PDA

View Full Version : new joint at people park complex

js0n
30-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Dear all

was roaming around ppl park complex and found a new joint..heres the FR..its operated by locals..minahs...middle age minahs... Not sure if teres a thread on this joint..so i brave brave try to put a new thread...seniors dun zap me if i done wrongly...jus to share..

Entrance : 30mins $20
Massage: Normal..
BJ: $80(can bargain..depends on ur power)
HJ : $50(can bargain..depends on ur power)

Not reali my type..but if seniors keen to try..do drop xiao di me a msg..i will reveal the venue.Seniors...only those more than 15points k..and probably..if u are fine..up me a bit la..thanks in advance

chinacity
30-08-2007, 04:15 PM
PP COMPLEX is the one with kfc/mcdonalds

pp centre is the one with ocbc and maybank

pp centre 3rd floor got 2 shops , 1 is local indian/malay women , 30s+ ,looks not appealing type ie cmi

another shop got nice gals, but too busy, never pay much attention

later see if i can recee a bit

js0n
31-08-2007, 11:54 AM
OOPs..pai sei..its people's park centre....sori bros!:)

Booker
08-09-2007, 11:49 PM
Was around Chinatown area last wed and decide to drop my People's Park Centre to take a walk and look see look see. Afterall its one of my fav playground for TN.

Sadly when walking around the 3rd floor, everywhere also close shop. Used to remember the stretch towards the toilet at least got like 3-4 shops operating, but when I went on Wed, everything is gone. 2 shops become don;t know what shop, and other 2 under going renovation. So sad and depress, then went to 2nd floor, only left with 3 shops but all the ladies there cmi.
Sad to see the TN scene there is dying, really miss the good old days where the stretch along the 3rd floor toilet all have TN shops and the good old LMKZ!!

Sian ah!!

dap26
09-09-2007, 02:03 AM
Sad to see the TN scene there is dying, really miss the good old days where the stretch along the 3rd floor toilet all have TN shops and the good old LMKZ!!

Sian ah!!

It's been a while i hv ever step into ppc.Went there recently to look look but most of the shop is close...Seems like ppc at third floor is deserted..Hiazz..

juzjoin
09-09-2007, 07:06 AM
gone r the heydays when 美人鱼,LMKC, & ATW r still there

enzer88
09-09-2007, 03:33 PM
gone r the heydays when 美人鱼,LMKC, & ATW r still there wow, the above is shop name or girls nick name??

johnny_tan
15-09-2007, 11:22 PM
Hi bros

Here is a field report on a trip to ppc.

Was feeling damn tired and in need of a massage so I decided to take a walk around ppc as my office is nearby.
Went to the 3rd floor, saw several open-concept massage shops, didnt walk in immediately as I wanted to look around some more.
As I walked past the numerous shops, people were calling out "massage?massage?" I just glanced at them at didnt walk in. Mostly were aunties, uncles or men.
As I pass this shop,a nice-looking girl was standing at the door. I stopped to take a closer look. She beckoned to me and smiled. In the back of my mind, I knew that this place surely has special. I didnt want any special but just a decent and proper massage, so was in two minds whether to go in or not.
I guess my little bro took over and I walked in.
I asked for 30min massage ($20) and she requested that I pay the entrance fee. I thought pay when everything is over? Anyway, i paid up.

I removed my clothes, lied on my back and the first thing she did was to sit on me. I can feel her pussy on my back.

Massge was not too bad. Quite forceful.
Then she turned me around and started massaging my arms and thighs. She put my hand on her thighs. "
Wow, nice smooth and soft thighs!" i thought. I just closed my eyes and didnt look at her.
The golden question was poped and she quoted me $60 for hj and $90 for bj. I thought she must be kidding and refused. Bargained eventually to $40.
So she quickly stripped off my boxers, she removed her top and i grabbed her breasts.
Nice and soft! Brown nipples. Began to suck her nipple and grab it with both hands. Shiok! She started to hj me, i was busy suckling her nipples and feeling her pussy so didnt really notice her hj. Think i took quite some time to come and she applied more oil on my dick as I attacked her breasts and sucked her nipples. Very nice!
Eventually I erupted, still holding on to her breasts and sucking as I exploded.
She cleaned me up, I paid up and I left.
Pretty lady i would say. I was sextified after a great release!

Damage:$20(30min)
HJ: 40$
FJ: DIdnt ask (but the cubicle beside me was obviously making love, can hear the moans and groans)
Lady from China, pretty face.

hope you liked my report.
Thanks!

johnny_tan
16-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Just to add on, and i still have gotten my 'proper massage'!:D

Knife
17-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Bro jsOn = there are few threads about PPC so pls continue with it rather than post another thread.

Bro Juzjoin = so long never hear fr u liao.. its nice to be back hehe:)

R-K-O
17-09-2007, 10:52 PM
bro knife, got any lobang around that area bo? been there some time ago but looks deserted leh. :rolleyes:

R-K-O