PDA

View Full Version : 881 sister budget bonk $100

fl_slayer
28-08-2007, 11:09 AM
was at AREA G today, met lily and lucy for tarma, 34b 24 34 lucy 36D 26 36
nice syt 23 and 24 years old from bj

super value bonk,reach hotel after shower they attck me left right centre, lily on top of me licking me lucy below bbbj me, to my surprise prc also do ass rim, after 30 in bj and ass rim, turn lucy around for a bonk missionary, wow the look of 36 D turn me on, while bonking her lily behind me licking and gently pushing me to bonk her, after 20mins of of bonking i came,

is really a good service by this duo,

is a must try, bro above 30 points and at least 2 fr to obtain this gems number, add my point if u think this is a worth points.cheers huat arrrr.........:D

sianren
28-08-2007, 11:23 AM
Bro tot there is a tread on them already................:D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2156308&postcount=1 from Bro woofer..

:D

Mr Cactus

fl_slayer
28-08-2007, 11:59 AM
bro r we talking abt the same ger, dun think so? have know her for a long time.but any way good things must share with all bro here as u share all good stuff for $60 right...cheers..as i only share good stuff and value bonks just like u bro sianren.

huat arrr.........................

sianren
28-08-2007, 12:04 PM
bro r we talking abt the same ger, dun think so?

as i only share good stuff and value bonks just like u bro sianren.

huat arrr.........................

Personally oso never met the PRCs bro woofer mention....heheh

Sharing good Stuff :p :p got any PRC Mei Mei age 20-21 yrs best...

Mr Cactus

enek
28-08-2007, 12:36 PM
Wat's the damage for tarma? More details would be appreciated.

Clit_LickeR
28-08-2007, 12:55 PM
Wat's the damage for tarma? .

bro, I think the damage is stated in the Thread Title...
cheers...

sitonski
28-08-2007, 12:56 PM
hi, thanks for the info and FR, if single got or not ah? and damge? thanks.:)

woofer
28-08-2007, 12:57 PM
was at AREA G today, met lily and lucy for tarma, 34b 24 34 lucy 36D 26 36
nice syt 23 and 24 years old from bj

bro r we talking abt the same ger, dun think so? have know her for a long time.but any way good things must share with all bro here as u share all good stuff for $60 right...cheers..as i only share good stuff and value bonks just like u bro sianren.

Hi Slayer,

Sorry to bust your bubbles. They're the same gals in my thread, stats same too. Hope you had done some homework before posting them. Thx

fl_slayer
28-08-2007, 01:01 PM
hi, thanks for the info and FR, if single got or not ah? and damge? thanks.:)

hmm not sure should have ba, not sure wats the damage for single but try the double no regrets, i will say out of the world..if u enjoy service, they will tell u wat service should be, they should educate all prc in geyland wat service should be..the better the service the better the business.........i am not okt but to promote them out of good will....cheers :D

enek
28-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Sotong me! Never see the heading properly. hahahaha Bro fl_slayer, you've got pm!

tritonyeah666
28-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Bro slayer, your fr is abit brief...care to tell more abt their service, and looks since u mention that their service is out of this worlD?

woofer
28-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Bro slayer, your fr is abit brief...care to tell more abt their service, and looks since u mention that their service is out of this worlD?

Well the full report is all in my thread that has already been ongoing for the past 1 month.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2239536#post2239536

fl_slayer
28-08-2007, 01:59 PM

sigh have try to post a super long FR about 2 pages long try to send after finish typing for half hours click send the system hang, sianz, so cut short post a short FR, no choice..just share a good deal with u guys thats all...must have the spirt care and share in sammyboy forum.

cheers and good luck guys:D

satyr365
28-08-2007, 02:53 PM
bro r we talking abt the same ger, dun think so?

They are exactly the same double trouble tag team on Bro Woofer's "Wee Hours Adventure" thread.

lover8boy
28-08-2007, 03:51 PM
hmm not sure should have ba, not sure wats the damage for single but try the double no regrets, i will say out of the world..if u enjoy service, they will tell u wat service should be, they should educate all prc in geyland wat service should be..the better the service the better the business.........i am not okt but to promote them out of good will....cheers :D

repost or not, thank to u for sharing!

fl_slayer
28-08-2007, 04:20 PM
repost or not, thank to u for sharing!

ultimately, this forum is about care and share , guess lover8boy will understand cause he join in2002, this care and share motto starter since then .hope more samster will be more generous towards contribution .....:D