PDA

View Full Version : 35-39 years old

Bathmate
27-09-2019, 08:26 AM
We understand that when we are young and energetic, we always have hard on every morning. Any bros on the age range still having hard on every single morning? As for me I am still having a 90% hard on how about yours? Please share with us with or without pictures

thedevil666
27-09-2019, 09:54 AM
There is nothing unusual to have morning wood if u are a healthy guy and does not have ED.

U can google what caused it to happen

naan1974
27-09-2019, 10:17 AM
when you don't wake up hardon, that's an early sign of your kukujiao erection degeneration. so bro... smile on

conquest9
27-09-2019, 10:51 AM
I am 44 and still wake up to a hard-on every morning :D

JOGK
27-09-2019, 11:43 AM
Come on
Under 40 should be very strong still
In fact for me its my peak

roxyff
27-09-2019, 11:48 AM
For me morning hard on no problem, but hard to stand during sex , sometimes ok

Jay Chou
27-09-2019, 12:01 PM
I am 44 and still wake up to a hard-on every morning :D

Up u bro. 😊

LordVader
27-09-2019, 12:29 PM
For me morning hard on no problem, but hard to stand during sex , sometimes ok

45. Morning wood still have but will have problem sustaining hardness during se x due to my diabetes.

User Mensplus is a great help!

riqw
27-09-2019, 12:59 PM
I still hard wood in the age range...

Gamerboy
27-09-2019, 05:10 PM
I’m 37 this year and still wake up with an erection almost every morning...

danilov
27-09-2019, 05:15 PM
40s++ still ok. But ability-wise sure will have deteriorated somewhat. It is sometimes disobedient :) once reach this age. Need more excitement, more mental connection, mood and environment as compared to younger days. It's body's way of telling you that all must slow down a little.

By the way morning wood also comes from urge to urinate, nothing sexual. Bladder full so urine takes up all available space!

Ping123
27-09-2019, 06:37 PM
40s++ still ok. But ability-wise sure will have deteriorated somewhat. It is sometimes disobedient :) once reach this age. Need more excitement, more mental connection, mood and environment as compared to younger days. It's body's way of telling you that all must slow down a little.

By the way morning wood also comes from urge to urinate, nothing sexual. Bladder full so urine takes up all available space!

38 but i think my little bro is retiring....
not interested in chionging for now.. OMG!

wwk88
28-09-2019, 04:25 PM
Not entirely true. At this age... there are a few factors. I also thought my didi got problem. I used to think it was my body problem too. Well, If u are not down with illness like ED, diabetic etc, its more likely work stress or family stress related. Going through difficult times in terms of meeting your sales target, biz failure, family problems, bills to pay.. all these have a very big factor. Resting your body too. Its like theres only so much your mind & body can fill. In times when i am financially good, i'm feeling horny almost every moment. Maybe its only me. But i have experience this cycle of mine and thats how i understand my mind & body is.

In simple terms.. if u have good income u tend to be more naughty and your body tends to be at the right state of mind. Your mind is more relaxed and will shift some attention to hunt or be hunted:D

candle2000
28-09-2019, 05:09 PM
In simple terms.. if u have good income u tend to be more naughty and your body tends to be at the right state of mind. Your mind is more relaxed and will shift some attention to hunt or be hunted:D

I like your last paragraph. "Have money can chong and buy honey too ;) "

qissyalynne
28-09-2019, 06:39 PM
not just for men. women too. the recovery rate ..

wwk88
30-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Wow, didnt know women have that too. Care to share more? I had a close friend who was going through biz failure and her husband is having loads of fun outside and not spending enough time with her. She cried like mad after our dinner in my car. Then suddenly she just pounced on me forcing her mouth on me and we made out in my car:confused:. So after that incident i dont think women have downtime...

iluvbreast
30-09-2019, 03:56 PM
Just passed my 42nd birthday last month.....still waking up everyday with morning wood, TS should seek medical help if he don't get it....

Bangster
30-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Not entirely true. At this age... there are a few factors. I also thought my didi got problem. I used to think it was my body problem too. Well, If u are not down with illness like ED, diabetic etc, its more likely work stress or family stress related. Going through difficult times in terms of meeting your sales target, biz failure, family problems, bills to pay.. all these have a very big factor. Resting your body too. Its like theres only so much your mind & body can fill. In times when i am financially good, i'm feeling horny almost every moment. Maybe its only me. But i have experience this cycle of mine and thats how i understand my mind & body is.

U took the words outta my mouth Buddy haha

danilov
30-09-2019, 08:12 PM
TS can also try some nofap for a month. Our lifestyle here is very tiring and lacking enough sleep. Take time off to recharge, but more importantly, keep the sperm in :p

Xgenre
30-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Depends on whether you still need to do reservist. At least with reservist, have to either keep fit to pass IPPT or go do RT which does lead to better fitness. Fitter guys will have better morning glory. Once reservist is over.. aiyah no need to run 2.4 forever so why bother exercising? ;)

conquest9
03-10-2019, 05:35 PM
Exercise makes a lot of difference too. Bro Xman3 is a classic case. Inspired me to also start exercising and losing weight... only that I don't get to release the bullets every day hahahaah

genji81
03-10-2019, 06:17 PM
i am within the age range , to be honest i always jog not to keep myself slim , is to keep myself fit so i won't have that issue when i need to use it .. :D:D

But one thing about me, i am sensitive to condom, i tried before even with a SYT that my dick will instantly stand when i see her but once put on a condom ,it will became soft and since i am a married man now , i will tend to be careful with who i hook up with as i couldn't wear condom :(

curlybanana
03-10-2019, 08:34 PM
i`m 32 and my morning wood has been a history to me

LordVader
04-10-2019, 10:19 AM
Depends on whether you still need to do reservist. At least with reservist, have to either keep fit to pass IPPT or go do RT which does lead to better fitness. Fitter guys will have better morning glory. Once reservist is over.. aiyah no need to run 2.4 forever so why bother exercising? ;)

Its up to individual to exercise, or not.

At 40 there is at least another 30 - 40 years to go.

I don't want to reach my old age and everything pain here and there, the quality of life would be terrible.

I'm fitter now than I ever was in my 30s.

lickNpoke
04-10-2019, 10:34 AM
My neighbour 50+... from our private kopi session at his place he still fucks his maid in the same maid room daily when the wife goes for her morning office routine and come back at noon for lunch... whether he has morning wood or not he did not say but for a man to proudly share such private info with his neighbour for 30 years.... I don't think he boasted.

So regardless of morning wood it is an imperative that we get hard and strong as and when activation is required.

So far his family have change maid from Thai to Philippinos to Indonesian to Sri Lankan..... now is Burmese....

danilov
04-10-2019, 08:38 PM
My neighbour 50+... from our private kopi session at his place he still fucks his maid in the same maid room daily

Somehow it's different and I find more conducive to bonk in the morning after waking up and also at night before sleeping, in a relaxed setting in own home. And no pressure, no time rush because it's a regular FB. It's easier to get and maintain the wood ;) Sex performance requires relaxation, rest and no stress.

Xables
04-10-2019, 08:46 PM
i am within the age range , to be honest i always jog not to keep myself slim , is to keep myself fit so i won't have that issue when i need to use it .. :D:D

But one thing about me, i am sensitive to condom, i tried before even with a SYT that my dick will instantly stand when i see her but once put on a condom ,it will became soft and since i am a married man now , i will tend to be careful with who i hook up with as i couldn't wear condom :(

likewise, i also dunno why this will happened, very disturbing and causes quite a few embarrassment.

ravrav
07-12-2019, 03:33 PM
Last time used to exercise a lot and have more time to have sex and cum a few times thus will have morning wood everyday. Once hit mid 30, lesser time to exercise and sex due to work so did not have morning wood. But I realise after every exercise, the next day will wake up with hardon. Glad exercise did help a lot to increase your testosterone.

garion
07-12-2019, 04:46 PM
By the way morning wood also comes from urge to urinate, nothing sexual. Bladder full so urine takes up all available space![/QUOTE]

I read about that but the article mentions it as the body's mechanism to prevent a guy from wetting his bed from a full bladder during sleep.

I wonder how a woman is able to prevent herself from wetting since she doesn't have a tool like a guy. Any ladies wish to weigh in on this?

applegmarket
15-12-2019, 03:03 PM
i am hitting 50 soon. i need to use vigra to sustain and sometimes use cock ring to keep the wood. my other problem is i take a long time to cum. think my strength is failing.. "P

Spartans300
15-12-2019, 05:59 PM
For me it’s a combo of how frequent u 打飞机 and how tired or how much rest you have.

Wood on if never plane for 3 days and enough rest.. if not..jialat.. :D

aldof.hilter
31-01-2021, 02:08 PM
I'll soon become a half-century old uncle. I usually still get morning hard on, but not that hard as before. Sex was not as great as before, thus I take the blue pill when needed. No choice lah, my bird also getting old 😅

bigloser0
31-01-2021, 02:35 PM

you could be a sis.

what about freelancers or WL who are in this age range or even older?

bigloser0
31-01-2021, 02:36 PM
Then suddenly she just pounced on me forcing her mouth on me and we made out in my car:confused:. So after that incident i dont think women have downtime...

could be she had not reach the big O.

how come you say no downtime?
you tried before for the whole day? :D

bigloser0
31-01-2021, 02:40 PM
not just in this age range, for bros who make love (with or without condom) about twice a week, do you feel less tired as compared to PCC twice a week?

bigloser0
31-01-2021, 02:42 PM
aldof.hilter, lifestyle and diet plays a huge part. hope you don't need those pills soon.

newyorker88
31-01-2021, 03:26 PM

Spot on.mind factor. Stress is a big turn off.

eyeswideshut010
31-01-2021, 03:41 PM
My neighbour 50+... from our private kopi session at his place he still fucks his maid in the same maid room daily when the wife goes for her morning office routine and come back at noon for lunch... whether he has morning wood or not he did not say but for a man to proudly share such private info with his neighbour for 30 years.... I don't think he boasted.

So regardless of morning wood it is an imperative that we get hard and strong as and when activation is required.

So far his family have change maid from Thai to Philippinos to Indonesian to Sri Lankan..... now is Burmese....

this shows that the strongest sex organ isnt the kuku but our brain...this uncle has implanted this daily routine and lifestyle, so etched in him probably stronger than his wife office routine nor kopi sessions-hence he has programmed his kuku to be hardened every morning to perform

afterburn
31-01-2021, 04:13 PM
this shows that the strongest sex organ isnt the kuku but our brain...this uncle has implanted this daily routine and lifestyle, so etched in him probably stronger than his wife office routine nor kopi sessions-hence he has programmed his kuku to be hardened every morning to perform

It's the brain and mental state - the thrill of doing it right at home under the nose of the wife, and with the maid, a fresh new pussy that is accessible 24 hrs.

This old guy, if you put the wife in front of him at the same time in the morning, i bet you he cannot perform! :D

newyorker88
31-01-2021, 05:20 PM
I'll soon become a half-century old uncle. I usually still get morning hard on, but not that hard as before. Sex was not as great as before, thus I take the blue pill when needed. No choice lah, my bird also getting old 😅

Old uncle still can stand. But not that hard. It is age, body health issues n mood. Having good rest n no stress helps more. In a tiring day, the didi just don’t want to stand. Although u simulate it, u can come, but just won’t stand hard.

fallen11
31-01-2021, 05:37 PM
Now if i previous day never masturbate then next morning will be hard.
If masturbate everyday then next morning will only be hard on rare days.
Also cant maintain constant erection for more than an hour. Need take a rest after that then it will wake up.
I think my problem is in my mind. I tried blue pill before, dont feel the difference for me. Maybe i took half instead of full pill? A bit scare cause i was born with heart murmur, although not serious enough for me to downgrade PES in NS those kind.
Stress is biggest issue. Another major factor is alcohol consumption. Used to drink a lot 2-3 days a week. Now i cut down to once a week and reduce volume drank per session and seem like got slight improvement.

newyorker88
31-01-2021, 07:19 PM
Now if i previous day never masturbate then next morning will be hard.
If masturbate everyday then next morning will only be hard on rare days.
Also cant maintain constant erection for more than an hour. Need take a rest after that then it will wake up.
I think my problem is in my mind. I tried blue pill before, dont feel the difference for me. Maybe i took half instead of full pill? A bit scare cause i was born with heart murmur, although not serious enough for me to downgrade PES in NS those kind.
Stress is biggest issue. Another major factor is alcohol consumption. Used to drink a lot 2-3 days a week. Now i cut down to once a week and reduce volume drank per session and seem like got slight improvement.

Blue pill is not for enhancing ur size. Yes, alcohol is a big factor. When I was younger, erected dick after drinking is never an issue. When age comes, I found that alcohol n heavy smoking does keep my performance down. Cannot get hard enough Becos of both of them joined together.

Stress is another big factor when I hit 40s years ago. Under heavy debt n business failure, stress is a daily affair n really hit my erections. Cannot get v hard. But still can get big.

Managed to settle my debts n begin to work hard, choosing physical demanding job than office work, to exercise rather than sitting down. Although in 50s now, I managed to get myself back to shape. But as age catches up, so does physical pains due to old body.

But overall, I felt better physically, n dick erection is somewhat better. Occasionally, it may not get as hard as I wish to be, but as state of mind is important. When tired or stressed up. Yes, the erection won’t be strong. But manageable. So far have not taken any pills, but taking care of body by tonics does help.

For youngsters out there, don’t compare w those that write in the forum. Each individual is different. Some boast their prowess here, which are just made up stories. You had ur good time and so will time for help when u need as u grow older. Every fuck is different from the last n enjoy while u are doing it.

sshelterz
10-02-2021, 09:21 AM
Good advice bro Newyorker88. I do not know how to upp points. You deserve it.

newyorker88
12-02-2021, 09:05 PM
Good advice bro Newyorker88. I do not know how to upp points. You deserve it.

Old bonker already. Body has its limits too. Plus getting old is natural. Sex urge not that high also. Likely hormones dropping. But when u are young, u can have all the fun. Play wise n don’t catch anything.

Having a companion would be good. It is more of a rather stable relationship n she will know what u want n care for u in times of need. But u only know when u met one.

Believe me, growing old n changing partners all the time is no fun. U can’t keep up w too young ones n companionship is what u want at a later life. Not sex. Although I have needs, but not as when I was younger.

Learning it while still can is better than to be lonely as I seen in my friends. Some divorce for reasons n some lost their other half Thru illness. Losing the other half is no fun n not easy to be replaced.

I am glad I have someone who understand me by my side. Remember, when u get older. Having someone is better than looking for fun for that hour. Age difference is also hard to overcome as attitude w younger ones and expectations will be very different.

Once again, enjoy ur time while u are young and cherish those w u now