PDA

View Full Version : Honey honey is back COF COB CIM - all can la (pics avail)

san68
31-08-2007, 03:25 PM
Nice to be of service

Honey
1.62metres
35B-24-36

CFM look

Damage 130 2 shot 90min

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Previous Thread:http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=54732

Cheers

mazix
31-08-2007, 03:32 PM
she's back!!! :D

s69ex
31-08-2007, 05:20 PM
finally,the long wait is here......going for my see thang......:)

san68
01-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Dun worry,Honey will try to bring all the old birds back...hehe.....where is ah dac?

Ah Dac
01-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Mi here lar!!

NNKC!!

Must bring her back to tempt me one meh?

Dun worry,Honey will try to bring all the old birds back...hehe.....where is ah dac?

lurpsexx
01-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Mi here lar!!

NNKC!!

Must bring her back to tempt me one meh?

Hahaha.. Honey lai liao.. ah dac siao liao... hahahaha...:D

Ah Dac
01-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Siao simi lar!!

Bo tai chi!!

Hiak hiak hiak!!

:)

Hahaha.. Honey lai liao.. ah dac siao liao... hahahaha...:D

lurpsexx
01-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Siao simi lar!!

Bo tai chi!!

Hiak hiak hiak!!

Sure or nottt???

Later u bo tai chi kee siao then run to look for her lo... hiak hiak hiak hiak.. Dun vroom too fast hor... kekeke

Enjoy the mammaries (opps! memories) k?? :D

Ah Dac
01-09-2007, 09:50 PM
Orh!!!

Btw ah san, Candy this time rd got come with her bo??

:p

Sure or nottt???

Later u bo tai chi kee siao then run to look for her lo... hiak hiak hiak hiak.. Dun vroom too fast hor... kekeke

Enjoy the mammaries (opps! memories) k?? :D

lurpsexx
01-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Orh!!!

Wah!!!

One Honey not enuf, now need another sweeet Candy??? :eek:

Wah seh! ah dac,

Later too sweet then u boh gay leh!! :D

Ah Dac
01-09-2007, 10:03 PM
NNKC,

Long time never see u post, post nia already starting chak me liao!!

:mad:

Anyway they are famous to tag team together one wat!!

Wah!!!

One Honey not enuf, now need another sweeet Candy??? :eek:

Wah seh! ah dac,

Later too sweet then u boh gay leh!!

joe2222
03-09-2007, 01:17 AM
Firstly, thanks to Bro San68 for arranging this gem. Also tried her the last time she was here. Anyway, was pleasantly surprised that she still remembered me. Gave me a nice hug and she finished up her lunch before we proceeded to bath.

Came out and action began. Her bbbj is still as good as ever; slow and steady with good suction. Could not resist and gave her a good licking before capping for 1st shot. Cowgirl, missionary, doggie before exploding in her mouth. Heavenly... :D

Showered went back out. Was too tired and feel asleep with her in my arms. Waked up after 20 min and she initiated 2nd shot via bbbj. Told her could not cum, maybe too tired but she refused to give up. Finally cim after 20 min of bbbj and hj. Super gfe girl. Ratings as below. Sorry for long fr.

Looks: 7
Figure: 7.5
Boobs: 7
BBBJ: 8.5
FJ: 8
GFE: 9
RTF: Maybe, many girls but very little $$$

san68
03-09-2007, 01:03 PM
Orh!!!

:p

u bor jio her, she dun dare come back......whahahaha :D

aperioth
03-09-2007, 01:12 PM
Thanks Bro San for arranging this.. Please up me hor:))
Sorry I couldnt find a thread for Celica.. so put it here..

Looks: 8/10 (like one in picture)
Boobs: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (with her tongue stud.. cool)
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Definitely
GFE: Loads

Its been sometime since I've arranged for this, so with some spare cash decided to try Bro San's gems...
Door opened.. Gem indeed.. My didi start to stand looking at her see through blouse.. She kept laughing to herself when she saw me...kept saying" loy mak mak"(handsome). in shower clean my up totally and put lots on detergent on my didi( I like the hygiene). Started to cathbath and BBBJ.. Went to bed, changed several positions.. finally came in doggy. Shiok man.. She's got a tattoo on her back which I like, although might turn off some bros here. She's skinny but nice boobs.. a little hard though, but after inspection, decided should be real..
2nd round.. BBBJ me again and got me going, and we tried almost all positions until cannot tahan... Good job!

Since Yamaha, this one didn't fail to satisfy. I must salute Bro San for his Quality Control. Definitely high class "an nam" standard.. Cheers!

master gecko
03-09-2007, 06:14 PM
i do happen to see alot of gals is the forum that are quite pretty and meet the criteria..but they somehow or rather didn't inform us about the attitude of the gals..i know is not the OKT's fault..but as we,consumer:p and singaporean,we always want the best therefore i sincerely think that san68 my bro got a bunch of good worker and most importantly they treat us like king when they closes the door..i'll not try other OKT gals no matter how pretty and low pricing they are..i'm yours san68 my bro..
*hahahaha...abit tok cock or 'blow cow' but really only those who have try san68's gals you will know how i feel..will msg you soon to try new gal

san68
05-09-2007, 11:18 AM
i do happen to see alot of gals is the forum that are quite pretty and meet the criteria..but they somehow or rather didn't inform us about the attitude of the gals..i know is not the OKT's fault..but as we,consumer:p and singaporean,we always want the best therefore i sincerely think that san68 my bro got a bunch of good worker and most importantly they treat us like king when they closes the door..i'll not try other OKT gals no matter how pretty and low pricing they are..i'm yours san68 my bro..
*hahahaha...abit tok cock or 'blow cow' but really only those who have try san68's gals you will know how i feel..will msg you soon to try new gal

thx bro ;)

overflowsprem
05-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Firstly, thanks to Bro San68 for arranging this last minute. Manage to be the first of the day. Ding dong....here came a very cute, sweet looking gal. The photo looks better than the person (got tattoo) ,normally the photo looks better, hehe. Must be in luck, she still fresh. First for the day. She quite short about 1.58m, small boobs (I like).

TCSS for awhile then strip for wash-up. Then on the bed while she is getting ready to service me. She hops onboard straight BJ. Start to finger her leow. Getting wet, asked her to slow down, she even faster. Quickly, she ride on the hose. We screw like no tomorrow. When game over, wash up alone lor.

After a rest and TCSS. She start again. This time ride horse, change to doggy then finish off with normal. For twenty minute, she been moaning better than the jap av. RTF, ya must grow money tree leow.

Outstanding.
Boobs: 8
FJ: 9

san68
11-09-2007, 01:11 PM
thx bro, more FRs on this ISO gem and more horny bros :D

san68
13-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Outstanding.
Boobs: 8
FJ: 9

Bros, check in group for more FRs ;)

topcook1
14-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Thanks bro san for arranging a session with her. Just finished the mission 30 mins ago.Well I would like to say that her service is best of the best!!!I was kinda shock when she opened the door. She resembles 90 % like my uni school mate and was kinda pai seh...Too bad she is not.Here is the short FR

Boobs 34B
BJ :7/10
FJ 8/10
Massage 8/10
GFE 10/10

Communication : She speak a decent English.
RTF : Maybe

She will be returing in 2 weeks times.
Lastly She helped me to shampoo my hair coz she is a hiar dresser in LOS.
Bro San thanks a million please up my points cheers.

U idiot
14-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Thanks for great FRs bro..

thx bro! wen your time?

Zincooper
14-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Congratulations!!

Hope to enjoy someday!

topcook1
18-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Since Last friday am I the only one who had tired her??No more Frs?

san68
18-09-2007, 06:14 PM
I also dun know la....where are the FRs?must be her is old bird in this line so most of the bros know her power already

Erotican
18-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Hope more FRs. New bird like me, don't know

biatch6969
18-09-2007, 06:17 PM
really anything oso can ???