PDA

View Full Version : Hot Neighbor

rtbigo
16-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Any bro got ever feel frustrated about having a very hot milf as neighbor but you know she's loyal so cannot do anything.

My neighbor always wears tank tops with her melons wanting to escape, fbt shorts and always giving that smile that makes you fantasize things.

But knowing she's a mother of 2, and i know she's not that kind (the kind i would want her to be lol) i feel ashamed sometimes to have these kinda thoughts.

BUT FUCK CANT RESIST WHEN SHE BENDS DOWN TO ATTEND TO HER DOG JUST OUTSIDE MY HOUSE.

Any bros got same experience?

CrazyBaby
16-10-2019, 06:15 PM
Newbie or clone :D

Lubber
16-10-2019, 06:33 PM
Why not use that time to also go pet her dog and ask abt her dog too? Can beo longer. Then purposely show her your hardon hehehehe.

rtbigo
16-10-2019, 06:58 PM

Bro newly join but got places to offer haha! Never cheat ppl or only ask for contact 😂

rtbigo
16-10-2019, 06:59 PM
Why not use that time to also go pet her dog and ask abt her dog too? Can beo longer. Then purposely show her your hardon hehehehe.

Bro later her dog see my boner think some dog bone then come bite lol

bestbest
16-10-2019, 07:44 PM

You obviously too hor.... very familiar bark too. A wayang thread.

rtbigo
17-10-2019, 12:35 AM
Sorry guys if you think I wayang or trying to copy someone. I was genuinely writing what I felt. End up kena zap for nothing. Nvr do anything wrong leh. Give change ah

Mankok
17-10-2019, 01:48 AM
Please pm me the ctc and damage.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

bestbest
17-10-2019, 04:22 AM

Your two master clones finally out to zap :D

Capricorn69
17-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Sorry guys if you think I wayang or trying to copy someone. I was genuinely writing what I felt. End up kena zap for nothing. Nvr do anything wrong leh. Give change ah

Just go for it. She's waiting for you to make a move :)

sky_liner2
17-10-2019, 09:53 PM
Bro, if you feel horny when she bends down to handle her dog, just go fantasy f88king her dog.......

waaaaaa
18-10-2019, 06:52 AM
How u know she’s not into anything. Nv try nv know

rtbigo
18-10-2019, 11:00 AM

Not sure how to approach ah bro, later anyhow do something wrong kena file charge for molest how hahaha

konbakwa
20-10-2019, 06:35 PM

Fully agreed bro :D

tryying
20-10-2019, 11:39 PM
My ex neighbour boobs quite big n I fantasised making love with her when I am still in my secondary school days. I peek at her whenever possible and also make call to her house n hang up after hearing her voice. She moved away and another milf, short but also nice boobs. The first one, I saw her again at mrt but I didn't chat her up else I might be bonking her for some time as she is in some bad situations. Anyway, I love my current neighbour now, got 1 cute face but too bad, hubby always around, ha ha!

pete7
21-10-2019, 12:13 AM

Keep it up bros.... waiting for next episode about yr sexy neighbour......

AMEX69
17-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Any bro got ever feel frustrated about having a very hot milf as neighbor but you know she's loyal so cannot do anything.

My neighbor always wears tank tops with her melons wanting to escape, fbt shorts and always giving that smile that makes you fantasize things.

But knowing she's a mother of 2, and i know she's not that kind (the kind i would want her to be lol) i feel ashamed sometimes to have these kinda thoughts.

BUT FUCK CANT RESIST WHEN SHE BENDS DOWN TO ATTEND TO HER DOG JUST OUTSIDE MY HOUSE.

Any bros got same experience?

Rome isn't built in one day. You don't expect to jump immediately to fuck, you have to cultivate the relationship first. Chit chat, talk about anything, for a few rounds and you'll get a better feeling if there's any chance.

lotsfits80
17-11-2019, 07:57 PM
Get yourself a cute dog so you can introduce your dog to her dog and play together. You can ask advice from her say you are new to dog rearing, chat her up. Where to buy pet food, see vet, etc. Go for dog-walking together. You might not get to up her, but at least can spend time hanging out with her while her jugs hanging out for you to see. :D

IceFireStorm
17-11-2019, 09:51 PM
Ask if you’re allowed to pet her dog. Then ask her any, just any questions related to dogs, or specifically about her dog. It’ll be easier after few rounds of chat to ask about other stuff.