PDA

View Full Version : 130 90 2, sexy foxy bitchy , cum all over her, Aleksandra

thaiboy
27-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Name : Aleksandra

HT 163, C cupper 24 35

service : Frenching , CIM, Bbbj etc

price : 130 90 2

live photos up by tmr.....1st blood 2nd blood taken for today, waiting for 3rd blood tonight

peterparker89
27-08-2007, 02:53 PM

HT 163, C cupper 24 35

service : Frenching , CIM, Bbbj etc

price : 130 90 2

live photos up by tmr.....1st blood 2nd blood taken for today, waiting for 3rd blood tonight

if i am not wrong, she came b4 under another agent. and if i am correct, NNKC, i go rob also must try her!!! the last time i missed her, this time i am not gonna miss her.

me wait for live pics to be posted. will contact u if....

thaiboy
27-08-2007, 04:46 PM
if i am not wrong, she came b4 under another agent. and if i am correct, NNKC, i go rob also must try her!!! ..

u are not wrong bro......this time is her 2nd time to Singapore with a Great Deal to all my members:p

Sayangku
27-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Hi thaiboy, not trying to create trouble here, but is she used to be named Estee? if it is, you'll be getting my call soon, i miss her very much :)

thaiboy
28-08-2007, 12:21 AM
Hi thaiboy, not trying to create trouble here, but is she used to be named Estee? if it is, you'll be getting my call soon, i miss her very much :)

....................got it ;)

all4great2
28-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Hmm, looks like I got a new target on my "to-bonk" list :D

Tommy L
28-08-2007, 02:20 AM
another one....:D wait for my call, bro tb. tink u owe me someting. kekeke...:D

peterparker89
28-08-2007, 08:38 AM
u are not wrong bro......this time is her 2nd time to Singapore with a Great Deal to all my members:p

wait for me hor, me going to rob liao....

Sayangku
28-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Finally a Thai FL who brought me back to LOS, away from PRC FLs

Aleksandra, a.k.a Estee is back, this is not the 1st time I've visited her, i remember the last time, her pointed nose, her chiselled chin, her smooth skin, her curvy body have totally captivated me. And this time, she look so much prettier, healthier and in the pink. When i saw her pic (she's not photogenic anyway, but die die must see her in person), i couldn't confirm its her, sms Thaiboy to confirm and he said yes, it's her, woohoo, mai tu liao, took the 4th or 5th slot of the day.

Knock knock. she opened the door and she recognised me!!! Osahiburi desu!!! we greet each other in jap, haha, so fun and we hugged like long lost friend, we tcss and update on each other life, she's gain a few pounds but look so much better than her last visit.

Ok, back to the main action, I offered to shower myself, let her rest 1st, dry up and we lie on the bed kissing, damn!! i miss her soft lips, cant get enough of it. She slowly strip away my towel and give me a catbath, followed by a sensual BBBJ, my fingers began to explore her body, and she's naturally wet, no KY needed. After that, put on the cap and she ride on me, she's expert in moving her butt, thrusting it in diffferent direction. While in doggy style, i can see her whole butt and i can guarantee you all, it was the most gorgeous butt you will ever seen. Nice curvy shape, with her smooth skin and tanned reflection from the light, wah lau eh.. i almost nose bleed, classic man!!!. After that followed by missionary and i uploaded.

Surprise !!!! While we are in the middle of the main action, i found out something different about her, i gave a weird expression, like the WWE Rock, 1 eyebrown up, 1 eyebrown down. She saw my expression and i asked her, she laughs and nodded, We both have a good laugh, i wont tell you all, let you all think what it is, hehhehe. Those who have visited her will notice it if you go find her this time.

The rest of the time, we were hugging, joking and talking about old times. These are my FR

Looks: 9 (one of the prettiest Thai gals i've bonked, 7 for her picture, Thai bro pls post her live pictures :))
Body: 8.8 (not fair, but flawless skin it shines!!)
Boobs: C?
BBBJ: 7.8, ok, sensual
Frenching: Yes, 9 for her soft lips
FJ: 9, wet (die die must try doggie)
Communications: 8.8, good in English, can speak jap.
Overall: 8.8

I seldom rank very high for a Thai FL, but Aleksandra a.k.a Estee is too good to be missed. She's almost in my top 5 bonk, definitely in my top 5 most beautiful Thai FL.

P.S. Disregard her pic, she's so much much prettier in real person :)

Raymann
28-08-2007, 09:14 AM
lets discuss which bank you guys going to rob.......... must transfer my money out of the bank.

thaiboy
28-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Finally a Thai FL who brought me back to LOS, away from PRC FLs

Looks: 9 (one of the prettiest Thai gals i've bonked, 7 for her picture, Thai bro pls post her live pictures :))
Body: 8.8 (not fair, but flawless skin it shines!!)
Boobs: C?
BBBJ: 7.8, ok, sensual
Frenching: Yes, 9 for her soft lips
FJ: 9, wet (die die must try doggie)
Communications: 8.8, good in English, can speak jap.
Overall: 8.8

I

Live pics are up....;)

thaiboy
28-08-2007, 10:54 AM
LIVE PIGS UP :p

tryherout
28-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Bro TB, you went for photograhy class? Improved a lot leh...wa the pictures....wa lau eh......cannot lah bro....nose didnt bleed but running nose straightaway!!!:p

Quire
28-08-2007, 11:45 AM
FR on Aleksandra.

I must really thank Thaiboy for bringin Alek to us. The session ranks high among my other outings.

As usual was browsing thru my groups for new photos thn noticed tt bro thaiboy got a new gem in town. Clicked on the pic n was really blowed away by wat i saw. WHAT A BEAUTY. Immediatly send a text to Thaiboy n was given a slot at 730.

Look (10/10) About 80% resemble the studio photo. Pleasant smile,
beautiful face, long silky hair, slightly tanned complexion wif soft n smooth skin, coupled wif a pair of sexy foxy eyes. Really the best i haf had so far. Totally stunned whn i saw her. Even said to myself 'OMG' whn she went to prepare the tub. lol..

Body (9/10) - Her figure is nicely proportion. Firm C+ boobs, light brown nipples. She keeps complaintin tt shes fat, but u will agree whn u see her for urself shes wonderful as she is even wif abit ( Really jus abit ) of bah. Quite turned on by her navel piercing as well. All in all shes jus perfect.

Shower (9/10)- She is one of those whos well equipped with the skills to
make you feel really excited in bath tub. Very chatty and makes u feel at home.

BBBJ (9/10) – No rush, comfortable, very sensual. Licking on ur balls n stick to make u feel on cloud nine. Really enjoyed it. Kept lookin up at u wif those foxy eyes n smile. Who can tahan?

Frenching – Frenched abit in between the Fj.

FJ (10/10) – she is superb in FJ. She knows many position and is
willing to take the initiative to lead the actions. Had my 1st try of reverse cowgirl(strange to say) n i mus say the backview was really mind blowing. DId her in many positions. Eventhou missionary is nt my favourite(perfer doggy) but it was the best position durin the session cos u haf a full view of her whn penatrating n she jus looks soooooo sexy. Enjoying the view of her expression, feeling the
contraction and listening to her groan. 2 thumbs up for her. If nt 5. lol.

Surely the best bonk i haf had so far. Thou i tink i always say dis in my frs but tts jus becos the girls are really gettin better n better. Bros shld really go visit Alek. For a beauty like dis at such a reasonable dmg, its really worthy. Kudos to Thaiboy again for bringing us Gem after gem at the best price.

Da Vinci
28-08-2007, 12:46 PM
nice pics, nice FR... kills me!:eek::p

Sayangku
28-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Dear bros, do not PM me asking for Thaiboy contact, dun flood my mailbox, please PM him directly, kum sia ;)

monsta
28-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Bro Thaiboy

You got pm.

stesa
28-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Bro thaiboy, don't know whether you saw my PM, but here is a reminder. ;)

How come you reject me from your yahoo groups? :p

homeusb
28-08-2007, 04:07 PM
I believe most of the bro here can see that i seldom post FR as i feel that i cannot write a good FR than most of the bro here but this time i really got to write 1 for her.

Juz came back from a memorable session wif this babe a few hour ago! Was browsing thru AJ and saw this gem, hmm... not bad, immediately sms Jack for an appt early this morning at 7.30am!! Got to apology to Jack for waking him up so early cos worry queue will be long! When the door open i see a very pretty young kawai sweetie pie opening the door for me, i was like, WOAH! is she a japanese or korean?? She is very much prettier than the photo posted in here. (Dun flame me, i'm not saying photographer not good) She can speak English quite well so communication is not a problem cos i dun like chicken and duck talking... we have a chat and knew that she a mix of chinese and thai but she can't speak chinese. Told her i need a bath as it was raining cats and dogs when i reach the hotel, got a bit wet. Proceed to the bathroom, saw the tub is a bit small so tho of stand there and bath myself but she insist tat she will bath and clean up for me and took off her clothes, wat a C CUPPER she got!! Nice and firm with a sexy body!! altho she got a bit of tummy but her face and boob is more than enough to kill all the guys down orchard road!! My bro immediately stand up and look at her hehe... my bro is hot but my body is cold dun to the cold weather and air-con, so told her i want a quick bath and quicky jump on to bed...

We hug together under the blanket and start kiss and licking, she can really blow, her look while blowing almost make me cum, altho i'm a CIM guy but i stop her cos i really wanna fuck this gem... she put on the condom for me using her mouth and blow hard for me again... woah... told her to ride on me, when i penatrate into her, the moaning really sound like those in Japan AV, wif her japanese/korean look, i seem like fucking 1 of the AV star!!! Her sexy eyes and tat pair of bouncing C CUPPER really can kill me, i almost cum.... quickly change position to missionary and pump her real hard with both of my hand grabing on to her boob... Ring Ring....!! Damn it!!! My phone ring!! My god!! Its my boss!!! Well, come to think of it, having a BBBJ while talking to my boss oso not bad hehe ask her to blow me before i pick up my boss call.... a nice blowing started... ,"hello, yes boss..........". Tho my boss will be talking to me about alot of things as we are having a few project on hand, but it ended in less than 2 min... i hang up my call and look at this chio bu service my bro, the view of her pretty face sucking and licking my bro really cannot tahan and my bro finally cum in her sweet mouth...
She went to the bathroom and clean up and come out quick fast and massage for me, quite a service oriented gem. While massage, we chat about alot of things and know that she study business and hotel management in thailand and found out tat she oso know 1 of my fren in bangkok so ask her to send my regards to my fren.

Time past by very fast, so did not go for 2nd round. Prehaps maybe i'm too tired to ask for 2nd round cos mahjong till 5am, wake up at 7am, now in office typing FR.... sighz... when can i dun need to work.... hope my million toto come really soon... hahaha... back to reality, well, basically i leave the room a very very happy man.

Right here really got to thank AJ for bringing this babe at a very affortable price, hope to see more of this kind of babe who can frence, CIM, speak good English and definitely pretty.....

Look: 9/10
Body: 8/10 (if no tummy think she is perfect)
Boob: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (Ended wif a out of the world CIM)
FR: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Definitely!!!!!! (If she is still here next week)

Well, got to say that all those above is at my point of view, it doesn't mean my point of view suit everyone taste in the standard beauty.

Best Regards

Enjoy your sexxion wif AJ!!!

Sayangku
28-08-2007, 05:02 PM

HT 163, C cupper 24 35

Wah seh Thaiboy, you got yahoo group har? i dunno sia, simi link? can i join? :D

funfounder
28-08-2007, 05:07 PM
She looks sexy in her photo!Bro,can u PM me yr contact 4 me to make my move on her.TY!

Mito
28-08-2007, 07:31 PM
Hi Bro TB, Me trying so many FLs from other Bro, But the moment I saw Aleksandra's photos, i found that your gals still suit my taste. Can you pls e mail me your contact no at [email protected]. Hope to heard from you soon. Thanks:)

djparo
28-08-2007, 08:01 PM

Bro..her name quite tough to pronounce..haha..
Estee sounds really familiar..must have seen in some of the SBF bro's signatures..
FR damn tokkong..and she looks...:eek:
Expect my call soon!

GreatGuy1977
28-08-2007, 08:15 PM
She really turn me on. Brother please me to arrange. thanks

pickmepls
28-08-2007, 08:28 PM
BRO u have MAIL!.... if need be please email me direct at [email protected] so we can arrange contact details!.. THANK YOU

nawtgree
28-08-2007, 08:40 PM
bro thaiboy, either ur photography skills improve or she's so hot dat even lousy photography skills can't degrade her looks at all...i believe its the latter..hehee:D

peterparker89
28-08-2007, 09:02 PM
nice pics, nice FR... kills me!:eek::p

Bro, it kills me too...
no need read any FR, no need see her naked pics, see her face i cannot tahan liao... She's got the face that i really like... jialat...

nawtgree
28-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Bro, it kills me too...
no need read any FR, no need see her naked pics, see her face i cannot tahan liao... She's got the face that i really like... jialat...

same here...:D

nirvana
28-08-2007, 09:59 PM
No Horse Run!!

Power!!

QQ8899
28-08-2007, 10:12 PM
No Horse Run!!

Power!!

Bro, today not Friday so Kranji of course got "NO HORSE RUN" lah! :D :p

homeusb
28-08-2007, 11:45 PM
bro thaiboy, either ur photography skills improve or she's so hot dat even lousy photography skills can't degrade her looks at all...i believe its the latter..hehee:D

haha... bro, its definitely the latter, got a very enjoyable sexxion wif her this morning.... :D my FR say it all.

Now thinking of RTF liao!!!

bluetooth
29-08-2007, 12:08 AM
Sounds tempting!!!! ARGHHH..

amazeme
29-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Definitely Estee. Her photo for sure looks nicer with the enhanced boobs done up this time. My previous experience with her was AWESOME.

The sensuous kisses and the awesomely smooth skin is memorable. Got to have it. ;)

sicklymicky
29-08-2007, 12:41 AM
aiya, actually got a slot for this gem, every bro say she so power, but alas! suddenly pop up something i have to attend, cannot make it. damn.

oh bro thaiboy, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Coolsaint77
29-08-2007, 01:31 AM
Bro, it kills me too...

DANGEROUS LIAISON

It kills Da Vinci. It kills Spidey. Indeed, i am a dead man.

Her killer bod and stunning looks alone is already worth the money. There were a lot of disturbances on my mobile and i was a little shrunk with all the frustrating calls. But the moment she walked out of the bathroom, removed her towel, rested her body against mine... my dead brother immediately sprung to life. Her reaction on bed make me fantasize about a horny and unsextisfied mistress yearning to be fucked. That is in fact true. She was kept by a Japanese man who visited her only two or three days a month, and sometimes don't even have sex, that's what she said. Oooohh... here i am to fill your needs, baby... let me give it to you and fill you up completely...

Aleksandra aka Estee aka "Miu" is a straight talking girl. She is seasoned, worldly-wise and full of self-believe. How can i blame her for her confidence when i myself couldn't stop complimenting her. She joined Thaiboy's stable because she thought her old OKT kanna locked-up. I told her Thaiboy is a good boss, she said "but he sell me very cheap"... piangz... that really tickled me - that is how straight talking she is. I explained to her cheap means more customers, and since she so bloody tok-gong, she will get tips from customers and she probably earn more at the end of the trip.

She dumped her Japanese "sponsor" because... she says although she likes money, she "cannot" because she really doesn't like the man... and she told him "gomen nasai..."

Even as she spoke, in my mind i was like... hmmm... if i ever keep a woman it will be someone of her calibre. You will LUST after her. And she really know how to please you. Then when she has enough of money or maybe enough of you, she dumps you and move on. She is DANGEROUS. She can destroy men.

Went to pee before we started round two, when i came out from bathroom surprise awaits me. She switched off all the lights in the room, lay seductively in the dim light smiling at me... damn... it was like i'm going to have her all night! Actually that is all she need to do - just lie there and look pretty and i will willingly do all the job. This is the type of woman you want to hold in your arms and smooch with her all night. It's a pity she can't stay still for long, started to come all over me, kissing and frenching, catbath all the way down to cock and BBBJ.

The rest is history.

BEWARE... THE FORCE OF KC IS STRONG

danny76
29-08-2007, 01:51 AM
Estee is back??!! I am one of her fans leh, but sure its her? her boobs like bigger liao le...

immortality
29-08-2007, 09:44 AM
Hi Bro TB,

U got PM!! :D

AngMo69
29-08-2007, 09:58 AM
LIVE PIGS UP :p

Bro TB, you are a far better photographer than the studio ones! Excellent live "pigs"!!! Upz to you!

Sayangku
29-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Definitely Estee. Her photo for sure looks nicer with the enhanced boobs done up this time....

Wah amazeme, your eyes so zhun, spot on lah brother :), anyway it feels natural, from 32 to 34, not much diffs lah, told her she dun need the op since she got the body, the look and the personality liao, she then give me a sad face, hahaha... she's so cute, such a wonderful personality :P

miss her liao... tamade....

Da Vinci
29-08-2007, 03:55 PM
It kills Da Vinci. It kills Spidey. Indeed, i am a dead man.

BEWARE... THE FORCE OF KC IS STRONG

I haven't got killed!My session tomorrow... :D
and thanks for the beware!!! let me "kill" her instead

alandaria
29-08-2007, 04:11 PM
I haven't got killed!My session tomorrow... :D
and thanks for the beware!!! let me "kill" her instead

Lol bro my session with her tomorrow also...great minds think alike!

Da Vinci
29-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Lol bro my session with her tomorrow also...great minds think alike!

You share a common mind.... you share a common alike.
you will be the first, i am gonna invite to the new SYT club.
name your preferred position :D

alandaria
29-08-2007, 04:41 PM
You share a common mind.... you share a common alike.
you will be the first, i am gonna invite to the new SYT club.
name your preferred position :D

I will gladly be legal adviser for the SYT club :D

thaiboy
29-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Wah seh Thaiboy, you got yahoo group har? i dunno sia, simi link? can i join? :D
;)
pls sms jack for approval , cheers

thaiboy
29-08-2007, 05:58 PM
I will gladly be legal adviser for the SYT club :D

i will be the CEO- Chief Entertainment Officer:D

alandaria
29-08-2007, 06:06 PM
i will be the CEO- Chief Entertainment Officer:D

Please provide the SYT club with many many entertainment from LOS :D

zlostz
29-08-2007, 07:19 PM
Bro thaiboy,

you got pm... :P

thaiboy
29-08-2007, 07:27 PM
Bro thaiboy,

you got pm... :P

never received:confused:

aquablue
29-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Halo Bro ThaiBoy.

Check your PM bro

Thanks

zlostz
29-08-2007, 08:41 PM
i pm you yesterday...

think you deleted...

Nevermind.. i have pm you again... :P

amazeme
29-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Wah amazeme, your eyes so zhun, spot on lah brother :), anyway it feels natural, from 32 to 34, not much diffs lah, told her she dun need the op since she got the body, the look and the personality liao, she then give me a sad face, hahaha... she's so cute, such a wonderful personality :P

Haha...when i read the old thread of Estee aka Miu how our dear bro flowerpot miss her...wonder where is he? hehe

Have to meet her real soon. Haha...she is party animal..:D

amazeme
29-08-2007, 11:45 PM

Haha...when i read the old thread of Estee aka Miu how our dear bro flowerpot miss her...wonder where is he? hehe

falcon
30-08-2007, 12:50 AM
Hi thaiboy, sorry to have sent you multiple pm, system was very slow just now with too many user online I think, so while sending you pm, always got blank screen halfway, therefore dunno sent already or not, keep sending, pai seh:o

Anyhow please take my latest pm contact number and ignore the earlier one, thanks.

falcon
30-08-2007, 12:56 AM
Hi thaiboy, sorry to have sent you multiple pm, system were very slow just now with too many user online I think, so while sending half way always got blank screen, therefore dunno sent already or not, keep pressing submit, pai seh :o

Anyhow pls take my latest contact info and ignore all previous pm, thks.

prey4594
30-08-2007, 01:03 AM
bro thai, sent you a pm

pls check..

aquablue
30-08-2007, 01:09 AM
HI Bro

I sent you pm too

Please check

Thanks

kevinxk
30-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Hi Bro Thai, I pm u many times but never got reply. Can u tell me how to contact u? Pls email or pm me ur contact no. then i can book from u. My email is [email protected]

Sayangku
30-08-2007, 07:47 AM
;)
pls sms jack for approval , cheers

Who is Jack? lolx, anyway, waiting for approval...

amazeme
30-08-2007, 08:57 AM

Have to meet her real soon. Haha...she is a party animal..:D

amazeme
30-08-2007, 08:59 AM
Sorry guys for the repeated posting. System must be screwing up on me.

kinc
30-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Hi Thaiboy, I've PMed you for a slot. Please revert when you can yeah? Thanks! :)

Woofie
30-08-2007, 12:21 PM
FR on Alek

All Bros, this will be a short n sweet FR. She is HOT! Very Pretty! Very nice body except with a slight tummy but with navel ring. Excellent butt for grabbing during doggy n slapping! hehe...

If u are looking to be like a Jap porn star, she is realli acting like one, her stereo is like Jap AV n the way she grab the bedsheets, the way she turns her head, the way she grabbed her breasts, the way she grab ur balls! ahaha... She is good n excellent in bathing u slowly n all the action is in the bed.... She allows pussy painting n doing 69. No CIM though according to her but she gives me n she says i'm the 1st? Is tat true? i dunno. She is accomodating to many positions.

Stats
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: C-cup (enhanced) nice feeling to grab during bonking, 9/10
Figure - 8/10
Height - 1.6m
Skin - more tanned in real person, smooth skin.
BBBJ- 9/10. excellent with CIM (would have been a perfect 10 if she doesnt rush out to spit my protein)
FJ - 8/10 (she can really vary in her positions n i think she loves doggy)
Stereo - 10/10 (JAP AV Porn Actors Wannabes- dun miss it!!!!)
Butt - 9/10 (PIAK PIAK Effect!)
English - 7/10 (not bad for a thai)
GFE- 7/10 (not much, cos she is feeling very tired and overworked i guess and somehow feel like a commercial bonk to me)
Frenching - N/A (she has mouth sores from giving too much BJ to bros here! hehe)

OKT - 8/10 (excellent prompt replies from Bro ThaiBoy n seeks our opinions after the bonk - Good Job Bro!)

Overall: JAP AV STAR! 5-STARS Rating! Dun Miss IT! Now showing at Thaiboy's cinema! :D

Pls Upzz my humble points if u guys appreciate my FR. Cheers Bros!

my23
30-08-2007, 12:21 PM
Hi Bro thaiboy, u've got pm

thaiboy
30-08-2007, 12:36 PM
If want to have fast reply from us, pls do pm with your contact no., thanks

P.S. she is fully booked till next week Tue, advance booking is available

Sayangku
30-08-2007, 02:20 PM
P.S. she is fully booked till next week Tue.......available

Wah!! till next tuesday? No joke? :eek: :eek:

sianz.......

alandaria
30-08-2007, 03:56 PM
THIS GIRL IS DAMN FUCKING HOT

Ok there I got it out of my system. Ever since my favourite FL went back to LOS, I have yet to meet another FL whose looks really make eyes pop out. But today, when I knocked on the room door, and Miu opened it....WOW LAU EH! I kena shocked, for a moment I thought bro TB switched to bringing in Jap babes. Not kidding siah, she really looks more Jap than Thai, even though her tan skin gives it away.

She was dressed in a babydoll top and shorts, and she greeted me warmly. Her English is very good, so communication was not a problem. It was very hard to take my eyes off her, because she's just so damn pretty. In fact, if you look at her side profile, she looks like Fiona Xie! Not bluffing you guys, if you got a session with her, make sure to look at her side profile!

She went off to run a bath, then came back out and we TCSS a bit. Once the bath water was ready, she helped me undress and led me into the bathroom. There she gave me a nice relaxing scrub. Must say she's pretty good at it even though she does not work at an MP, she says her friend taught her what to do.

After we were done, I went out first and sat on the bed, and when she came out, she gave this sly, knowing smile and lay down next to me. She started to give me a nice sensuous catbath all over, before finally moving onto my balls. I was getting hornier by the second looking at this absolute hottie go down on me, so you'll forgive me if I didn't care too much about the BBBJ, I really just wanted to stick my dick in her!

She then proceeded to cap me, all while giving this super CFM look. As she got on me cowgirl, she started to ride me slowly, with gyrating motions. This kind I like! Along the way, she'll let out some moans, throw her head back, and will seem really into it. She even plays with her own boobs! Makes you feel like you're in a jap AV! After some riding, I buay tahan liao, so I flipped her over to missionary where I pounded her for a good 10 or so minutes, before finally exploding in a shower of shiokness. It wasn't too difficult to cum really, esp not when she squeals and moans during the FJ!

She then helped me to clean up and straightaway offered to give me a massage after seeing how tired I was. Wow, really score extra points for this good service man! It was nice to TCSS with her while she massaged me, and all throughout I kept thinking wow she really reminds me of my favourite FL. After she was done, she came and lay down next to me and snuggled up. Her intoxicating perfume was incredible, and I couldn't help but stroke her gently and caress her. Suddenly she reached over and grabbed my lil bro, which for some reason was mysteriously hard. She squealed in delight and asked if I could cum twice, and despite my protests of being an old man, she started catbathing me again, and attacking my balls and cock with that sweet mouth of hers.

To cut a long story short (don't want to give away too much!), eventually we ended up in missionary, and suddenly she froze up a bit, and whispered "I'm cumming..." Damn shiok feeling to hear the FL say that, regardless of whether real or not, so I promptly shot my load into her. 2 times in just over an hour, must be a new record for me! She then helped me with another shower, and we basically spent the rest of the time TCSS, except that she offered to give me another massage! Her service is really superb siah!

Looks: 9/10 - bloody hot, my kind of looks, resembles Fiona Xie!!!
Boobs: 8/10 - enhanced, but big, so who cares!
Body: 8/10 - not too skinny, not too fat, just nice for me
BBBJ: 7/10 - passable, but I'm not really into BBBJ
FJ: 8/10 - makes you feel damn good!
GFE: 7/10 - would have scored higher if there was some frenching, but I guess she still suffering from the sores
Overall - 8.5/10
RTF - I really want to, but next week my schedule is packed, and she's leaving after that :(

To be honest bros, I was really in 2 minds whether to pen this FR, because I really want to RTF her but she told me she's quite fully booked, and I'm scared more bros would book her after reading all the positive FRs, but in the end, I decided to keep up my record of writing an FR for each bonk.

Once again, 3 thumbs up to Thaiboy for bringing in yet another superstar (but please don't forget to bring back my favouritest of all :D)

Tommy L
30-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Rally scary man... kekeke.... line up till tuesday???:eek: How to tahan like tat. so many gd fr and the picture so beatiful .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................... neck oso long:(

peterparker89
30-08-2007, 09:23 PM
P.S. she is fully booked till next week Tue, advance booking is available

tuesday ah?!!! you kill me ba!!! haiz...
i will contact u very soon!

p.s. pls convince her to extend her stay in SG... :p

hgfb05
30-08-2007, 10:03 PM
it's true. tried to book yesterday and end up gotta wait till tues!!

kbata
31-08-2007, 01:48 AM
Hey Thaiboy, already pm you for contact....Thanks

forumer
31-08-2007, 02:07 AM
bitchy look indeed :p

homeusb
31-08-2007, 02:36 AM
DAMN!!! Shld have book my RTF slot early when i post my FR yesterday!!! :(

danny76
31-08-2007, 12:35 PM
Patience brothers, this girl definitely worth the wait!
My slot is Sunday, :D and this the first gal i RTF, in ta meantime, look for other gals in GL to build up the climaz for this much anticipated wait lo..

thaiboy
31-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Stats
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: C-cup (enhanced) nice feeling to grab during bonking, 9/10
Figure - 8/10
Height - 1.6m
Skin - more tanned in real person, smooth skin.
BBBJ- 9/10. excellent with CIM (would have been a perfect 10 if she doesnt rush out to spit my protein)
FJ - 8/10 (she can really vary in her positions n i think she loves doggy)
Stereo - 10/10 (JAP AV Porn Actors Wannabes- dun miss it!!!!)
Butt - 9/10 (PIAK PIAK Effect!)
English - 7/10 (not bad for a thai)
GFE- 7/10 (not much, cos she is feeling very tired and overworked i guess and somehow feel like a commercial bonk to me)
Frenching - N/A (she has mouth sores from giving too much BJ to bros here! hehe)

Kamsia/...

THIS GIRL IS DAMN FUCKING HOT

Looks: 9/10 - bloody hot, my kind of looks, resembles Fiona Xie!!!
Boobs: 8/10 - enhanced, but big, so who cares!
Body: 8/10 - not too skinny, not too fat, just nice for me
BBBJ: 7/10 - passable, but I'm not really into BBBJ
FJ: 8/10 - makes you feel damn good!
GFE: 7/10 - would have scored higher if there was some frenching, but I guess she still suffering from the sores
Overall - 8.5/10
RTF - I really want to, but next week my schedule is packed, and she's leaving after that :(

Kamsia....;)

benjerry
31-08-2007, 05:55 PM
this is madness! queue up until next friday! TB bro, hope u give me good news soon, dont let my neck wait until long long until friday :D

saving 2 shots for this gem! lol

thaiboy
31-08-2007, 07:24 PM
sorry guys next booking for Aleksandra start from next fri 7th sept, cheers

QQ8899
31-08-2007, 10:48 PM

Next Friday :eek: Fwah! Selling like hot cakes!! :D

killin
31-08-2007, 11:38 PM

waa... super long queue......

Like buy condo....

Make me want to take a queue number then sell the session at 200..... :cool:

gamer2400
01-09-2007, 12:33 AM
hi thaiboy bro, juz pmed u for the gal. shes HOT!!!

amazeme
01-09-2007, 12:42 AM

OMG, next friday:eek: ????? She is wonder woman. Looks like got to head north soon for her.

Songsong77
01-09-2007, 10:53 AM
This is the best girl I've bonked so far. Period.

Cannot write long FR now due to CO being around. But this girl can fark, chat, moan, give GFE feeling etc. Dunno what other word to use but - best! I also connected with her and we talked about a lot of things. Even found out that her real life brother is a katoey in thailand. She also said that I looked like a good friend of hers. I immediately booked an RTF next Thurs straight after the session as my gut tells me this girl will be fully booked.

No time to write long story. But here are some stats:

Looks: 9.5/10 - bloody hot! Cannot give perfect score though
Boobs: 8/10 - seemed enhanced, but very soft to the touch
Body: 8/10 - nice to hold and good height (about 1.6m)
BBBJ: 7/10 - this is her weakest department
FJ: 8/10 - Really like in porn movie. may not be real but who cares?
GFE: 9.5/10 - really like my gf.
Overall - 9/10
RTF - Already booked

Bro TB. Thanks for bringing in such a gem!!!

thaiboy
01-09-2007, 12:30 PM
This is the best girl I've bonked so far. Period.

Looks: 9.5/10 - bloody hot! Cannot give perfect score though
Boobs: 8/10 - seemed enhanced, but very soft to the touch
Body: 8/10 - nice to hold and good height (about 1.6m)
BBBJ: 7/10 - this is her weakest department
FJ: 8/10 - Really like in porn movie. may not be real but who cares?
GFE: 9.5/10 - really like my gf.
Overall - 9/10
RTF - Already booked

Bro TB. Thanks for bringing in such a gem!!!

Kamsia-'''';)

slyer
01-09-2007, 12:42 PM
this gal looks very hot. bro thai boy u gt pm:D

Swift_jay
01-09-2007, 05:09 PM
hey bro, do i have any chance of getting a session too?? if so wan me to do a pm to u abt contact and stuff?? :D

cheers
bro SJ

thaiboy
01-09-2007, 08:18 PM
if so wan me to do a pm to u abt contact and stuff?? :D

cheers
bro SJ

PM next week, now is too hot too handle;)

Swift_jay
02-09-2007, 12:19 AM
okie bro.. monday 1st thing i pm u... haha... else stock going to be selling fast.. :D
cheers

zerocool23
02-09-2007, 09:11 AM
Bro, already PM u to joi your group.
Looking for your reply soon..waiting for your good news!

Joe_Lim
02-09-2007, 02:50 PM
Tks Bro TB for my pre-arranged slot scheduled yesterday afternoon Once about to reach, sms bro and to my surprise, immediate got a reply as it have not even reach my scheduled time yet. So immediately take a lift up but a bit shock (afraid got the wrong htl) as Bro TB this time round did not send me the htl name when he sms me a reminder this morning and the rm no. also different from last 2 visits. This have never crossed my mind as I was more concentrate looking forward to meet this beautiful gem.

Press the door bell when I reached the rm and after a while she opened the door and hide behind the door is a wonderful Japanese gem (look very close to Bro TB photo, but physically slightly shorter, as yes a bit like Fiona Xie).

Below my stats:

Look: 9/10 (don't look like Thai, more like Japanese)

Body: 9/10 (very proportional and nice figure, small hip and nice butt)

Boobs: 8/10 ("C" cup but enhanced and I understand she just do it not long
ago. Can see the operation mark below her arm pit but is ok)

Complexion: Slightly tanned but very silky smooth especially here face,
cheeks and nose)

Frenching: Never try

BBBJ: 8/10 (soft but nice, make me want to cum so faster tell her to put on
cd)

FJ: 9/10 (she ride me cowboy just like Japanese AV with her nice shaped
wide butt facing me and change to missionary after a while and finished off the 1st round). Did not manage 2nd round as I was tiring after stay up very late the say before.

Attitute and Language: 10/10 Very friendly gem and smiling throughout my whole session. As she can speak very good English, therefore communication is not a problem as I cannot speak Thai, not like some other bros. Maybe Bro TB can start some short class for us regular bros, kekekekee!!!!!!!!

GFE: 10/10 (with her very accomodative attitude, always trying to please despite her exhaustive schedule)

RTF: Yes if her schedule permit and hopefully this weekend can gain some from my football bet. Bro TB, if possible can arrange a farewell slot for me.

Damage: As posted with $10 tips for her great attitude

Appreciate bros out there who managed to book a slot with her, do take good care of this friendly, accomodative and beautiful gem. Give her the due respect as she is always trying to do her job well even though from her heavy schedule, she is definitely very tired.

Tks Bro Thaiboy for giving me a chance to have the best bonking session ever. Salute to you for bringing all this wonderful gals here for our sexisfaction.

Hope bros up there can up my points if you find my FR informative as I am a newbie to FR. A Big Cheers to all cheonging bros out there, enjoy but do take care.

stesa
02-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Had sms-ed bro TB last night but found out she was not taking anymore bookings, was disappointed but decided to ease my sorrows by booking Dusita. However this morning, SURPRISE SURPRISE, bro TB informed me that a slot had just opened up for her, and I fast hand fast leg quickly accepted it and headed down... The rest is history.

Looks: 9.5/10 (I can just go on and on about how good she looks, but I believe the pictures tell the whole story. She IS bloody chio, and though she says she is in her mid-twenties, she definitely does not look the part.)

Body: 8/10 (She keeps her body in great shape by observing the Austin's diet, but I take points off because I like boobs au naturel, not that they look bad, it's just personal preferance.)

Bath: SOP, but SHE TAKES THE INITIATIVE TO BATH WITH YOU.

BBBJ: She did try, but as I have said before, I am not a BJ person. Balls licking is super ticklish, but was kind of kinky so I never ask her to stop.

Catbath: Good, but not as good as Sassy...

FJ: 10/10 (Knowledge os positions is legendary and is willing take the lead, lucky because I hate to suggest, because the feeling gets lost there. Stereo is excellent, because I don't like them too loud. Bummer is the CONDOM. CAREX is SAF official condom brand, even my encik also tell us don't use sia... "THICK LIKE HELL, FEEL WHAT?" Then again, says how power her skill is in making me shoot in her during 1st round.)

GFE: 10/10 (Made me feel right at home with her good command of English, and we could chat on all sorts of things. As I mentioned to bro TB, I would PAY to have her go out with me. She is so chio, you wish you could just bring her home and look at her the whole day... I decided not to have 2nd round so I could just look at her face, her body and chit-chat. Jia lat, she older than me, but I fantasising about her being my mistress...) :p

RTF: OMG... Going back on 10th Sept! And today's slot so heng... want also cannot la! BRO TB, MUST REMEMBER TO MSG ME IF SHE COMES BACK! (won't mind paying more if need be) Then again, probably console myself with Dusita next. *looks yummy too* :D

Sextification Index: Bonk Of The Year (BOTY)

bu zai hu tian chang di jiu, zhi zai hu cheng jing yong you. why must all good things come to an end?

havana
02-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Must really thank TB for introducing such a and beautiful gem to me....

Looks: 9.5/10 (I can just go on and on about how good she looks,can't take my eyes off her, she is bloody chio.)

Body: 8.5/10 ( Boobs are very natural n firm )

Bath: SOP, but SHE TAKES THE INITIATIVE TO BATH WITH YOU.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 ( Slow n steady )

Catbath: Good

FJ: 10/10 (she ride me cowboy just like Japanese AV with her nice shaped
wide butt facing me and change to missionary after a while and finished off the 1st round)

GFE: 10/10 (Made me feel right at home with her good command of English, and we could chat on all sorts of things.

Tks Bro Thaiboy for giving me a chance to have the best bonking session ever. Salute to you for bringing all this wonderful gals here for our sexisfaction. BRO TB, MUST REMEMBER TO MSG ME IF SHE COMES BACK!

stesa
02-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Ay bro Havana, your FR seems suspiciously "cut-and-paste" sia... :confused:

havana
02-09-2007, 07:53 PM
haha bro stesa, me dun really koe how to write.....

EvilCyanide
03-09-2007, 06:50 PM
gosh.. i can't wait for later.. how i wish i my time slot is now. LoL!

djparo
04-09-2007, 10:17 AM
FR on Alluring Alek:
Dun think I will pen in a long FR this time..
Alek is truly chio..very exotic and alluring eyes that suck you in when she looks at you..the beautiful shapely face, a nic balanced nose and sultry lips.
She's really a close fight with Jojo. Except Alek prob looks more CFM!
Had a lovely session with her yesterday, much of the service is SOP and there is a slight hint of lethargy from her, well after all she's into her second week and leaving home soon.
STILL to have such a CHIObu next to you ..in your arms..to make love with..
it's truly a gift. (with a price, an affordable one haha!)

Alluring Alek:
Face: 9/10 (with all the right features..she's a beauty no doubt. It's a face that can suck your whole being in...beware of KC power!)
Body: 8/10 (slim at the right places, curvy hips with nice legs. Enhanced boobies but still lovely to hold..)
Kissing: not allowed cos she has an ulcer? KC power dropped becos of that!
BBBJ: 8/10 lovely ..just the right suction for me
FJ: 8/10 (2 shots no difficulty with this pretty babe!)
GFE: 7.5/10 (would be more if she allows kissing but I respect the lady's wishes. Have a nice chat in betw shots discussing about life and even property! She aspires to be a condo owner in BKK..and leave off rent.)

IF you miss her you would have missed a chance of meeting a very attractive FL with eyes that emanate KC power..

Da Vinci
04-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Pardon me for this long awaited FR..... so so sorry!!! was busy with work, so busy with work, no time to bonk, no time to share this beautiful girl!

She is in a class of her own, a style of elegance, brings an aura of sassiness and the style of working FL, you will not find in others. Brings me to a respect of her. She deserves a thumbs up!!! Attitude rocks, service rocks! and most importantly, her looks, is basically, easily, one of the prettiest I can claimed to bonk. I am proud, I managed to secure an early morning slot. :p

So much FRs to claim her strengths. There is no need for this president of SYT to claim it too. She can put as a matured SYT. Perhaps the best part about her, is that she don't look THAI, yet service like a THAI. but sadly, her breasts enhanced.... i don't like hard stuff on chests. (SYT lovers, notice my preference ah!) But she fully make use of everything else on her, and her sexy figure, claimed her stake as a future magazine model!!!

Catbath was surprisingly good! and despite the limitations of the tub size, she brings out full potential to scrub you clean, and even included a light massage. At one time, she asked me to stand up, and with my dick facing her, I thought she was about to BBBJ me!!! but.... alas! she gave me a sensual rub with soap around my dickhead. Makes me so sensitive, so stimulated... my G-spot!!! :D Her BBBJ not power, not weak. But how can YOU expect something so power from someone so pretty? but it was sensual... with a tinge of sassy. When she laid down to blow me, I feel like a model. Cos' she will be a future mmagazine model..... a fully scaled magazine, 1 magazine devoted to her!!! Thats' why I am so happy... its like luck drop from the sky! Just last month, i bonked a present model, AISHA. now i bonk, a future model! FJ, she was full of moans!!! fake ornot, she really makes it oscar award... and the best part about FJ, she initiated every positions. From her riding backwards, to missionary, to backside... wow! makes me HIGH!!! had her for breakfast, and it was delicious!!! full-meal breakfast....

no 2nd shot, cos' i was exhausted. She did offer, i did pump. But there was no sperms left to out. My dick was red-hot exhausted. leaving me to limp out...... I am amazed, though she was so pretty, there was not much GFE nor chemistry between 2 of us. Perhaps, frenching was left out... (cos' of her sore uclers) But there was pretty much to leave dreaming about.... Her looks is not to be forgotten for long... ***the power of pretty looks***

Thanks thaiboy! but have to reflect, your sms replies abit slow. I always replied you 3/4 times...before I get a response. However, satisfied with everything and the arrangement! no regrets bonking a future MAGAZINE model!!!

kinc
05-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Sigh, I actually had an afternoon appointment today but it got cancelled. Apparently, she's overworked and has decided to call it quits. What a waste for us guys further back in the queue... :(

Anyway, to those of you lucky enough to have tried her, congratulations of what seems to have been a great experience. As for those of us who missed out – we came close, but didn't cum... :P

Hope to catch her the next time she's back man.

Keep those pistons pumping, guys!

peterparker89
05-09-2007, 07:18 PM
She is in a class of her own, a style of elegance, brings an aura of sassiness and the style of working FL, you will not find in others. Brings me to a respect of her. She deserves a thumbs up!!! Attitude rocks, service rocks! and most importantly, her looks, is basically, easily, one of the prettiest I can claimed to bonk. I am proud, I managed to secure an early morning slot.

uncle, i so jealous u got a slot... :( haiz...
u shld tell me u got a slot with her mah. then i can ask u to shout my name when u cumming... :p

nice fr... jealous...

Da Vinci
06-09-2007, 10:50 AM
uncle, i so jealous u got a slot... :( haiz...
u shld tell me u got a slot with her mah. then i can ask u to shout my name when u cumming...

nice fr... jealous...

i read your signature... think you no chance. She seems like she is gone!:p

peterparker89
06-09-2007, 12:11 PM
i read your signature... think you no chance. She seems like she is gone!

nnkc, i willing to bonk Aleks first then retire lor... but when sms TB, he say close for bookings liao. so bo bianz...
u add salt to my wound lor, u good lor... nnkc... :p
Let's hope i can come back with a ROAR like you did... :D

The Arbitrator
06-09-2007, 03:22 PM
haha bro stesa, me dun really koe how to write.....

bro havana, how come you have an (ep) under your nick, what does it mean ? http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/cwm/uhoh3.gif

The Arbitrator
06-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Sigh, I actually had an afternoon appointment today but it got cancelled.

hehehe......http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/geno/rofl.gif

Apparently, she's overworked and has decided to call it quits. What a waste for us guys further back in the queue...
http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/3dlil/cry.gif Hope u guys have better luck next time, cheers.

all4great2
06-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Sigh, I actually had an afternoon appointment today but it got cancelled. Apparently, she's overworked and has decided to call it quits. What a waste for us guys further back in the queue... :(

Alamak, no chance to try :(

Sayangku
06-09-2007, 04:50 PM

Flowerpot just private message me and ask where Estee? where Estee? wah lan, he so late, i pmed him 2 weeks ago liao, he missed Estee again, hahaha, so funny he... :D

amazeme
06-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Flowerpot just private message me and ask where Estee? where Estee? wah lan, he so late, i pmed him 2 weeks ago liao, he missed Estee again, hahaha, so funny he... :D

Haha, ask him go bkk to find her. This time Miu came back look better. Hehe, i miss her oso lei.

nickygoh
06-09-2007, 11:44 PM
Alamak, no chance to try :(

i adv bk with TB almost like one week in advance, tot hor say liao... but later this week he sms'ed me and say cancel.... wah piangz... sian 1/2.

TB,how ?? :(

chibaxi82
07-09-2007, 09:03 AM
Bros, she's still working at the same place in BKK right?

Sayangku
07-09-2007, 09:33 AM
Bros, she's still working at the same place in BKK right?

From what i heard from her, she quit her job liao. :rolleyes:

Turbomech
07-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Hey bros,

You guys seem damn mesmerised by this Alek man!

I was her 2nd blood and I have to admit she's pretty hot la. Not the usual kind where the door opens and the stock value drops by 30% or so. :D

But going to Thailand to look for her? :eek:

That's quite hardcore man......I'm sure there will be better bonks coming our way la......

Just my 2 cents worth.....

esmyeo
07-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Bro, can pm me on how to join the group? My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Turbomech
07-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Hey boys,

Wanted to make another point.....

A lot of you didn't french her bcos of her ulcers and sores in her mouth....

But most of you let her BBBJ instead????? :eek:

Wha lan eh! Isn't that even worse for disease transfer??? :confused:

Joe_Lim
07-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Hey boys,

Wanted to make another point.....

But most of you let her BBBJ instead????? :eek:

Wha lan eh! Isn't that even worse for disease transfer??? :confused:

Bro,

I think you have no chance to even have a slot with her, that's why you are making such remarks. Wait till you see her, then you will think that you are in heaven and you will not even know your own name by then. She is also a human just like us, that's why she is just doing her best to please her each and everyone of her clients despite the tiredness and she can easily command a higher premium than what's quoted with her service and look.

Let's hoped that she will return after her recovering from recent exhaustion.

I believe bros that have a chance to meet her will definitely want to return to see her again and will agreed with my statement. RIGHT?????????????

Turbomech
08-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Bro,

I think you have no chance to even have a slot with her, that's why you are making such remarks. Wait till you see her, then you will think that you are in heaven and you will not even know your own name by then. She is also a human just like us, that's why she is just doing her best to please her each and everyone of her clients despite the tiredness and she can easily command a higher premium than what's quoted with her service and look.

Let's hoped that she will return after her recovering from recent exhaustion.

I believe bros that have a chance to meet her will definitely want to return to see her again and will agreed with my statement. RIGHT?????????????

Eh bro, go read my first message above la. I was her 2nd blood la. Ask TB for verification if you want.

I ain't some sour grapes idiot who makes stupid remarks. I was just giving my honest opinion that's all, cos some stuff said in this thread just doesn't make sense.

I know she's hot la, and fine she's a goddess la ok? All cool mate? ;)

Sayangku
08-09-2007, 11:28 AM

Heng i 4th-5th blood before she had the ulcer :D , but i do agree Turbomech's comment in some way lah. Meeting her at BKK doesnt mean have to bonk her, I'm sure she'll be a great companion/friends to be with if you wanna go have a drink or going disco at night :)

Joe_Lim
08-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Eh bro, go read my first message above la. I was her 2nd blood la. Ask TB for verification if you want.

I ain't some sour grapes idiot who makes stupid remarks. I was just giving my honest opinion that's all, cos some stuff said in this thread just doesn't make sense.

I know she's hot la, and fine she's a goddess la ok? All cool mate? ;)

Hello Bro,

Since you have try, then don't make such remarks after you have enjoy your session.

dezzz77
08-09-2007, 05:24 PM
hi bro hav posted a fr on aurely.... saw it can up me????? cheers!!!!!!!

Joe_Lim
08-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Bro I'll give it point blank, "Chee Hong" . We go there to have commercial sex , want to sianz char bor go Pub or disco and try a hand on ONS , the feeling should be more trilling. Want more GFE pump our wifes or GF. Soriee:(

Absolutely right man, you pay a high price to clear the "chee hong", those cannot afford, will have to stay at home PCC to cure. No easy hor, sometime u leave it 4 too long will become "siao cheong nao". Enjoy when you can but do take care.

Cheers Bros.