PDA

View Full Version : Anyone played stripping game with frenz before?

medic05
25-08-2007, 10:10 AM
share ur experiences:D

unsung80
25-08-2007, 01:51 PM
Share yours first.

Shoe
25-08-2007, 01:58 PM
I sense stripping of pts cumming soon :D

Valuesman
25-08-2007, 08:51 PM
share ur experiences:D

some ppl is really backside itchy..:cool:

tcss queen
25-08-2007, 09:00 PM
some ppl is really backside itchy..:cool:

Haha, maybe TS need gangbang by some bros ..

Valuesman
25-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Haha, maybe TS need gangbang by some bros ..

then he got very detailed gangbang experience to share with us le...:p

lonesome_tonite
25-08-2007, 09:44 PM
sch hols started ah? a bit early for this kind of postings rite... :confused:

EricssonMan
25-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Seems like TS MIA and will not appear again liao!

Offspring
26-08-2007, 12:39 AM
negative for u. waste of bandwidth.

tcss queen
26-08-2007, 08:05 AM
then he got very detailed gangbang experience to share with us le...:p

Haha, if like that, then maybe he can get out of moderation .... TS should consider that seriously, can kill 2 birds with one stone, get pts n still solved his backside itch .. ;)

combat79
26-08-2007, 10:56 AM
*chey* thought there is something interesting shared by threadstarter :rolleyes:

UNinspired
26-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Lol. -3 already threadstarter. I guess he really loves the "stripping" game now.

NAZI
26-08-2007, 08:52 PM
This TS really Much Ado About Nothing ...

Aztec369
26-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Start a new thread inviting people to flame........... Jia lat......

30minutes
27-08-2007, 12:23 AM
u never play b4 meh?

CHAO RECRUITS! FBO + UNDERWEAR! FALL IN NOW!!!

:D

tomvoyeur
27-08-2007, 01:03 AM
u never play b4 meh?

CHAO RECRUITS! FBO + UNDERWEAR! FALL IN NOW!!!

Hmmmm....I hardly treat these commanders as frens, dude!! ;)

cactus88
27-08-2007, 01:06 AM
1 comment.

Start something, please share your story.

Make people sian when they come in =]
rmb pls

guai_boi
27-08-2007, 01:20 AM
play b4. ger strip till 3rd button bell ring liao

no_faith
27-08-2007, 01:49 PM
frenz? played wif my buddy b4, stipping both our 'wife'...:eek:

"Recruits! Strip your weapons now!"
:D

tanner132
27-08-2007, 04:53 PM
Maybe allow me to share my experiences many years back.

Somewhere in 1994. Did ever play zhua tai di with 2 of my good friends and a malaysian ktv girl in her rental place. The girl went to change to a T-shirt and a short. We lose the first few games and we take off our watches and belt. Finally the girl lose her first game and she too take off her watch. Subsequently she lose the second game too. We were very excited because she was only left with her clothes on. Thought that she will be taking off her T-shirt but to our disappointment. She has a pair of ear ring. :( Luck wasn't on my side and I was strip to my bare body only with my pants on. She lost 2 more games and the other ear ring was removed. Finally she gotto take off her t-shirt but when she was removed her T-shirt. She has a pair of sport bra on. Shit man. Thought got something to see. Inside my heart. I hope she will lose another game and she will have to strip off either her sport bra or her short. True enough. She lose 1 more game and she has to strip either one of her clothe.

She was very reluctant to take it off but we insisited that she has to abide by the rules. She got no choice but to remove her sport bra. Off go her sport bra but she was wearing a stripless bra inside. :( Though she was wearing a bra but can see that her boobs size was a 'B' cup type.

Ho seh liao. One more game and she has to remove her bra. We play a few more games but luck seem to on her side. We guys will strip left with either bare body and I am strip till left with my underwear.

The next game she did lose but she refused to strip. We insisted but she just run back to her room and lock herself up. Anyway. Told her that it is alright if she doesn't want to strip. She came out from her room and what appear in front of us was her pair of boobs with no bra on. Nice firm boobs with pinkish nipples as she was only 22 years old. She mentioned that she has already strip and has keep to the game rules and close the door. When she came out. She has put on another T-shirt and said that she doesn't want to continue with the game. If she will have to continue playing. The next game if she lose. Off go her last piece of clothing which will to be her panty. We agree to her request as the time was also approaching to 6am. Have to go home in case CO start questioning.

This was my only experience so far I has that I ever play strip game with a gal.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers

jplover
28-08-2007, 02:07 AM
taner132 bro, simply envy your wonderful experiences.. hope to be able to share after my end year chalet if my plans succeeds..

medic05
28-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Sorry din manage to post my experience when i started the thread coz rushing out.

i had a experience before
sec 2 one time at pasir ris chalet, after bbq finish left me and 9 other friends. 6 guys 4 girls, a bit high on alcohol so decide to play strip poker. can take off watch, specs, hairband, rings etc before taking off clothes. in the end, most of the guys in shorts or underwear. one of the girls in her bra but still waering shorts and i remmeber another girl chose to take off her shorts so she can cover panties with her big tee shirt. my friend that night damn bad luck, keep losing until have to take off his underwear sia. some more his girl friend was one of the girls playin. anyway, we force him to strip and keep playin so he naked in front of the girls. the game stop after that cos his grilfren got pissed off.

some_
21-09-2007, 01:15 PM
tried playing with my ex bf during school days only the two of us lah not ask happening as you guys

STK01
21-09-2007, 04:30 PM
The next game she did lose but she refused to strip. We insisted but she just run back to her room and lock herself up. Anyway. Told her that it is alright if she doesn't want to strip. She came out from her room and what appear in front of us was her pair of boobs with no bra on.
Thanks for reading.

Cheers

I guess sometimes playing stripping game with the opposite sex will result in some unhappiness, :D

Fortunately, u guys din force her or whatever.. I have heard of friends who play until want to cry.

STK01
21-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Hmmmm....I hardly treat these commanders as frens, dude!! ;)

bro.... I remember someone from Taurus company Platoon 2 using 1 underwear for 10 days cos the joker thought SAF still issues free underwear.:D

Imagine the smell of that bugger if we all had to fall in as what bro 30minutes suggested! Hahahaha

tk-king
21-09-2007, 11:13 PM
friends no flings yes
action starts even before finish stripping haha

pokeman71
22-09-2007, 08:24 AM
Have, once. Back in 1985 if i can remember correctly. But too bad is with few class mate(all boy at that time).

Went camping at sembawang, night time nothing to do play strip poker. But base line is under wear still on.

Urgent26
22-09-2007, 09:34 AM
In old XTD, played 5-10 with PRO and stripped her nekkid in 3 rounds. Can remember my friends looking at her until eyes popping out cuz come into room, less then 3 mins, everything bare.

With friends, played truth or dare when everyone was a lil drunk at a houseparty. Remember this girl losing everything then woke up with someone else. :P