PDA

View Full Version : Spicy young dawning gal, Zoe (Local chinese)

Infernal
30-08-2007, 07:47 AM
Got to know this young girl from a pub near town. Find her lianish attitude (and looks) attractive to me. Ask her whether wanted to proceed elsewhere for a drink or have a spin... She shyly whisper to me, she is in need of money. I got the point so suggest bringing her to some nearby hotel, with provisions of course. :D

At a blooming age of 18, she is pretty fresh and green. However, frenching with her was exceptionally marvelous!! Proceed to the bathroom for shower, told me that she is shy. Bo bian bath alone, then her turn.

Pretty petite girl, figure wise is somehow like Angela Zhang Shao Han. Staring at her fetching features, find her looks like some hk celebrity. She seems to have a pair of dreamy eyes, might because either it was already too late or she was too high (from the drinks). Suddenly got an irresistible urge of bonking and cuddle her real hard.

We were kissing none stop after she proceed out of the bathroom. Then, landed ourselve on bed. I was removing her towel at the same time, so afraid that i might hurt her fragil body. Slowly, I proceed further down towards her peaks. I love tasting her pair of tits, she do have nice cup size for her built. Never bother for any blowjob, even although she said she will do it if I asked for, but i just feel like getting in actions with her ASAP!! She was driving me crazy with all those fondling! Fingered her in a slow and gentle way, her moanings were growing. As my fingering got into a faster tempo, she was trembling! And her hand was holding my prick shaking it fast and with tempo!

Not wanting to lost more time, I took a condom from my wallet and put it on. Thrusting her speedily. While kissing her and licking her neck, she give out soft moans that was so rousing! Explode quite soon after thrusting her...

Name : Zoe
Race : Local Chinese
Stats : 32B+- 22 28 (my wild guess)
Ht : ard 156 cm
Wt : 40 kg
Looks : 6.5/10 (Still need some polishing in order to sparkle)
Frenching : Depends.. Personally i give her 8/10
BBBJ : She say Yes...
FJ : 8/10 (Tight wet juicy!!!)
Attitude : 7.5/10 (Sassy, unbaked character)
Damage : $200 / 1hour / 1shot

Request by her : Apologise bros, she only wish to service chinese bros. No anal, no cof and certainly no cim.

[[She is abit naive so i am helping her for a start. Some may find her too indecorous, but do pardon her. Her life is abit in a distressing state now. Introducing her here is the best thing i could do to help her.]]
This is also why i started this thread for her.

So bros, if interested, do drop me a pm with your contact number. I will get her to contact you all back ASAP.

Please treat her well as she is certainly new in this line. Guide her along. Thanks bros!

tahantahan
30-08-2007, 09:30 AM
sounds delicious and definitely tempting....PM u liao

blurz85
30-08-2007, 09:33 AM
bro maybe pm me about her
i'm interested
then maybe can arrange a session a next week or something...
but its quite expensive so i'll consider depending on the slots avail

lglg666
30-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Very tempting FR....:D

Recent score :
Becks - Bro San68
Camilla ( ang mo FL ) - Bro OKT
Venessa, Aisha, Jolly - BonnieSan
Nicoline - Bro Slim
Stacy - The Mask
Fenni - PRC FL ( Bro Curious75 )
Lulu - PRC FL ( Newnew )

Infernal
31-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Hi bros, thanks for all the pms.

Had given her at least 10 numbers yesterday. Too many numbers at a time, afraid that she might get blur. I think she did try contacting a few bros who leave down their numbers, yet some never reply. Hope bros who have gotten her number by now, remember to reply her sms. She is in need of cash, so please don't play her out.

I personally find her sweet looking. Not exactly very winsome, but she can win some. Petite size, sweet looking, young age but lianish.... However being new in this line, she might be quite reserved sometimes. So not to be surprise if she seems tense. Thanks bros for the patience.

According to Zoe herself, she will be free to meet from today afternoon onwards and usually her 'afternoon' will only start from 3p.m. Bros interested in meeting her today, not earlier then 3 p.m., do pm me your contacts. She will contact you all when she wake up. :D

Infernal
01-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Zoe smsed me last night. She finally met up with a bro here, but she sound so demoralize :( She was quite freak out by his actions somehow. Maybe because she is still fresh in this line(and somemore so petite), so bros tend to be very eager to meet her and bonk her passionately. Understandable, but... bros please don behave till so thristy lah, people young girl only. Somemore so small size.. Bros, just give her a little tender affection, at least she would not feel so awkward right? Ease her slowly. Hope bros get the perception. : )

i just received a pm asking me whether the charges include room and cd. Sorry bros, no. Charges does not include room and cd. Apologise for leaving out this important part.
However bros, if you think that paying two hundred bucks for a 18 years old local chinese who is fresh in this line(petite sweet looking) is expensive, there is nothing i could say more. Skip her is the best solution. I am very sorry for that. :o

Cheers. Peace. : )

Zoe told me her slot, that will be from afternoon onwards. Bros interested in meeting her today, not earlier then 3 p.m., do pm me your contacts. She will contact you all when she wake up.

tonberry
02-09-2007, 01:37 PM
no more fr?

Redoxan
02-09-2007, 01:42 PM
Sounds like good catch!

Waiting for FR :D

dirtymonk82
02-09-2007, 01:52 PM
another young local gal...hope to see more FR :p

Infernal
02-09-2007, 06:51 PM
2 bros tried her the pass 2 days. Hope they will post fr. :)

According to Zoe, she will start from 2 p.m. tomorrow.

blurz85
02-09-2007, 07:21 PM
bro can see your very selective well i hope i get a chance so i'll wait here and read the frs

Infernal
02-09-2007, 08:24 PM
No bro, not i selective. It's Zoe. I think she is afraid of bumping into people she know and too aggressive people. So, bros please kindly wait for Zoe's sms. She apologise for the late replies. Moreover, she is using prepaid so cannot keep smsing and calling also. Do take note. Thanks. :)

peter1234
03-09-2007, 06:08 AM
bro i pmed u contact few days ago, hope u got it, and hope to hear from zoe soon. i'm very gentle one keke

SB_Naruto
03-09-2007, 08:33 AM
bro i pmed u contact few days ago, hope u got it, and hope to hear from zoe soon. i'm very gentle one keke

Same too, bro. Anyway. lets wait for her to reply back.

Virginhell
04-09-2007, 02:35 AM
FR on Zoe

Thank you very much to the Threadstarter for contacts. :) Great find and great job...

This is one elusive gal...finally managed to get hold of her last night. Well, I was supposed to try her on Friday, but was away from Singapore, so wanted to try on Sunday, but I think she got something on. Its really hard to get her on the phone or sms as I think she is either sleeping until late afternoon or she just won't answer calls as her phone is prepaid. After a series of sms yesterday evening, managed to arranage a session at around 7.30pm. She told me her tummy wasn't feeling too well, but was fine enough to proceed. Arranged to meet at hotel near Cathay as she was with her friend (who is also in this line of work!).

Waited around 25 minutes in the room for her before she finally arrive. Well, first impression, very petite, ah lian looking...GND look. Yeah, she does look skinny. She didn't really doll up and her face was void of make-up. She appeared shy initially therefore I bathed alone. Chatted with her for awhile and she told me she lost her virginity to her boyfriend just a few months ago. Hmmm....sounds like her pussy is still pretty fresh to me! What shocks me next....when she took out her clothes and her bra, my gosh...her tits are big for her body size! Damn...her tits are very firm and more than a hand full for her skinny frame....all natural, no enhancement! Went to attack her titties first....cannot tahan....she proceed to lick my nipples before finally zeroing down on my toothprick....went on to finger her and you could hear her soft moans...pretty turn-on for me. She asked me to "poke" her in Chinese and I said ok lor...capped myself, turned her cute arse around and started ramming her like no tomorrow. While doing doggy, she still can watch TV somemore...really can multi-task!!! Cannot tahan, cumming out soon, so I took off the rubber and move towards her face to try my luck...to my delight, she started jerking off for me using her hand and opened her mouth! Gosh! The was the icing on the cake...unloaded everything on her face and mouth...rare for a local FL indeed. Next, she quickly ran off to wash her face of course and rinse her mouth.

Summary FR Stats:

Face: 6.2/10 (got potential to be better looking if she smile more often, still rather underdeveloped features)
Body: 7/10 (Nice cute small butt, great pair of tits!)
BBBJ: 5/10 (lack of suction but can't blame her cause she not feeling too good)
FJ: 8/10 (Very tight!)
CIM: Yes
COF: Yes
COB: Yes
GFE: 6.8 (friendly, but shy)
RTF: No, too many out there for me to bonk
Damage: $200 plus $30 (room); 1 shot for 1 hour

End note:

She does makes an effort to improve, cause she asked me at the end of the session if I'm satisfied and she appeared worried that I didn't find the bonk good. She takes like only 1 (or 2) customer per day, so bros out there please be very patient with her to revert as she's not doing this full time. Heard that some OKTs are now trying to recruit her....hmmm....

cometh
04-09-2007, 07:41 AM
great FR by Virginhell

cunt wait to try her out

may i have her contact pls Infernal :D

deedesilover
04-09-2007, 08:18 AM
Arranged to meet at hotel near Cathay as she was with her friend (who is also in this line of work!).thank you for sharing this great FR. did you get more information on her friend? :cool:

sirbrian
04-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Have pm TS and still awaiting the good news or a call from her....hopefully real soon...cos me storage going to burst liao...:p

peter1234
04-09-2007, 03:55 PM
really pull myself from my laziness to write this FR keke coz i really want to share with bros my enjoyment!
hmmm i dunno wats the meaning of dawning, but zoe is really young! 1st look at her, wah, face abit freckly i tink not the smooth smooth kind but ok la, not bad. the grows on u kind. more than makes up for it for her youth. only 18yrs old and v small petite, and thin. quite ah lian kind but is definitely syt.

come into room, we chat for almost 45min, while she ate her chips and drink hl milk. i offered to help her buy stuff so she 'ordered' from me. her hp nonstop sms come in. the more i chat the more i like her. she's the quite naive and young gal, but dun tink u can bully, smart in her own ways but yet alot of things i tink she dunno. only N levels then come out work abit liao then now no work so in need of cash.

she's very new and very fresh, her innocence totally took over me man. the way she say how some bros teach her, so now she know abit. like lick lick, doggy. damn cute sia the way she say. haha.

anyway once action start, she ask to turn off lights. only leave door light. abit sad but she says then got the can see cannot see feeling more shiok rite wahaha she knows how to please pple =)

we hugz tightly, like bf gf, the kind that i like, standing up.. then slowly hands rub around the back, cuddle kind of thing. then slowly i remove her top, wow nice boobs! is amazing such a thin gal like her can have such nice round boobs. see liao buay tahan. omg now i tink abt it also buay tahan feel like jioing her liao. but vit m sibei low..

so i took off my top and she help me remove my berms. unzip slowly wah like my gf, sibei turn on man. then she also stripped. she got a habit of not removing her buckle, jus pull all down with her underwear. tink she's thin enuff so easy la, jus lazy haha

nicely shaven down there but im not licker kind so never lick. tink she wld have liked though. got into bed start pouncing on my nipples. but unfortunately my there not sensitive one but see she so enthu let her ba. tink she learn this so is her main trick liao. haha. she had ulcer so no bbbj but got lick shaft and head v slowly and gently. (though i like it violent) but ok la see liao damn turn on. as i said her looks really grows on u, so even better.

super enjoyable session, we took ard 1 full hr. she did mention cannot too long else must dble the price haha. i not offended coz i tink she really need money. say owe pple here and there. but her boobs hor, really nice round. but abit stiff. i asked and she also say some bros asks if real or not but she say 100% natural.

ok i describe more in ratings

Zoe
looks 6.5/10
i wun say is pretty or hot, but definitely syt and cute in her own way. the grows on u kind of looks. if u wan a hot babe model kind then i tink forget it, but if wan syt young innocent ah lian neighbourhood school student, here is the one!

body 30B-22-32
butt really small, not for butt lovers, bony type, v thin but boobs nice. ok la small and light can carry ard. 35kg only wor. ht i tink ard 155 or smthg

bbbj din really try coz she ulcer, but she did try abit till got slight pain she dun wan liao. so jus lick. but i tink she's v hardworking and sincere kind so i guess will be a 8/10

thats the thing abt her, u dun feel like ure whoring, but is doing to some young cousin who willingly do it, notice i dun use 'eager to please' coz i tink when she do it she is really do is as part of her job, not jus to please customer. thats wat i really enjoy also.

fj 9/10
omg wat more can i say. this is 1st time i almost cannot go in. my own fault coz was too indulged in enjoying the foreplay, till ard 35min then she reminded me of time. by then cock too seasoned liao then when wan go in, she not wet enuff so v hard to push. then need to turn back to hj then try again. this repeat 3 times still cannot missionary so try doggy finally ok after i finger her abit to loosen abit =p.
but omg, it's TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT!! i tink hor, if can arrange with her 2 shots better. the moment i go in feel like cumming liao lor. or maybe i also foreplay too long but usually those prcs say i v long this one i say liao also paiseh.

during one of the thrusts, coz too tight so slip out, then when adjusting position, brother buay tahan cum liao omg.
so is like rubbing the clit there come out liao.. dunno if sad or happy. but the whole feeling still shiok la.
but WARNING TO BROS:
better take note of the TIGHT. is so shiok and with her soft natural moans, i confirm u cum v fast if u no mentally prepared hor.

RTF: definitely, when got vit m.

alrdy told her will find her again. to add my 2 cts of thots, i tink if price is lower like $150, i will willingly go often. like gl cat 150 price but i like the setting and all.

200 abit steep for poor bros like me. but dun get me wrong, i totally enjoyed the session and will be willing to fork out 200 again jus tat need to wait abit more. the other time i had the sports gal from jastalents also only 170 haha tat one is super cute syt from anderson jc but thats another story :D

bros pls dun bargain with her coz i tink she really need financial help. i tink 200 is reasonable ba though not a bargain.
i tried to advise her to save on cigarettes le but dun tink will work ba.

dmg: 200+ 30 rm + 3 snacks

cheers
peter1234

peter1234
04-09-2007, 03:56 PM
omg that was so long, so sorry sia =p

was writing and alt tabbing halfway in between my game so din realise keke

Hanxinco88
04-09-2007, 04:46 PM
How can I miss this thread???....think must be getting older liao....haiz........

peter1234
04-09-2007, 04:52 PM
forgot to thank bro infernal for passing her my contact.
thanks bro!

peter1234
04-09-2007, 04:54 PM
bro hxc:
heh coz ts said give him contacts he will pass to zoe, so pple dun post much ba.

anyway is bro cuteboy still ard? hmm

Virginhell
04-09-2007, 04:54 PM
thank you for sharing this great FR. did you get more information on her friend? :cool:

Yeah, I understand that her friend has been in this line for some time, and she is older than her....so didn't sound too promising (pussy not so fresh)...therefore did not proceed further to find out more information....pai sei.

This Zoe is not the Zoe that we all know....this one doesn't SWALLOW....:D

peter1234
04-09-2007, 05:00 PM
omg bro virgin, i jus read ur FR. u pro la, try ur luck and it worked!! omgomg i must do that too when i RTF!

(referring to 'icing on the cake')

btw jus curious, is TS her okt? she did mention the 200 she need to pay other pple 100 then only left 100, i not sure wat she meant...

peter1234
04-09-2007, 05:09 PM
interested pple pls pm ts via proper channel, sorry i cant pass out contacts.

nelman06
04-09-2007, 05:13 PM
200 abit steep for poor bros like me. but dun get me wrong, i totally enjoyed the session and will be willing to fork out 200 again jus tat need to wait abit more. the other time i had the sports gal from jastalents also only 170 haha tat one is super cute syt from anderson jc but thats another story

Wah bro, look like another great lobang huh? Can intro arnot?:D

Infernal
04-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Waohh....

Bravo bros! Prick steam while read! Hope bros enjoyed the sexxion with her! :D Zoe ask me to pass massage to those who have written fr for her : "Thanks. : ) "

Most of the contact i gave her are those with power 1 and above one. Apologise for that. I know sometimes we cannot just see the points/power, however frs from seniors are more genuine. As stated by bro virgin, most of the time she is either sleeping or refuse to answer the call (cuz of her prepaid card, i think), so bros please take note. In actual fact, I just wish to share this sweetie with other bros. I think her 100 mean the money she owned her ex bf and friends?? Which young girl would want to do for the OKT if the OKT keep half of her earning?!

blurz85
04-09-2007, 06:26 PM
No bro, not i selective. It's Zoe. I think she is afraid of bumping into people she know and too aggressive people. So, bros please kindly wait for Zoe's sms. She apologise for the late replies. Moreover, she is using prepaid so cannot keep smsing and calling also. Do take note. Thanks. :)

ah ok so she is selective.. well bro pass her my no. i pm u about it hope she replies to me ><

still waiting to try my first local... but the price very steep... somemore must book on hotel.. so abit the new to that.. maybe when i hang around abit more i will finally give it a shot... been wanting to try some from bro te

sirbrian
05-09-2007, 09:37 AM
Waohh....

Bravo bros! Prick steam while read! Hope bros enjoyed the sexxion with her! :D Zoe ask me to pass massage to those who have written fr for her : "Thanks. : ) "

Most of the contact i gave her are those with power 1 and above one. Apologise for that. I know sometimes we cannot just see the points/power, however frs from seniors are more genuine. As stated by bro virgin, most of the time she is either sleeping or refuse to answer the call (cuz of her prepaid card, i think), so bros please take note. In actual fact, I just wish to share this sweetie with other bros. I think her 100 mean the money she owned her ex bf and friends?? Which young girl would want to do for the OKT if the OKT keep half of her earning?!

But bro...really hope you can pass mu number to her ok even though I got no power point. Hope at least I had been around long enough to show I'm serious one wor...thanks bro.

Infernal
06-09-2007, 04:46 AM
Hi bros! Firstly, Zoe sincerely thank everyone for the attention that you guys gave her. Secondly, she apologise for being late this few days because she was having headaches. She is still new in this line so now might still be the croping period, please pardon her for this.

Met her and showed her the frs by bro Virginhell and bro peter1234. She was delighted and want me to say 'Thank you' on her behalf. Hopefully there will be more frs coming up. :) Bros, just for your informations, she will be working today. So bros who have her number, may sms her to take her slot for today.

Do take note, as mentioned earlier by other bros, her slots are very limited. Moreover, I think she sms people by batches, as in maybe 5 first then another 5 after a few days then another 5. So her reply is very slow, be patient bros.

homeusb
06-09-2007, 05:09 AM
I took off the rubber and move towards her face to try my luck...to my delight, she started jerking off for me using her hand and opened her mouth! Gosh! The was the icing on the cake...unloaded everything on her face and mouth...rare for a local FL indeed. Next, she quickly ran off to wash her face of course and rinse her mouth.

Power sia!!! Really wanna try after seeing this FR but low in vit M now.... :(

happytree76
06-09-2007, 09:51 AM
looks tempting..... can bro Infernal PM me her contacts once the senior bros took their turn? :) pls pls... :D

SB_Naruto
08-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Like to thanks bro infernal for sharing the contact.

Meet up with Zoe last wednesday nite. Zoe is a young, petite, A bit lianish but still GND to me. Bro here will love her boobs. handful for her small petite frame.

Here's the brief summary

Look : 6 (Young, no make up)
Height : 156
Weight : 40kg
Boobs : B (Handful and i didn't let go at any time)
Body: 7 (Petite, No fats on tummy. she just got tatoo recently)
BBBJ: 6.8
FJ: 8/10 (Best ram, very tight)
CIM: Yes (But i didn't try)
COB: Yes
GFE: 7 (Shy, fun friendly)
RTF: yes (she is hardworking)
Overall : A hardworking ger. love it
Damage: $200 ($30 room)

Zoe is new is this trade, but hope she can settle her problems soon and not to be in this for too long. Bro, pls take good care of her when meeting up. she is a nice ger

Infernal
12-09-2007, 06:09 AM
Hello bro SB_Naruto! Hope you enjoyed your session. :D

Cheers!

papaotime
13-09-2007, 02:13 AM
Er....you take any exceptional cases like me?

guyhere
13-09-2007, 02:16 AM
bro not sure if u had passed my contact to her. but if u did, i'm certainly not getting any sms from her.

FireDiviner
13-09-2007, 07:52 AM
....(waiting patiently).....:)

tonberry
16-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Thanks bro infernal for sharing the contact.

Met up with Zoe about one week back. She is young, petite and very slim. A bit lianish, big eyes....abit cute. Like wat other Bros mentioned, her boobs are big for her frame. Surprise surprise....I love her boobs. She had initiative during the session giving me a nice sensual catbath. Was very responsive and very wet when I returned her the favour. A very hardworking girl.

It was an ok session though as I lost abit of the mood when I was made to wait for one hour. She actually wanted me to wait further cos she was tired for some reasons I did nt probe. And she was watching tv while doing bbbj. Mybe its my fault cos when she asked before the session started, I told her it was ok to leave the tv on.

Look : 6 (she looked like a 16 year old girl)
Height : 156
Weight : 40kg
Boobs : B
Body: 7 (cos of her boobs)
French: 7
BBBJ: 4 (she was watching tv while doing it)
FJ: 8/10 (very tight)
GFE: 6 (Shy but friendly and hardworking)
RTF: probably not as I want to try other girls.
Overall : A hardworking ger. love it
Damage: $200

Zoe is a nice and accomodating girl.

Recommended for bros who like young slim girls.

blurz85
16-09-2007, 08:30 PM
well still waiting and still wanting to try her.. got a few girls under my belt right now at least

Infernal
17-09-2007, 06:54 AM
bro not sure if u had passed my contact to her. but if u did, i'm certainly not getting any sms from her.

I passed her all the contacts, if you ever pmed me with your contact number. Do not wish to 'share' her number without her permission. She hope to be descreet abit. So bros, be patient please. She was feeling quite prostrated the past week, which reasons unknown... So it might just reduced her speed in smsing others, even me. :(

Thanks bro infernal for sharing the contact..........

Zoe is a nice and accomodating girl.......

Thanks bro to write her a FR. She say she accidentally deleted the starry starry good night sms u sent her and hoped that you could forward her again.

well still waiting and still wanting to try her.. got a few girls under my belt right now at least

Sorry bro, hang on. She will be smsing you soon, I think.

For bros who are interested in late afternoon or late evening sessions today, please sms her if you are holding her number. However, Seniors will still have the precedence to a certain extent. :) But please bear in mind that, due to her look (According to bro tonberry's depiction, look like 16), she always got the forbiddance from entering some hotel by some hotel staffs. Therefore, bros need to understand her sms sometimes implied disapproval to meet up in certain places.

peter1234
17-09-2007, 01:05 PM
had some problems last with my appt with her last nite, hopefully can finally RTF today...

Erotican
17-09-2007, 03:31 PM
I am interested. nice to read many nice FRs on her from reputable bros

genpure
17-09-2007, 03:37 PM
i am interested....
will someone advise her not to go under any okts if they r trying to recruit her?

don wang
17-09-2007, 04:06 PM
hi bro infernal,i wish to have zoe no. nv try b4 a fl in tis channel..so hope can break my egg like u guys out there tks

GROST-RIDER
17-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Bro. can PM me her number. Willing to help her up. thank

youngeric
17-09-2007, 07:25 PM
For bros who are interested in late afternoon or late evening sessions today, please sms her if you are holding her number.
But please bear in mind that, due to her look (According to bro tonberry's depiction, look like 16), she always got the forbiddance from entering some hotel by some hotel staffs. Therefore, bros need to understand her sms sometimes implied disapproval to meet up in certain places.

Hi Infernal,

Most hotels have a side entrance. She can use it.
I doubt the hotels will stop her because many people use the rooms for a few days & she can be the child of one of the guests.

YE

tonberry
17-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Thanks bro to write her a FR. She say she accidentally deleted the starry starry good night sms u sent her and hoped that you could forward her again.

No problem bro. Thanks for the gem:) Anw I tink mybe she can consider sch girl theme.

andy_lim
17-09-2007, 07:46 PM
had the fortune to meet this young syt twice, but on both occassion didnt manage to bonk her :mad:

brief description of her

She looks very young, can easily pass off as 16yrs old. very accomodating and chatty.

looks : 7/10( 2nd time i see her, she looks a lot prettier, but a bit lianish kind of looks, not the type of meat for everyone )
boobs : 7/10( firm b cup. hard to find such firm boobs nowadays :D )
body : 7/10 (a bit thin with a cute butterfly tattoo at her back)
bbbj : 7/10( very innocent type of bbbj, hardworking.)
RTF : definitely

she may not be the type of gal that everyone would like. But definitely youthful.

youngeric
17-09-2007, 07:51 PM
had the fortune to meet this young syt twice, but on both occassion didnt manage to bonk her :mad:

RTF : definitely

Hi andy_lim,

You met her twice & didnt get to bonk her? What do you mean?

YE

andy_lim
17-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Hi andy_lim,

You met her twice & didnt get to bonk her? What do you mean?

YE

er.... first time i met her, she fall asleep while i was bathing, waited for more then an hour, but she seems deep in her sleep, in the end didnt had the heart to wake her up so left.

2nd time only had one condom, somehow or another, the condom seems a bit weird small(manufacturing problem i guess) first time met with such problem :mad: end up left horny and dry

happytree76
17-09-2007, 11:30 PM
Hi bro infernal Can you pls PM me the contact pls? I would like to try her out. :)

forumer
18-09-2007, 02:43 AM
er.... first time i met her, she fall asleep while i was bathing, waited for more then an hour, but she seems deep in her sleep, in the end didnt had the heart to wake her up so left.

2nd time only had one condom, somehow or another, the condom seems a bit weird small(manufacturing problem i guess) first time met with such problem :mad: end up left horny and dry

did u have to pay her both times?

andy_lim
18-09-2007, 04:43 AM
did u have to pay her both times?

first time i pay her half cos she need to pay for her hotel(she book the hotel whole day), but 2nd time i paid her full since it wasnt her fault

nubbs
18-09-2007, 07:55 AM
hey im new here but can share her n.o wif me thx very much

Greendevil
18-09-2007, 10:41 AM
hi bro infernal, pm you already. Please contact me. Interested to try her out. Will submit FR after tat

Greendevil
18-09-2007, 10:46 AM
hi bro infernal, pm you already. Please contact me. Interested to try her out. Will submit FR after tat

shawny_168
18-09-2007, 03:10 PM

Infernal
18-09-2007, 07:12 PM
i am interested....
will someone advise her not to go under any okts if they r trying to recruit her?

Good question bro, this is a question we need to revise about. However, sometimes I think a certain percentage of fls tend to seek for okts' help. Might be afraid of number being pass around or being played out. Though people teach her not to listen or sms numbers not stored in her hp, she got planed by real cheongsters too. How dishearted she was, last night... :( Felt so sorry for her.

Hi Infernal,

Most hotels have a side entrance. She can use it.
I doubt the hotels will stop her because many people use the rooms for a few days & she can be the child of one of the guests.

YE

Hi bro YE,

I do agree with the side entrance saying, but she keep telling me she don know how to go to some places, she don know about side entrance...
Can't really blame her infact. She is still so new. Moreover, naive in a way.

Anyway bro, her singaporean slang is really fluent! No matter what she said or did, she still present herself as a ah lian...

No problem bro. Thanks for the gem:) Anw I tink mybe she can consider sch girl theme.

CHIJ uniform? Sailor moon? She did told me before she was from some girls school, but i'd forgotten which one. Now thought of the idea of school girl theme, seems pretty cool. Thanks bro tonberry, will ask her if she feel like wearing the uniform. :-D

She is still having the 10pm slot. Only sms her if you all are serious in meeting her please. I do feel some heartaches when i heard about plane flying incidents...

andy_lim
18-09-2007, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=Infernal;2282942]
I do agree with the side entrance saying, but she keep telling me she don know how to go to some places, she don know about side entrance...
Can't really blame her infact. She is still so new. Moreover, naive in a way.

lol i thought she only operated in one hotel ? always ask her go other place she dont wan leh..

btw bros out there pls pm the threadstarter for her contact. DO NOT MSG ME. thank you

andy_lim
18-09-2007, 08:10 PM
btw has anyone tried zoe's friend, gin before ? is she as good as her ? bro infernal knows ?

B-man
18-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Bro did you pass my number to her ? Keke.

(",)
18-09-2007, 10:48 PM
18 Sep 7.30-45pm parked n went to lobby to get room, saw a long hair pony tail very fair, pretty gal in black dress at counter whao...gian gian but she went up with someone else lolz Any bro kn who she is ? FL? at Ben81

anyway back to Zoe, actually sms do335 for tiff but she not back in sg yet, just nice Zoe sms me so ok lor. waited for 5min in the room, a very petite n very young gal turn up at the door. shoulder length hair, abit lian look.

shy at first so after we bath, we hide under blanket n off lights n did under blanket. very gfe as in she would lie on u, french, stroke n play with yr manhood n balls, allowed fingering n frenching, n bbbj, basically it was a long heavy petting with all the mentioned until cap n bonk in missionary, cow gal, n end in doggy.

overall,

Very young petite gal,
1.5+m, 40+ kg slim
B+ cup i think, rather big for her petite size.
Fj : 6/10 can be improved :)
BBBJ : 6/10 not much suckion but very long n hardworking
GFE :9/10

andy_lim
19-09-2007, 08:26 PM
FR on new gal Gin.

Dont know if i should start a new thread on her or not, but since she's recommended by Zoe, guess i'll just post here.

First impression was quite good, she looks very innocent, she's one gal that i wouldnt expect to be in this line. But dont be mistaken, she doesnt look like those bookworm type, its just that her looks are very innocent and guai, very different frm Zoe. Heard frm her that i'm only her 3rd customer.

Ht : 163cm (my estimate)
wt : 48cm ( estimate )

Looks : 7/10 ( without make-up, a bit plain jane type but still ok looking)
boobs : 8/10. ( B cup, very firm and quite a handful. )
BBBJ : 6/10 ( not bad, deep throat. very hard working. but too short )
FJ : 7/10 ( very nice moaning )
RTF : Definitely

overall a good bonk, but i didnt finish it, was really too tired )

blurz85
19-09-2007, 09:06 PM
wow.. i've been following this and waiting for my chance to try this girl.. and bro andy the lucky one get to try both zoe and gin...
bro infernal pmed you again.. hope i get more lucky with zoe this time

sirbrian
19-09-2007, 09:27 PM
Can anyone PM her number please please please....I've been waiting here for so long leh...

B-man
19-09-2007, 09:29 PM
We are all waiting here too. :(

JediSkull
19-09-2007, 11:28 PM
wonder can tarma both zoe n gin or not? :p

siaokia41
19-09-2007, 11:40 PM
any kind soul can pm me her contact?
wanna try =(

sharingannnn
20-09-2007, 12:31 AM
hi bro infernal, would like to have a session with zoe. kindly PM me her contact to arrange for a appt.thanks in advance.

MaxBonk
20-09-2007, 03:32 AM
bro andy, wad's the damage for GIN like ?? :D

sohbuckkong
20-09-2007, 06:07 AM
who is better looking, Zoe or Gin?
Thanks
FR on new gal Gin.

Dont know if i should .................too tired )

icucicu
20-09-2007, 06:21 AM
Bro damn interested, but ur inbox full. mind pm-ing me?

incubus
20-09-2007, 07:48 AM
bro mind arrange an appt for me??

Greendevil
20-09-2007, 09:36 AM
bro infernal pm you some time back hope u can share zoe/gin contact.thks in advance

andy_lim
20-09-2007, 03:52 PM
bro andy, wad's the damage for GIN like ?? :D

same damage as Zoe - $200

bro sohbuckkong, to me both are quite average looking. Gin is more sweet innocent type of look while Zoe is more outgoing ah lian ah lian kind.

These two gals are still very new, so if u fancy those hardcore type i think u should skip them, but if u're looking for gf feeling, nice slow sex, i think they are the ones...

Boring
20-09-2007, 05:34 PM
same damage as Zoe - $200....

Bro Andy,
How to contact them?

boring

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Bro Andy,
How to contact them?

boring

back in action bro?Welcome back~ :D

blurz85
20-09-2007, 07:10 PM
thanks bro infernal.. zoe smsed me today but i already have plans.. and well not feeling too well you know.. dun think i shld be going out too much.. exercise all day.... arranging a session with her next week.. hope it goes well ^.^ yay

Infernal
20-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Zoe just smsed me and say she still having 2 slots available tonight. Bros who have her number, may sms her ASAP for booking. Am glad that most bros gotten Zoe's sms back. Please refrain from smsing her that much. Or even calling her. She is using prepaid card. :)

Take care. Zoe ask me to say 'Thank you honeys' to bro andy and bro (",) ...

the_69agency
20-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Very tempting FR....:D

Recent score :
Becks - Bro San68
Camilla ( ang mo FL ) - Bro OKT
Venessa, Aisha, Jolly - BonnieSan
Nicoline - Bro Slim
Stacy - The Mask
Fenni - PRC FL ( Bro Curious75 )
Lulu - PRC FL ( Newnew )

Tempting yes

blurz85
20-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Zoe just smsed me and say she still having 2 slots available tonight. Bros who have her number, may sms her ASAP for booking. Am glad that most bros gotten Zoe's sms back. Please refrain from smsing her that much. Or even calling her. She is using prepaid card. :)

Take care. Zoe ask me to say 'Thank you honeys' to bro andy and bro (",) ...

btw bro.. forgot to ask you.. now that zoe contact me.. waht about gin.. how to get her contact.. would it be alright to ask it from zoe directly? abit the pai seh yep

Infernal
20-09-2007, 07:42 PM
btw bro.. forgot to ask you.. now that zoe contact me.. waht about gin.. how to get her contact.. would it be alright to ask it from zoe directly? abit the pai seh yep

I think the 2 girls don mind using that same number as it is prepaid card. Will update after i gotten the details for how to contact Gin from her. Think the number, both can share? I think bro Andy book Gin also through sms Zoe... Bro, looks like you got quite a number of girls to try already. :D Cheers! Please do not spam her number. She complainted that she is having unknown numbers smsing her.

From what she told me on the line before her nap, she did say that she could make it for slots from 9pm onwards till 12 mn... :) Bros, be fast! Do pm me with your numbers too, so that I could pass it to her. Please do not ask for her contact, she will sms you back. Thanks.

blurz85
20-09-2007, 07:49 PM
I think the 2 girls don mind using that same number as it is prepaid card. Will update after i gotten the details for how to contact Gin from her. Think the number, both can share? I think bro Andy book Gin also through sms Zoe... Bro, looks like you got quite a number of girls to try already. :D Cheers! Please do not spam her number. She complainted that she is having unknown numbers smsing her.

From what she told me on the line before her nap, she did say that she could make it for slots from 9pm onwards till 12 mn... :)

no worries i won't i told her this week cannot.. next week she ask me contact her again.. so i will do so next week bah =p can't wait.. argh... whats a man to do... thanks again bro will put up fr when i manage to finish

granthill
20-09-2007, 08:55 PM
hi
mr infernal
please check pm~

Boring
20-09-2007, 11:12 PM
back in action bro?Welcome back~ :D

thanks bro...
how's life?

boring

guy99
21-09-2007, 06:46 PM
hi
mr infernal
please check pm~

Can someone pm me Zoe/ Gin number? Plsssss..............
Thanks a million in advance!

(",)
21-09-2007, 11:28 PM
for those interested, think you shd leave bro infernal your contact, (add a little detail of yrself so the gal can deide faster. he will pass to the gals n she will contact you on her own. thats what happen to me unless bro infernal chnage his way of dealing.

n Thanks to all Bro who upz my points. do leave yr nick. thanks
I missed Thailand already lolz

guyhere
22-09-2007, 06:05 AM
myself had a session with her friend Gin also.

Gin has the kind of innocent and sweet look. totally enjoyed my session.

zoe came over after our session and yea, glad i had gin as she was more of my type.

incubus
22-09-2007, 08:34 AM
bro can u arrange for me appt?? or pm me the contact?

granthill
23-09-2007, 03:39 PM
:D :D
waiting for a session as well, hope i get the no soon! lol~~
bro infernal, do drop my no to them, thanks

or any bro can give me? haha

BQFreak
23-09-2007, 07:54 PM
imagine a tarma with both of them!!!:D

too bad wallet too light else i will give them a try also

forumer
23-09-2007, 08:05 PM
this kind of tarma don't think will have any lesbo action :p

blurz85
23-09-2007, 08:13 PM
this kind of tarma don't think will have any lesbo action :p

well i agree but if they really like each other and have good chemistry together it just might work..
in the end the girls must have chemistry..=p if both shy shy dun want touch here touch there also cannot mah.. hahhah
but i also don't mind dreaming

forumer
23-09-2007, 08:18 PM
well i agree but if they really like each other and have good chemistry together it just might work..
in the end the girls must have chemistry..=p if both shy shy dun want touch here touch there also cannot mah.. hahhah
but i also don't mind dreaming

syt must savour 1 by 1... :D

kind_manman
23-09-2007, 08:39 PM
hi bro,

can u arrange for me appt?? or pm me the contact?

thanks.

blurz85
24-09-2007, 08:38 AM
syt must savour 1 by 1... :D

lol i cannot tahan.. >< so many syt around.. no time to savour 1 by 1.. =p i'm just dreaming agian =p

Infernal
24-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Hello bros, Miss Zoe just sms me to post her availability for tonight here, as she will be going to her grandmother's place for a short stay, she will need some spare cash to flow. So she decided to meet more people this few days.

Tonight she will be having 3 slots, from 9pm onwards. Please sms her if you have her numbers. Do pm me your number if you need me to pass to her. Her number will not be shared. Apologise for it. :(

This is a very short notice, I also just got informed last minute that she need more cash.

granthill
24-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Thank for the contact :) but cant meet her due to location :(
thanks mr infernal haha
up ur point already

JediSkull
26-09-2007, 04:34 PM
really pull myself from my laziness to write this FR keke coz i really want to share with bros my enjoyment!
hmmm i dunno wats the meaning of dawning, but zoe is really young! 1st look at her, wah, face abit freckly i tink not the smooth smooth kind but ok la, not bad. the grows on u kind. more than makes up for it for her youth. only 18yrs old and v small petite, and thin. quite ah lian kind but is definitely syt.

come into room, we chat for almost 45min, while she ate her chips and drink hl milk. i offered to help her buy stuff so she 'ordered' from me. her hp nonstop sms come in. the more i chat the more i like her. she's the quite naive and young gal, but dun tink u can bully, smart in her own ways but yet alot of things i tink she dunno. only N levels then come out work abit liao then now no work so in need of cash.

she's very new and very fresh, her innocence totally took over me man. the way she say how some bros teach her, so now she know abit. like lick lick, doggy. damn cute sia the way she say. haha.

anyway once action start, she ask to turn off lights. only leave door light. abit sad but she says then got the can see cannot see feeling more shiok rite wahaha she knows how to please pple =)

we hugz tightly, like bf gf, the kind that i like, standing up.. then slowly hands rub around the back, cuddle kind of thing. then slowly i remove her top, wow nice boobs! is amazing such a thin gal like her can have such nice round boobs. see liao buay tahan. omg now i tink abt it also buay tahan feel like jioing her liao. but vit m sibei low..

so i took off my top and she help me remove my berms. unzip slowly wah like my gf, sibei turn on man. then she also stripped. she got a habit of not removing her buckle, jus pull all down with her underwear. tink she's thin enuff so easy la, jus lazy haha

nicely shaven down there but im not licker kind so never lick. tink she wld have liked though. got into bed start pouncing on my nipples. but unfortunately my there not sensitive one but see she so enthu let her ba. tink she learn this so is her main trick liao. haha. she had ulcer so no bbbj but got lick shaft and head v slowly and gently. (though i like it violent) but ok la see liao damn turn on. as i said her looks really grows on u, so even better.

super enjoyable session, we took ard 1 full hr. she did mention cannot too long else must dble the price haha. i not offended coz i tink she really need money. say owe pple here and there. but her boobs hor, really nice round. but abit stiff. i asked and she also say some bros asks if real or not but she say 100% natural.

ok i describe more in ratings

Zoe
looks 6.5/10
i wun say is pretty or hot, but definitely syt and cute in her own way. the grows on u kind of looks. if u wan a hot babe model kind then i tink forget it, but if wan syt young innocent ah lian neighbourhood school student, here is the one!

body 30B-22-32
butt really small, not for butt lovers, bony type, v thin but boobs nice. ok la small and light can carry ard. 35kg only wor. ht i tink ard 155 or smthg

bbbj din really try coz she ulcer, but she did try abit till got slight pain she dun wan liao. so jus lick. but i tink she's v hardworking and sincere kind so i guess will be a 8/10

thats the thing abt her, u dun feel like ure whoring, but is doing to some young cousin who willingly do it, notice i dun use 'eager to please' coz i tink when she do it she is really do is as part of her job, not jus to please customer. thats wat i really enjoy also.

fj 9/10
omg wat more can i say. this is 1st time i almost cannot go in. my own fault coz was too indulged in enjoying the foreplay, till ard 35min then she reminded me of time. by then cock too seasoned liao then when wan go in, she not wet enuff so v hard to push. then need to turn back to hj then try again. this repeat 3 times still cannot missionary so try doggy finally ok after i finger her abit to loosen abit =p.
but omg, it's TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT!! i tink hor, if can arrange with her 2 shots better. the moment i go in feel like cumming liao lor. or maybe i also foreplay too long but usually those prcs say i v long this one i say liao also paiseh.

during one of the thrusts, coz too tight so slip out, then when adjusting position, brother buay tahan cum liao omg.
so is like rubbing the clit there come out liao.. dunno if sad or happy. but the whole feeling still shiok la.
but WARNING TO BROS:
better take note of the TIGHT. is so shiok and with her soft natural moans, i confirm u cum v fast if u no mentally prepared hor.

RTF: definitely, when got vit m.

alrdy told her will find her again. to add my 2 cts of thots, i tink if price is lower like $150, i will willingly go often. like gl cat 150 price but i like the setting and all.

200 abit steep for poor bros like me. but dun get me wrong, i totally enjoyed the session and will be willing to fork out 200 again jus tat need to wait abit more. the other time i had the sports gal from jastalents also only 170 haha tat one is super cute syt from anderson jc but thats another story :D

bros pls dun bargain with her coz i tink she really need financial help. i tink 200 is reasonable ba though not a bargain.
i tried to advise her to save on cigarettes le but dun tink will work ba.

dmg: 200+ 30 rm + 3 snacks

cheers
peter1234

Bro peter1234 I had sportsgal for 280.....I know chanel was going for 170. u sure u got the right gal? no offence. juz checking.

Sound Minister
27-09-2007, 04:38 AM
There are possibilities that i maybe zapped with this 'FR' but i think it's fair for samsters to know what happeneed to me.

Firstly thanks bro infernal for the contact.

Here the FR goes:

Called her last wednesday around 10am to arrange for the next day session @ 4pm. A sweet & cute voice answered the call but quickly says her card balance is low & hanged up. So i sms her instead with all the '..u want to me mi wor' stuffs. Arranged for 4pm slot the next day. But unfortunately got something but sms her around 11am to postphone the appt.

On last Friday around 8pm, i sms her to ask if she's available later but did told her should around 11 plus but the reply was she needs to be home by 1130hrs so had to give up. Instead she asked for Sat's 6pm appt which was not possible for me.

Finally after sorting out my stuffs on Tuesday after few tedious days, @ 2:30pm i sms her for 4pm slot but no reply from her so call her instead. But instead of herself answer the phone, the person (a gal) who picked up says Zoe didn't bring the phone (i tot it's was Gin on the line) but she introduced herself ( I shall named her as 'N'). But quite sure it's the same person who picked up the call on lat Wed (i'm gd at that). She told me Zoe is not around with her but with a friend instead, requested her if possible to contact her but she says after sms Zoe, she didn't replied. So we continue to chat abt other stuffs after which 'N' told me Zoe replied that she can make it at 5:30pm@BXX81 ('N' claims that's the only place Zoe noe), i asked whether will she plane me but 'N' answered 'no' so i got prepared & proceed for the session.

After getting room at 5:15pm, i sms the rm no. to Zoe's mobile which in terms 'N' will sms her. 'N' then sms me that Zoe will be late but i say i can only wait til 5:45pm, asked Zoe's location, the answer from 'N' is Tiong Bharu.
Waited til 5:45pm sms 'N', she says she's on her way. I requested how long more but no definite answer given. For benefit of doubt, i tell myself 6pm will be my last call. At 6pm i sms 'N' again but she replied to me that deal cancelled, reason being that Zoe have to be back home @6:20pm.

I called 'N' & clarify the whole matter which what makes me so sucks is that if Zoe knows clearly that she gotta be home 6:20pm, she shouldn't had told me 5:30 pm deal is on & i wouldn't had wasted precious time waiting. even though the 5:30pm is on, plus her being late, tat's means i only have less than 30 mins session . Poor time management is shown. 'N' offered to refund me the $30 rm charges but i told her to re-arrange another session the next day (with is yesterday) @ 4pm & deduct from the session.Really feel sick & frustrated but told 'N' to relate the msg to her that I can forget wat happened but pls dun plane me again.Cos it's really my 1st aeroplane session.

Yesterday around 12:15pm, i sms Zoe's no. again to confirm the 4pm appt the reply on came 2:15pm which i again call the number to ensure no aeroplane again & as expected 'N' answered the call. She cfmed the 4pm but since 'once bitten twice shy' at 3:20pm i called 'N' again to check if everthign is okie. 'N' replied that Zoe is at Pasir Panjang & had waited for a cab since 2 plus & she has not enuff $ to book cab & instead requested if i could fetch her over there. I told 'N' that my concern is that is the deal is on cos i don't wish to make myself a fool again by just going there to fetch her but instead tell me she got to go home. So after few rounds of me holding the line while 'N' called her & finally manage to got her on a conference while Zoe confirmed that she's on the way. The time is 3:50pm then so i told her that i'm on my way there & will reached there around 4:15pm.

Upon reaching & caught in a traffic jam along Sim Lim Sq (jln besar main rd) 'N' sms me a msg which Zoe forwarded her (the real Zoe sms differently, i can confirmed that since the 1st sms to me til now is 'N' rather than Zoe herself), it says whether i could fetch her for consuelling at Clementi XXXX SXXXXXX after which later we go for the deal, she will wait outside BXX81 for me. Without hands free, i had to park my car along the main rd (illegally, double yellow line) to call 'N' to ask her what is all this about? I was really frustrated at this time, i told 'N' why again if she knows that she's going for consuelling why take up the deal?
Upon this arguement with 'N', BANG !!! a loud sound from the left side of my car, got hit by a taxi, time is 4:20pm. Told 'N' what happened & i hang up the phone to settle the accident. Left side of front car body was badly dented.
After some arguement (i'm really pissed off by the whole issue that if she tell me earlier abt the consuelling case, i wouldn't have go for the deal) with the taxi-driver & exchange of contacts for settlement, i called "N' to tell her what actually happened, i was really going bizzard abt this deal but knowing that what happened cannot be help, i told 'N' i will send her there & tell her 5mins i'll be there.

When i reached BXX81@4:50pm, saw a lianish gal talking on her phone with 2 big plastic bags sitting at the table outside, i signalled her but she didn't come by, i called 'N' as i think both of them should be on the line, 'N' answered & established conference which i told Zoe in the conference call that the person in the car who signalled her is me. So she came aboard, didn't even greet, took out her shoes in my car, in my frank words, i find that she's a bit filthy. I asked her if she's going Clementi XXXXXX SXXXXXX for conseulling & she say yes, claims that it will be a very short one but she didn't mentioned a single word abt the deal later or even bother to apologised for the aeroplane case. I'm really feeling vey angry & disappointed with the whole issue as the gals really took this issue for granted.

Finally i make up my mind when i'm at the junction of Stamford rd & Bencoolen rd, i will have to stay firm to call off the deal as i really don't have to courage to accept the fact that later will she aeroplane again & tell me that she needs to reach home by 6:20pm again or worst having me waiting for her conseulling which she claims short while which i don't think so. i stopped my car in front of the taxi stand of Parklane Shopping Centre & tell her sorry that i'm not sending her there cos i don't wish to be played again after all these 2 disorganised arrangements, i really what will happened next. gave her $16 & ask her to take a cab there & i will not ask for her anymore as i really had enuff of all these nonsense planning. Time is 5pm. The session ends here.

Looks : 6/10 ( lianish looks, not being biased of the issue but really not impressive)
Body : didn't managed to check that out
BBBJ : didn't try
FJ : didn't try
RTF : I didn't even have a session, But feel she's not worth this price, + pt is she's fresh
Damages : This is interesting
Tuesday 25/9/2007 : Rm $30 + parking $2 + ERP + stupid waiting
wednesday 26/9/2007 : ERP + $16 (for her cab) + Repair costs for my drive (yet to know) + wasted time

It's my most frank FR, every details are noted down. It's really a very bad experience for me, & 'N', i'm sure u r looking at this FR, pls guide her to proper time management.

Not here to tarnish her repo but pls be aware of her pilot skills, i had enuff of that. Pray hard that you are not the next victim. i had mine.

lover8boy
28-09-2007, 01:11 PM
Tried her too. Service wasnt good at all. Her hp kept ringing and she was more concerned about sms coming in, her friend waiting for her, her mother waiting for her, etc. I think local girls taking things for granted nowadays. Ask for 200 to 300 with substandard service, and taking advantage of cheongsters who need a good sextisfied session. Support prcs fls much better.

maximus74
03-10-2007, 01:03 PM
a belated fr.

zoe is a syt, petite, the kind that you can carry with 1 hand (if you are strong enough).
she was late for my appointment (overslept)
other than that, it was an ok session.
stats have been repeated many times, so no point restating them.
i suspect her friend, gin, is more of my cup of tea.

samster8899
03-10-2007, 01:09 PM
Name : Gin
Looks : 6/10 (still ok looking)
boobs : 7/10. ( B cup, very firm )
BBBJ : 7/10 ( i like her bbbj)
FJ : 7/10 ( Shit! i unload too fast )

peter1234
03-10-2007, 01:50 PM
sorry to hear of bro sound minister's plight. i can totally understand how u felt.
coz i myself was planed 2 times by this gal. though 1st time can say is my own fault for wanting to wait. i dun tink i shld say too much, but to summarise,
i jus wan to say bro lover8boy is right.

some of these gals, initially v sweet and accomodating, but once learn the ropes liao, got customer base liao, then sibei yaya and take things for granted. 1 of these days they will have no customer to RTF then they will start smsing u again to ask if u wan a session. if got customer they wun even bother replying ur sms or answering ur calls.

poor bro here car kena bang etc. at least the person ans phone u know wat happen though the excuses sound lame. worst is when they dun even ans phone or reply sms then u really stuck there wondering if deal is on or off.

i wasted $30 1 of the occasion, no offer to compensate, nor offset from the next deal charges. in fact the next deal was at a higher cost hotel, coz she and fren wan to stay there, they book 1 day liao, then wan bros who cheong them to pay them for the hotel, $35 per hour. say is the same if we book hotel ourselves. is not the same hullo, bxx81 is only $30.
u might tink omg $5 also so ngiao! but i can tell u after kean dua $30 bucks, no compensate, dun even lower next deal cost abit jus out of goodwill, then i tink is not matter of $5 but courtesy.

for the record, in the end i din have $1 coin, neither does she, so i paird $200 + $36 for the room.

well i just have to keep in mind these pple are here just for the money, friendliness and goodwill can throw away together with ur cap.

blurz85
08-10-2007, 07:45 AM
well finally i experienced zoe.. can say at first look definately ah lian.. loud scolding on the phone when i was there..
she is young and not too good with this whole fl thing.. she was late... but at least she didn't rush me...

lazy to post a detail fr so just say abit

basically she was damn small and tight.. i felt very bad... too small... then sex becomes painful for her.. but she bite through let me do.. however i still felt so bad.. bonk her abit decided.. forget it lah.. let her rest..so i told her to get ky gel next time.. will make it easier....

but her boobs are suprisingly big for her small frame....

dunno about rtf... dun think so... hpoe she just clears her problems soon..

Virginhell
08-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Tried her too. Service wasnt good at all. Her hp kept ringing and she was more concerned about sms coming in, her friend waiting for her, her mother waiting for her, etc. I think local girls taking things for granted nowadays. Ask for 200 to 300 with substandard service, and taking advantage of cheongsters who need a good sextisfied session. Support prcs fls much better.

Take advantage of samsters or taking things for granted? No comments on that....but I was told you attempted to do raw with Zoe....explain urself bro.

Nuglut
08-10-2007, 05:32 PM
Take advantage of samsters or taking things for granted? No comments on that....but I was told you attempted to do raw with Zoe....explain urself bro.

Damn, this is about to get ugly.

Shocking that people still try for RAW in this day and age.

andy_lim
08-10-2007, 09:06 PM

I've heard frm many FLs especially china ones that bros here always try to do raw... but never expected a reputated bro here also forcing his way in lol :D

JediSkull
08-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Had a session wif Gin on Saturday. Was told that this gal really needs financial help. Saw her waiting nearby the hotel in a white dress with bare shoulders and can see a tattoo on her left shoulder (i usually dun like tattooed gals but her tattoo is alrite). Looks like your average GND.

Quite sway tat day. no transit so had to book whole nite at $149. didn't wanna disappoint Gin since i already booked her.

She was shy in the room. definitely need guidance. Soft natural moans. accomodating but not skilled. BBBJ was quite good though but she doesn't really know how to service guys yet. did her missionary (bed got quite wet), hj awhile then ended finishing at edge of the bed. she is on the quiet side and seems like the type for guys who love to service gals.

She's worth a try for guys who wan fresh gals who'r still not too long in the FL biz.

menicz
09-10-2007, 01:02 AM
Can any bro pm me the contact no or details to book her? Thanks

blurz85
09-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Had a session wif Gin on Saturday. Was told that this gal really needs financial help. Saw her waiting nearby the hotel in a white dress with bare shoulders and can see a tattoo on her left shoulder (i usually dun like tattooed gals but her tattoo is alrite). Looks like your average GND.

Quite sway tat day. no transit so had to book whole nite at $149. didn't wanna disappoint Gin since i already booked her.

She was shy in the room. definitely need guidance. Soft natural moans. accomodating but not skilled. BBBJ was quite good though but she doesn't really know how to service guys yet. did her missionary (bed got quite wet), hj awhile then ended finishing at edge of the bed. she is on the quiet side and seems like the type for guys who love to service gals.

She's worth a try for guys who wan fresh gals who'r still not too long in the FL biz.

hmmm sounds like one for me... to contact her have to get through zoe right bro?

samster8899
10-10-2007, 04:42 AM
hmmm sounds like one for me... to contact her have to get through zoe right bro?

yes bro.. a fren of them is holding the number. just sms and tell who u want to meet. the fren will arrange for u.

Gallery
10-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Thanks CXXO for the contact,
Here is my late fr on gin on Sat. night.

looks: 6.5/10 ( young gal look)
body: 7.5/10 ( slim n very tanned. boob around A with light brown nipples )
Frenching: never try
bj: 7/10 ( medium suction and quite long )
fj: 7/10 ( wet with soft moans and willing to please , tried 3
positions)
GFE: 8/10
Overall: 7/10, she is quite a shy gal but one point is that she will try her best to please.
RTF : Of course but if i will get more and more rich.

Please up me if u like my fr, thankyou.

yahrite
10-10-2007, 10:33 PM
name: Gin
looks: 6.5/10 (simply looking)
body: 7.5/10 ( tanned. boob B )
bj: 6.5/10 ( not much sucking feeling but hard working )
fj: 7/10 ( no rush )
Overall: 7.5/10, she is quite a shy gal , frenly and hardworking
price: 200 + 30

best123
10-10-2007, 10:40 PM
name: Gin
looks: 6.5/10 (simply looking)
body: 7.5/10 ( tanned. boob B )
bj: 6.5/10 ( not much sucking feeling but hard working )
fj: 7/10 ( no rush )
Overall: 7.5/10, she is quite a shy gal , frenly and hardworking
price: 200 + 30

bro...$200 whole nite for gin? shots?

forumer
11-10-2007, 12:21 AM

think its only for 1 shot.

200/1/1

extra 30 for hotel

samster8899
11-10-2007, 03:35 AM

ha ha... bro.. local where got $200 whole nite . is $200/1/1.

Infernal
18-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Can see this thread really dies off...

Well bros, if you all are willing enough to forgive this little girl, Zoe, she is now ready turn a new leaf. That is what she promised me too. I told her: If you could not help yourself, no one could. So she sincerely pled sorry to the bros she offended. Apologise to some bros here, she is currently not interested in going under anyone's stables. You all can see, she is still trying her best to do her time management, correctly. I think not going to stables also can skipped a chance of getting okts into troubles with bros.

Bros, me myself got taken aback by her lateness too. Somemore it happened when i was rushing to meet my gal for dinner. I tried to rtf her, the other time, and she keep complaining about no one booking her. I asked her to reflect and showed her the FRS, can see she is really sincere in changing her attitude. Dont mind, just give her a chance to change for the better.

Her latest confirmed time to start 'anew' is from tonight! 10 pm start. After persuading and telling her so much about having cim services included would be more of a popular demand, she is now willing to take it up as one of her services too! :D Gin is now also doing cim! Both little girls really need some monetary help urgently, so bros if interested. Do pm me, your numbers. The best timing for meeting up, is now.
Cheers bros.

tridacna
23-10-2007, 12:18 AM
been out of action for a while. Here is my humble FR for bros' reading pleasure.

just back from vacation and without any 'activity' abroad, feeling the hunger for some action. SMS Zoe for a session but was told by her that she was sick and suggested that I take Gin. I said why not, since bros here gave pretty ok reviews on her friend.

Met up with Gin at CxxxxxxxN81 and boy, she is very punctual. In fact, she came in 5 minutes earlier than the scheduled time. Thumbs up for her punctuality.

Well, my FR of Gin is basically similar to other bros who have tried her. In a nutshell as follows:

Name: Gin
Looks: 6.5/10 (not drop dead gorgeous but pleasant-looking)
Ht: 1.6 +
Wt: 40 +
Skin: Tanned, was told by her during our chit chat that she loves suntanning, kayaking and swimming.
Frenching: weak strokes of the tongue initially, but gets fiercer after a while 5/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (good movements with the shaft, occasional deep throat)
CIM: Yes
COF: Yes
RTF: maybe, if her pricing is lowered
Damage: 200 excl. rm and cd

Gin's really sweet in her own special, quiet way. In my opinion, I think she's worth a try for SYT lovers.

Cheers and hope this FR helps. Rgds.

ahlang69
16-11-2007, 07:13 PM
i just start to camp here so all the bros what to do to get in Q?

Domanchi
17-11-2007, 05:47 PM
care to share ??

jurongwestst91
21-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi Bro, is Gin still on this? What's the damage now?

Domanchi
21-01-2008, 01:04 PM
care to give me her contact no ?

vinyardwong
21-01-2008, 01:25 PM
hi bro, can you fix a appointment for me? PM me thanks

Desiderata
27-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Bro,
Can pm me her no?

Thanks

uber_stud_87
12-02-2008, 08:50 PM
pm me her no. too. i'm interested!

jadedd
27-05-2008, 01:46 AM
hey bro pm you but your mailbox full.

can help arrange or pm me her contact? thanks

Bomb-Burst
24-10-2008, 12:31 AM
Hi bro Infernal,

Interested in meeting up with Zoe for a sexxion. your PM box full leh. can help me arrange a slot or PM me her contact? thanks!

blaze85
24-10-2008, 01:14 AM
hihi... Jayson here... Mi interested in engaging her 4 a session???? Can help mi to Arrange... PM mi... Ur mailbox full

bernard23
24-10-2008, 08:35 AM
can pm me her contact?

robertong27
22-07-2009, 11:57 PM
any picture of her?

huperoptik
01-09-2009, 11:57 PM
woo woo 19yrs old only

Too_Noob
16-03-2010, 02:43 PM
hi , im interested in the sweet gal , new here and hope contact could be given . thx.