessions and 3rd visit to SONATA…

Once again, Thanks A Billion, Director LoveSeed, for this magical tune… SONATA – In C Minus !!!

P.S. – Director LS… I still did not have the opportunity to have dinner, after dinner drinks or supper with Sonata yet !!! ;)

genesis
10-09-2007, 12:43 PM

Bro Dexblu, you really know how to KC the gals.. kudos!!:D

loveseed
10-09-2007, 04:41 PM

I will record only what I felt from Saturday’s lunch with…

She seduces me, stilL!!

OrgasmS!!

Nice GFE poweR!!

Attracted to U!!

Treated her like a Princess, not just a girL!!

Attitude is the best ever, you don’t need a cluE!! Sonata, I still miss you!! :o

Pix accuracy: 80%, I still feel that she looks SO MUCH PRETTIER in person!!
Damage: Refer to LS + Gift + Some Tips

In closing, I would like to thank Director LoveSeed with words in BLUE for my WINTER lunch SEXPERIENCE with SONATA!!

MY SUNDAY BRUNCH DATE

Anyway, I was glad to have booked a DOUBLE slot… but I still feel that the 180 minutes just zipped past too quickly !!!

BBBJ/CIM: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (Gets wets, orgasms, moans)
Looks: Much prettier than her photos.
Boobs: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
Damage: Refer to LS + Gifts + Some Tips

Once again, Thanks A Billion, Director LoveSeed, for this magical tune… SONATA – In C Minus !!!

P.S. – Director LS… I still did not have the opportunity to have dinner, after dinner drinks or supper with Sonata yet !!! ;)

Thank to bro Dexblu for the RTF and RTF and RTF FRs/Tea break/Brunch for this Winter Beauty !!! Thank you so much for taking care of this little princess of yours !!! She was really very happy and want me to thank you again for wonderful tender loving care and your gifts... !!!

LS

tenggiri
10-09-2007, 06:26 PM

I really don’t know if I should blame myself, Bro’ Tenggiri or Director LS…

Bro, blame your head la (the small one). :D Kekeke
Wow! Now you can be awarded Sbf mvp of the month ; Most Virile Player.

Cheers.

dexblu
11-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Bro Dexblu, you really know how to KC the gals.. kudos!!

Bro genesis,

dun say until like that lei... makes me paisei... actually it's me who kanna SONATA's KC... :o

...the RTF and RTF and RTF FRs/Tea break/Brunch for this Winter Beauty ... !!!
LS

Director LS,

i am still waiting for your approval for me to have dinner, after dinner drinks & supper with SONATA... can bo ?

Cheers.

Bro tenggiri,

i noe.. i noe... i blame my small head... haiz... but hor... my small head is not red color... heehee!!! Lucky u explain wat MVP is lah... if not i will take it as u are calling me a person who is Mad with a Vile Prick !!! HAHAHAHAHA !!!

Cheers to everyone and HAVE A GREAT DAY, ALWAYS!!!

loveseed
11-09-2007, 05:32 PM

I really don’t know if I should blame myself, Bro’ Tenggiri or Director LS…

Cheers.

Ok lah, Ok lor, blame me, blame me lor ! Hahaha !!! You all happy ok already... :p

LS
Director LS,

i am still waiting for your approval for me to have dinner, after dinner drinks & supper with SONATA... can bo ?

Dear bro, sms me to check schedule ! Ok ?

LS

kong1684
11-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Bro can

comfirm, ? still pending

jptt
12-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Director LS,

Bro dexblu, think this time you kanna KC with Sonata liao! ;)

Snuber
12-09-2007, 09:27 AM
So which is which ? 1 say photo nicer than in person, our resident writer says much prettier than her photos :confused:
That's why we have the disclaimer "One man's meat may be another's poison" mah :D

I would say see her pics and see if she's your type. For me, she looks very much like her pics, but more tanned due to her recent trip to beach.....

dexblu
12-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Bro dexblu, think this time you kanna KC with Sonata liao! ;)

Bro jptt,

No worries.... I will exercise self-control and restraint. !!!

That's why we have the disclaimer "One man's meat may be another's poison" mah :D

I would say see her pics and see if she's your type. For me, she looks very much like her pics, but more tanned due to her recent trip to beach.....

Bro Snuber,

I agree with your take on this... To me... "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder". What makes SONATA appeal to me most is her GREAT POSITIVE ATTITUDE... With that said, I always believe that chemistry plays an all important role...

Cheers and Happy Bonking To All !!!

tenggiri
12-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Yes the disclaimer is always a good term to fall back on but my unbiased opinion is that the first batch of pics put up of Sonata really did her a dis-service. For one thing, she definitely looks younger in person!!

Just MHO. :)

loveseed
12-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Bro can

comfirm, ? still pending

Hello bro, what do you mean huh?

So which is which ? 1 say photo nicer than in person, our resident writer says much prettier than her photos

Hi bro, what I can say is the same as what many other bros had said before... "One man's meat is another man poison"... Cheers !!!

That's why we have the disclaimer "One man's meat may be another's poison" mah

I totally agree with this idiom bro ! :p

Bro jptt,

No worries.... I will exercise self-control and restraint. !!!

Bro Snuber,

I agree with your take on this... To me... "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder". What makes SONATA appeal to me most is her GREAT POSITIVE ATTITUDE... With that said, I always believe that chemistry plays an all important role...

Cheers and Happy Bonking To All !!!

Ya bro, I know you sure do possess the power of "self-control" lah... You are just a bery bery nice guy... And also what I know is that she really have a lot of chemistry with you ah!!! Heehee... :D

LS

loveseed
13-09-2007, 01:12 PM
Yes the disclaimer is always a good term to fall back on but my unbiased opinion is that the first batch of pics put up of Sonata really did her a dis-service. For one thing, she definitely looks younger in person!!

Just MHO. :)

Ya bro, it's my fault, that's why I changed it immediately... Heehee...:p

LS

loveseed
14-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Anymore FRs bros ? :p Btw, have a happy weekend ahead !!! :)

LS

dexblu
15-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Director LS, Just a short THANK YOU note for this morning's Breakfast arrangements ! CHEERS !!

loveseed
15-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Bro, don't mention...I should be the one who must thank you for bringing her for breakfast, buying gifts for her and taking so good care of her. Btw, do have a safe journey and best of luck for your trip ! Gracias !!! :p

LS