PDA

View Full Version : My Busty Indian Neighbour

Chopsumbong
25-09-2019, 04:05 PM
This is my true encounter with an Indian neighbour.

I left my condo unit for work one morning and as I reached the lobby area I saw a woman about to start her morning jog. What caught my eye was how amazing her ass looked in her yoga pants. As she was bending down for her stretches I could see how juicy her ass was. As I walked by her I had to take a peek at who she was, I turned around and manage to get a glimpse of the front and saw her big rack supported by a sports bra and her loose training singlet. She looked indian almost Arabian looking with her sand like Tan skin. She looked about mod to late 20s and was beautiful with light curly black/brown hair. I think I may have stared too long as she caught me looking but instead she gave me a friendly smile which I returned and walked on.

As I reached the nearby bus stop I saw her jogging toward me. As she got closer I could see her huge breasts just jump up and down which was a delight to watch. As she went by me I kept staring at her ass till she faded into the background...

sky_liner2
25-09-2019, 04:23 PM
Bro, get your jogging shoes ready and follow her to jog together.....hopefully you will score after a few runs.....

diputs1269
25-09-2019, 08:54 PM
Bro, get your jogging shoes ready and follow her to jog together.....hopefully you will score after a few runs.....

I think a bit difficult if she is not working and TS is working.

nitecrawllerr
25-09-2019, 09:35 PM
Bollywood encounter. Goodie goodie...:D

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Tiddarsha
25-09-2019, 10:25 PM
Good start TS, please continue!

zerotohero
25-09-2019, 11:43 PM
my indian neighbour always changes by her window without drawing the curtains. its a lovely treat to see her voluptuous tanned figure on her petite frame! reading your encounter just reminds me of her

KnowItAll
26-09-2019, 05:20 AM
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...

Cash8877
26-09-2019, 06:29 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

Quintoa
26-09-2019, 08:42 AM
Camping for updates, thanks!

otamay
26-09-2019, 08:55 AM
my indian neighbour always changes by her window without drawing the curtains. its a lovely treat to see her voluptuous tanned figure on her petite frame! reading your encounter just reminds me of her

Lucky fella, she stripped all naked or with bra and panty on?

madpig88
27-09-2019, 05:14 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

Truthful
27-09-2019, 06:33 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

Chopsumbong
27-09-2019, 01:41 PM
It had been a couple of days since I last saw my neighbour and I had almost completely forgotten about her until on my way to work I saw her again.

I had a meeting later one morning and so my usual leaving time was delayed and I had booked a grab car to take me to the meeting. I made my way to the entrance of my condo where I saw her. This time she wasn’t dressed in her jogging gear but it seemed that she was off to work. She looked amazing in black skirt which stopped just above her knees, a red blouse where you could see her large breasts pop out and black stilettos which showed off her nice legs. She too appeared to be waiting for a ride.

She saw me and smiled, her face looked even more beautiful as she smiled. I decided to make small talk with her since we were both waiting.

I learnt that her name was Sasha and she worked as a pharmaceutical salesperson. She was indeed Indian, from the north of India She did reveal on some disheartening news for me however and that she was married for 5 months and had just recently moved to this condo with her husband.

Soon after her cab had arrived as we said farewell to each other. As like before I just stared at her beautifully formed ass as she got into the cab to drive off.

ilovetosex123
27-09-2019, 03:12 PM
Wah... north India lady... shiock they have those cfm look sia... their body damn good wan...

Capricorn69
27-09-2019, 04:34 PM
Go for it :)

otamay
27-09-2019, 10:27 PM
Good progress made where barriers broken, TS can pursue all the way now. Wish you good luck and please update your progress here.

zerotohero
28-09-2019, 12:40 AM
Lucky fella, she stripped all naked or with bra and panty on?

fully naked! she likes to drop her towel after showering then turn off the lights and just sleep in the nude. ive even seen her up close, in clothes though, at the lobby and she's a hot woman

i^Xi0n
28-09-2019, 05:13 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.

JJMagic
28-09-2019, 09:02 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

meijipcc
29-09-2019, 05:19 AM
really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.

MPLover
29-09-2019, 06:34 AM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

otamay
29-09-2019, 04:14 PM
fully naked! she likes to drop her towel after showering then turn off the lights and just sleep in the nude. ive even seen her up close, in clothes though, at the lobby and she's a hot woman

Wow you are being thoroughly entertained by her, so go for the kill and update here.

LooseCannon
29-09-2019, 04:21 PM
How i wish my neighours are like that. All windows shut

Osima
29-09-2019, 04:53 PM
Nice story, support for more!

curiousSG
30-09-2019, 06:32 AM
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.

boyboyanz
30-09-2019, 06:35 AM
TS, how old does she look like? A typical milf?

VRossi1980
30-09-2019, 06:52 AM
love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.

Chopsumbong
30-09-2019, 04:29 PM
As weeks went by I managed to see Sasha quite often prior to me leaving my condo, and as usual she was always about to set off on her morning jog. She looked more and more beautiful by the day. She had a damn sexy body thanks to her fitness habits. As usual we exchanged a smile and some pleasantries. I would always stare at her beautiful ass as she jogged by. I would be caught in a daze thinking of getting my face buried in between those ass cheeks.

One Saturday evening I was ready to head out with my friends for a night of shenanigans when by chance I bumped into Sasha at the entrance of our Condo building. She looked amazing wearing a skin tight short black dress with black high heels. She was showing off a bit of her cleavage. Her wavy hair was down and she had makeup done up with red lipstick.

I approached her to say hello but instead found her flustered and quite upset. I was concerned and asked her if everything was ok.
“I was meant to meet my friends for drinks tonight but they just cancelled last minute, after I made this effort to get ready and now all for waste”

Upon hearing this I had an idea. I was going to ditch my friends to spend time with Sasha.
Me: don’t worry how about me and you go out for a few drinks then ?
S: hmmm no it ok, I don’t think that’s right. besides arn’t you going somewhere ?
Me: no no it’s not important for me to go. I rather hang out with you.
She was still hesitant.
Me: Aww cmon, you’ve made an effort to get dressed and you look beautiful, what’s the worst that could happen?
S: ok fine sure we can go out for a few drinks. I’m not doing anything anyways.
With that we made arrangements to head out to a nice bar.

At the bar Sasha was a bit shy, it was clear her conscience was telling her it was wrong to be out with a guy alone when she was married. However after a few drinks she began to open up and talk more. From her talk it was clear Sasha was unhappy with her marriage. I Guess the alcohol made her lose any filters she had. She had mentioned she was forced to marry an older man despite her being only 28 and that despite her husband being a successful businessman she really didn’t care much for him. She mentioned that he was controlling and would always ask where she would go out. This night however he was away on a weekend business trip which was why she had organised a night with her friends.
As the night progressed Sasha became more and more friendlier. We were sitting quite close to one another in a round table. With the alcohol in her, Sasha made some light touches as she spoke to me, even managed to grab my hand. I got bold and returned the touches to which she never rejected.

Bangster
30-09-2019, 04:52 PM
Oh mama mia! Time for some chappati with CB juice!!

OOH YEAH! I LOVE INDIAN FOOD TOO!

otamay
30-09-2019, 10:23 PM
Such nice golden opportunity to be missed, TS just go for it. Good luck.

BK4ever
01-10-2019, 05:16 AM
this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.

AaaBeeCeeDee
01-10-2019, 12:36 PM
Reminds me of my Indian lecturer back in college, extremely petite body but HUGE rack! Sweet smile too!

Capricorn69
01-10-2019, 03:35 PM
As weeks went by I managed to see Sasha quite often prior to me leaving my condo, and as usual she was always about to set off on her morning jog. She looked more and more beautiful by the day. She had a damn sexy body thanks to her fitness habits. As usual we exchanged a smile and some pleasantries. I would always stare at her beautiful ass as she jogged by. I would be caught in a daze thinking of getting my face buried in between those ass cheeks.

One Saturday evening I was ready to head out with my friends for a night of shenanigans when by chance I bumped into Sasha at the entrance of our Condo building. She looked amazing wearing a skin tight short black dress with black high heels. She was showing off a bit of her cleavage. Her wavy hair was down and she had makeup done up with red lipstick.

I approached her to say hello but instead found her flustered and quite upset. I was concerned and asked her if everything was ok.
“I was meant to meet my friends for drinks tonight but they just cancelled last minute, after I made this effort to get ready and now all for waste”

Upon hearing this I had an idea. I was going to ditch my friends to spend time with Sasha.
Me: don’t worry how about me and you go out for a few drinks then ?
S: hmmm no it ok, I don’t think that’s right. besides arn’t you going somewhere ?
Me: no no it’s not important for me to go. I rather hang out with you.
She was still hesitant.
Me: Aww cmon, you’ve made an effort to get dressed and you look beautiful, what’s the worst that could happen?
S: ok fine sure we can go out for a few drinks. I’m not doing anything anyways.
With that we made arrangements to head out to a nice bar.

At the bar Sasha was a bit shy, it was clear her conscience was telling her it was wrong to be out with a guy alone when she was married. However after a few drinks she began to open up and talk more. From her talk it was clear Sasha was unhappy with her marriage. I Guess the alcohol made her lose any filters she had. She had mentioned she was forced to marry an older man despite her being only 28 and that despite her husband being a successful businessman she really didn’t care much for him. She mentioned that he was controlling and would always ask where she would go out. This night however he was away on a weekend business trip which was why she had organised a night with her friends.
As the night progressed Sasha became more and more friendlier. We were sitting quite close to one another in a round table. With the alcohol in her, Sasha made some light touches as she spoke to me, even managed to grab my hand. I got bold and returned the touches to which she never rejected.

She want it. Give it to her :)

haikim999
03-10-2019, 11:16 PM
Any lookalike pics of Sasha , or real life pic of herself?

Actually, i also fancy Indian n CECA ladies too...

Jackika
04-10-2019, 12:35 AM
Nice story, hope to read more

sponge05
04-10-2019, 06:16 AM
great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

GanYenDao
04-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Waiting for updates too

diputs1269
04-10-2019, 07:08 PM
Patiently waiting for more updates.

basfreak
05-10-2019, 06:21 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

JustANewbie
05-10-2019, 07:24 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

cupid xpress
05-10-2019, 08:20 AM
Sounds great

JOGK
05-10-2019, 10:53 AM
Any lookalike pics of Sasha , or real life pic of herself?

Actually, i also fancy Indian n CECA ladies too...

https://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27800/27800646b9b3217748b5defcb48fd64004beb4eb.jpg

Like this one?:D

safdamage
05-10-2019, 11:44 AM
Bro update soon !

dailymirror
05-10-2019, 01:17 PM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

bobs48
05-10-2019, 02:41 PM
Nice buildup, waiting for updates.

EagleF15
05-10-2019, 03:58 PM
Very nice, hope to read more.

haikim999
06-10-2019, 12:16 AM
https://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27800/27800646b9b3217748b5defcb48fd64004beb4eb.jpg

Like this one?:D

Wah tis 1 chio leh.... I like pakistani n Indian ladies too...

rawboy83
06-10-2019, 08:25 AM
please share more updates ts, it's a nice story.

Rodalph
06-10-2019, 10:35 PM
Support nice thread!

KTVbuddy
07-10-2019, 08:28 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this story.

Informer
08-10-2019, 08:40 AM
really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.

Chopsumbong
08-10-2019, 03:29 PM
I got bolder still and went in closer to her and placed a cheeky kiss on her shoulder. She never objected but let out a giggle and placed her hand on my lap. I decided to try my luck and as her head was turned to the other side I planted a kiss on her cheek which was a bit of a shock to her as she gasped “hey you naughty boy”. I was grinning and to my surprise she returned a kiss on my cheek. Soon however Sasha revealed her intent to head back home.
“Hey it’s getting late and I think I should be heading home, I don’t often stay out this late”
I was quite disappointed but had to agree with her and so I booked us both a grab to take us back to our condo.

Once in the grab a tipsy Sasha rested her head against my shoulder. I really wanted this hot indian bitch, her looks, what she was wearing and how she smelt was too much to handle. I placed my hand on her thigh and whispered “I wish we could continue this night longer, just want to be with you”. She gazed at me and I suddenly planted a kiss on her lips. She was taken back a bit but soon opened up and we were frenching with tongue. Sasha was an excellent kisser and used her tongue well. I used my hand to navigate around her thigh area trying to feel up her dress but she resisted and said “hey no don’t do that, it’s not right” upon hearing that I stopped.
Our car has reached our destination and we got exited the car and walked to the lift door. I was already hard as a rock when I decided to go in for another kiss which Sasha reciprocated. I gently pushed her against the wall and sucked on her neck and made my way down to her cleavage and gently kissed the surface of her breasts. Sasha was letting our small pants of pleasure when she asked me to come to her apartment...

Capricorn69
08-10-2019, 03:34 PM
I got bolder still and went in closer to her and placed a cheeky kiss on her shoulder. She never objected but let out a giggle and placed her hand on my lap. I decided to try my luck and as her head was turned to the other side I planted a kiss on her cheek which was a bit of a shock to her as she gasped “hey you naughty boy”. I was grinning and to my surprise she returned a kiss on my cheek. Soon however Sasha revealed her intent to head back home.
“Hey it’s getting late and I think I should be heading home, I don’t often stay out this late”
I was quite disappointed but had to agree with her and so I booked us both a grab to take us back to our condo.

Once in the grab a tipsy Sasha rested her head against my shoulder. I really wanted this hot indian bitch, her looks, what she was wearing and how she smelt was too much to handle. I placed my hand on her thigh and whispered “I wish we could continue this night longer, just want to be with you”. She gazed at me and I suddenly planted a kiss on her lips. She was taken back a bit but soon opened up and we were frenching with tongue. Sasha was an excellent kisser and used her tongue well. I used my hand to navigate around her thigh area trying to feel up her dress but she resisted and said “hey no don’t do that, it’s not right” upon hearing that I stopped.
Our car has reached our destination and we got exited the car and walked to the lift door. I was already hard as a rock when I decided to go in for another kiss which Sasha reciprocated. I gently pushed her against the wall and sucked on her neck and made my way down to her cleavage and gently kissed the surface of her breasts. Sasha was letting our small pants of pleasure when she asked me to come to her apartment...

Go for it. Fuck her good :)

otamay
08-10-2019, 10:42 PM
Openly invited TS to her apartment, good chance to up her. Camping here for more juicy updates.

lobangkingz
09-10-2019, 08:26 AM
nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.

Loon khor
17-10-2019, 11:31 AM
Hope to hear more. support your thread TS.

diputs1269
18-10-2019, 07:29 AM
And then what happened after going to her apartment, TS please continue.

Tai_zi21
18-10-2019, 10:53 AM
Indian chick i like... faster continues Leh

whatthefuk
18-10-2019, 12:54 PM
nice, keep it up :D

zl1983
18-10-2019, 02:37 PM
reporting in for camp.

Capricorn69
26-10-2019, 02:47 PM

So what happen in the apartment?

NastyThaiboy
27-10-2019, 07:06 AM
this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more. :)

BMW520_M
27-10-2019, 09:14 AM
Caught by hubby red handed.

San Miguel
27-10-2019, 09:16 AM
Still waiting for TS to continue the story leh :)

1NightInROC
27-10-2019, 12:11 PM
Please continue :)

RenJaiZiangFuk
27-10-2019, 11:09 PM
Very nice story, hope to read more.

i^Xi0n
28-10-2019, 05:14 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

meijipcc
29-10-2019, 05:17 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

JJMagic
30-10-2019, 06:50 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

otamay
31-10-2019, 10:53 PM
Caught by hubby red handed.

Yes maybe her husband waiting at home and TS just walked right in.

madnessman
01-11-2019, 10:50 AM
Maybe husband is that Ramesh from JP Morgan :-p

LordVader
01-11-2019, 11:07 AM
Yes maybe her husband waiting at home and TS just walked right in.

Husband request 3some.

Husband is also bi. :eek:

puffysong
01-11-2019, 04:04 PM
https://images.app.g$$$$$l/vMuRejGgR5pxpQAo7https://images.app.g$$$$$l/vMuRejGgR5pxpQAo7
TS missing.... Kana caught and chopped into pieces then cooked in curry liao izzt?

typeone
01-11-2019, 04:38 PM
Camping here.

diputs1269
01-11-2019, 07:01 PM
Husband request 3some.

Husband is also bi. :eek:

Nice speculations, cheers!

MouParkLorry
01-11-2019, 11:19 PM

Most wanted man in SG :D

Chopsumbong
04-11-2019, 12:24 PM
We got out of the lift and Sasha wanted to remain discreet and asked to be quiet but it was past midnight and the neighbours were asleep. As Sasha was opening the door I grabbed her waist from behind and gently kissed her neck while slowly grinding against her ass. Sasha let out a slight moan and struggled with the door till she managed to get it opened.

Sasha returned to passionately kissing me and motioned me to her sofa. She hit the sofa laying flat and I made my way above her, kissing her whilst gently sliding my hand up and down her thighs. I then focussed my kissing to her chest, I repeatedly kissed and licked in between her cleavage to her liking.

Soon Sasha got up and turned around and asked me to unzip her dress. Quite eagerly I got up and as I slowly unzipped her dress I would kiss her beautiful caramel coloured back. Eventually as her dress fell to the ground, Sasha stood before in what I could say a glorious sight. She was in a marching black bra and panties. I embraced her in a Long passionate kiss before pushing her to the sofa. I slowly unclasped her bra revealing her beautiful big breasts. I slowly teased her by gently licking her nipples which looked like Hersey kisses. Sasha pleasured by my licking moaned and gasped. I then made my way down south slowly teasing her by feeling her smooth brown skin till I reached her panties. I took a hearty sniff and it smelt great and intoxicating. May I? I asked. Sasha in between her pants gave me permission and I slid her panties off slowly to her ankles. Her pussy was a beautiful sight. Perfectly shaved, plump and just begging to be eaten. I gave it one lick which Sasha enjoyed and moaned but then her phone buzzed....

Taken from her social media.

suaray
04-11-2019, 02:59 PM
Good story

diputs1269
04-11-2019, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the update, please continue writing, cheers!

goodyfellow
04-11-2019, 10:39 PM
Support nice story :)

Bangster
05-11-2019, 02:06 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gotta stop him by asking security to get him to pay $10 first before can enter condo...

Bangster
05-11-2019, 02:08 AM

Wow so fair skinned and what a voluptuous figure she has!!

I would try to beo her if I was her nieghbour ....
and maybe jio her go swimming sia....oooh la la

sponge05
05-11-2019, 06:20 AM
great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

Chopsumbong
06-11-2019, 02:22 PM
...It was Sasha’s husband on the line. She panicked and immediately stood up. She was completely naked except for her high heels. She nervously picked up the call and started talking to her husband. She had a guilty look on her face as she yammered away. I wasn’t sure if her husband could sense her nervousness on the phone.

I too stood up out from the sofa and cuddled her from behind and began kissing her neck. I then groped both her breasts which led her to let out a gentle moan, scared that her husband might find out, Sasha awkwardly tried to shake me off but instead got too aroused. I turned Sasha around and began sucking on her nipples. She was intent on finishing her call but her husband kept talking. I then gently pushed her back on the couch, spread her legs open and got on my knees next to her and began to do what I intended. I started with a slow lick of her pussy then picked up the pace. Her pussy got wet real quick and so I inserted a finger in. Sasha’s breathing got deeper and deeper, she also accidentally let out a few moans. Her husband must have asked since she said that she wasn’t feeling to well. Her pussy tasted really nice and smelt great. I inserted my tongue deep into her pussy pussy as she grabbed the hair on the back of my head and started rocking her hips back and forth....

Social media pic

Capricorn69
06-11-2019, 03:26 PM
wow great bro. I haven't fuck an Indian girl before :)

AaaBeeCeeDee
06-11-2019, 05:31 PM
Yes definitely gorgeous

Charle
06-11-2019, 06:26 PM
Nice story Bro.

AngrierFace
06-11-2019, 06:32 PM
Very nice story TS, enjoyed reading it :)

Sacaiboy
06-11-2019, 07:51 PM
Nice story TS

cupid xpress
06-11-2019, 08:00 PM
Yes definitely gorgeous

Bro.... Why you show whole picture?

AaaBeeCeeDee
06-11-2019, 08:44 PM
Bro.... Why you show whole picture?

She's not who TS says she is la ...

https://twitter.com/iNastiyaRoy/media

https://www.instagram.com/inastiyaroy/

otamay
06-11-2019, 10:43 PM
...It was Sasha’s husband on the line. She panicked and immediately stood up.
....... I inserted my tongue deep into her pussy pussy as she grabbed the hair on the back of my head and started rocking her hips back and forth....

Social media pic

TS already mentioned here isSocial media pic.

LordVader
07-11-2019, 08:43 PM
TS already mentioned here isSocial media pic.

Not sure if you blind or just low in the brains department, but please for goodness sake check the 2 links that AaaBeeCeeDee posted duh. :cool:

Dezlxk
08-11-2019, 08:37 AM
Since this thread gathers Indian lovers, any lobang for field trips?

zl1983
13-11-2019, 02:11 AM
Great update TS

aurahiongka
13-11-2019, 09:22 AM
TS from india?