PDA

View Full Version : do survey to earn money

powertan
30-08-2007, 09:48 PM
don't true or not, my friend referred me to this website and open an account and just do some simple survey like how do think about this web page and etc. $6 was credited into my account once finished the survey. There are a few more survey which each will earn about $4 once you finished. Below is the link. When you refer to another person and you will earn some money also.

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=powertan

pulchritudinous
31-08-2007, 02:35 AM
If is really so easy women wont b spread their legs :cool:

Castrol
31-08-2007, 11:36 AM
if so easy everybody do survey liao lo.

newcummer
31-08-2007, 11:57 AM
just another pal earning money tactics.....

zunbo
31-08-2007, 12:27 PM
wrong place to "earn"

(o)(o) Tuner
31-08-2007, 12:55 PM
If is really so easy women wont b spread their legs :cool:

http://twcsg.org/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

powertan
31-08-2007, 09:29 PM
according to this website, they will pay you when you account reach $75 thru paypal. Currently i have $48, so wait and see whether true or not. If i received $75 cheque then it means true.

Recently i read some news paper that some people in Singapore earning money using this way. They earned about $1000 per month. Can't imagine right.

Peregrine
31-08-2007, 10:18 PM
4 donkeys yrs back,i got a colleague also very into this,and he end up with nothing and now still stuck in this position while most of us had promoted. in this world, these is no easy money,that is what i always remind myself.

ang076
01-09-2007, 08:06 AM
Online survey dont really paid you..

I try those before few years ago. They often dont send survey questionaire unless you meet the citeria. (How long will they pay you if this goes on..?)

Now, I am with the online income group in Singapore. This group got training /seminar every Thursday.

I have a blog which show you video of Singaporeans withdrawing cash from any ATM . Some earn a lot that they choose to be unemployed yet earn money..

The affiliate programme I am in is reputable because many Singaporeans support this programme, and we get to meet leaders from US who show us how to earn online. (do you know Ewen Chia? he was the member of this affiliate programme) {Group President from USA will be coming to Singapore to share the secret of his ability to generate money. He got 7 sources of income.)

I earn USD 160- 200 monthly. I am unemployed still can go HCs to cheong once a month. If I earn at least USD 5000 mthly in time to come, what should I do?
(earning USD 5000 or above is possible, if you are patient and determined, just like a few Singaporeans, like Ewen Chia..)

pokeman71
01-09-2007, 11:29 AM
bro, so when will you reach 75 and how long it take you to reach 48.

Anger
01-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Really so good in making money online using survey?

powertan
01-09-2007, 12:16 PM
don't know why some bro just minus my points to negative. Since i joined this forum on 2002 which almost 5 years and all the points had gone and sad to say this.

I just want to share with bro here some others way to make money which may use to pay some of the fee when you go HC or etc.

Cum_Luver
01-09-2007, 12:40 PM
will be waiting for your payout's details....
remember to post it when u have reach $75 and receive ur payment...

there are a lot of scam sites around, be very careful if u want to join any of it..