PDA

View Full Version : PRC SYT Xi Xi (Chong Qing)

holyone80
30-08-2007, 03:57 AM
Age 22 Chong Qing PRC consider SYT

Wednesday night,good weather, my little brother cry for help because he is hungry so i brought him to GL to look for supper...

Drove around the 20+ n 30+ lorong a few times till i sian half liao, but really cant find any gems that attract my brother... so i decided to go JooChiat, but the moment i turn out of lorong 29, i saw one nicely shaped PRC wearing white top n jeans standing opp and using her hp , i immediately E brake n reverse.

Wow liao!!! the moment my small car stop infront her n she hopped in immediately while she is still chatting on the hp, as if she is waiting for me for awhile liao... So i waited patiently for her to finish her conversation at the same time i am staring at her Pushed up boobs while i am driving haha

Finally she finishes her chat and the first question i ask was "HOW MUCH" she replied "how much do you think i am worth?" ....wow liao beansprout up price meh...but her looks really turns me on , she got a pair of very nice foxy eyes, very nice n friendly smile...most importantly no bad breath!!! so i give her a reasonable price then we proceed for mission...

Went into the hotel room n immediately she hugged me like siao...so heart warming... the SOP proceeded, bath for me, arouse my brother...then dried me up n we proceed to the bed.

Really no time rushing, she is so loving, we were naked and she cover us with the blanket n hide inside n we chat, Started frenching ... good kisser, french like no christmas leh, so much GFE, and she smells very nice...i start to play her sister, so tight so juicy so damned good feeling, she moan in a very soft and sexy way and kept saying" laogong laogong u very bad" nabei ...my brother dial for SOS liao!!!

Without any hesitation i reach for the helmet and let her put on my brother...she then start to converse with my bro, deep throat almost suck the helmet away...wow lan ma la eh tahan.....

After the conversation i turn her around, attack her slowly with missionary...soft moan, sexy, body alittle bit baba but thats my type...nice boobs, pinkish brownish small nipple....bloodpressure went straight up!!!

Unload n surrender...
We chatted for a while n found out that actually she is not coming to spore to work, she is enjoying herself, just came for 3days only.....still stay here for one month,rare gem,no wonder she is so friendly so loving...not like those really out to earn n rush the mission...

Looks 8/10 (nice eyes, friendly smile)
Body 7/10 (shapey nice bodyline alittle bit baba, smooth skin)
Boobs 7/10 (33B real boobs no modification, nice small sensitive nipples)
FJ 7/10 (accomdating)
BJ 8/10 (sibei ho)
GFE 15/10 (no horse run)
RTF (every week till she returns)

Damage: $80 w/o rm n cd
Those ratings above is based on my own standard...

Contact will only be given out to bros with at least 25 points n power 1 to prevent number collectors...bros not qualify please dun pm me...thanks

Lastly please treat her well ....:cool:Bros who like my FR please up me ya...:D

sianren
30-08-2007, 09:55 AM
Hi Bro, nice find....near coffee / opp temple ?????? Is she a tall gal ??? ( wat yr est. HT / WT ??

Mr Cactus

lglg666
30-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Bro....
Your FR is as juicy as the PRC FL Xixi. I can "day-dreamed" and see how you enjoyed yourself kekeke.

One word....Drooling :p

Have to learn how to write FR from you.....kekeke!

Have a nice day.

holyone80
30-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Hi Bro, nice find....near coffee / opp temple ?????? Is she a tall gal ??? ( wat yr est. HT / WT ??

Mr Cactus

Bro its near the coffee shop, height about 165, weight about 45kg-50kg ba, but she is not fat loh, very nice shape...:)

beauthaiful
30-08-2007, 03:09 PM
i also want, bro holyone80..... :p :D

holyone80
30-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Dear Bros,

i had already given out the contact to a few Senior Brothers liao, hope to see some FRs soon...i will only give out contacts to bros with at least 25pts n power1 , those new bros here please dun bother to pm me...sorry, i learned my lessons last time round, never state criteria then my mailbox flood, reply till fingers bleed haha...:D

Erotican
30-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Dear Bros,

i had already given out the contact to a few Senior Brothers liao, hope to see some FRs soon...i will only give out contacts to bros with at least 25pts n power1 , those new bros here please dun bother to pm me...sorry, i learned my lessons last time round, never state criteria then my mailbox flood, reply till fingers bleed haha...:D

Bro, I am interested. however, I does not qualify for your criteria. I hope my previous FR warrant a special from you. Hope seniors up my points for sharing, if not, I will always stuck at 10 points. Hard to get contacts... :(

holyone80
30-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Bro, I am interested. however, I does not qualify for your criteria. I hope my previous FR warrant a special from you. Hope seniors up my points for sharing, if not, I will always stuck at 10 points. Hard to get contacts... :(

FRs cant bring u more points leh, go n find some good gems and share with the senior bros here, they are very helpful one...:)

holyone80
01-09-2007, 01:52 AM
Hey given out quite afew contact liao huh, wonder why no FRs yet ...;)

dirtyhairy
01-09-2007, 10:08 AM
Hey given out quite afew contact liao huh, wonder why no FRs yet ...;)

Good work Bro Holyone
for being such an unselfish one
sharing his find with horny brothers for our R&R
let me offer one reason for the lack of FRs
either they knn house arrests by OC (for eg me)
or just being careful of end-of-mth raids by AV
known to increase raids where ppl go play2 in GL after getting salary:cool:

veron
01-09-2007, 01:00 PM

Wednesday night,good weather, my little brother cry for help because he is hungry so i brought him to GL to look for supper...

Drove around the 20+ n 30+ lorong a few times till i sian half liao, but really cant find any gems that attract my brother... so i decided to go JooChiat, but the moment i turn out of lorong 29, i saw one nicely shaped PRC wearing white top n jeans standing opp and using her hp , i immediately E brake n reverse.

Wow liao!!! the moment my small car stop infront her n she hopped in immediately while she is still chatting on the hp, as if she is waiting for me for awhile liao... So i waited patiently for her to finish her conversation at the same time i am staring at her Pushed up boobs while i am driving haha

Finally she finishes her chat and the first question i ask was "HOW MUCH" she replied "how much do you think i am worth?" ....wow liao beansprout up price meh...but her looks really turns me on , she got a pair of very nice foxy eyes, very nice n friendly smile...most importantly no bad breath!!! so i give her a reasonable price then we proceed for mission...

Went into the hotel room n immediately she hugged me like siao...so heart warming... the SOP proceeded, bath for me, arouse my brother...then dried me up n we proceed to the bed.

Really no time rushing, she is so loving, we were naked and she cover us with the blanket n hide inside n we chat, Started frenching ... good kisser, french like no christmas leh, so much GFE, and she smells very nice...i start to play her sister, so tight so juicy so damned good feeling, she moan in a very soft and sexy way and kept saying" laogong laogong u very bad" nabei ...my brother dial for SOS liao!!!

Without any hesitation i reach for the helmet and let her put on my brother...she then start to converse with my bro, deep throat almost suck the helmet away...wow lan ma la eh tahan.....

After the conversation i turn her around, attack her slowly with missionary...soft moan, sexy, body alittle bit baba but thats my type...nice boobs, pinkish brownish small nipple....bloodpressure went straight up!!!

Unload n surrender...
We chatted for a while n found out that actually she is not coming to spore to work, she is enjoying herself, just came for 3days only.....still stay here for one month,rare gem,no wonder she is so friendly so loving...not like those really out to earn n rush the mission...

FJ 7/10 (accomdating)
BJ 8/10 (sibei ho)
GFE 15/10 (no horse run)

Contact will only be given out to bros with at least 25 points n power 1 to prevent number collectors...bros not qualify please dun pm me...thanks

u say untill her vr the good leh,dun knw true or not...anyway i would appreciate 4 the contact

Champs
01-09-2007, 01:32 PM

FJ 7/10 (accomdating)
BJ 8/10 (sibei ho)
GFE 15/10 (no horse run)

Bro Holyone, is XiXi contact no. 935xxx63, with long curly hair??
upz her up the other nite, as the location where you picked her tallys..

Cheers..

Zhu tou
01-09-2007, 01:40 PM
Bros who like my FR please up me ya...[/B]:D

Bro Holyone

Whether I have change to get the contact from you ?

Kum Sia
ZT

formidable
01-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Hearsay Chong Qing gals made good sex and good wife. Treat her well as it reminds me of recent affair with GL FL from CQ too. It can only be in my memory.:)

gameboy3799
01-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Sorry for the late FR, sms her to arrange a meet-up. So after work took a cab down to Lorong 3x and pick her up. She looks chubby type, but I don't agree she has a beautiful eye, can't really describe. We then proceed out GL and to Joo Chiat Hotel 81.

Got a room immediately as was a weekday. Shall not describe the action part as its quite SOP, no complaint and I'm sure you guys would enjoy her company.

Look : 6.5 (slim eye)
Body : 6 (chubby type or slight meaty)
Boob : A+ (not for boob lover)
Frenching : 9 (I enjoy her tounge fight)
Fingering : Yes and wet
BJ : 0 (as I didn't try)
FJ : 8 (both of us enjoy)
Damage : 80 + 20 (Room) + own umbrella
RTF : No

Thanks bro holyone80 for the contact again.

jiaosai
02-09-2007, 01:22 AM
thanks bro holyone for xx's contact..called her immediately to book..she sounded v playful in the phone..went to fetch her and brought her to hotel..tink initially dere was some misunderstanding..she tot i was bro holyone over the phone..and was quite shock to see another guy instead..

as for her face..honestly..doesnt attract me..quite baba oso..and her service is quite unusual i shuld say..can feel tt she 's not a pro..maybe she's those can provide GFE one..but we just don click..

face - 5.5/10
body - 5.5/10
FJ - 6/10 (she kept telling mi she wants 100 times)
overall - 5.5/10 (nothing special to tok bout)
RTF - no (not my type)

as u can see..all tis is only based on my personal views..diff ppl got diff taste..after all im v glad tt bro holyone provide mi with the number..tis really gives us newbie the drive to become lau jiao..

i hope u all understand wad i mean..haha..lousy in expressing myself..and sorry for the brief FR..

Erotican
02-09-2007, 11:25 AM
FRs cant bring u more points leh, go n find some good gems and share with the senior bros here, they are very helpful one...:)

Thanks bro for the advise and the up points!
I am quite discreet... so I seldom go GL walk walk.
have to source here for the contacts from okts and bros sharing

holyone80
02-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Bro Holyone, is XiXi contact no. 935xxx63, with long curly hair??
upz her up the other nite, as the location where you picked her tallys..

Cheers..

No Leh...the number n the description not the same...

holyone80
02-09-2007, 11:57 PM
u say untill her vr the good leh,dun knw true or not...anyway i would appreciate 4 the contact

no wonder u kana zap till so jialat, mind your manners, i can spk to ur elders in order to groom u.:D

poka7750
03-09-2007, 11:57 AM
thanks bro holyone80 for sharing her contact

msg her on saturday, she respond fast... so go to fetch her at her place

she wearing red blous & jean skuit got into my car, after chating a while her ich hand come along touch my ear & hair..... move to H81

checked into a mirror room saw her stripping one by one until baby naked

we took bath together i start to lick her from face to pussy....

making love like own girlfriend both so enjoy until she cum 3 times

at last finish it @ position she on top of me.

nice feeling overall:)

Strawberrycake
26-08-2023, 01:01 AM
No Leh...the number n the description not the same...

Which one is the same?