PDA

View Full Version : Madeline has arrived Local FL (Mix blood)...FHM model..AJ

do335
24-08-2007, 04:04 AM
Ever modelled for FHM. Classy typed with gd command of English (with foreign accent) .Very active in beach parties events.

Name : Madeline (Malay Chinese Mixed French)
Body: Hot, Sexy & Slender with nice round ass
Looks: 8/10
Vital Stat : 32-25-30 (Cup A+ towards B)
Ht: 1.63m
Wt: 47kg
BBBJ : Yes
Frenching : Yes!!!
CIM : Depends on chemistry
COF : Depends on chemistry
COB : Depends on chemistry
FJ : 8/10
AJ : YES !!!
GFE : 7/10
DAMAGE : 400/1/1 (exclu rm and cd) (She worth's this $, don't complain til u tried her)

No RAW.

Apologise to Malay & Indian

Available from 2pm to 8pm from Saturday

This babe is a gem & i will be very selective in my arrangements. Criteria as follows:
1) Samster less than 70 pts & less than 3 FR, u can forget abt it.
2) Clones who zapped me before, u know who u r, can forget abt it too
3) Samsters who had keep me number bu no actions done so far, can also forget abt it.
As discussed with her, she only takes maximum 3 customer per day, so last minute arrangements will not be entertained.

As this piece is a precious gem, only genuine & sincere samsters will get to enjoy her.

Booking only starts on SATURDAY 8am. So any pm from this moment will not be considered in queue. Bros who knows my number pls do not sms me yet on this babe, cos i'm maybe meeting her today to get her pics to make u guys droop 1st.

do335
24-08-2007, 04:26 AM
Bro Whycare & Donkeykong99. Pls stick to booking date as stated. As replied any pm before Saturday 8am will not be considered to be in the queue. Pls stick to the rules laid. I need some traffic control, pls undertsand.

CcimM
24-08-2007, 04:51 AM
She seems to have all the qualities except for her hieght :confused:

do335
24-08-2007, 04:54 AM
She seems to have all the qualities except for her hieght :confused:

Bro, u r right, but when she appeared in front of u in her tube, mini-tight skirt that shows her nice ass with high heels, u would forget all her stats, that i can bet u. She stunned me in that way too :)

Ah Dac
24-08-2007, 08:35 AM
We will be waiting!!

Booking only starts on SATURDAY 8am. So any pm from this moment will not be considered in queue. Bros who knows my number pls do not sms me yet on this babe, cos i'm maybe meeting her today to get her pics to make u guys droop 1st.

Exciter101
24-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Any pic to preview ?

maxinecho
24-08-2007, 03:07 PM
wow !!

looks like I'm far from qualifying ....
:)

Sayangku
24-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Haiyoh, i also not qualified, so sad.... :(

trieste
24-08-2007, 05:54 PM
cant wait to try. Pity i dont qualify. PLeASE can I? Can I? I've already done Amy. Hope boss will take pity on me.

Myo_Swee
24-08-2007, 06:06 PM
400 can tarma oledi...why so expensive one?

prsmms
24-08-2007, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=do335;2230805]
DAMAGE : 400/1/1 (exclu rm and cd) (She worth's this $, don't complain til u tried her)[QUOTE]

Another True Enjoyment!......what else next?...$600..$800???or maybe $2000? Give me a local virgin with similar stats, I pay for that price or more?

No hard feelings, just my opinion!!!

2 cents only!

Gal2swap
24-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Ever modelled for FHM. Classy typed with gd command of English (with foreign accent) .Very active in beach parties events.

This babe is a gem & i will be very selective in my arrangements. Criteria as follows:
3) Samsters who had keep me number bu no actions done so far, can also forget abt it.
As discussed with her, she only takes maximum 3 customer per day, so last minute arrangements will not be entertained.

As this piece is a precious gem, only genuine & sincere samsters will get to enjoy her.

bro,with this type of criteria,you will be missing out alot of genuine cheongsters who may be interested.

des4fuck
24-08-2007, 09:28 PM
400 buck for 1 shot!!!

pussy got gold i think

that 10 time gl cat 40

2 time cat 150 still got 100 spare for very good dinner

nelman06
24-08-2007, 09:57 PM
Aiyo! Premium gals fetch higher price mah. Actually, there are lots of expensive bonks, it's juz dat the okts seldom promote in SBF.

$400 may seem a hugh amount for most of the bros(including mi:D) here, but big earners may see the amount as $40 only.

A friend of mine ever popped 1 question to mi. He asked mi whether i'm willing to spend $1000 in a single night in KTV. My reply to him is

YES!!! But if only my earning power has reach a level which $1000 feel like $100 to mi!

Hmmmm........ when will the day arrive???:rolleyes:

Anyways, juz applied in the group. C can find any budget hor liao inside 2 sextify mi the cheapo. heehee!

Arthurh
24-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Don't think I'll get the chance to try. Just curious if that's the same Madeline that I've seen somewhere.

do335
24-08-2007, 11:14 PM
The moment all of you had been waiting !

do335 productions presents !

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5919/image163editxa1.jpg

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/2652/image165editdf5.jpg

cuteboy12345208
24-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Tried Madeline last week. Tks to do335 who helped me arrange it before this gem was formally intro to the forum. Understand from Madeline she posed for FHM magazine before. She is pretty but is on the tanned side. My FR

Name : Madeline
Race: Local Malay Chinese Mixed French
Body: 6.7. I give lower cos I prefer fair skin
Looks: 7
Boobs: B-
BJ : 7 Lots of sucking plus licking of balls
CIM : Never try
FJ : 7 She loves doggie and nice moans
GFE : 6.7 Great person to talk to and she can speak french cos she lived in France for quite long. Too bad I cant.
DAMAGE : 400/1/1 exclude room and cd
RTF: Yes.

LoveThai
24-08-2007, 11:56 PM
400/1/1 ? Golden Pussy? :)

cheongbuster
25-08-2007, 12:25 AM

FJ : 8/10
AJ : YES !!!
GFE : 7/10
DAMAGE : 400/1/1 (exclu rm and cd) (She worth's this $, don't complain til u tried her)

No RAW.

Wah,$400 is quite ridiculous price for this trade man!The pic looks not very tempting and convincing comparing to those Thai chic,at least we get to see their boobs and with bikini too. My opinion is that bro who post this,dun u think that $400 is far too much...Who will really go Bonk her?As far as I concern...I will skip this and look for someone more worth-ful

Dirk Kuyt
25-08-2007, 12:39 AM
Just curious if that's the same Madeline that I've seen somewhere.

This Madeline that you've seen somewhere also goes by the name "Nadia" ? Mixed blood and ex-FHM too.

shootingstars
25-08-2007, 12:46 AM
she look like an ordinary malay gal to me,more like the girl-next door type.
i wonder what is so special about her that she can command 400/1/1.Anyway.i've seen better looking one without this kind of price tag....sigh...seem like TE has set the trend here in this sharing forum.

forgetful
25-08-2007, 01:55 AM
Bro do355,

$400 is indeed steep, plus all the restriction you have imposed, alot of samsters will not be able to qualify or take up this offer.

Maybe you should reviewing either the restrictions or the price.
Your intention of protecting this gem can already be seen by the price you have placed on her, with the addtional restrictions, you are losing out on younger samster who might be willing to spend on this gem of yours.

juda
25-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Tried Madeline last week. Tks to do335 who helped me arrange it before this gem was formally intro to the forum. Understand from Madeline she posed for FHM magazine before. She is pretty but is on the tanned side.....

Bro, You very the can! 400/1/1 you also on! :)

prsmms
25-08-2007, 02:49 AM

Bro, got money is a really a blessing. Nonetheless, spending such a high price for such an "ordinary" lady is indeed spendthrift.

ken lin96
25-08-2007, 03:48 AM
To all bros here, OKTS in this forum are just trying their luck pushing up the prices as high as possible & testing the market price in every sector, be it Thai FL, Local FL, Korean FL whatever you can name it.

They are tesing the bros here how they react with their asking price, it could be the same old OKT using a different nick so pls don't jump into the water blindly. :mad:

FR also written by OKT themselves, don't forget they have clones too.:mad:

do335
25-08-2007, 06:41 AM
Tried Madeline last week. Tks to do335 who helped me arrange it before this gem was formally intro to the forum. Understand from Madeline she posed for FHM magazine before. She is pretty but is on the tanned side. My FR

Name : Madeline
Race: Local Malay Chinese Mixed French
Boobs: B-
CIM : Never try
GFE : 6.7 Great person to talk to and she can speak french cos she lived in France for quite long. Too bad I cant.

Thks bro for yr frank FR !!! Waiting for yr RTF again !

Zhong Huang Gui
25-08-2007, 06:42 AM
400/1/1 ? Golden Pussy? :)

wah really ex :(

do335
25-08-2007, 06:51 AM
400/1/1 ? Golden Pussy?

Nope bro, it's shaved . Upon request i can send the pics of her nice puss for you to pcc when in need :D It won't even cost u a single cent:eek:

Can show u more of her if u really want, thks !

SYT_Gals_Lovers
25-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Nope bro, it's shaved . Upon request i can send the pics of her nice puss for you to pcc when in need :D It won't even cost u a single cent:eek:

Can show u more of her if u really want, thks !

Is this a free offer for all? Please put me in queue and remember hor....must also see face one hor...dun suka suka download from inernet and claims its hers lk...kekeke

do335
25-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Is this a free offer for all? Please put me in queue and remember hor....must also see face one hor...dun suka suka download from inernet and claims its hers lk...kekeke

For him 1st, but he haven't decide whether he wants the pics. Wiil be loading it to my group. Members must have priviledges 1st. :)

see whole face? must protect her too bro. But i also cannot suka suka give to anyone but only to bros who had tight budget on bonks but yet want to have a 'taste' of her. U in the queue?

trieste
25-08-2007, 03:59 PM
Ah Madeline, Madelie, Madeline.. What can I say? She is indeed something. Does she have the perfect body? No. Does she has the nicest face? No. Does she have the biggest boobs? No. Is she worth $400? YOU BET!

The moment she walked in the door i knew this would be a very different session from the norm. We conversed a little in French, oolala. We washed each other, me having the first feel of her nice plucked pussy. Yes, she plucks her pussy, not shaved. And the difference is clear. No rough stubbles.

Madeline is not a babe i would like to kiss and tell. She's too special for that. But I wall say that she's not lacking in any areas in terms of BBBJ FJ or AJ. YES! Die the rear did and boy, was it a tight squeeze.

Madeline is not merely a simple bonk. She is a mind body and soul bonk. If you are the right person, and you can engage her at all levels, she is the lady for you. She is not for everyone for sure. If you want a fair big boobs bonking machine and shoot 2 shots in 90 mins (as i sometimes do myself.. ), she is not for you today. If you would like to take your time with intelligent conversation, discussing matters of the mind and the heart while you make passionate love, then this is it. The find of the year.

I would say that the general descriptions of cuteboy and do335 are accurate, so i wont go into the stats.

I will say a very big thank you to do335 for giving me this very nice experience.

shootingstars
25-08-2007, 04:14 PM
appearing in FHM or just got her pic published in FHM doesn't me her a model overnight,Her height doesn't qualify her to be a model.To be a model,the basic requirement is at least 1.7m.

Barrett
25-08-2007, 04:18 PM
Ah Madeline, Madelie, Madeline.. What can I say? She is indeed something. Does she have the perfect body? No. Does she has the nicest face? No. Does she have the biggest boobs? No. Is she worth $400? YOU BET!

I would say that the general descriptions of cuteboy and do335 are accurate, so i wont go into the stats.

I will say a very big thank you to do335 for giving me this very nice experience.

I'm probably going to be zapped silly for saying this but I'll say it anyway.

For people who are unhappy about the price or feels that they don't get the value they expect out of paying 400 - don't visit do335. Me for one won't unless the price comes down.

For those who have too much money, all the power to you. Cuteboy for instance; he was my best paying customer to the girls I had. No problems with that.

But really, look at the pic - normal malay girl. 400 bucks. Ass job included. Everyone went gaga. To me, the pic showed me what I know as "the regular joe's fare" and not some exotic chic. not forgetting that she will say no to AJ once she see samsters who are a little more well endowed....then after she'll play on men's pride - every guy is well endowed and so no more AJ.

Juz cos she appeared in FHM and now she does FL while appearing in beach events she can charge a premium? Comon..... U dun use a BMW 700 series to deliver cartons of goods do you? Besides, she's more like a SKODA - high price at the performance of a regular japan made car.

I remember those days people come touting FL who are undergrads or uni grads.....we had a few very senior samsters asking this very amusing question to their OKT: " do you think we need their Degree Cert while we bonk your so called Uni-Grad girls?"

Geez.....

block11
25-08-2007, 04:30 PM
basically if anyone think the price is too high, just move on to the next girl... :D

kudos to you for posting realistic pics.... but looks like she got pimples?

my idol cuteboy gave quite average ratings only? maybe not worth my hard earned money.... thanks bro, always appreciate your commando reports :p

unsung80
25-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Guess she's for the really rich bro here. Enjoy. :cool:

fattyman
25-08-2007, 09:01 PM
If you would like to take your time with intelligent conversation, discussing matters of the mind and the heart while you make passionate love, then this is it. The find of the year.

You need serious help bro, you spent $400 to talk to a hooker, oh my god! :eek:

A professional psychiatrist doesn't even charge that much.

I think you are the suckers of the year :D

fattyman
25-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Guess she's for the really rich bro here. Enjoy. :cool:

For suckers only. :D

fattyman
25-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Juz cos she appeared in FHM and now she does FL while appearing in beach events she can charge a premium? Comon..... U dun use a BMW 700 series to deliver cartons of goods do you? Besides, she's more like a SKODA - high price at the performance of a regular japan made car.

Geez.....

A commuter flag for 2 taxis, one charges $5 & the other charges $50 for the same destination.

Needless to say the driver that overcharges the commuter will surely give the commuter excellent customer service because the actual cost of the journey is only $5, if the cab driver doesn't treat you like a King, surely he must be a fool because he hope for return customer (RTF).

The moral of the story is only suckers pay $50 for the same journey & come back proclaimed that they provide the best service in this industry.

Wah piang, in today's day & age, there are still so many suckers around.:mad:

do335
26-08-2007, 10:22 PM
If this is an 8/10,i dread to think what kind of standard looks your other girls are if they are rated lower than 8/10.No offence.

It seems that now the 2 local "sponsoring okts" speak with lots of arrogance when samsters do make their comments.

Hope wont be zap for making my frank opinion.

Arhhh. Angelfighter, caught yrself at least ! Clones clones clones, all u, hiaz !!!

do335
26-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Hi, Thanks trieste & cuteboy for yr FR on Madeline. Madeline would like to meet more romantic bros like Trieste & Cuteboy, bros u r genuine cheongsters !

Available from 2pm to 8pm from Monday to Friday.

Since 3rd blood was drawn, i would like to lenient down the conditions for the arrangements. Criteria as follows:

1) Samster less than 20 pts & less than FR, u can forget abt it.

As discussed with her again, she would prefer to take only 2 customers per day.

Hope i'm not going to be zapped for adjusting the points criteria, this is to let more genuine bros who aprreciate her but doesn't meet the initial criteria a chance to meet her.

Thks !

do335
27-08-2007, 12:07 AM
More pics

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/9172/img0391editfl0.jpg

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3130/img0400hs5.jpg

do335
27-08-2007, 12:14 AM
For the bros who are on tight budget, i care for you too. Nicely shaved as mentioned.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8272/img0403fu7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/1236/img0404xw4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Hanxinco88
27-08-2007, 12:37 AM
Bro....I like your style...say what mean what!!!!....salute to you....cheers!!!!!:D

do335
27-08-2007, 12:46 AM
Bro....I like your style...say what mean what!!!!....salute to you....cheers!!!!!:D

Thanks bro!

I always believe 'Talk is cheap', i don't hide behind & talk nonsense or 'talk Thai' . :)

Just want to prove that the $400 bonk for this babe will be a memorable scene. She speaks French, cat-walk, an overseas graduate, sexy open. U guys demn fit bros !

shootingstars
27-08-2007, 01:36 AM
she is very daring,allow you to post her pix in the forum but her first pix look like she got a tummy:confused:

THE TRANSFOMER
27-08-2007, 06:58 AM
look at her photo , my little brother also cannot marikita , then you ask me to pay you $400 ?

are you crazy and lost of mind , think the CB got gold ? or you believe there is some group of brainless guys will get hook so no harm to post this type of nonsense FR ?

Come on , please wake up , frankly speaking , she pay me I also need to consider

:rolleyes:

sadfa
27-08-2007, 06:50 PM
aiyah i dont want 2 say but last time got 1 okt charge 300 for 1 shot
for mixed local jap gal, many people also say ex n dont want 2 try. now i
see shoot up 2 400 for 1 shot!

i dont want 2 say but looking only at her pic alone, dont say french
mix or dunno wat mix or she got phd or appear in wat magazine but looks alone, i sure wont pay 400 for this. maybe 100 plus at the most.

dont get me wrong, i got pay alot more than market rate for so-called
jap gals b4. i willin 2 pay so much becos the looks n package 2 me is
worth so much even if she not really from japan but from mongolia or prc or
korea. so i will pay 400 if she got the cutting but this one, haiizzz dont
have cutting leh.

anyway, i dont want 2 say but this type can appear in fhm meh? maybe
in small small pic 2 say so n so appear in wat disco lah! haha. joking
lah!

but really i dont think this calibre is worth that much. other people
want 2 pay 400, its their pasar but i wont lor!

but i really salute this okt 4 putting the pics up lor. after seeing, i will pass on this.

ethanlee
28-08-2007, 11:43 AM
does she stay in a nus hostel?

do335
28-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Since you like to expose so much,why dont you tell them bonita angel is satan gal?Or the big boss behind you is JX.If you carry on this way,more will be exposed.

Looks who's talking now. So u admit? Or still hiding behind doing the CV style?

The moderator will handle the case appropriately.

nirvana
28-08-2007, 09:55 PM
yummy yummy pussy!!

U the best!!

giggsgiggs
29-08-2007, 01:14 AM
see the pussy doesn' t turn me on :eek:

crumpler2
29-08-2007, 02:05 AM
dude,
if she is an overseas graduate, pray tell me, why the hell did she choose this occupation over the others?
I am sure no one wld pay so much for an overseas education just to end up being a hooker. for that, you prob don't even need a PSLE cert.
and for the record, she is god damn ugly. i dun even need to see the eyes, her jaws look strong enough to open any of the tin canned food i have at home.
cheers dude.

BaoZhuPo
29-08-2007, 11:03 AM
Ever modelled for FHM.

FHM Model?? Her hands or legs?

1.63m? hmmm...not very tall and slender leh...

CIM depends on chemistry? wah...$400 for a shot but can't even CIM...out...

Got $$ but still need to be select by you...err...i keep back my $ lor...

only my 1 cent worth opinion lah...no offence pls....:D

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/2652/image165editdf5.jpg

soory no offence again...but with this look, u need to re-price her lah...

do335
31-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Same words, the moderator will handle the case. Thks

lover8boy
31-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Guys, u should know by now that anytime a thread blows up into a war of words and threats, it turns off the cheongsters, and that wont do your business any good. Settle your problems outside of this forum. We
cheongsters are only looking to enjoy yourselves.

do335
04-09-2007, 11:05 AM
2 promotion slots today for Madeline @ 3pm & 5pm. 300/1/1 . Please leave name, contact & timing for arrangements.

This babe do AJ.

marc5
02-10-2007, 11:42 AM
I took the chance to check Madeline out as there were many debates about her in this thread. Well, she looked younger than 20 yo when I dated her on Monday, more like a student of 18 or 19 yo with a very decent look.

A mix of Malay, Chinese and French, she told me that her mum is a very pretty Malay and her father is a Chinese-French mix (?). However, she appeared to be more of a Malay to me. Madeline was exposed to European environment while she spent several years in UK and France. That explained her ang-moh accent and her openness in engaging in wide ranging conversation prior to and during the bonk. Madeline carries a young body which is firm and smooth but alas, she needs to lose some weight in some departments. Overall session was a different experience to me (still can’t identify what is the uniqueness). In fact, I would say it was a positive bonk for me. Or rather, a pornographic bonk for me...

My assessments:

Face: 6.5 (sweet, young decent look, without make-up)
Body: 6.5 (small boobs, nice ass, waist line a bit on the plump side)
Skin: 7.0 (minah’s tan, smooth and without any noticeable scars)
Boobs: 6.5 (32A, personally I would prefer a B or C)
Butts: 7.5 (round firm ass, great for doggie or lotus, AJ)
Pussy: 7.5 (nicely plugged as reported by other bro, clean and exotically developed)
Frenching: 7.5 (engaging, responsive tongue)
Fingering: 7.5 (she enjoyed it and came, but gently please)
CIM: ? (never try la)
AJ: ? (no KY la, however, I’m not fetish about it)
BBBJ: 8.0 (moist and warm mouth action, gradual suction and balls/shaft licking)
FJ: 8.5 (wet, wet, wet. Highlight is doggie but with me lying down, came in no time)
GFE: 6.0 (I don’t feel it, may be it’s me?)
Attitude: 8.5 (friendly babe, a lot of conversation, told me a lot about her)
Satisfaction: 7.5 (overall)

Oh la la, I had a reasonable good bonk. She is different. Thanks to bro Jason for bringing this unique babe to us.

breezepass79
02-10-2007, 11:48 AM
i can only see frog... really hard to try unless see for myself

do335
03-10-2007, 12:52 AM
I took the chance to check Madeline out as there were many debates about her in this thread. Well, she looked younger than 20 yo when I dated her on Monday, more like a student of 18 or 19 yo with a very decent look.

A mix of Malay, Chinese and French, she told me that her mum is a very pretty Malay and her father is a Chinese-French mix (?). However, she appeared to be more of a Malay to me. Madeline was exposed to European environment while she spent several years in UK and France. That explained her ang-moh accent and her openness in engaging in wide ranging conversation prior to and during the bonk. Madeline carries a young body which is firm and smooth but alas, she needs to lose some weight in some departments. Overall session was a different experience to me (still can’t identify what is the uniqueness). In fact, I would say it was a positive bonk for me. Or rather, a pornographic bonk for me...

My assessments:

Face: 6.5 (sweet, young decent look, without make-up)
Body: 6.5 (small boobs, nice ass, waist line a bit on the plump side)
Skin: 7.0 (minah’s tan, smooth and without any noticeable scars)
Boobs: 6.5 (32A, personally I would prefer a B or C)
Butts: 7.5 (round firm ass, great for doggie or lotus, AJ)
Pussy: 7.5 (nicely plugged as reported by other bro, clean and exotically developed)
Frenching: 7.5 (engaging, responsive tongue)
Fingering: 7.5 (she enjoyed it and came, but gently please)
CIM: ? (never try la)
AJ: ? (no KY la, however, I’m not fetish about it)
BBBJ: 8.0 (moist and warm mouth action, gradual suction and balls/shaft licking)
FJ: 8.5 (wet, wet, wet. Highlight is doggie but with me lying down, came in no time)
GFE: 6.0 (I don’t feel it, may be it’s me?)
Attitude: 8.5 (friendly babe, a lot of conversation, told me a lot about her)
Satisfaction: 7.5 (overall)

Oh la la, I had a reasonable good bonk. She is different. Thanks to bro Jason for bringing this unique babe to us.

Thanks bro marc 5 for yr truthful FR. U r right! The uniqueness behind her, she's special in her own class & i noe ...U have class too :D

do335
05-10-2007, 01:55 AM
Madeline is available from 3pm to 6pm.

Please kindly leave yr name, contact & preferred timing for arrangment.

Megatronzombie
05-10-2007, 08:10 AM
psst bro do335, all your pics have gone froggy ... oops foggy hehe :D

Can re-up them? cannot see ler

do335
08-10-2007, 05:54 AM
psst bro do335, all your pics have gone froggy ... oops foggy hehe :D

Can re-up them? cannot see ler

The photos are loaded in my grp.

Madeline is availabe only for 1 slot today @ 4:30pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

do335
09-10-2007, 11:21 AM

Please kindly leave yr name, contact & preferred timing for arrangment

do335
10-10-2007, 11:40 AM

Please kindly leave yr name, contact & preferred timing for arrangment

do335
19-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Madeline is having her menses

do335
07-11-2007, 12:06 PM
MADELINE is back. Available from 2pm to 7pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements