PDA

View Full Version : When you have sex do you remove all your clothes?

jasmine17
27-08-2007, 03:00 PM
My bf always like to remove my blouse and bra and panties and leave my skirt bundled on my waist when we have sex. do all guys do that?

even if we did it at the comfort of our rooms he also will not remove my skirt. haha. i can understand if he is fingering me in the cinemas or in the car or even HDB staircases or on the upper deck of SBST bus but in our room privacy will not make him remove my skirt. :p

tanner132
27-08-2007, 03:18 PM
My preference is to hve all clothes remove because I like to feel the skin of my gf. Smooth plus the body contact between both.

At times I do leave her blouse on. ;)

gilagila100
27-08-2007, 03:20 PM
most of the time remove all ...

sometimes abit lazy so juz remove wats necessary ...

sometimes like to have a little variety, so leave some clothing on, either top on or skirt on, depends on mood ...

I think this is depends on a lot of things ...

anyway, clothing all off or not ... not important ... :D

TCSG
27-08-2007, 03:25 PM
Last time when I go to HC, I like to select SYT and like them to strip to zero.
But lately when I go HC, when I first saw the SYT I am very excited. But when she strip to nothing, I sort of sian liao. So have to ask them to put on the clothing then have a good bonking session.
Maybe after sometime you notice that most are the same after stripping and they tend to look more attractive without stripping everything.

lawrence79
27-08-2007, 03:28 PM
hmm...jus its the secretive feeling of you never know what is inside that turns your bf on...hahaha...its not so turn on to strip fast but its always turning on to strip piece by piece.....

No.5
27-08-2007, 03:50 PM
For me i alway step by step to remove pc by pc from my GF.
if be for make out everythings already remove no fun:)

whelan22
27-08-2007, 04:25 PM
there's a rap song that goes: "i have a fetish for f**king you with your skirt on" ;)

no_faith
27-08-2007, 04:25 PM
jasmine17? hmmm.....
may i know are u M/F, if u are F, ur age, stats etc pls. :D

sumtimes dun remove all clothes, i sumtimes like to leave the bra or bra and panty on. more seductive as for me lah.;)

geckoSG
27-08-2007, 04:28 PM
I personally prefer to bonk someone not fully naked, it makes sex session more
alluring and appealing. Although the ladies would prefer fully naked. :D

CoolBlack
27-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Leave the high heels on! That's a great turn on for me! :D

cancum
27-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Well as for me , I love to bonk my girlfriend/OC with bra on . Be it red or black . It will be better to just expose the nipple a little and when she play with it , i'll explode in minutes ! hehehehehehe

Castrol
27-08-2007, 04:52 PM
My bf always like to remove my blouse and bra and panties and leave my skirt bundled on my waist when we have sex. do all guys do that?

so... you want to try bonking with the skirt removed? you want to pm me or i pm you? :D

chickenzip
27-08-2007, 04:59 PM
if my CO is wearing the one piece sleep wear, i will usually only lift it up and bonk her hard and good. when the dust had settled, she would conveniently pulled down her sleep wear, turn and sleep without much hassle...:o :D

chickenzip
27-08-2007, 05:06 PM
so... you want to try bonking with the skirt removed? you want to pm me or i pm you?

u bully little mei mei huh? i call police to catch u arh...:mad: :D

jasmine17
27-08-2007, 05:12 PM
jasmine17? hmmm.....
may i know are u M/F, if u are F, ur age, stats etc pls. :D

sumtimes dun remove all clothes, i sumtimes like to leave the bra or bra and panty on. more seductive as for me lah.

i am a girl and 22 years old. stats is secret ;)

jasmine17
27-08-2007, 05:13 PM
so... you want to try bonking with the skirt removed? you want to pm me or i pm you?

no thanks :p

u bully little mei mei huh? i call police to catch u arh...

thank you :D

precious_gem
27-08-2007, 05:40 PM
Last time when I go to HC, I like to select SYT and like them to strip to zero.
But lately when I go HC, when I first saw the SYT I am very excited. But when she strip to nothing, I sort of sian liao. So have to ask them to put on the clothing then have a good bonking session.
Maybe after sometime you notice that most are the same after stripping and they tend to look more attractive without stripping everything.

You might have some kind of fetish.

For instance, some guys prefer to have sex in a dim room, extra feel.

hardon
27-08-2007, 06:20 PM
I prefer my gal with only g-string on only.

spinelli10
27-08-2007, 07:01 PM
Are you my gf??
I too always leave the skirt on :D

S'awright
27-08-2007, 08:25 PM
For me, all the time! Both parties butt naked like the day we were born! :D

pokeman71
28-08-2007, 09:22 AM
It depend on where is the place. If in hotel, i will remove all. If inside car or living room of my lover then just remove the pant asnd under wear only.

dap26
28-08-2007, 09:28 AM
I personally prefer to bonk someone not fully naked, it makes sex session more
alluring and appealing. Although the ladies would prefer fully naked. :D

Me too,also dun knw why sometime prefer some clothes on....:D

vixxxen
28-08-2007, 09:51 AM
Depending on the location ofcourse. If its in the bedroom, tent, a private garden, car, then I prefer it in its naked glory. I dont want to mess any of mine's and my partner's garments (especially if we are both wearing expensive attire).

But if its a public toilet, or doing a quicky.. half buttoned shirt, skirt up, with my hair a bit messed.. then I dont mind it..:)

nycaloth66
28-08-2007, 09:58 AM
depends on the amount of privacy and how "urgent" we feel lor....:D

Xiao Long
28-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Actually if some clothes is still on, it is not a matter of preference, it is for practical reasons, ie, no time, so less to wear in case kena caught, doing in the lift, raping somebody.., but the worse is, wanna get it over and done with fast ..

Naturally it is better to be totally naked when making love, feel the closeness and softness.

singexpat
28-08-2007, 11:35 AM
leave a bit clothes on muz use imagination.. can see abit, cannot see abit..
more shiok mah..

like when u recevied present fully wrapped, veri excited..
when fully unwrapped, sian liao..:D

TwoX
28-08-2007, 11:58 AM
leave a bit clothes on muz use imagination.. can see abit, cannot see abit..
more shiok mah..

like when u recevied present fully wrapped, veri excited..
when fully unwrapped, sian liao..:D

Haha, this is when the crucial part is the one covered abit mah. When bonking, all the crucial parts all exposed liao ..... nothing is left to imagination liao :D

juzjoin
28-08-2007, 12:36 PM
it all boils down to the mood and location of the bonk... a quickie doesn't warrant a fully undress gal while in the comfort of a hotel room nothing beats the birthday suit...:p

MamboJ3011
28-08-2007, 12:36 PM
you have baby fat....:eek: turn him off...so must cover...:D

Xiao Yu
28-08-2007, 12:40 PM
it all boils down to the mood and location of the bonk... a quickie doesn't warrant a fully undress gal while in the comfort of a hotel room nothing beats the birthday suit...:p

But quickie, beri unfair to ger, ger take a while to cum, so quickie :( ...

tomvoyeur
28-08-2007, 01:10 PM
it all boils down to the mood and location of the bonk... a quickie doesn't warrant a fully undress gal while in the comfort of a hotel room nothing beats the birthday suit...

Well, actually I feel a woman looks better with her clothes on....The push-up bras n firm up panties r not there for nothing ok....;)

Castrol
28-08-2007, 01:24 PM
u bully little mei mei huh? i call police to catch u arh...

jasmine17 is how many % mei mei? :D

surfer888
28-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Are you my gf??
I too always leave the skirt on :D

Wah bro! You kinky leh! Wear skirt and bonk girls.:D

alba
28-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Sex with clothes on is more erotic than being naked.

Peregrine
28-08-2007, 01:58 PM
i too like to have my gf skirt on when i fuck her because it is more erotic and thrilling assuming we did it in public places.

surfer888
28-08-2007, 04:04 PM

I think so too but I have trouble penetrating her jeans.

Sheepskin
28-08-2007, 04:55 PM
i am a girl and 22 years old. stats is secret ;)

Why don't you tell us if you have nothing to hide? Hopefully not 26-36-46. :p

juzjoin
28-08-2007, 05:19 PM
But quickie, beri unfair to ger, ger take a while to cum, so quickie :( ...

haha...so Xiao Yu r u speaking as a capacity of a gal or guy point of view???

VOGS
28-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Sex with clothes on seem to be thrilling sometimes, like in the japanese AV vids, very often you see them making out with clothes on,:D , i do make out with clothes on at times though..

ang076
28-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Jasmine,

I think the correct question should be
"When you have sex , do you remove all the gals' clothes?"

For me, I am totally naked, but the gal must be in her white bra and matching panties, her panties will be removed in the later process..

After she finish doing oral sex, I would remove her panties, and she do sex with me in her white bra...

If I have the opportunity, I would ask her to don nurse uniform and headgear, white bra and panties, then she squat down and do oral sex, in the later process, I would remove her uniform and panties and she do sex , later I make her face the mirror and do her in doggie, seeing her moaning, moaning...

This is great turn on..

jasmine17
28-08-2007, 08:59 PM
Why don't you tell us if you have nothing to hide? Hopefully not 26-36-46. :p

20AA-20-20:(

tomsdickharry
28-08-2007, 09:07 PM
normally just leave her uniform on...more high tt way...:cool:
n for me...just abit here n there exposed...as she desires lor...

lam1673
28-08-2007, 10:32 PM
In my case, I like to strip my wife naked while I am still fully clothed. Then I play her body until she is fully arroused and wet before I remove my clothes. It seemed more macho to do this.

Botak.Jones
29-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Depends on where I am. Outside of course cannot be naked. If it's in a private place like hotel. Would prefer both parties to be totally naked, can do more things!! :o

wuxiboyz
29-08-2007, 05:48 AM

agree with u bro.for me,i prefer left a little bit.usually like to slant my gf g string aside,and do it from there!and it helps me in cumming faster most of the time!:D

GTOKING
29-08-2007, 06:08 AM
Jasmine

I like to ask my GF to wear uniform like ( nurse , japanese student wear )
then even better :p

Xiao Yu
29-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Well, actually I feel a woman looks better with her clothes on....The push-up bras n firm up panties r not there for nothing ok....

Bro you into milf - saggy ... :D

Jasmine

I like to ask my GF to wear uniform like ( nurse , japanese student wear )
then even better

But your GF strip naked after the initial foreplay.

woodywood7
29-08-2007, 04:21 PM
when in room he will remove all my clothes...but if in car he will only pull up my shirt and bra or skirt if he want to finger my p*ssy

sammyboss
29-08-2007, 06:19 PM
I always want my gf to wear her black or white lacy on with her firm breast hanging out and her G-string or thong on. This looking damn sexy for me to bonk her, after bonking half way then i will remove her G or thong and continue to bonk her but her lacy bra will alway there to make her breast look firmer and nipple more stimulate. She like that too, so she always choose those sexy bra to turn me on.

sammyboss
29-08-2007, 06:21 PM
I always want my gf to wear her black or white lacy on with her firm breast hanging out and her G-string or thong on. This looking damn sexy for me to bonk her, after bonking half way then i will remove her G or thong and continue to bonk her but her lacy bra will alway there to make her breast look firmer and nipple more stimulate (her cup is B+ with pink nipple). She like that too, so she always choose those sexy bra to turn me on.

Intel Ops
29-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Depends on mood and locations...

Siao Kia
29-08-2007, 07:36 PM
I suppose depends on mood and occasion like wat bro intel says, buit for me, regardless, I prefer birthday suit ... else willing to wait.

moddin
30-08-2007, 07:04 AM
I will remove all clothes in the room.

Peridot62
30-08-2007, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=jasmine17;2237841]My bf always like to remove my blouse and bra and panties and leave my skirt bundled on my waist when we have sex. do all guys do that?

Well, it depend on individual.

I like to have a naked body when having sex. Made me stream la because everyday already see all full cloth gal. Sometime can visualise naked gal walking around....then alot of tank rolling up n down the street.

Maybe one day will come wearing cloth is a crime..... my wish list.

ha ha ha......:D

pulchritudinous
30-08-2007, 12:10 PM
being naked gives more allowance for manouvre :D

WILDBOY
30-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Really depends on place n time n mood....

Outdoor are very exciting, so only for access area with clothes on... total private then off half or total nude... more feel...

No time but in heat, then chop chop get it done, so no need to strip lor.

Sometime, just try for varieties lor... leave a pc or 2 for fun....

VOGS
30-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Really depends on place n time n mood....

Outdoor are very exciting, so only for access area with clothes on... total private then off half or total nude... more feel...

No time but in heat, then chop chop get it done, so no need to strip lor.

Sometime, just try for varieties lor... leave a pc or 2 for fun....

Agree with bro wildboy, outdoor sex indeed thrilling and exciting..afraid of getting caught or seen by others sometimes added pleasure to it..:D

chai1020
30-08-2007, 11:34 PM
sometimes will not remove all but it still depend la....:D

Ronsee
31-08-2007, 12:25 AM
For me if its bonking in an enclosed space like a hotel or my own room then i like to be totally nude.

I always enjoyed the aftermath of ejaculation...the hugging of the girl, feeling her breadth, feeling her body warmth and sometimes body sweat dripping on her body and flowing down her body...damm thats why i want to bonk naked. :D

If in my car, well its mostly with undies off or most the pants too...afraid my pants might get stained kekeke

Just my 2 cents

Ronsee

Ma Hai
01-09-2007, 07:22 AM
For me if its bonking in an enclosed space like a hotel or my own room then i like to be totally nude.

I always enjoyed the aftermath of ejaculation...the hugging of the girl, feeling her breadth, feeling her body warmth and sometimes body sweat dripping on her body and flowing down her body...damm thats why i want to bonk naked. :D

If in my car, well its mostly with undies off or most the pants too...afraid my pants might get stained kekeke

Just my 2 cents

Ronsee

Haha one reason y I prefer in room. in car not so shiok ..

sex crusader
01-09-2007, 01:50 PM
I usually have my GF with pantyhose on while bonking her. Very JAp AV feel....:D

zusster
04-09-2007, 02:33 AM
birthday suits are the best.. :)

Anatoli2
22-12-2010, 01:43 AM
I am a sucker of CFNM (Clothed Female Naked Male). That means I m totally naked while I just need to remove min of her just enough for bonking. Basically I prefer her in skirt outfit so I just need to remove her panty then lifting up her skirt to bonk the fully-clothed her. I prefer being viewed naked rather than viewing naked females, dunno why...

Weather in private area or outdoor, it is the same to me. Of course, if she wanna to be stripped, I will go for 2 rounds. First round, she is fully clothed while I m totally naked; 2nd round, i remove her clothes.

Once I did with a clubbing kaki in a MSCP after a clubbing session. That was a wednesday ladies' nite and so she was in office suite. She got all her jacket, long-sleeved bloused and tight skirt on, and I only remove her panty. I stripped myself all and bonk her in doggie at the staircase. It was the most sensational I ever had

eileen78
24-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Depend where is the location lolz..:p