PDA

View Full Version : Blackmail

ramon
26-09-2019, 07:05 PM
At the beginning of this year, a lady sent a friend request to a close friend of mine on FB.

His FB posts are filled with his business activities and personal family gatherings with his wife, children and grandkids.

He approved her request, assuming that perhaps she might want to engage his companies' services or could be a future customer.

So for the next few months they were chatting on messenger and somehow they ended up chatting on Whatsapp and Wechat.

A few months ago he came to me crying, telling me he is doomed. Apparently this lady and him have been sexting for sometime. It started with this lady showing off her tits to him and it progress to total nudity with masturbation.

So one day this lady demanded $30,000 to be deposited into a local company account or else she will show the videos to his wife and children.

At that moment he was lost...so I laid out his options.

If he comes clean and tell the wife...sure will go for divorce because I know his wife well.

Pay the sum and then report to police... but his wife is managing his finances and no way he can cough up that amount unless he borrows from me.

This lady or syndicate is very confident my friend will pay up because the risk is just too great for him to brush it off.

Eventually I got him into my car and drove to the police station to file the report and immediately an IO took up the case and start the investigating process because this lady was still texting about the money while we were with the IO.

So far no news from the police and the lady didn't expose my friend yet...and I reminded my friend to wake up early everyday to check his post box and screen all the letters. Imagine his wife open a letter from the police and she will start her own CSI and hell will break loose!

JoseMorino
26-09-2019, 07:55 PM
At the beginning of this year, a lady sent a friend request to a close friend of mine on FB.

His FB posts are filled with his business activities and personal family gatherings with his wife, children and grandkids.

He approved her request, assuming that perhaps she might want to engage his companies' services or could be a future customer.

So for the next few months they were chatting on messenger and somehow they ended up chatting on Whatsapp and Wechat.

A few months ago he came to me crying, telling me he is doomed. Apparently this lady and him have been sexting for sometime. It started with this lady showing off her tits to him and it progress to total nudity with masturbation.

So one day this lady demanded $30,000 to be deposited into a local company account or else she will show the videos to his wife and children.

At that moment he was lost...so I laid out his options.

If he comes clean and tell the wife...sure will go for divorce because I know his wife well.

Pay the sum and then report to police... but his wife is managing his finances and no way he can cough up that amount unless he borrows from me.

This lady or syndicate is very confident my friend will pay up because the risk is just too great for him to brush it off.

Eventually I got him into my car and drove to the police station to file the report and immediately an IO took up the case and start the investigating process because this lady was still texting about the money while we were with the IO.

So far no news from the police and the lady didn't expose my friend yet...and I reminded my friend to wake up early everyday to check his post box and screen all the letters. Imagine his wife open a letter from the police and she will start her own CSI and hell will break loose!

hope your friend is not u...

ramon
26-09-2019, 08:07 PM
hope your friend is not u...

Thanks for your concern...no...not me...there were a few occasions that I was tempted to indulge but I guess my big head rules over my small one.

Nickochee
26-09-2019, 08:14 PM
this lady showing off her tits to him and it progress to total nudity with masturbation.

So did ur fren showed her any mutual gratification?

ramon
26-09-2019, 08:16 PM
So did ur fren showed her any mutual gratification?

Of course...

SoftSoftRice
26-09-2019, 09:09 PM
i experienced the same thing before, that time still young small head ruled over big one and got caught of a masturbating video. then i deactivated my fb and reported it to police and did not even pay a single cent.

jus my 2 cent worth advice

donut88
26-09-2019, 11:57 PM
i experienced the same thing before, that time still young small head ruled over big one and got caught of a masturbating video. then i deactivated my fb and reported it to police and did not even pay a single cent.

jus my 2 cent worth advice

Me, lagi smart. My fb account cannot see anything. No photos, no family pic.

Why ppl like to show off family photos to the whole world?

otamay
27-09-2019, 12:51 AM
Thanks for your concern...no...not me...there were a few occasions that I was tempted to indulge but I guess my big head rules over my small one.

So your friend is very fortunate to have you as a great friend.

hawk007
27-09-2019, 04:43 AM
Your friend should also have pictures of the person? I saw this on crime watch before. You can go find it and see what to do.

acidicavex
27-09-2019, 08:39 AM
Lucky he come to u for help if not he deadmeat paying and paying to a blackhole.

Hope u can update us if the IO get back to you guys.

iluvbreast
27-09-2019, 09:17 AM
At the beginning of this year, a lady sent a friend request to a close friend of mine on FB....

You did the right thing TS, this is clearly a criminal case so the police will handle.

Usually the police will not be sending any letters to your friend, the IO if need to, will just call your friend.

Anyway don't pay these blackmailers, in this case it is quite daring of them to use a local company to transact the money, the trail will be thrown wide open.

I suspect your friend is not the first victim. Now that the police are on to them, it is likely the blackmailers will stop everything and quickly disappear to avoid getting caught.

From your post, your friend seems to be pretty well off, why is he so careless? This is someone he never met in person.

ramon
27-09-2019, 12:48 PM
From your post, your friend seems to be pretty well off, why is he so careless? This is someone he never met in person.[/QUOTE]

He is shrewd in business but I was baffled by his actions...maybe he feels life is too boring...

HeLovesMe
28-09-2019, 01:31 AM
From your post, your friend seems to be pretty well off, why is he so careless? This is someone he never met in person.

He is shrewd in business but I was baffled by his actions...maybe he feels life is too boring...[/QUOTE]

Maybe he was blinded by her big boobs and sweet voice:rolleyes:

edlee484848
28-09-2019, 11:02 AM
Your friend was just trying his luck to see if he can get lucky with this 'lady'. He was looking for business opportunities my ass. There are so many similar scams on facebook. One of my friend was also recorded masturbating and it turned out to be a syndicate scamming victims. His video was sent to his family after he refused to pay. That is a very shitty experience

blackskai
28-09-2019, 11:43 AM
Tiongs in action again?