PDA

View Full Version : Waxing After Sex?

VSOP Martell
02-09-2007, 05:04 AM
Hi bros, I'm new here. This is my first post. If I type anything wrong pls accept my apologies. Do you have the habit of waxing? And after your waxing, do you have sex straight away?

I personally did waxing and after waxing, I went straight for WL / FL. The feeling of being "clean" is cool. And best of all when the ger do BJ for you it's a total different feeling from being hairy. And when they look at my DiDi they felt in love to him and do a good BJ for him.

What your experience? Keen to share. :D

NASA
02-09-2007, 10:22 AM
Haha waxing, not for me, I prefer my natural masculihity ... sexier like that.

Lau_Buay_See
02-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Tear my cock hair out!?!? :eek: You brave man!

lacoruna69
02-09-2007, 12:06 PM
I trim my pubic hair. Once trimmed liao, feel very horny. Must look for gal to bonk liao.

S T I
02-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Haha, I can't even rem when the last time I trim, not to mention wax ...

VSOP Martell
02-09-2007, 01:02 PM
In the first place myself also not dare to wax scare of the pain, out of curiosity i juz went with my friends to gif a try. Not used in the first place, but it's not wad i imagine, it painless. And i agree that after waxing i feel like having a bonk...haha

pokeman71
02-09-2007, 03:37 PM
i used to trim once every few month, and will shave bota when CNY. HUAT ha

naemlo
02-09-2007, 03:40 PM
I trim my pubic hair. Once trimmed liao, feel very horny. Must look for gal to bonk liao.

I no need to trim, once c chio syt WL, feel horny n must bonk. :D

veryfetish
02-09-2007, 05:32 PM
i don't think i will like the tickish feeling when the hair is growing

Lao Bird
03-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Haha, me tot only gay will go for waxing ..... :eek:

krazyhippo
03-09-2007, 07:44 PM
In the first place myself also not dare to wax scare of the pain, out of curiosity i juz went with my friends to gif a try. Not used in the first place, but it's not wad i imagine, it painless. And i agree that after waxing i feel like having a bonk...haha
the waxing done by men or ladies?

Botak.Jones
03-09-2007, 08:34 PM
You got to be careful, what if you happen to tear your skin abit doesn't it increase the chance of you getting infected with nasty stuff when your skin comes in contact with other bodily fluid.

Auror
03-09-2007, 09:21 PM
You got to be careful, what if you happen to tear your skin abit doesn't it increase the chance of you getting infected with nasty stuff when your skin comes in contact with other bodily fluid.

Very true bro ..

VSOP Martell
04-09-2007, 12:17 AM
the waxing done by men or ladies?

It actually done by a lady. Or sld i say mature lady aka aunty. She's one of my friends friend tat y. But if u go, it will be done by a guy. She did mention, guys who went for waxing, mostly is serve by guy or a gay. But it not ticklish when it grow. As u need to put some moisture.

Ma Hai
04-09-2007, 01:02 PM
It actually done by a lady. Or sld i say mature lady aka aunty. She's one of my friends friend tat y. But if u go, it will be done by a guy. She did mention, guys who went for waxing, mostly is serve by guy or a gay. But it not ticklish when it grow. As u need to put some moisture.

Wa bro, from pictures I have seen and the movie, it seems like beri painful leh - and that is like chest hair, down there isnt it worse ...

VSOP Martell
04-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Wa bro, from pictures I have seen and the movie, it seems like beri painful leh - and that is like chest hair, down there isnt it worse ...

I cant say it not pain la the pain onli few sec... but it not that painful u see or imagine. The pain still can tahan:)

juzjoin
04-09-2007, 01:16 PM
so any bro here have lobang for waxing done by ladies either SYT or MILF

natto3
04-09-2007, 01:46 PM
go to youtube, have plenty funny clips on male waxing. very funny.:D

sammyboss
05-09-2007, 03:48 AM
I always do a clean shaved every mth, but was thinking of waxing is more clean n lasting to prevent hair growing fast. I find it good to remove public hair coz is clean n hygen, for gals they like clean shave for bj n sex purpose. So wonder any good recommend place for guys waxing? And wat is the price like? But i feel very pai sey i never do tat b4.

Outcast Liao
05-09-2007, 07:55 AM
I always do a clean shaved every mth, but was thinking of waxing is more clean n lasting to prevent hair growing fast. I find it good to remove public hair coz is clean n hygen, for gals they like clean shave for bj n sex purpose. So wonder any good recommend place for guys waxing? And wat is the price like? But i feel very pai sey i never do tat b4.

:eek: doesnt the hair get thicker and thicker ..... or tats wat i tot nia

Wins88
05-09-2007, 12:29 PM
I think whether waxing hurts or not depends on the sex of the individual. I think it must hurt like hell for guys and hurt less for women as women have a higher pain threshold! I dunno, but I suspect that it would hurt like hell cos I am male!

cancum
05-09-2007, 05:20 PM
I shave mine 2 to 3 times a week or when it's too long. I find it cheap compare to waxing and have that nice feeling as i don't like too hairy down there .

If fact it's my OC who taught me to shave as she shave hers as well . I find that it's cleaner and easier to lick my OC to heaven too . She also say that if mine is too bushy , she feels uncomfortable with those hairs poking at her mouth when she deep throat me .

Just sharing , if offend any Bros out here , pradon me ! :)

issan_madboy
06-09-2007, 05:01 AM
hmm. Threadstarter bro the name should be sex after waxing. but waxing after sex also can la. Do they sell any home-waxing kits? Can DIY in case shy to let another guy do.:o

DingDongBell
06-09-2007, 08:37 AM

May I have the address where to do the waxing?

ol'coyote
06-09-2007, 03:58 PM
hmm...interesting...nvr noticed this thread earlier...
for tis old wolf...me only trim the pubic hair abt once in two months...
as per previous posting...
anybody knoe any SYT who can do waxing for guys ?...
maybe after the waxing...she can do bbbj/fj/cim...or jus hj...
maybe tis old wolf go try waxing...hehe...

VSOP Martell
06-09-2007, 10:09 PM
I know how to go there but i do not have the full address. It located near Double 0, there these row of shophouses in white colour it located there. Hope it help. I don't think they sell DIY waxing homekit. But you can try asking. :)