PDA

View Full Version : Why women do not prefer muscular body man?

porsche82
12-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Haizzz.. All the a while I tot I could have more girls if I had a muscular body and drive an nice Merc. I worked so hard on my body and pockets. But still can't a girl who love me.

Only managed to get one PRC for few months and Malaysian for few days.

What girls really want actually.

I Love Boobs
12-10-2019, 12:38 PM
They want them HOMO K-pop boys!

JOGK
12-10-2019, 12:51 PM
Gals loves hearts more than muscles
:D

borom
12-10-2019, 12:56 PM
Barking up the wrong tree-the members here are mainly GUYS .
This question should be directed at women/girls and even if they are here, are probably "working" girls looking for business/monies :D

ShaTauKokDog
12-10-2019, 01:21 PM
Drive mercs you think they care? You got enough cash to splash on them or not?

redflower7988
12-10-2019, 01:51 PM
if a girl comes to you becos of material stuff, what makes you think that she won't leave you once the stuff are gone? too muscular can be quite intimidating and may also means a smaller down below (ahem).

but more importantly, it's how you treat them girls. do not assume that just cos you have a nice car etc, they will love you the way you want them to.

waaaaaa
12-10-2019, 01:53 PM
Take care too much of yourself. U become a flower and may need out there. They dun have security. Attract too much attention. See a lot of cb married normal looking mens. But end day. It’s how u make the gal feel comfy with u.

If I see very pretty gals who dressed to kill. I wun dare to take them seriously. More if xiao san material. She late to response or later to come home. I also worry.

unsung80
12-10-2019, 02:09 PM
After picking up and fk so many local ladies from social app. I can conclude 99% is neither after the look, car, money.

Also TS, what you think is what you get. I guess you may be attracting the wrong group of girls, or unclear what is your end goal. If is truly love, honestly is not hard at all.

PM me if you wanna chat. :D

PrimeNumber
12-10-2019, 03:32 PM

bro, what type of girl you want & for what type of relationship? you may get better insights once you're clear.

generally personality counts most. have a matching sense of humour, be chivalrous, and have a spine meaning not a yes-man who caves in to everything she asks for.

nice looks, nice car... may get you more openings. But those alone can't carry you far.

and of course, some people just can't connect. perhaps you're looking for the wrong type of gal in the wrong place.

Xgenre
12-10-2019, 03:37 PM
because u care more for your body than they care for their own bodies. Girls are basically insecure. If they think you are too good a catch, other girls will eventually snatch you away from them. Plus hunky guys give people a himbo image.

Toned is enough. No need mass.

danilov
12-10-2019, 04:29 PM
TS, physical side, the type of body you should aim for is low body fat and just a decent amount of muscles - think "Magic Mike".

A lot of people go gym, take protein supplement, lift until big arms and chest, but chicken legs ... with inflated upper body. This kind of figure attract other guys :D, not women

Rxxx3
12-10-2019, 04:43 PM
Muscles are like LV and Gucci handbags... Everyone say they want with their mouth but end up still chase after GSS and sales promotion

TheGreatOne
12-10-2019, 05:43 PM
It's not about how much you can show off

It's how much you are willing to spend on them

undergroundtree
12-10-2019, 06:03 PM
TS, are you the niao ji niao lan type ?:D

Livie
12-10-2019, 06:58 PM
Haizzz.. All the a while I tot I could have more girls if I had a muscular body and drive an nice Merc. I worked so hard on my body and pockets. But still can't a girl who love me.

Actually, who told you it’s muscles? It has always been height.
Follow by dress sense, personally hygiene, charming character, able to hold decent conversation and some sweet talk...

Also depends on what kind of girls you want to attract, early 20s - 30s goes for dad bod, late 30s to early 40s goes for lean build.

Ultimately, should look for ppl who appreciates YOU and not someone who wants to be driven in a continental car.. you might be attracting the wrong crowd, maybe the girls thought that you’re into grinder and not tinder.

Livie
12-10-2019, 08:00 PM
got sample? :confused:

https://youtu.be/hir4r8MFMNU

TheIdesOfMarch
12-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Follow by dress sense, personally hygiene, charming character, able to hold decent conversation and some sweet talk...

Also depends on what kind of girls you want to attract, early 20s - 30s goes for dad bod, late 30s to early 40s goes for lean build.

Ultimately, should look for ppl who appreciates YOU and not someone who wants to be driven in a continental car.. you might be attracting the wrong crowd, maybe the girls thought that you’re into grinder and not tinder.

Agree on height and dress sense being the main thing more than muscles. But I'm frankly skeptical about the "20s to 30s girls go for dad bods" claim. I'm 26 and I see girls my age and younger or older till their early 30s still go into a tizzy for guys who are Insta-fit and muscled.

larue
12-10-2019, 08:05 PM
It’s how you make a woman feel.

More often than not, your body, your car or bank balance make no difference. But keep believing that if it gives you a leg to stand on.

And a woman never forgets how you made her feel.

larue
12-10-2019, 08:06 PM

Also depends on what kind of girls you want to attract, early 20s - 30s goes for dad bod, late 30s to early 40s goes for.

Now we know what kind of body we should aim for.

Back to drinking to get that tummy!

FreebiezWanker
12-10-2019, 08:15 PM
TS, u wanna be a player or a keeper?

danilov
12-10-2019, 08:28 PM
TS, u wanna be a player or a keeper?

Girls go for different types depends on for fun or for long-term. For longer-term r/s like marriage or setting up family, ladies will prefer guys who can provide stability and security, even if they are somewhat boring or dad bod or whatever.

You can have all the physical attributes now, height or muscles or K-pop looks but all it takes is a major illness or accident and then what's left?

Livie
12-10-2019, 08:54 PM
Agree on height and dress sense being the main thing more than muscles. But I'm frankly skeptical about the "20s to 30s girls go for dad bods" claim. I'm 26 and I see girls my age and younger or older till their early 30s still go into a tizzy for guys who are Insta-fit and muscled.

Look at it this way, insta-fit muscle guys are jus eye candies But they are deem as unapproachable cause normal ppl tend to believe they have to be on equal status to match.
Jus like if a Super hot guy approach me I would think it’s probably a bet / he has cataract and if a Super hot girl approaches an ave normal guy, he would think she is a scam / has hidden agenda..

Anyway, it is a major turn off to date guys who are narcissistically over their muscular body, taking selfies all the time in the gym, showing off their six pack etc etc.. no doubt they are proud of their hard work, have to acknowledge the effort. Everyone is entitled to their own preference :)

porsche82
12-10-2019, 09:15 PM
Thank you for all your replies... I asked this question because one of my guy friend is in this situation. I am confused, how come he can get any girls for long term relationship.

Once again thank you..

I Love Boobs
12-10-2019, 11:47 PM
Thank you for all your replies... I asked this question because one of my guy friend is in this situation. I am confused, how come he can get any girls for long term relationship.

Once again thank you..

He's gay... checking out your ass

Pinkyfantasy
12-10-2019, 11:58 PM
Yes, height and pleasant looking.
If the guy is abit chubby (gd to hug kind) would be good ;)

bonker guy
13-10-2019, 12:03 AM

Once again thank you..

Did I read wrongly? Now people start to bombard u and u push to Ur friend? Since u so muscular drive a mercz but this is ur character? That explains y u no girlfriend and nobody wants to be with u. Be ur friend also very sway

Stoyoski
13-10-2019, 12:03 AM

what's an ideal height?

Pinkyfantasy
13-10-2019, 12:07 AM
what's an ideal height?

At least 1.75m tall

porsche82
13-10-2019, 12:22 AM
He's gay... checking out your ass

I think so too

porsche82
13-10-2019, 12:23 AM

Did I read wrongly? Now people start to bombard u and u push to Ur friend? Since u so muscular drive a mercz but this is ur character? That explains y u no girlfriend and nobody wants to be with u. Be ur friend also very sway

Haha.. What is wrong with u..

porsche82
13-10-2019, 12:24 AM

Just like girls. Too skinny also not good to hug

doombringer
13-10-2019, 04:49 AM
Girls look for inherent strong genes like wide shoulders big bone big jaw skull not so much on muscle.. if you are a strong man u will get sexual attention not rocket science same with girls..dont need overthink like rocket science, no attention means youre not attractive

bonker guy
13-10-2019, 09:16 AM
Haha.. What is wrong with u..

This question u should have ask yourself thread started quoted “I” when most not on ur side suddenly become ur “friend” so be ur friend Damm sway

sex crusader
13-10-2019, 09:41 AM
What so big deal in driving mercs? A180?:D u sub one card with 100k limit to her she will stick to u like glue eventhough u drive a garbage truck.:D

Rickey
13-10-2019, 09:51 AM
It’s how you make a woman feel.

More often than not, your body, your car or bank balance make no difference. But keep believing that if it gives you a leg to stand on.

And a woman never forgets how you made her feel.
While tat is very true, the chemistry u hv with her... a willingness n ability to splurge on her is for sure n definitely an added advantage..:)... my 2 cents worth....

warbird
13-10-2019, 10:48 AM
What so big deal in driving mercs? A180?:D u sub one card with 100k limit to her she will stick to u like glue eventhough u drive a garbage truck.:D

Bro,

Yes, most girls are pragmatic.

Tks for upping me. Will return your points within 24 hrs.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Rickey
13-10-2019, 11:03 AM

Wow... so well said by this 2 dear sis from the ladies POV which is wat TS is looking for.. .;)..that's abt sums it all up
Girls go for different types depends on for fun or for long-term. For longer-term r/s like marriage or setting up family, ladies will prefer guys who can provide stability and security, even if they are somewhat boring or dad bod or whatever.

You can have all the physical attributes now, height or muscles or K-pop looks but all it takes is a major illness or accident and then what's left?
Yes, bro danilov is correct too... depends on wat kinda r/s they r looking for???... is it for short term fun type of guys or for guys who can provide them long term stability n security like marriage but which they usually find their husbands boring some time after marriage which in most cases is really not their fault .. these r 2 totally different types of guys.. .but ultimately they must make a choice.. can't hv the best of both worlds all at one time... or shd I say they can only hv one main course of food, the other is their side dish..

iloveu4ever
13-10-2019, 11:25 AM
TS...according to logic...u shld have no issues with gals. What kind of Merc u drive? Those lorry or bus merc or those 20 years old classic merc?

Your face very ugly issit? Perhaps can show some pics for us to assess properly for u.

No offence...just trying to help u get to the root of the problem.

I Love Boobs
13-10-2019, 11:45 AM
TS...according to logic...u shld have no issues with gals. What kind of Merc u drive? Those lorry or bus merc or those 20 years old classic merc?

Your face very ugly issit? Perhaps can show some pics for us to assess properly for u.

No offence...just trying to help u get to the root of the problem.

TS must be short and ugly face...

bonker guy
13-10-2019, 11:51 AM
TS must be short and ugly face...

Maybe he’s “eh bui tae” (hokkien) in english we call it “everyday”

I Love Boobs
13-10-2019, 12:04 PM
80/20 rule.
80% of the best girls aim for the top 20% of guys.
Leaving the remaining 80% to scrape the bottom of the barrel.
SG girls too entitled.
Even my previous ang moh GF was not so demanding.
Go overseas don't need expensive hotel..
She knows how to save money...
Eastern European model...

coypredator
13-10-2019, 12:22 PM

Once again thank you..

I think the answer to your question is from your responses.

It went from "I tot I could have more girls" to "one of my guy friend is in this situation".

Girls don't like losers who can't admit their weakness and talk confidently.
Even with money, car and muscles, anyone can smell the lack of confidence miles away.

Sounds harsh but since you asked for advice, there you go :)

iloveu4ever
13-10-2019, 09:55 PM

It went from "I tot I could have more girls" to "one of my guy friend is in this situation".

Even with money, car and muscles, anyone can smell the lack of confidence miles away.

I believe TS was saying his friend is in this situation that how come he can get any girls for long term relationship and yet not him despite he being muscular and drive a merc...

warbird
14-10-2019, 12:09 PM

Bro,

A man's masculine behavior n body language/voice are much more important than his looks and masculine body in attracting girls.

Lots of discussions and debate on what girls really want on my thread "How To Get And Keep Attractive Girls Of Your Type."

Cheers!

Bro WB

Vivienne
16-10-2019, 11:37 PM

Hmm.. Bubble Tea! Haha...

AUDIFANSG
17-10-2019, 04:30 PM
Not all women prefer physically superior males. Yes in the olden times, physically superior is deemed worth it because their lives revolves around alot of physical activities, and u also need protection from other males. Nowadays it is ALOT less important, and guys who spend time in the gym are look on as less intelligent. U spend time in the gym, u spend less time reading books or improving ur IQ etc. There is a youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsKCObse3w&t=194s that is an eye opener to a regular gym goer like me. Nowadays its about how u carry urself, and especially ur verbal skills in communicating wit females. I guess being healthy is a trait that is attractive to some girls, but being an overly buff gym rat is definitely a turn off to most girls out there.

chengerina
17-10-2019, 06:23 PM
I actually like muscular guys. But there is always the perception that they are either too popular, full of themselves and unapproachable. I do have some buff fwb they are actually very generous lovers but some are really full of themselves.

warbird
18-10-2019, 03:08 PM
Not all women prefer physically superior males. Yes in the olden times, physically superior is deemed worth it because their lives revolves around alot of physical activities, and u also need protection from other males. Nowadays it is ALOT less important, and guys who spend time in the gym are look on as less intelligent. U spend time in the gym, u spend less time reading books or improving ur IQ etc. There is a youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsKCObse3w&t=194s that is an eye opener to a regular gym goer like me. Nowadays its about how u carry urself, and especially ur verbal skills in communicating wit females. I guess being healthy is a trait that is attractive to some girls, but being an overly buff gym rat is definitely a turn off to most girls out there.

Bro, tks for your interesting post.

What women say they want are very different from what their primitive brains want. They themselves are confused and frustrated.

Masculine behavior is much more important than looks. But among the physical attributes, a V shape body (broad shoulders with narrow hips) and a masculine voice are right at the top.

Cheers!

Bro WB

ZanShen
21-10-2019, 01:24 PM
Women prefer their man to have everything :D

HeLovesMe
22-10-2019, 01:50 AM

Height, personal hygiene, chemistry, intelligence level, age, sense of humor and kindness matter most to women when it comes to relationships.
Honestly, egoistic men can turn off women.
Taller men’s bit meaty bodies are really shiok to hug/slap/bite :D

HeLovesMe
22-10-2019, 01:59 AM

Money faced MLs can take advantage of well off men with lack of confidence.

If my guy admits all his weaknesses to me, I will help him to restore his self confidence. :cool:
But he won’t let me know his weaknesses :(

blakhock
22-10-2019, 02:37 AM
Maybe ts is this kind
2:42
https://www.youtube com/watch?v=z5dTorypxaQ

Cheesebeast
22-10-2019, 09:05 AM
I don't think women find muscular guys unattractive. Im sure a women would find a mucular guy more attractive to skinny or plump guys. Its what they equate mascular guys to that becomes the deciding factor - ego, full of themselves, snobbish, arrogant, etc. (although it may not be necessarily true all the time). Furthermore, an attractive muscular guy might also lower the confidence of women they're with and make them feel insecure.

AUDIFANSG
22-10-2019, 01:29 PM
Can tell you MAJORITY of girls in china don give a rat-ass about being muscular. Having a nice face and non-obese physique can alrdy. U can tell that by the small amt of guys going to gym. Gym culture is almos nonexistent cuz it wont increase ur chances wit the ladies, in fact muscular guys are seen somewhat in a negative light. It is a sharp contrast wit those chinese students i met when studying in usa.

SocialCircle
22-10-2019, 03:30 PM
I don't think women find muscular guys unattractive. Im sure a women would find a mucular guy more attractive to skinny or plump guys. Its what they equate mascular guys to that becomes the deciding factor - ego, full of themselves, snobbish, arrogant, etc. (although it may not be necessarily true all the time). Furthermore, an attractive muscular guy might also lower the confidence of women they're with and make them feel insecure.

A korean gal told me the same thing too.
If the guy’s body is better than the gal, the gal will not wan him to be bf.
Not sure about sinkie gals... maybe still not good.

SocialCircle
22-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Can tell you MAJORITY of girls in china don give a rat-ass about being muscular. Having a nice face and non-obese physique can alrdy. U can tell that by the small amt of guys going to gym. Gym culture is almos nonexistent cuz it wont increase ur chances wit the ladies, in fact muscular guys are seen somewhat in a negative light. It is a sharp contrast wit those chinese students i met when studying in usa.

Think depends if the ladies are exposed to western culture and when they see the defined muscles of a man vs 1 lanky guy.
Actually so far k pop also no see muscular man except Rain.
All in make up.

alicialow09ww
26-10-2019, 01:29 AM

Confidence is really important. Being nice is crap. Girls don't like nice guy. They want strong and confident guy.

Women emotions is crap.