PDA

View Full Version : I grew up and became a man

boobastic
05-10-2019, 04:24 PM
Hi, my name is leo. I was born and raised in singapore. Even though my parents were average Income earners, we managed to get by pretty comfortably in this country.

I grow up in a family of 5. My parents, my elder twin sisters and myself.

They provided me with everything I needed in life. Education, food, shelter and what not. I was blessed by the love of my family for a good 28 years.

Especially under the surveillance of my elder sisters, whom were 2 years older than me, kept a watchful eye on me in my primary and secondary school.

Jess and January. My twin sisters.. even though my Sisters are very attractive, I would say I don't look too bad either.

1st Jan 2019

New year. My Sisters were celebrating their friends 30th birthday at a bar across our apartment. I had just woke up after a night of partying at zouk for countdown and was pretty much exhausted.

Time check: 6pm

My phone started ringing as I dragged my feet out of bed....

...........Ya what you want?

Jess: Leo! Are you at home?!

Leo: yes .......... why???

Jess: I forgot to bring my portable charger out. Can you run down to wala wala bar quickly? Pleaseeee!

Leo: Sigh alright....

Jess: Anyway! Join us if you have nothing on! Wear nicer hor! See you!

My forgetful Sister. Jess. Well, she was one of those girls in a popular Volleyball group whom attracts attention of many growing secondary students whom have a thing or two for athletic girls.

It was pretty hard for Jess to remain single throughout her teenage years especially when she has a pair of natural big brown eyes and a Darlie advertisement smile you would expect from a commercial model. Jess also became pretty fit with all the volley trainings she had to participate three times a week which shaped her natural peachy bums of what it is today.

She would wear her jersey after school hours and grace her presence in the canteen with a table full of onlookers. Well, mainly teenage boys to be exact. But she only had her eyes on one guy..... well... it's my relief teacher. Mr Tan....

Mr Tan, during then, well.. was 12 years older than my Sister jess. A handsome geek, armed with a degree, a military background and a pair of biceps that were bigger than any of the boys in my secondary. Naturally, only someone this outstanding could catch my Sister attention.

But it was never meant to be hers when she's only sweet 16 right.....? Still, she had 4 ex boyfriends till to this day I could remember.... oh well, nothing to be proud about my gifted photography memory. I would rather have my sisters features...

After Jess hang up the phone, I quickly went to change and wore my favourite black polo tee along with my somewhat rugged jeans that I have worn for years. What? It was just a bar across my house.

Time checked: 7.20pm

I stepped into Wala Wala bar. Trying to spot my twin Sisters. They sat at the extreme corner of the bar. I could see afew buckets of half drank beers and a bottle of Martell. The table spells nothing but trouble.

In between them, there was this girl. She was wearing a dark blue top. Petite size, light make up, diamond shaped face paired along with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. She looked into my direction as though she recognise me and smiled.

I could not believe my eyes.

As I stood frozen. I recalled... this lady..

Whom my sisters had brought back after their Volleyball trainings in year 2004

This lady..

Whom I first fantasied and masturbated to when I was in secondary 2.

This lady..

Whom makes my heart beat accelerate whenever she walked towards me.

This lady..

My biggest crush. dreamiest crush. heart yearned crush.....

now right in front of me.

She stood up and walked towards me..

Those overwhelming feelings I had, started coming back as I remain frozen on my feet.

What should I do...? My feet is still frozen!

I almost couldn't breathe when she gave me a big hug.

Mmmmmmh!

How are you leo! It's been awhile!!!! Wow pretty tall now! What are you? 1.75 already?!

Haha....!!

Hi... er..Claire. It's.. it's..Nice to see you.. again.....

She's Claire

... Claire Tan Hui Qi.

Year 2004

02 jan 2004

Boy !! Wake up! Going to be late for your first day of school already! Now what time already 7am you want to get scolding from daddy again issit ?!

Time check: 6.30am

My mom. Yelling at the top of her voice while making Milo for her 3 children. She would make a standard breakfast meal for us. 1 cup of Milo, 2 toast of bread. Spread with kaya on one side, and butter on the other.

Like many other typical mom, she would exaggerate the time so that we would jump out of bed to get ready for school. Only to realise we could actually catch another 5-10 more mins of precious sleep.

Usually, my mom would wake both my sister up before me. Well girls needed more time to prepare. Even though both my sisters don't have the habit to shower in the morning, it was my habit to get a good rinse in the morning so that I could gel my hair easier with (good look gel).

Leo: mummy! Only 6:30 la !! Where got 7....

(Yawn)

Jess: mummy! How come today you make the Milo no taste one!

Mom: aiya! I put one scope only! Nowadays weather very hot later your body heaty I tell you!

January: Don't worry mummy! We still very young and healthy! Not like didi Everyday only know how to drink coke!

Mom: Oi boy ah! I tell you ah better don't drink so much coke later your teeth is going to get a decay!

Leo: ya la ya la! Aiyo.... I want 2 scope of Milo powder ah! !

Mom: tsk....

Dad: dear I leave house already... Jess jan and Leo. Daddy go first... first day of school better don't be late understand?

All: yes sir!!!

My dad is policeman. A typical 12 hours working shift, sometimes he starts at 8am, sometimes he starts at 8pm. But he was the type of man who will reach his station earlier than what is expected of him.

He likes to relax and have a cup of coffee at the station before he starts his shift. He's nearly fifty but he maintains his weight and does his routine jogging twice a week.

He loves all of us and would always tell my mom to take it easy on us whenever we fail a subject. He's chill, humble and of course very law abiding. He taught us on people watching, communication skills and courtesy lessons.

Whereas my mom, also in her mid forty, always focus on our grades. She easily gets nervous when our exams are coming and made sure we all attend our tuition lessons regularly to keep up with our subjects. I guess it's a good balance to have my both my parents around.

My mom works at the mama shop nearby our place as a part time stall assistant. She opens her stall at 8am in the morning and comes home at 3pm mid evening. One good thing about it is that out fridge is always blessed with a good load of packet drinks. Chrysanthemum tea, green tea, ice lemon tea, milo, lychee and what not.

She gets it at a cheaper rate from her boss whom she had worked for a decade.

I Guess my mom biggest concerns will always be on me and Jess. I am in a normal technical stream and my Sister Jess, is in normal academy. The smartest of all will be my eldest Sister, January, she is in the express stream.

Since young, January had no issues with her studies and she had the discipline in her to study way before exams were coming. She loves reading and one could say she is a nerd. But she's a pretty looking nerd. She would also catch a fair amount of attention from the boys in my school but never as much as compared to Jess.

While Jess would attracts manly 'bad boys', January would attracts the better boys or I would say the average normal ones. I was closer to January in my primary school days but I slowly got closer to my other Sister Jess, since she's always 'influencing' me with all the latest trend out there and what not.

I mean it's all part of growing up and puberty right? I wanna look cooler hanging out with Jess as compared to hanging out with January.

For What? To attract more girls attention la ! Alamak....

Overall.... I guess I am blessed enough to say that I have a happy family.

dunedain
05-10-2019, 04:33 PM
good read so far bro!!!

boobastic
05-10-2019, 11:17 PM
7:15am (5mins more till school gate close)

Mr Chua, an ex police officer, our school discipline master stood by the gate as he watch students rushing in.

The new batch of secondary one students were accompanied by their parents right until the school gate where Mr Chua stood.

Mr Chua: Good morning parents. Your child will be in safe hands.. Secondary 1 students please proceed to the school hall.. all secondary 1 students, please proceed to school hall at level 2.

I saw the students and briefly recalled one year ago when I was like them. Except it was my sisters who accompanied me instead as they did not want to be seen with my mom and dad.

I couldn't have felt more proud as I walked right to the gate and greeted Mr Chua to let others know that I'm not a new student here. He briefly acknowledged me by nodding. I am now in secondary 2. A senior to the secondary 1 students. Just 1 more year till I wear the Long pants........

Mr Chua: Jess! Tuck in your shirt properly! It's the first day of school please! See your Sister can tuck in why you cannot?

Jess: k lor....

Jess stopped and tucked in her uniform before heading in. Well it's Jess. No surprise that jess wears ankle socks, had friendship bands and slings a Roxy bag across her shoulders.

We strolled into the outdoor parade square where Jess and January separates from me as we headed to our respective rows. I am finally joining the rest at the parade square for assembly.

The secondary 2 batch row is located right in front of the parade square where it was subsequently followed on by the secondary 3, 4 and 5 being at the back.

Mini stage location located here.
2 flag poles located in front of stage.

(First row)
Secondary 2
Express row
Normal acad row
Normal tech row (my location)

Secondary 3
Express row
Normal acad row
Normal tech row

Secondary 4
Express row (January location)
Normal acad row (Jess location)
Normal tech row

Secondary 5

We were all clustered nicely with 30 - 35 students in a class within a row.

There were 5 express classes, 3 normal academic classes and 2 normal technical classes within a level.

Almost 900 students or so in a parade square every morning.

I guess it's only average size for a neighbourhood school.

After our morning assembly, we would all head back to our class by 8am.

Time check: 11am (Lower secondary 1 and 2 Recess)

Me and my friends ran down to the canteen immediately. We wanted to order our food quickly and see our fresh batch of pretty juniors in secondary 1.

And that recess, was the very day I knew my first Girlfriend. Cheryl Leong.

Cheryl had bangs. Slightly shorter than me. She was 140 tall and had cute black puppy eyes with a cute ponytail. She wasn't a hot stuff but she was cute. Cute in her own way. Her petite body frame and rosy cheeks attracted me as I stared at her while eating my chicken rice.

Shawn: eh ! Why you keep see see her? You want the number right?

Leo: eh no la.... she cute what

Shawn: cute take number la! Come I help you!

Eh wait no!!! Eh!!! Shawn...!

Shawn quickly rush over the Cheryl's table before I could stop him. Being a typical ah Beng, Shawn said:

Chio bu. 我朋友要你号码 leh? 可以给吗? (my friend want you number leh? Can give?)

When he pointed at me, I could see Cheryl blushing and her friends that sat beside her give approval nods and said 可以可以给!(can give can give).

And from then, 2 weeks into sms-ing with Cheryl, I was officially her stead.

Things escalated very quickly between us. We held hands the first week, exchange hugs during the second, and we kissed after the third week.

I still remembered the day we kissed.

That day, i walked Cheryl home after school. We brought ice creams and can drinks before sitting down at the playground nearby her home in Queenstown.

It is our usual lovey dovey spot and is also a spot where is slightly isolated away from the hdb blocks.

Leo: dear, i drink your ice lemon tea ok? Mine finish already...

Cheryl: see la because you drink so fast! Ok don't finish all ah!

Leo: orh...

Leo: dear ah... erm... I heard people say that if I drink the other person can drink... means we already kiss each other la? Like indirect ?

Cheryl: err...... huh..... ya maybe hor.....

Leo: how ah?

Cheryl: erm......

Leo: like this we just kiss la since i already drink from your drink... no difference what...

My heart begin racing as I asked....

Cheryl: but I scare...

My heart raced even faster as I looked around our surrounding to Ensure no one was watching....

Cheryl: erm ok but you must fast fast later people see......

Leo: ok I very fast one....

I went in for the kiss. With my eyes open. It was soft, innocent and delicate.

I could taste strawberry from her lips. Her lips were small. Her eyes remained close as I stuck my lips onto hers... I held both her hands.. and release my lips...

Leo: dear... nice anot?

Cheryl: I don't know dear... you like it?

Leo: I think so.....

Cheryl: you.... want to kiss me... again?

Yes dear... yes I do....

I went in for the second kiss. Savouring the taste of strawberries. I release and attacked and release and attacked.

Clearly we didn't know how should to kiss but I went on and on and on. My heart raced like mad as I gentle held onto her waist.

Cheryl became comfortable as she positioned her head onto my chest and tilted her head upwards. She place her hands gently on my thighs and rubbed her thumb on them.

It was the first time I felt a full erection. I bet she didn't know her thumb fondling my thighs would cause me an erection. By I loved the feeling...

It was indescribable.

Mmmuuck.. mua..cks... muacks....

Hmmm.... muaaaks...

it was slow... it was guilty... she kissed gently on my lips... then she went for the corner of my lips. Then she went below my Chin... then she went back for my lips again...

My erection got so hard until I had precumed.

I was horny. But I didn't know what horny was.

All I knew...

Was everything felt right. I was ready to say I love you Cheryl... I really really love you a lot dear...............

fanwoxia
06-10-2019, 12:56 AM
Great start bro, please continue...

LindelofBoleh
06-10-2019, 01:28 AM
Camping for more! :D

madpig88
06-10-2019, 05:18 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

sponge05
06-10-2019, 06:18 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

curiousSG
06-10-2019, 08:51 AM
this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.

kitoface
06-10-2019, 12:14 PM
Nice story, please share more TS

whatdoido
06-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Nice story please continue soon

Cheetah2020
06-10-2019, 01:06 PM
Nice share, camping for more :)

diputs1269
06-10-2019, 11:00 PM
Nice write up, please continue.

Jackika
07-10-2019, 02:12 AM
Interesting story, hope to read more :)

BK4ever
07-10-2019, 05:15 AM
thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.

Osima
07-10-2019, 01:52 PM
Very nice! Do keep your story coming :D

boobastic
07-10-2019, 05:20 PM
I was happy. I never had pre-cumed in my life before. I was a late bloomer. Some of my friends had armpit hair at 12, while mine only started growing at 15.

Anyway, the night came quickly and I soon realise it was already 8.30pm. We parted and I headed home feeling very happy. It was butterflies everywhere. It was the feeling of running alongside hundred rabbits... pure happiness.

I kept that image inside my head on repeat as I walked innocently towards my lift. The lift was on level 10. I waited for the lift to come back until it reached level 1.

Ding.

And that day too, was also the beginning of my first nightmare.

A group of boys were inside the lift with a bmx bicycle. About 4 of them had their eyes on me. 2 of them were Malays and 2 of them were Chinese. They were wearing their home clothes with my school long pants. Clearly they were from the upper secondary.

As the lift door open, I stood away and gave way to them. When they came out, 1 of the Chinese boy made eye contact with me and it all went downhill...

Oi... cheebye boy why you stare?

I glance quickly at him and quickly bow my head down to respond: I never....

Never? Eh cheebye I see him before.. you what class? : the other Malay guy asked.

I was terrified. My whole body was about to go to a spasm mode. I clenched tighly onto my bagpack strap and continued looking down.

Eh you what class?!

Leo: normal.... tech... sec 2.....

All: Hahaha! They all laughed...

Stupid like us! Eh hello! But we stupid we never stare at people!

Why you stare stare?!

This time, the four of them surrounded me. I wanted to run inside the lift and quickly close the door. But I was literally shaking..

It was only until one Malay Aunty shouted from across my block,

Aunty shouted in Malay: Hamzah!!!!!! Don't kajiao the boy! I tell your father then you know!!!!! Blah la!!! Go!!

Hamzah: cheebye boy you lucky.... knn don't let me see you in school.

Hamzah pointed at my chest. I looked at him and was even more terrified. He had big eyes that had clear veins in them. His breath smelled like cigarettes too.

I quickly nodded my head and said: sorry sorry.....!! I won't stare ... I never stare.. sorry sorry!

Aunty: OI!!!! Blah la!!!!!

Hamzah and his 3 other friends slowly backed away from me and wheeled their BMX bicycle away. One of the Chinese boy den spilt a shot of saliva in front of me before leaving....

My heart rate begin slowly down as I quickly entered the lift.... I was so afraid..

I went home and kept quiet. I was clearly disoriented by my troubles as I walked passed by mom and dad without greeting them.

Mom: boy why so late! I cook the food also turn cold already!

Dad: aiya he tired la... nowadays kids like this one...

Mom: tsk! Tell him to go and eat! Food throw away very sayang one hor!

Dad: ya la ya la... Leo! Go shower and eat your dinner! Later wash the bowl..

I went to take the warmest shower I could. I tried to picture the sweet moment with Cheryl but my mind will filled with the punks. I was scared and I did not know how to handle such situation.....

After dinner, I went to consult the perfect person I possibly could....

Leo: Shawn! Sorry to call you so late.....

Shawn: lai gong! (Come, say!)

5mins after explaining the problem to him..

Shawn: Brother this one no problem. My gang head know their gang head. All Tanglin one don't worry! No scare no scare.... you just leave power power testimonial can liao!! get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow!

Leo: thank you shawn! Confirm power testimonial!!!! Night!

Thinking back, it was pretty dumb of me. But I had done it anyway.

I'm pretty sure if I looked back at my 'testimonial' on Friendster in 2019, I would puke.

I went to school the next day, eagerly looking for Shawn. I quickly went to get seated in my row. I looked around me trying to spot the bullies but I couldn't.

The next thing I knew someone patted me on my shoulder. Giving me the shock of my life.

Oi !

I turned and saw a middle finger right in of my face.

Scare ah?

Hahaha don't scare la Brother! : Shawn said as he took a seat beside me.

Leo: cheebye scare me sia.. eh not funny... yesterday really scare me sia... I never stare at them also..

Shawn: I know you never... it's like this one.. they like to find problem... they got find problem with me before but they found out who my tao eh (headman) than they pang sua ( let go ) already.

Leo: eh help me ah Shawn... I write testi for you already sia... pls Shawn pls....

Shawn: alamak ask you join me already you don't want...

Leo: cannot la Shawn.... my parents find out confirm my head drop first....

Shawn: aiya... your parents won't find out also.... you join us, you got backup already. Simi taiji (what problem) also no need to scare! Brother a Lot One ! But nvm this time I help you..... next time I cannot help you already...

Leo: thanks man!!! Later your lunch I treat you makan!!!!!

Shawn: steady.

I sigh a breath of heavy relief as we went back up to our classrooms. My day went well and I even got to sneak a kiss to Cheryl during recess. My troubles were soon forgotten....

1:30pm (school bell rang)

Shawn came over to my table.. which reminded me about the incident again. I looked outside my classroom and saw the 4 of them outside my class. I became afraid again.

Shawn brought me out to confront them and they suggested that we go behind our school block to settle.

As me and Shawn were brought to the back of the school neighbourhood block, we went up to the 3rd level of the block where they all lighted up a cigarette. Except for me..

Shawn: Vincent.... Hamzah... Faizul... Keong... my Friend....

Hamzah: your Friend knn cb bodoh... he like to stare stare... think what?

Leo: I never stare.....

Vincent: eh fuck you la... boy... you think you sec 2 big fuck? Knn you don't know who we are issit? You tell me you chap where one?

Faizul: eh boy never kena whack before???

Shawn: guys ... relax la... today we settle nice nice... I'm sure Leo never purposely stare at you all....

Hamzah: eh don't talk so much la.... Shawn... we give you face we never call our gang all... but I must settle with him...

Keong: settle lor. One stick. 1 to 1.

Shawn turned to me and brought me to the corner.. I was clearly frighten and speechless again. I didn't knew what is one stick 1 to 1 means. Shawn emphasise that it means I have to fight Hamzah 1 on 1 for a duration of 1 cig smoke by anyone of them....

And that was the first time I almost wet my pants...

Shawn said: Leo... you have to do it... lose never mind... just put up a good fight. It's the only way to earn respect. Otherwise, they will call their gang to come down.....

Leo: but..... but I don't know how to fight.....

Tears started filling to the brim of my eyes... I felt weak in my guts and sore in my feet.... I was never involved in such incident until today. Clearly, this has always been a way of solving problems in school. But I wasn't a part of it till today....

Hamzah: oi cheebye!!! Don't sissy talk one corner leh... Shawn! If Leo don't fight, you fight!

Shawn turned to me and got abit angry.. he tucked out my shirt and gave both of my arms a squeeze.

Leo! You have to fight him! Don't drag me into this.....

Shawn then pushed me away from my spot to the center of the lift lobby. Hamzah cracked his knuckles a few times and tighten his shoelaces.

I took a couple of deep breath and tried to recall all the Wong Fei Hong movies that I used to watch on channel 8 Saturday night.

I remembered master Wong Fei Hong would spread his hand outwards and bend his knee as he fiercely face his opponents.

He would slowly observed the movement from his opponent as he stood steadily on his feet. His opponent would strike him with the couple of punches and he would handsomely dodge them one by one.

He would then finish off his opponent by using his famous wu ying jiao (no shadow kick) which involves him kicking his opponent multiple times on their chest while flying in the air.

I wasn't like Wong Fei Hong but I knew I might be able to dodge a few couple of punches of Hamzah and then deliver a kick to his chest and finish the battle.

Yes, that's right. I think I can do it.

As soon as Keong lighted a cigarette, Vincent came in between Hamzah and myself.

Vincent: ok guys. Fair fight. 1 to 1. Until the stick finish. Ready.. set.. fight!

Vincent had a formal karate chop in the mid air to commence the fight.

As soon as Vincent backed away. I knew I was possessed by master Wong Fei Hong.

The theme song from Wong Fei Hong started playing inside my head: something like

傲气面对万重浪 ào qì miàn duì wàn zhòng làng
热血像那红日光 rè xuè xiàng nà hóng rì guāng
胆似铁打骨如精钢 dǎn sì tiě dǎ gǔ rú jīng gāng
胸襟百千丈眼光万里长 xiōng jīn bǎi qiān zhàng yǎn guāng wàn lǐ cháng
我发奋图强做好汉 wǒ fā fèn tú qiáng zuò hǎo hàn
做个好汉子每天要自强 zuò gè hǎo hàn zǐ měi tiān yào zì qiáng
热血男儿汉比太阳更光 rè xuè nán er hàn bǐ tài yang gèng guāng

As I stared at Hamzah, I clapped my palms loudly and begin spreading my left palm forward and my right palm behind my head. I widen my leg stances and planted firmly onto the ground. I visualise the image of master Wong Fei Hong as he stood fearlessly and faced his opponent.

Leo: HAR! ! ! ! !

Shawn mouth was wide opened.

Keong and Vincent had their unlighted cig dangling off their lips with their mouth wide opened

Faizul tilted his head and cringe his eyes

Hamzah looked at the others and said:

Eh apa siah? Bruce Lee ah ?! Kungfu ah ?!

My nostril flared up as I started approaching Hamzah.

I stood a step forward to taunt him with my left palm by signaling him with my continuous open close palm.

Hamzah cracked his neck to his left and right as he positioned his fist towards his Chin. He shiftly walked towards me and step on my feet

And I froze

I was taken by surprise as he landed his punch on my neck.

PIAK!

I fall down...

Hamzah than continued punching my back and the side of my arms. I continued covering my face and I kept kicking his leg violently. Hamzah fell and landed his body on mine.

He than stood up and gave another kick to my leg before he walk towards Shawn and said:

Eh cheebye your Friend siao ah!??!

And i got even angrier and stood up.

Going back to my Wong Fei Hong stance again. I signaled Hamzah once more to come.

Hamzah than shook his head and went back to his fighting stance.

I faced him angrily again. With my stance. I shouted HAR ! ! ! once more..

And another punch flew across my cheeks as I lie flat on the ground.

Keong than finished his cig and stopped the fight.

Ok over over over.. hahaha... enough already I cannot tahan....!

Vincent and Faizul laughed as Shawn come over to pick me up..

Vincent: ok Shawn. Today we settle already. Next time ask your Friend don't watch too much kungfu.... hahaha

Keong: HAR! HAR! Hahahahaha

Shawn couldn't control but to laugh along as he picked me up and brought me to the stairs....

Hamzah and the rest than took their cigs and went away.

Shawn: eh Leo... knn just now sibei ice cream... why you become Wong Fei Hong? Cheebye watch too much movie issit? I Wong Fei Hong your Sister than you know.... knn......

Leo: fuck you la Shawn....... I don't know how to fight what.....

Shawn: Than why you Har Har ! Knn ice cream sia! Hahahaha!

Leo: aiya Shawn... don't laugh la.... can help me buy ice water.... 2 bottles please.....

Shawn: ok ok.....

Shawn brought back the supplies and we slacked nearby our school playground. Shawn started introducing me to the popular gang names and the playgrounds that I should avoid going. He also describe to me the groups of people in our school that I should avoid at all cost.

Shawn: no matter what...... you must ... and I repeat... you must avoid this person at all cost! He will make your life living hell if you offend him.....

Leo: oh.... ok...? He like Hamzah they all ?

Shawn: no. Worst.. way worst.. sibei jialat one....

Leo: ok......

Shawn: he's the headman son in our area... no one dare touch him... if I see him I will show you his face so you will know...

Just remember... his name is lincoln. He from secondary 5. You can offend anyone but not him.. he got one dragon tattoo on his back... and one black dot on his middle finger which represents fighter. So don't play play.............

Later he HAR! you than you know!

Shawn exclaimed as he burst into laughter ......

GanYenDao
08-10-2019, 01:25 AM
Damn good story bro, more please!! :D

i^Xi0n
08-10-2019, 05:40 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

VRossi1980
08-10-2019, 08:12 AM
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.

koebshaq0_0
08-10-2019, 12:24 PM
Nice story. Thanks TS

5g4g
08-10-2019, 01:23 PM
Support and hope to read more.

projana49
08-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Excellent story bro, please cantinue soon…

Rodalph
08-10-2019, 02:11 PM
Very nice story, camping here!

otamay
08-10-2019, 11:13 PM
Well written story, camping here for more updates.

Orange22
09-10-2019, 12:56 AM
What a good start, hope to read more soon!

meijipcc
09-10-2019, 05:19 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

RonnieMoran
09-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Nice story bro, camping here for more updates :)

Cash8877
10-10-2019, 06:51 AM
nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.

EasternWood
10-10-2019, 01:14 PM
Very nice, please continue bro

LaoErGeNaiNai
10-10-2019, 01:56 PM
Support nice story and waiting for more updates :)

Justin Bieber
10-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Well written, awaiting updates 👍🏼

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1eaf0ff88cad1dace8eb1a8eb127eceb/tumblr_ojpt6r7fok1vupou2o1_500.gif

a 2002 samster 😎

Annene
10-10-2019, 02:28 PM
Do continue with this nice story pls :)

PasteMeSome
10-10-2019, 02:52 PM
This is exciting.... support thread! :)

basfreak
11-10-2019, 06:37 AM
nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Informer
12-10-2019, 08:20 AM
really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.

ouzo18
12-10-2019, 09:01 AM
Very nice story.
HAR! HAR!

Truthful
13-10-2019, 06:48 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

MPLover
15-10-2019, 06:25 AM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

letshigh5
15-10-2019, 11:24 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

mcpussface
15-10-2019, 09:49 PM
Please share more updates TS, it's a nice story.

Kimmy36
15-10-2019, 10:02 PM
Cheers to TS, please write more

KnowItAll
16-10-2019, 05:20 AM
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...

JustANewbie
17-10-2019, 07:04 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

JJMagic
18-10-2019, 06:56 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

KTVbuddy
21-10-2019, 08:24 AM
great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.

diputs1269
21-10-2019, 06:06 PM
Any more updates from TS?

rawboy83
22-10-2019, 07:39 AM
do share more of this nice story TS!

lobangkingz
23-10-2019, 08:24 AM
really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.

RenJaiZiangFuk
23-10-2019, 11:21 PM
Enjoying the story, TS please continue soon :)

boobastic
28-10-2019, 12:13 AM
1st Feb 2004

Me and Cheryl have been together for almost a month, time flies when you are in a relationship. I have gotten to know more about more school.

My point is...

Secondary two is when you start to identify the upcoming faces for the school. The ones whom are destine to become popular when they reach secondary four. And the ones whom are destine to be bullied until they leave.

Secondary two is when you have a comfortable spot to lepak after school. You know the area slightly better and you are more exposed to the people whom have influence over the other.

Secondary two is when you start seeing changes in the human body. Your classmates starts to grow pubic hair... For some even facial hair... The ladies start taking better care for themselves

We start buying things we don't need to impress others we don't like. We just want to fit in. Or at least not lose out... I remember the trend whereby whenever school reopens, you gotta look 'different'.

Secondary two was when I decide to officially join my first CCA as well...

Guess what? The national cadet corp. (NCC)

I was inspired by the seniors whom wore the uniform with pride and had that 'aura' they carry. They would flaunt their powers and shout across the parade square to juniors like us ;

'OI KNOCKY DOWN' !!!

and we would immediately be in our push up position. In fact I do so many, by the end of secondary two , I was already able to do 30 push ups.

I just wished to be like them. When I get my sergeant rank. I want to impress the girls.. by wearing the long pants..

I hate short pants. I really do...

On the brighter note, my parents decided to upgraded me and my sisters handphone to the butterfly Nokia 8250.

Don't play play... I know how to custom song.

And secondary two is when I started hanging out at the MacDonald nearby my school almost once a week. I did skip recess to save up that $5 I was receiving as pocket money in order to enjoy that tasty fillet o fish meal after school. And I would have to steal $1 or $2 from my parents coin piggy bank in order to enjoy the god o mighty Big Macs.

June 2004

School holidays have officially started. My classmates and I have already plan to spend our holiday by starting off with catching a movie at Tiong Bahru Plaza.

I am pretty sure it was a Spider-Man film.

Shawn and his gf (Desiree)
Me and Cheryl
Johnny and his gf (kel)

Shawn, Johnny and kel were all my classmates and one of my closest Friends in secondary two while Desiree and Cheryl are in the same class in secondary one.

No prize for guessing how Shawn got to know Desiree.

The movie ended just past 4pm. We were having our lunch when Shawn suggested that there was a punching game machine at Queensway shopping center arcade and we should check it out.

Time check: 6pm

We arrived at the arcade in Queensway shopping center.

I was slightly taken aback by the number of people hanging out there. I could even spot some of my school mates there.

The small arcade was crowded with people of our age. They were all here for the punching machine. Mostly boys but there were some girls too.

The girls would just watch the boys show off their 'talent' by punching as hard as they could on the machine.

The machine would display a funny looking monster taunting you on the screen.

Once you have delivered your punch, the Monster would fly away and the machine would than tell you what score you got and the highest scorer would allow you to key your name into the top score.

I clearly remember the TOP 3 scorer:

1st: 110m (LEEE)
2nd: 108m (LINC)
3rd: 106m (TANN)

I highly believe the 2nd TOP scorer was lincoln spell short...

Everyone there was trying their best to get into the TOP score but they fell short. The highest that night was about 90ish or so..

Shawn, Johnny and myself spend almost $5 playing that game. $0.50 gives you 3 tries. That's how many times we went for it.

Time check: 7pm

We all took our final shot at the machine and Shawn managed to get 90m. He was quite a hard hitter and for our age, I reckon he was already pretty good.

We were about to leave when a new group of ah beng came in..

Oi Shawn...... Wa go where? So fast ah? Stay awhile leh....

Shawn: JJ... we going to mac makan...

JJ: wa bo jio? Together la play awhile more leh...

JJ, had small small tattoo right in between the flesh of his thumb and index finger. His tattoo was the suzuki logo that was once popular for us to doodle.

He also had a small dot on his middle finger. Just one dot. I remember Shawn mention it was the symbol of a 'fighter'.

JJ: Shawn... got so many chio bu never intro... wa lao where can........?

JJ smiled as he looked at Cheryl..

Cheryl just pretended to look elsewhere as she held onto my arm..

Shawn: eh my Friend gf don't disturb....

Then that one leh......?

JJ smiled as he pointed to kel..

Shawn: that's Johnny gf...

JJ immediately had a changed of look on his cunning face as he swayed his arms and walked towards Shawn with his 2 fellow mates or should I say his (GINNA).

JJ frowned as he put his hands on Shawn shoulder.

Eh Brother... Mai ka limpei gong jiao wei leh.. you know limpei don't like listen all the jiao wei. (Don't talk cock, you know I don't like to listen to them)

Shawn than turned away from JJ as he tried to open the arcade door. But JJ grabbed onto Shawn's arm and shouted:

OI CHEEBYE! Talking to you KNN !!!

Shawn: Diam la cheebye shout what shout?! Not happy come la! Lai!...

And what came next, was my very first time I witness an event called:

Diao chui (call gang)

JJ: eh you wait... knn want to play right...

Shawn: I wait for you at mac... go there find me.. knn..

This was when Shawn quickly pushed us out of the arcade. We went around the corner of the shopping center to discuss what's going to happen.

Shawn said only men should stay. And we will never involve the ladies. All of us were quite frighten. I was even more frighten than my little incident with hamzah.

Eh ladies all zhao go home now.... go home go home go home.. don't stay here later dangerous..

Desiree looks like she was about to burst into tears when she said:

Dear.......~ please please call me later.... anything cannot settle don't settle just run ok? Baby I love you... please don't go back so late.....

Shawn: don't worry dear.. tonight if before 10pm I settle I come find you at voiddeck ok?

Desiree: ok baby..... please call me when settle...

I just grabbed tightly onto Cheryl as though I was the one who is about to cry and said:

Baby please text me when you are home and check if I'm still alive..

Cheryl just laughed as she hook around Desiree arms and tucked her away from Shawn.

Kel, my class mate, didn't wanted to leave.. but Johnny insisted that she should go along with the girls..

Time check: 7:20pm

I still don't know how Shawn got could order 1 Big Mac meal and 1 cheeseburger meal all for himself.

Shawn: burger give more strength....! Can fight better later....

As he wolf each bite.

Me and Johnny just stared at him the whole time.....

Not because we no appetite,

But because

We hungry and no money....

hitsales
28-10-2019, 02:49 AM
Nice update bro, more please! :)

sammybk
28-10-2019, 08:22 PM
Nice story, setting up my tent