PDA

View Full Version : Young Sexy 36d Milf $60

socialsocial
30-08-2007, 07:14 PM
hello fellow sammy bros.here's another hot babe that i found while driving along area G ytd.

while i was driving around GL a few nights back, found another sexy milf.

was feeling quite horny due to little bro was feeling damn itchy and while driving along and den spotted this hot milf on the streets walking along the roadsides.i jammed brake my car stopped my vehicle in front of her, signalled her to come to over and to check out her assets

her tits(estimated) was a killer cup D.the the drain was DEEP..its confirmed deeper den SG river when high tide...haha. looks got the bitch and slutty look.then she popped the golden question... 60 bucks and den STEADY lah. im gonna screw u hard.

her tits was fair and bouncy.haha. We hugged and squeezed and suck and rub everywhere like never touch tits before. .thats the main event and highlight..im a horny man. too many days of work no time to DIY. so LL, bo pian.

i then requested for a massage to relieve my working stress.den next she gave me a BJ wif cap.suction was pretty strong.i den proceeded to finger her.wet and dripping.

she was moaning when i started the fingering action..horny and extremely well lubricated..now think about it also makes me hard man.thats good!fortunately there was no weird smell :p

suddently she grabbed me and said wo shou bu liao le.kuai lai ba.(same words always but i LIKE!) missionary style was executed.sounds of PIAK PIAK PIAK were heard.i think the room next door also can hear out piak piak-ing non stop. we were moaning so loudly that im sure everyone can hear us.(hehe)

damn shiok and wecummed together wif a "bao bei...hao shuang ah"...
tai hao le.zhong yu chu lai le. ni hao li hai ah!suddenly feel damn macho after hearing that.haha.changed postion and unloaded in doggie style.. dam shiok ah. :D

as usual the plus pt is to see her tits bounce when she sits on top whikle bonking. enjoy the view bros.

Name:Li Li

Looks:8.0/10(dam slutty face)
Stats: 36 D(estimated)
F/J: 7.8/10
Catbath: yes and itchy
Service: 8.5/10 GF feel and treatment
RTF: definitely,wont regret.
Damage: $60(w/o room)

OoohLaLa
30-08-2007, 07:28 PM
is there picture?

tan707070
30-08-2007, 08:49 PM
bro can share n bty is she the old lili post here before she had mia very long maybe she is back age n size almost the same thks

socialsocial
30-08-2007, 09:01 PM
bro she is a new LILI, not the old wan. good service. much more chio-er. heh. :p

socialsocial
31-08-2007, 07:18 PM
hope to see more FRs. :D

havana
31-08-2007, 07:34 PM
bro socialsocial

any contact no of her?

Fruiteefruit
31-08-2007, 09:57 PM
Hey bros!

Would like to thank bro socialsocial for another babe. This one really not bad, doesnt look like MILF. Looks more like a sweet lady.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10 - Bro, she really doesnt look like milf leh. She is very sweet and pretty! Its been a long time since I give an 8 for looks. Did I get the right girl??? Long straight black hair, oval face, soft sweet voice....one one, chio.

Body: 8/10 - This one I got to admit, her boobs are like 36D? Soft but firm, very nice to touch. Her nipples are very dark but her figure is good for her height. I estimate her height to be 1.6m tall, stats around 36D - 25 - 34. Slightly tan but its ok cos her complexion is good. She was wearing a white baby dress today. Didnt manage to see her boobs cos the clothing was loose. But when she took off her bra, wah lau...... I nose bleed.......

Foreplay: didnt try. I was servicing her all the way. She just moaned and moaned. I think today she is happy cos no need to work and I did all the work.

BJ: didnt try. I guess I was busy servicing her until I didnt have the chance to try her service. Anyway, see her angelic face and body, nevermind about service, not important, hehehe

FJ: 7/10: She was enjoying all the way and I did all the work but I enjoyed it. Her moans were soft but seductive. He looks made be quite high. When I asked her to be on top, she told me," I came 3 times already, I really have no strength to be on top. Please dont stop, Im cumming again." I was like, nevermind lah, since she was quite wet today, I asked work all the way lor.

Altitude: 6.8/10 - Somehow I find that she is not the hardworking type. She likes to enjoy sex but dont like to exercise. When I see her expression and grabbing the pillow, ya, she enjoy good sex.

Damage: She told me its 70 but I did her 2 times for 130. Ok lah, not cheap but I did enjoyed it.

RTF: YES! Man, for that beautiful face and body, on ah!

Bro, did I try the correct girl?

Cheerz bro!

Fruiteefruit
31-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Hey bros!

Would like to thank bro socialsocial for another babe. This one really not bad, doesnt look like MILF. Looks more like a sweet lady.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10 - Bro, she really doesnt look like milf leh. She is very sweet and pretty! Its been a long time since I give an 8 for looks. Did I get the right girl??? Long straight black hair, oval face, soft sweet voice....one word, chio.

Body: 8/10 - This one I got to admit, her boobs are like 36D? Soft but firm, very nice to touch. Her nipples are very dark but her figure is good for her height. I estimate her height to be 1.6m tall, stats around 36D - 25 - 34. Slightly tan but its ok cos her complexion is good. She was wearing a white baby dress today. Didnt manage to see her boobs cos the clothing was loose. But when she took off her bra, wah lau...... I nose bleed.......

Foreplay: didnt try. I was servicing her all the way. She just moaned and moaned. I think today she is happy cos no need to work and I did all the work.

BJ: didnt try. I guess I was busy servicing her until I didnt have the chance to try her service. Anyway, see her angelic face and body, nevermind about service, not important, hehehe

FJ: 7/10: She was enjoying all the way and I did all the work but I enjoyed it. Her moans were soft but seductive. He looks made be quite high. When I asked her to be on top, she told me," I came 3 times already, I really have no strength to be on top. Please dont stop, Im cumming again." I was like, nevermind lah, since she was quite wet today, I asked work all the way lor.

Altitude: 6.8/10 - Somehow I find that she is not the hardworking type. She likes to enjoy sex but dont like to exercise. When I see her expression and grabbing the pillow, ya, she enjoy good sex.

Damage: She told me its 70 but I did her 2 times for 130. Ok lah, not cheap but I did enjoyed it.

RTF: YES! Man, for that beautiful face and body, on ah!

Bro, did I try the correct girl?

Cheerz bro!

socialsocial
31-08-2007, 10:54 PM
bro fruitee: u r very effective. so fast give FR alr. nice FR. :D

up u alr

OldMan33
01-09-2007, 01:33 AM
hello fellow sammy bros.here's another hot babe that i found while driving along area G ytd.

while i was driving around GL a few nights back, found another sexy milf.

was feeling quite horny due to little bro was feeling damn itchy and while driving along and den spotted this hot milf on the streets walking along the roadsides.i jammed brake my car stopped my vehicle in front of her, signalled her to come to over and to check out her assets

her tits(estimated) was a killer cup D.the the drain was DEEP..its confirmed deeper den SG river when high tide...haha. looks got the bitch and slutty look.then she popped the golden question... 60 bucks and den STEADY lah. im gonna screw u hard.

her tits was fair and bouncy.haha. We hugged and squeezed and suck and rub everywhere like never touch tits before. .thats the main event and highlight..im a horny man. too many days of work no time to DIY. so LL, bo pian.

i then requested for a massage to relieve my working stress.den next she gave me a BJ wif cap.suction was pretty strong.i den proceeded to finger her.wet and dripping.

she was moaning when i started the fingering action..horny and extremely well lubricated..now think about it also makes me hard man.thats good!fortunately there was no weird smell :p

suddently she grabbed me and said wo shou bu liao le.kuai lai ba.(same words always but i LIKE!) missionary style was executed.sounds of PIAK PIAK PIAK were heard.i think the room next door also can hear out piak piak-ing non stop. we were moaning so loudly that im sure everyone can hear us.(hehe)

damn shiok and wecummed together wif a "bao bei...hao shuang ah"...
tai hao le.zhong yu chu lai le. ni hao li hai ah!suddenly feel damn macho after hearing that.haha.changed postion and unloaded in doggie style.. dam shiok ah. :D

as usual the plus pt is to see her tits bounce when she sits on top whikle bonking. enjoy the view bros.

Name:Li Li

Looks:8.0/10(dam slutty face)
Stats: 36 D(estimated)
F/J: 7.8/10
Catbath: yes and itchy
Service: 8.5/10 GF feel and treatment
RTF: definitely,wont regret.
Damage: $60(w/o room)

bro ur recommendation never disappoints!! will pm u for contact! CHEERS!!

acidstorm
01-09-2007, 11:13 AM
hope to see more FRs. :D

Another good find from you bro. Cool! :D

tzr250sg
04-09-2007, 01:49 AM
Bro, me like huge tits!!
Care to share?
Thks in advance!!

raftwee
04-09-2007, 07:48 AM
bro fruitee: u r very effective. so fast give FR alr. nice FR. :D

up u alr

hi bro thanks for your contact. even tho i mention your name, she says it is 80 bucks. is it true that she has mark up her price from 60 to 80 within a few days?

dinjas
04-09-2007, 01:05 PM
hi bro thanks for your contact. even tho i mention your name, she says it is 80 bucks. is it true that she has mark up her price from 60 to 80 within a few days?

hi bro

can i have the contact? Interested to try pls pm me thk

ocean5s26
16-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Bro,

Can i have her contact? Thanks