PDA

View Full Version : Who's the real casanova in SBF??

limlaopeh
27-08-2007, 12:45 AM
Wah kaoz...after reading all these FRs..reports...by you guys makes me so buay tahan??I was thinking who's the REAL CASANOVA here in the forum huh?? So..we can learn from the real gem here mah....Have you guys think about it?? What's your opinion?? All views & comment welcome..

I have shortlisted some based on what I read for conclusion (But, diff views can differ hor...)

1.) KingEros
2.) AXL
3.) Stonecold
4.) Asiancigar
5.) Hakoshu

Anyone have seen or verify how they really performed & truly lives up to their name?? :D

Castrol
27-08-2007, 11:39 AM
1.) KingEros
2.) AXL
3.) Stonecold
4.) Asiancigar
5.) Hakoshu

Anyone have seen or verify how they really performed & truly lives up to their name?? :D

ok let me see, i ever saw AXL walked into H81 with 2 beautiful korean chicks. not to be outdone, i called up 3 prc FLs. :D

cumranger69
27-08-2007, 11:46 AM
ok let me see, i ever saw AXL walked into H81 with 2 beautiful korean chicks. not to be outdone, i called up 3 prc FLs. :D

wah...can finish them or u thinking of tapao back? :D

tomvoyeur
27-08-2007, 12:24 PM
ok let me see, i ever saw AXL walked into H81 with 2 beautiful korean chicks. not to be outdone, i called up 3 prc FLs.

But when u did, u saw Bro Hako walking into H81 with 4 thai gros..Right around the corner came Bro Kingeros with 5 thai coyotes....Before u can reach the counter in time, Bro Stonecold walked in with 6 SJPS chicks.....In disbelief that there r no rooms left for u, Bro Asiancigar walked to the counter n grab the syt counter gal for a quickie in the back office!!!!! :D

Seeing that you have nowhere to go, Bro JWNY(retired) offered u his VIP room but only if he can sit down n watch the dirty action....:eek:

Castrol
27-08-2007, 12:37 PM
wah...can finish them or u thinking of tapao back?

i always finish everything. today's sperms should be used by today. :D

But when u did, u saw Bro Hako walking into H81 with 4 thai gros..Right around the corner came Bro Kingeros with 5 thai coyotes....Before u can reach the counter in time, Bro Stonecold walked in with 6 SJPS chicks.....In disbelief that there r no rooms left for u, Bro Asiancigar walked to the counter n grab the syt counter gal for a quickie in the back office!!!!!

Seeing that you have nowhere to go, Bro JWNY(retired) offered u his VIP room but only if he can sit down n watch the dirty action....

wow no wonder the lobby got so many people that day. so JWNY is the guy with the big video recorder and tripod stand lah... :D

tomvoyeur
27-08-2007, 12:42 PM
wow no wonder the lobby got so many people that day. so JWNY is the guy with the big video recorder and tripod stand lah...

Yep..His retirement hobby is photography with an acquired taste! :D

yinyang
27-08-2007, 01:25 PM
..no wonder the lobby got so many people that day. so JWNY is the guy with the big video recorder and tripod stand lah... Hako walking into H81 with 4 thai gros..Right around the corner came Bro Kingeros with 5 thai coyotes....Before u can reach the counter in time, Bro Stonecold walked in with 6 SJPS chicks.....In disbelief that there r no rooms left for u, Bro Asiancigar walked to the counter n grab the syt counter gal for a quickie in the back office!!!!!
Seeing that you have nowhere to go, Bro JWNY(retired) offered u his VIP room but only if he can sit down n watch the dirty action..
You forgot to mention.. yourself brought 3 ladyboys (3-some sandwich). Talk about acquired taste:o

Castrol
27-08-2007, 05:18 PM
You forgot to mention.. yourself brought 3 ladyboys (3-some sandwich). Talk about acquired taste:o

so our bro tomvoyeur brought you and who else there...? :p

JWNY
27-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Seeing that you have nowhere to go, Bro JWNY(retired) offered u his VIP room but only if he can sit down n watch the dirty action.... well..couldn't let a good room go to waste :D so JWNY is the guy with the big video recorder and tripod stand lah... Then...you must be the guy with the 3 hot chicks! :p Yep..His retirement hobby is photography with an acquired taste! I stopped after i watched "Shutter"

tomvoyeur is a big casanova in making...but for now, my vote goes to bro Hako. (I'll just say ~ i've seen enough to cast my vote)

JWNY

_AXL_
27-08-2007, 06:16 PM
I have shortlisted some based on what I read for conclusion (But, diff views can differ hor...)

1.) KingEros
2.) AXL
3.) Stonecold
4.) Asiancigar
5.) Hakoshu

oi!!! why my name here? trying to embarass me huh? trying to take revenge for that nerd? u have got to try harder than that, u know??? u dont even bother to be more subtle, eh? or cant???:rolleyes:

if u r really serious, let me tell u the biggest casanova here - et911. cos in my opionion, he has the best true encounter story thread ever...

ok let me see, i ever saw AXL walked into H81 with 2 beautiful korean chicks.

hello, one is my OC and her sister lah. and we drove pass H81 only hor... never go in lor. me not pervert...

not to be outdone, i called up 3 prc FLs.

play mahjong never call me???:mad:

I stopped after i watched "Shutter"

damn, that show freaked me out the first time i watched it too... the best thai film in years...

nyquist
27-08-2007, 06:30 PM
damn, that show freaked me out the first time i watched it too... the best thai film in years...

Death Notes and Alone are better

_AXL_
27-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Death Notes and Alone are better

u meant the jap "death note 1 and 2" ah??? great conceptualisation, reasonably good script but acting very much left to be desired.:)

didnt watch "alone" though... but for shutter, i really felt the fantastic story shine through and to be able to freak me out with that twist in the end, not easy cos i dont get scared easily. the last time was the eye 1.:D

tomvoyeur
28-08-2007, 02:52 AM
You forgot to mention.. yourself brought 3 ladyboys (3-some sandwich). Talk about acquired taste

That must be Bro JWNY la...He is just teaching them safe sex LOL....

tomvoyeur is a big casanova in making...but for now, my vote goes to bro Hako. (I'll just say ~ i've seen enough to cast my vote)

Pls dun put my name side by side with the Great One LOL.....

if u r really serious, let me tell u the biggest casanova here - et911. cos in my opionion, he has the best true encounter story thread ever...

Urs also not bad la....Dun drag more ppl into the water leh...:p

hello, one is my OC and her sister lah. and we drove pass H81 only hor... never go in lor. me not pervert...

PEVERT!!! :D

nyquist
28-08-2007, 03:02 AM
Maybe I am too old to be considered as a casanova..Any suggestions to look and stay young?

KLKOOL
28-08-2007, 03:14 AM
errr... did Casanova pay for his conquests ?? If not then most brothers here cannot be considered liao le. Only left the Yandao ones :D

acer1714
28-08-2007, 07:06 AM
i think all the above in ur list!!

yinyang
28-08-2007, 09:33 AM
Maybe I am too old to be considered as a casanova..Any suggestions to look and stay young?
Be patient.. until you reach your threshold of XXX no. virgins. You will be a NEW man:p

L P P L
28-08-2007, 09:51 AM

Its never too old lah .... just look at Sean Connery, if you wanna buaya still can be biggest Casanova ... heehee

西门吹雪
30-08-2007, 01:50 PM
not to be outdone, i called up 3 prc FLs.
三娘教子! :eek: :D

limlaopeh
03-09-2007, 02:13 AM
Eh...no jokes leh...who's the best 1??So..I can PM them for advice la....suddenyl becomes TCSS thread?? Alamak...:eek: