PDA

View Full Version : Turn me on if you can???

BaoZhuPo
30-08-2007, 12:29 PM
i have seen such many clauses lately on many FLs postings, like

CIM - depends (if you can turn her on)

frenching - depends (if she like you)

bbbj - depends (if she like you)

I mean - can means can, cannot means cannot. Y depends? are we the customers or sex provider in exchanging role?

we paid $$ for sex but yet got to work hard for such additionals perks???

some FL cost up to $400 a session, yet such clauses remains. yes, FL are human too, but never did we force anyone. again, can means can, cannot means cannot. who knows i might end up paid $200 for a bonk and during the session, NO BBBJ, NO FRENCHING, NO CIM, NO BALL LICKING cause the FL dun like???

For all to ponder. :rolleyes:

Castrol
30-08-2007, 01:10 PM
some FL cost up to $400 a session, yet such clauses remains. yes, FL are human too, but never did we force anyone. again, can means can, cannot means cannot. who knows i might end up paid $200 for a bonk and during the session, NO BBBJ, NO FRENCHING, NO CIM, NO BALL LICKING cause the FL dun like???

pondering... better stick to $60 a bonk. :D

soberguy
30-08-2007, 01:22 PM

It pays to spend some time to read those FRs with some details.

西门吹雪
30-08-2007, 01:23 PM
..., can means can, cannot means cannot ...
just like when you rent a room, must pay one month deposit and one month rent upfront, can bring woman back means can, cannot means cannot. :cool:
要爽快! :D

dirtyhairy
30-08-2007, 01:32 PM
I mean - can means can, cannot means cannot. Y depends? are we the customers or sex provider in exchanging role?

Yo Bro BZPo...A Good one
and timely too..otherwise sekali...FL not turned on.
so oldie like me dun get even FJ...just rubba and ask me to move on!!
As other Bros have said...may be those with less demands
are safer, even better bonks?:o

cheeeburger
30-08-2007, 01:35 PM

right on man. upped you:)

chickenzip
30-08-2007, 01:41 PM
hmm...actually some of the higher cost local bonk when u take away all the IFs, they are pretty much a normal bonk. but sometimes u pay for the look and "nationalities" lor...(but doesn't quite the case recently...all races and nationalities now pretty equal equal liao)...hiaz....nowadays can only see see look look. :D

wanmalay
30-08-2007, 05:06 PM

Hmmm... I normally dont go for FL with such wordings. We also have our right to choose mah. just my opinion. Cheers....

youngeric
30-08-2007, 07:44 PM

Hi BaoZhuPo!

What you say is very true. I have encountered this many times.
Some FLs dont even want to look at you while doing it much less refuse to give you BBBJ, CIM etc etc.

Usually these FLs will know the error of their ways when their business drops.
But then again, the other problem is that many people prefer the FL experience which in some way can mean a very 'non-professional' type of service so some FLs continue in their ways.

YE

Gal2swap
30-08-2007, 10:47 PM
nice observation there,bro.but we have to follow the rules laid down by ts so maybe just go to those who have no restriction.

JingQiangBuDao
30-08-2007, 11:36 PM
Gals all got mood swing one mah, sometime when you meet her, she happy (ganna lottory) she of cos give good good service lah. If you meet her, she not happy (quarrel with someone) thenshe no mood to service you then you unlucky loh.

You buy things also can bargain, not everyone success but still got someone can get it. rite??

So if you didn't get the service the gal provide to other bros, then you just count youself unlucky, buy 4D never ganna loh. :cool:

BaoZhuPo
31-08-2007, 08:41 AM
So if you didn't get the service the gal provide to other bros, then you just count youself unlucky, buy 4D never ganna loh.

sorry bro...here, we are not talking abt the level of service, let alone 4D. we understand svc level change, cos human mood swing. All Hands up in total agreement.

But We are talking abt certain pricing tactics of the okts.

they seemed to promise plenty to attract your business, but end up you get nothing. Y? cos of all the unclear and cloudy terms like if i like you, if chemistry is right etc.

how abt if you have paid a ride on the bus from pt A to pt B but halfway thru, the driver said you have to alight cos he is not in a good mood? You demand that you should be rightfully drop at your destination since you have paid. Driver then pointed to a small print on the bus stating "Your destination should be completed only IF THE DRIVER HAS CHEMISTRY WITH YOU" :eek:

Again, can means can, cannot means cannot. Y should we, the paying customers be at the mercy of chemistry at work, or FL likings at work ??? Yes, FL are human, but if they choose such occupations, then accept the painful reality. of course they have the right to choose the level of svc they can mentally and phyiscally accept and provide.

If all clear terms laid down, business deal agreed, svc level apart, then no one should be fault.

Like some brothers have commented, if we see such cloudy terms, we can consider to avoid. I agree. My posting here is just for all to ponder abt and considerations to be make.

Thanks,

BZP.

Frankiestine
31-08-2007, 10:54 AM

Hahaha bro Bao Zhu 100% agree wif u...pay money must make the gal song first before she provide us additional services....i thought it has always been the gal bao ka liao so we can song song gao jurong and then will consider RTF..:p

Frankiestine
31-08-2007, 10:57 AM
$400 a session
Still got ppl pay ?

People who pay $400 per bonk are not considered fuckers..they are SUCKERS...:D

And rich suckers at that...:p

soberguy
31-08-2007, 04:57 PM
People who pay $400 per bonk are not considered fuckers..they are SUCKERS...:D

And rich suckers at that...:p

Bro,

Don't call it too obvious lah... they are just the rich man category. We poor man only go for $60 cat.. hehe

ezez11
31-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Definitely a good point you raised. thanks!

Frankiestine
01-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Bro,

Don't call it too obvious lah... they are just the rich man category. We poor man only go for $60 cat.. hehe

ok lah at least better to be known as rich sucker then a poor fucker....:p

youngeric
01-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Hahaha bro Bao Zhu 100% agree wif u...pay money must make the gal song first before she provide us additional services....i thought it has always been the gal bao ka liao so we can song song gao jurong and then will consider RTF..:p

Hi Frankiestine!

Some of these FLs are so bad, they literally do 2 things only.
First, is to lie on their back & spread their legs & secondly, keep rushing us to hurry up, hurry up.

They need not treat us like kings although they should, but they shouldn't treat us like suckers.

YE

Cum_Luver
01-09-2007, 12:25 PM
agreed with all.
but from my own experience, the same FL will treat her every customer differently. something what I read those posts in the forum, look veri good, everything also have and can, but when I go for it, that a different treatment.
sometimes if i am lucky, can get the same treatment but most of the times got less for the same gal.

my 2 cents of opinion !

youngeric
01-09-2007, 12:32 PM
agreed with all.
but from my own experience, the same FL will treat her every customer differently. something what I read those posts in the forum, look veri good, everything also have and can, but when I go for it, that a different treatment.
sometimes if i am lucky, can get the same treatment but most of the times got less for the same gal.

Hi Cum_Luver!

I encountered the same thing too!

When I asked the FL how come OKT or FR say she can do this & that but she say cannot? She said they are lying. :eek:

So I wonder are the FRs fake? Maybe they are not faked by the OKTs but by the Samsters to help the OKT & FL. But by doing so, it may harm the FL more than harm us especially when the customers get angry with the poor service. Either that or the Samsters dont know what is AR or BBBJ or the FL really liked the customer in the beginning.

Anyway, I have also sometimes encountered the FL who will do 'more' things than the OKT or FR said, but that is rare.

YE

Frankiestine
01-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Hi Frankiestine!

Some of these FLs are so bad, they literally do 2 things only.
First, is to lie on their back & spread their legs & secondly, keep rushing us to hurry up, hurry up.

They need not treat us like kings although they should, but they shouldn't treat us like suckers.

My observation is that generally these fls are the one that have pussy priced like gold...so most times the price does not reflect the level of service...my best fuck has always been with those low budget fucks where they really give you the full nine yards treatment...

youngeric
03-09-2007, 01:29 PM
My observation is that generally these fls are the one that have pussy priced like gold...so most times the price does not reflect the level of service...my best fuck has always been with those low budget fucks where they really give you the full nine yards treatment...

Hi Frankiestine!

I recall reading a FR by someone who complains the service of a $150 Thai FL is even worse than his normal $40 budget Thai GL girl. I really dont know why for these expensive FL, they dont offer service as good as their cheaper counterparts. Maybe they have a slash & burn approach ie. once they get the money, they don't care about RTF anymore.

Or maybe their service is inherently crappy & impossible to improve unless like what the threadstarter said "turn me on if you can".

One OKT even admitted to me he won't try his own girls & would go to GL to try the WL if he wants sex because the latter has better service & his girls cost more than the $150 WL in GL! :eek:

YE

monster.cookie
03-09-2007, 03:31 PM
want to add my 2 cents worth...

I agree with threadstarter..can means can...cannot means cannot.

when u say "depends", you create an unnecessary pressure for the paying client. If we are not fucking machines, the FL buay song. If she buay song, she fuck like dead fish. If she fuck like dead fish, we might as well go home and eat home cooked food.

Just food for though for all OKTs.