PDA

View Full Version : Cob, Cof, Cim, 35c - Evira

Bonniesan
03-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Name : ELVIRA
Height : 1.61m
Statistic : 35C'23'35
Damage : $160/90/2 (PARADISE rate applies)

:D :)

bingo_ng
03-09-2007, 10:43 PM
Thanks bro frank for arranging 2nd blood for me..first time try bonniesan gal.

Reach hotel 10mins late. Pressed e door bell n a small petite gall came to answered. She was wearing real short jeans"hotpAnts" n a loose yellow vest tat her nipple can be seen!

Sat down chit chat wid her awhile found out tt she's really sweet n innocent. first time here on Sg. bros pls treat her wid care! Proceeded to bath tub shower! we dip into e bath tub n she gave me a real good n clean bath cum a bbbj. damn long nv receive dis typeda king service ordy.

here's a rating of her in point form:

looks: 7/10
body: 7/10 (too slim for me. like fleshy type like "peace")
boobs: 7.5/10 (C upper! Good for boobs lover)
BBBJ: 9/10 ( she's reli hardworking! good suction! trust me!)
FJ: 9/10 (soft stero n veryy acc to change pos.)
GFE: 9/10 (wil hug u from behind n kiss u like GF!)
RTF: too much fl out there... dont think so

bros out there, i must say evira service is reli superb! she reli treats u like a king, b4 i leave she stil askin did i enjoy my session n whether i'm happy wid her service. I think thailand girls is always A1 in terms of service. she reli deserve a GEM!
Bros who need to relax n finding a good service N GFE gal i would say evira is one that is not to be miss!

akaza24
04-09-2007, 12:50 AM
ELVIRA - Mistress of the Dark?!! :D

Bonniesan
04-09-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks bingo_ng for the 2nd blood fast FR!

Those going for service, will definitely not be disappointed :)

Bonniesan
05-09-2007, 09:46 AM
ELVIRA - Mistress of the Dark?!! :D

Yup. Spouse of the "count"!!!

Raymond2006
05-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Got a last minute slot yesterday from my first booking from Bonniesan. Thanks for accomodating.

She's a petite gal, with C cup boobs. The minute she open the door, I got a very pleasant sight. She's wearing a yellow top without anything beneath. She did not wear it properly, which reveal her left boobs. Haven't step in already eat ice cream!

Step in room, she lead me to the bed and serve me a glass of water. Then she sit beside me with hand on my lap, TCSS with her kindergarden standard english. But at least she TCSS! Already have a feeling I'll get a good session. But my eyes can't help just can't focus, they roam to the bare C cup (revealed) boob. Argh, WTF, I don't want any talking, plant a kiss on her soft lips, I got response back with deep frenching and I start caress the open breast and attack the other side. She also horny, attck on my dick. After roaming each other for a minute or so. She just stopped and ask for shower.

Bath tub is small. But we still squeeze in and she wash me clean clean, at alot of time, don't know purposely or what, use her boobs to tease my dick. At last, a BBBJ, Think its easy for her as she's petite. I almost burst in tears, I mean my little one, then she stopped. Ask me to turn my back, and give me a boobs rub. While doing that she stretch her head to french me.... Wah, I want to ask for CD, then she stopped again. I stayed cool. Washed off the shower cream, I was asked to go out first, she washed up and join me in awhile.

She wipe herself dry in front of me, what a sight. She saw my liitle one got erected under my towel, She gave a smile, almost jump onto me, rubba rubba with her pussy on my little one, and give me the slutty look. I had enough and push her down, tear off my towel, pinned her down and french her, grope her boobs and finger her. She got wet quite easily. :)

After awhile, I couldn't take it anymore, I ask for a CD. She step to the dressing table to take one, offer to service me, I refused. I pin her down again, haress her already wet pussy, wear the CD. And start pumping her in missionary, then sissors, follow by doggy, then back to missionary, my little one burst in tears of lust......

We're both quite tired, french for a little while, both lie down on bed and pant. She then help me take off the CD, hold my hand go for a wash up.

Then we go back to bed. She offer massage. I fell asleep, and didn't realised. Till the ring from her phone wake me up. I know I have to leave. Will be back for my second shot, this thought in my mind. The rest is payment, kiss goodbye. And I was left with a memory to lust, till the RTF in 2 days time.

Thanks for the setup, bonnie.

LOOK: 7/10 (slightly tanned, almost same as in her photo)
BOOB: 8/10 (C cup, maybe the effect of her revealing one boobs when door open give me a pleasant shock.)
BATH : 8.5/10
BBBJ: N.A. Didn't get to try, I'll add this on my RTF report
FJ: 9/10 (Good, with various position and accomodating, natural moans)
GFE: 10/10 (she just give me the feel, maybe chemistry?)
ATTITUDE : 10/10 (Serve with ISO standard)
RTF: Already booked.

Above report and ratings are base on my personal experience.

Bonniesan
05-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Thanks bro raymond2006 for FR. Hope to see more of your contribution in future! Good day. :)

Bonniesan
06-09-2007, 01:54 PM
More FR for ELVIRA please!

Bonniesan
08-09-2007, 12:08 PM
The mistress of the dark will go on promo this weekend!

$140/90/2

Bonniesan
09-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Thanks bro skyslayer for FR. good weekend to all ;)

Bonniesan
10-09-2007, 03:45 PM
only down side....the aircon is spoilt.

Aircon repaired, service still as good. At $140, book fast.

lcg2994
11-09-2007, 02:31 AM
FR for Elvira on 8th Sept book via bro frank
Sorry for the late FR. Hope sister won't mind that.
Suppose to be go for a bonk with buddies but they fly me areoplane on the last min. Can't back off liao coz veri horny the whole day even though was working from 9am already. Chop chop finish work and look at watch is 1pm already. So quickly sms bro frank for recommendation. He recommend me Elvira since i told him i want good service this time round. Got myself a 4pm slot and since still got time left for me to recover from fatigue.

Time flies and reach the designated hotel 5mins earlier. quickly sms for signal to go up and in no time i got the reply from bro frank. I proceed straight away to the room.
Knock knock. come a petite sweet gal open the door and as usual.... hid behind the door... heehee
Step in room, she lead me to the bed and serve me a glass of chill water. Then she sit beside me with hand on my lap, TCSS with her standard of english while waiting the bathtub to be fill up. During the TCSS found out that she's really sweet n innocent. first time here on Sg. Hope all bros pls treat her wid care! But at least she TCSS well with me and we click too! Already have a great feeling that I'll get a good session. after 5mins we stripped to our birthday suit and proceed to wash up.

The Bathtub is quite small for my standard. But we still manage to squeeze in and she wash me clean clean, at alot of time, don't know purposely or what, use her boobs to tease my dick. At last, a BBBJ with me standing on the bathtub. Think its easy for her as she's petite. After a good 5mins of excellent BBBJ she stops and wash up the remaining shower foam on my body

here's a rating of her in point form:

looks: 7.5/10 (80% above alike from studio picture)
body: 7.5/10 (Just nice proportion for me)
boobs: 7.5/10 (C upper! Good for boobs lover)
BBBJ: 9/10 ( she's reli hardworking! good suction! trust me!)
FJ: 9/10 (soft stero n veryy acc to change pos.)
GFE: 9/10 (wil hug u from behind n kiss u like GF!)
RTF: Planning it before she flied back to BKK

bros out there, I must frankly say that elvira service is really superb! she really treats u like a king, b4 i leave she still asking did i enjoy my session n whether i'm happy with her service. I think thailand girls is always A1 in terms of service. she reli deserve a GEM!
Bros who need to relax n finding a good service N GFE gal i would say elvira is one that is not to be miss!

Above report and ratings are base on my personal experience.
Cheers

blacktaj
11-09-2007, 09:32 AM
All the FRs point to a genuine GEM. This babe shall be my next target.

Bonniesan
11-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Thanks bro lcg2994 for FR. Hope to see more from you.

bro blacktaj, do book fast. her slot going fast

charsiewfun
11-09-2007, 11:45 PM
up for a really nice gem

Bonniesan
12-09-2007, 10:17 AM
up for a really nice gem

Shortest ever FR? Thanks bro for support. :)

charsiewfun
12-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Shortest ever FR? Thanks bro for support. :)

Bro, everything was nice except the room was too small. :rolleyes:

HCaddict
13-09-2007, 12:25 AM
Had Evira at 9:15pm (12/09/2007) through Bro Frank aka Beauthaiful.

Was glad that I didn't miss this gem. Actually I wanted to book her last week but after seeing the photo, drop the idea. The studio photo really didn't do justice to her. In real person, she really look sweet, hair is nice with fringe. Suggest Sis Bonniesan should put up a live photo.

Lucky my friend who tried her last week keep telling me she's good and I decide to trust my friend this time. My friend even RTF as well and claim the chemistry is better than the first time. For Brothers who like me have doubt after seeing the photo, don't think so much, trust me, she is quite different from the photo. Really sweet. Regret for not trying it earlier.

Back to FR, she is very obliging. Although we can't really communicate, she really try hard to please you. BJ suction was good even when I put on condom (I'm a safe person). Nice pair of boobs and light weight, carry and bonk is good. Willing to try different position, good attitude. Nice moaning sound.

Still thinking of her now. May RTF if I got time. :D

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (petite size, nice squeezable boobs)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 ( I like obliging girl, make you feel like a king)
Damage: 160 (VIP rates for some regulars)

*Maybe should not write this FR, later got no slots to RTF. :D

look4sex
13-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Must give it a try then. :)

Bonniesan
13-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Thanks bro HCaddict for FR. Hope to see more FR on her. Really gooed, hardworking gal.

Bonniesan
14-09-2007, 12:20 AM
another FR from bro wongvtec can view at : http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2272691&posted=1#post2272691

Bonniesan
14-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Another weekend coming : Promotion for ELVIRA again.

$120/90/2

Bonniesan
15-09-2007, 08:04 AM
Name : ELVIRA
Height : 1.61m
Statistic : 35C'23'35

Bonniesan
16-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Last day! Miss and no more

gerlover
17-09-2007, 02:02 AM
Have just returned from a good workout with Elvira, the mistress of the night. Thanks Bonniesan for making the arrangement.

Have been eyeing Elvira for quite a while but she was priced out of my reach. The moment I saw the promo, I quickly SMSed sis Bonnie and within two minutes everything was arranged, yet another superlative service from sis Bonnie, kudos.

First time at the 'new' hotel and I think I prefer this location instead of the usual location because of the free parking and the discrete back entrance as well as the more discrete lobby even though the 'old' hotel room is larger. The 'new' hotel room was big enough so no worries.

Arrived about 10 minutes early and waited ten minutes or so for the previous bro to finish. Received the green light and off I went to meet her. Rang the door bell and within seconds, the door opened and I peeked behind the door to meet face to face with Elvira. First look, quite cute, eyes and lips exactly like the studio photo. Even though she had a towel wrapped around her, her boobs were quite noticeable.

She invited me in and offered me some coffee but I was happy with plain water. She was a bit shy at first but started to open up when she realised that I could speak a bit of Thai. She started chatting away with me in Thai but most of what she said escaped me, have to improve on my Thai. While talking, she helped me get comfortable and folded my clothes neatly as well as put two pieces of tissue paper to cushion my glasses, good service!

On to the bath ... I am not very tall but I had to scrunch my legs in order to fit into the bathtub. Am glad for the bathtub though, not too keen on standing showers. She is very conscientious of hygeine and cleaned me very thoroughly.

On to the main event, as per my usual practice, I will leave the details to your imagination. After the cleanup, I felt I was being ushered out the door in a bit of a rush. I was feeling a bit tired after about one hour and I can imagine how tired she must have felt, so it was alright with me to let her rest for about twenty minutes after I left. Not a big issue.

And now, the ratings ...
Face: 8/10 (eyes and lips just like the studio photo)
Body: 7/10 (rather thin)
Boobs: 35C (I think, about a handful, not soft, may be enhanced? Dark eraser head nips)
BBBJ: n/a, got a BJ instead, just the right amount of effort
HJ: n/a
Kissing/Frenching: n/a, apparently she had ulcers.
Catbath: n/a
Painting: n/a
Fingering: n/a
Gin noom: n/a
FJ: 7.5-8/10 (tight, accommodating and hard-working even though she was feeling tired, good effort. Both of us almost fell out of the tiny single bed while spooning, LOL)
GFE: 5.5 (she was friendly but not in the GF way)
Overall: 6/10 (nice person, was an enjoyable above average good-value-for-money commercial bonk, may have scored higher if there weren't so many n/a categories)
RTF: I think she is leaving today.

That was my true experience, yours may differ.

My previous FRs:
01/09/07: PRC Yang Yang (http://$$$$$$$.com/2pqkjz)
27/08/07: PRC Selene (http://$$$$$$$.com/yru42m)
18/08/07: PRC Yu Xin (http://$$$$$$$.com/3xzux3)
13/08/07: Venessa RTF c/o Bonniesan (http://$$$$$$$.com/2q6zd5)
09/08/07: Venessa c/o Bonniesan (http://$$$$$$$.com/2q5zro)
08/08/07: PRC Hai Qin (http://$$$$$$$.com/2srqyz)