PDA

View Full Version : Test Ride this 250hp Celica, HARD DRIVERS ONLY (Pics avail)

san68
23-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Nice to be of service to bros again

Celica 23yrs old
35c-24-35 - Full time dancer, rock you hard
1.62cm

Damage: 160 2 shot 90min

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

Cum_Luver
23-08-2007, 04:54 PM
bro, all ur gals is superb...
damn chio

lglg666
23-08-2007, 05:03 PM
Wa..lau bro....another nice one :)

Very tempting

Recent score :
Becks - Bro San68
Camilla - Bro OKT
Stacy - The Mask
Venessa & Aisha - BonnieSan
Nicoline - Bro Slim
Fenni - PRC fr Bro Curious75
LULU - PRC fr Newnew

alandaria
23-08-2007, 05:08 PM
wtf this one looks really good...

jj_79
23-08-2007, 05:10 PM
Yup Very Tempting!!! Should i, should i.........

Myo_Swee
23-08-2007, 05:16 PM
Can't wait for the test drive report.... :D

Andoo
23-08-2007, 05:39 PM
wow.......this one really power.......so far the best in town in term of look.....

bro San, cim bolek?

seeknewss
23-08-2007, 05:44 PM
Got to discount 20% usually from the studio picture but I think still beautiful look after discount :D

fatty_leo
23-08-2007, 06:39 PM
Nice Toyota collections you have in your stable :D

tenggiri
23-08-2007, 07:19 PM
Quee like Toto 6M$ liao lor..hehehe

Cheers

weloiko
23-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Celica hmmn yummy

RockieMonster
23-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Hi bro,
Please pm me her contact.
Will up you later.
Thks.

skyhawk958
23-08-2007, 09:08 PM
she looks abit like the tcs actress apple hong hor?

xiaoyang
23-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Bro san gals always look so syt and nice..
to me.. it worth the money to bonk her...
bro san.. wait for me...:D

acidstorm
23-08-2007, 10:39 PM
she looks abit like the tcs actress apple hong hor?

I think the third pic look abit like apple hong.

See which lucky bro get the 1st blood on her. :D

siaosiaoguy2003
23-08-2007, 11:54 PM
thai or SG?

killin
24-08-2007, 12:39 AM
cool gal, can wait to read her fr

adrj
24-08-2007, 01:03 AM
is pink avail. how to book??

Da Vinci
24-08-2007, 03:07 AM
bro san! you got my hp no... WHY this kind of gal, my type, never sms! :D

CcimM
24-08-2007, 04:17 AM
hi bro, you got mail!

Hope to get first blood!

Will do FR after meal! :cool:

peterparker89
24-08-2007, 08:44 AM
Nice to be of service to bros again

Celica 23yrs old
35c-24-35 - Full time dancer, rock you hard
1.62cm

Damage: 160 2 shot 90min

Cheers

i beginning to hate u... :D

bro san! you got my hp no... WHY this kind of gal, my type, never sms!

uncle, like that i await ur FR hor... ;)

wolfmaster
24-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Aiya, Brother San.

Thought u said want to share good stuff cos last time u own me 1 ( u know who am i right hehe)....

Then got so good one neber inform..

i protest man..... :D :D

truely_deeply4u
24-08-2007, 03:07 PM
F**K!!!!! Such a full womenly body with curves at the right places!!! This is one hell of a women, bro San!!!

Delicious if her work matches her looks and body!!!:D

tenggiri
24-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Can't wait to read her fr. First Blood or 2nd, 3rd blood bro, whoever who tried her already, pls do the honours! :D

Hi, bro pp, see you here also. hehe.

CoolBlack
24-08-2007, 06:49 PM
I will be selling my ride and go buy a Celica!

She's HOT! :D

acidstorm
24-08-2007, 09:31 PM
bro san! you got my hp no... WHY this kind of gal, my type, never sms! :D

So bro, will expect the FR of this celica from you soon. :D

akaza24
24-08-2007, 09:58 PM
This gal is definitely one SOLID babe! Cant wait for the FR sia.....

f.cuker
25-08-2007, 03:41 AM
Da Vinci, Exustar, Ngmfr... think we need to fall in here as well... Still no bro wanna share their FR? Wanna keep for themselves right? :D

TBonez
25-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Wasn't this Celica quite fully booked for 2 or 3 days straight? How come til now still no FRs posted? C'mon bros... Let's see some FRs!:D

rrider33
25-08-2007, 12:58 PM
Let me be the first to FR then, got a slot today. . . better be a good drive.

RockieMonster
25-08-2007, 01:15 PM
This SYT is really chio.
A must grab for bonking.
Thanks bro san68 for this gem.
I really can't wait... :)

Da Vinci
25-08-2007, 04:44 PM
where is the FR for this girl?

Squall
25-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Celica FR

Saw her pics 2 days ago, but no slot till today. Went up, she opened the door, then told me ‘got customer’, & shut the door. What? :confused: Maybe she thought I was the laundry guy, since there was a large pile of bedsheets etc just outside. I blur. Called bro San68, who told me got some minor confusion, & made re-arrangements within a couple minutes.

Finally, I managed to get in. She apologized profusely & I told her,” No problem”. She looked good, black long hair, nice strong jawbone, high cheekbones, sharp facial features. Nose a wee it flat, which means it was natural. Stroked her boob, & registered as ‘enhanced’.

Went to bath, she covered her duties SOP, only that there was a titty rub on your chest, & a short BBBJ. But seeing her braced mouth wrapped around my dick was enough to make didi really hard, & we got out of the bath soon. BTW, pussy is in natural state, not shaven.

Does not seem too experienced, mayb cos of language, guided me to bed, quick balls licking, then cap w/o BBBJ. Think most bros might mind, though I don’t. Prefer not to BBBJ anymore after reading so many STD cases in the Health section. Started with cowgirl, rode me hard & fast while I groped her tits. Nice. Perhaps too many customers b4 me, cos she ran out of steam fast. Switched to missionary, where I pumped her. Gosh, her facial expression & soft moans really turned me on. Pumped her harder & harder, she was gasping. Finally came.

After a quick shower, tried to chit-chat, but it was tough. Watched soccer on TV instead while stroking her body. Soon, did was hard again, & prepared for 2nd round. Again, after HJ, she capped me, so I confirm she ‘safety conscious’ type, which I appreciate. After BJ, we started with doggy, I pumped her as hard as I could, & we were both perspiring, then I realized air-con not on. She scared cold. Had to turn it on though, too warm. Continued with doggy. She sure luvs this style, as she gasped & moaned, then trembled. She told me she came, & I replied, “But I haven’t.”

We switched to scissors cos I wanted to see her facial expressions while she wanted more doggy, so it was a compromise! After more pistoning, finally I came again. Bloody exhausted. I like!

Vital Stats: 33C-25-34
Height: 1.62m
Looks: 8.5/10 (Mayb me, but I like the look. Looks a bit like Lucy Liu)
Body: 7.5/10 (Slim, toned arms & legs. Tummy & bum just a wee bit meaty. I expected perfection since she’s a dancer. Sorry! Big tits, though enhanced, medium brown nipples, with big aureola. Complexion fairer than most LOS gals)
FJ: 9/10 (Nice moans, missionary, doggy, standing, cowgirl)
HJ: 8/10
BBBJ/ BJ: (8/10)
GFE: 7/10 (Language problem)
Cost: 160/90/2 + tips
RTF: Yeah;)

sumomo24
25-08-2007, 11:08 PM
FR: Celica
No wonder why only 1 FR so far on this GEM! Got delay by almost 40 minutes. I was there 10 minutes earlier than my slot. Quite upset that bro san didn't sms me about the delay until i got there. But I forgot everything once I saw this chio girl. All I can say is that she looks exactly like her studio pics. So what you see is what you get!! :eek: Thank bro san for bringing this GEM here. I'll definitely RTF if vit m permit.

Da Vinci
25-08-2007, 11:54 PM
uncle, like that i await ur FR hor...

I am not a UNCLE la! btw, no chance for me... san don't offer me :( :p

Sometimes
26-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Celica FR

Vital Stats: 33C-25-34
Height: 1.62m
Looks: 8.5/10 (Mayb me, but I like the look. Looks a bit like Lucy Liu)
Body: 7.5/10 (Slim, toned arms & legs. Tummy & bum just a wee bit meaty. I expected perfection since she’s a dancer. Sorry! Big tits, though enhanced, medium brown nipples, with big aureola. Complexion fairer than most LOS gals)
FJ: 9/10 (Nice moans, missionary, doggy, standing, cowgirl)
GFE: 7/10 (Language problem)
Cost: 160/90/2 + tips
RTF: Yeah;)

Nice FR, bro :D

Up u b4 liao, so can't up u again.
Cheers!

san68
28-08-2007, 11:20 AM
More FRs for this beauty......got so many bros tried before but only one FR so far!

kane
30-08-2007, 09:07 AM
What happened......

rio1177
30-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Sorry bros....this FR came late...just got back from business trip.

Thanks to bro san68, i booked Celica for the earliest slot last week, she's a gentle sweet looking girl. She has a huge tatoos at her back shoulder. After bathing (Thai style), action starts with kissing while hugging together, very GFE, pretty nice and soft boobs. Usual BbbbJ....finished off in missionary position (twice). Overall a good experience.

Just me,
Rio

san68
30-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Sorry bros....this FR came late...just got back from business trip.

Thanks to bro san68, i booked Celica for the earliest slot last week, she's a gentle sweet looking girl. She has a huge tatoos at her back shoulder. After bathing (Thai style), action starts with kissing while hugging together, very GFE, pretty nice and soft boobs. Usual BbbbJ....finished off in missionary position (twice). Overall a good experience.

Just me,
Rio

thx bro for the usual you....haha

more horny bros needed to tame this turbo horny engine

Jap-Lover
31-08-2007, 05:16 PM
Yoyo....Bro San,u must send me to repair my 'engine' after trying yr Celica....:D I had been so upset by one of the senior OKT this week saying i OKT clone....i also dun know why...i post FR when the OKT requested me to do so.....so siaz....on the market,i had to make my mind between the senior OKT and Bro San gals...both side also so chio...hehe....since he dun want my business,took up the Celica and i confirmed no horse run!

I went to the hotel,when Celica open the door,i was a bit surprised....woo....I always discount at least 30% from the photo i c online.....Celica was chio,man...I believed that bros who had tried her will agreed...Fair,tall for gal(1.63 to 1.65) with big boobs....hehe....like Pink....
Cut my story,she is a full dancer in BBK that explained why she got fit and slim figure...Went to bath tub....got SOP bath but with wonderful BBBJ there...almost CIM...this is the first time i got BBBJ from gal with metal stub on her tongue....the feeling superb....her BBBJ one of the best i got so far....(lost to Niki)her suction is good....fast,fast,short,short.....asked her onto the bed to continue her BBBJ...she got beautiful eyes...looking at me giving the CFM face...how to tahan.....CIM one round....hehe....

Two round,her massage ok only but when she started to lie beside me and i started to stroke her fair back and started to finger her...she was wet already...hehe....started to paint her for the next 10 mins,she was moaning'i coming'like AV show la.....ask her to cap me...and started pumping her long and hard....looking her face and boobs(did i mention they bouncing up and down...hehe)changed 3 positions before i gave up...too shack....but she still want so ask her to HJ for me....she spent like 15 to 20 mins..no complain.....then i came......she is quite friendly overall and 100% money well spent!

Face:80% to photo
Body:9/10.....
CIM:yes
BBBJ:11/10.....with metal stub on her tongue...hehe...
Painting:yes
RTF:yes...after finshing trying other car with Bro San..

Left as a happy man in the end....At least i know most OKT are friendly....unlike other OKT who are so senior but unfriendly....

cheongbuster
01-09-2007, 03:21 AM
Called bro San to book 3 gals and coincidently there are 3 available at my desired timing. Would not wanna eloberate too much but to start my FR on Celica 1st.

Reach the room, knock and she open the door.!st look at her she looks sweet and teenage, with her silky lingerie on, she is very slim and was told that she wasa dancer in BKK. TCSS a while, proceed to the tub. Her tub job is a soso only,wash me thoroughly and proceed with the BBBJ. Not the best I've had but okay lar. After 10 min or so....shoot my hot sticky load into her mouth and a strong reaction comes from her....ohhhhh....ahhhhh.... jump up from the tub immediately to spit my load in a disgusting manner. Honestly, i had read FR on her and assume that she can CIM......but, i dun think so after i try. She told me she dun like it and it's safe for both party as well. Okay, i accept.

After unloading ,dry up and proceed to the bed and TCSS, i would gv the chitchatting a 10/10 becos i communicate with her in Thai....so makes her feel like i'm her friend.Telling me abt her family, her BF and her job in BKK.TCSS for abt 20 min, she even gv me a 10 min massage but the massage is just a go thru motion type.

After the massage, she catbath me and gv me a BBBJ/BJ again. so strange that my didi can stand hard again just for an interval of 30 min(normally i got no mood after 1st ejaculation)...started to ride me like there's no tomorrow.Really can feel that she is horny upon riding me thru her moaning....i know it's not a fake moan(from my 18 years of cheonging experience)....when i missisonary her, the moan getting louder and louder and i pause for a while asking her, jeb chai mai krup,rorng dung jung leei(painful?scream so loud!).....she answer softly, mai jeb kah,chai seell(not painful,i'm horny)

heard her say this, i beh tahan pump her hard and fast for another min......fireeeeeeeee!!!!!She told me....wow, chan sed karng tisong liow na kah!she cummmmmm twice)

Looks:6.5/10(65% to pic)
Body:6.5/10(not fair not tanned,belly pierce and tongue stud,a wing tatoo on the back)
Boobs:7/10(brownish nipple with big aureola,boobs enhance)
BBBJ:6/10(normal)
CIM:Read above
Fingering:no try
Frenching:yes FJ:9/10(like her moans)
RTF:unlikely,will try other)

My friends A on Axio
Looks:7/10(80% to pic)
Body:8/10
Boobs:8/10
BBBJ:9.5/10(solid)
CIM:yummy but dunno got swallow or not
Fingering:ya
Painting:ya
Frenching:yes FJ:10/10 horny chic
RTF:yesssss

My friend B on Pink

Looks:5/10(40% to pic)
Body:5.5/10
Boobs:6/10
BBBJ:5/10
CIM:nope
Fingering:no try
Frenching:no try FJ:5/10 normal
RTF:no way

xiaoyang
01-09-2007, 10:16 PM
My FR on celica..
call bro san68 for slot for celica as i managed to siam my OC today..
Confirm the timing with bro san68 already... when i knocked on the door.. she open the door and my 1st thought was.. man she look so pretty.. she closed the door and she was still havin her dinner and say sorry to me... i say it okay.. ask her to carry on with her dinner 1st.. while she was eating we tcss and jokes as i speak abit thai..she had her dinner and ask if i ready and of cos i am... i took off my clothes and when she took off her silky lingeries and i was like.. she has big boob and my eye was on her boob... we went in the toilet and as usual she bath me and she wash my didi from small to big.. haha.. then she fill her mouth with warm water and bj me for abt 5 min.. then we proceed to the bed..
i lie on the bed and she catbath me slowly and make me feel relax.. and my hands was on her boob autoroam freely.. it big... yummy.. soon she cap me and ride on me.. from her expression, she was enjoying every moment of it and soft moan coming from her mouth... abt 3 min, i turn her down on the bed and my turn to action... i insert my didi into her missionary and she was moaning away.. sheput her hand on her pussy and i ask her why.. she say she come and it wet..i say nvm.. upon hearin tis, i pump her grabbin her leg up and she was moaning away and keep saying i come i come.. i stop and told i haven come..her moaning expression make me pumping faster and faster.. soon i come into her...
we lie on the bed for abt 3 min and i still waiting for 2nd time.. she touch my didi and ask why still standing... i told her dunno... slowly she cap me and insert my didi from behind and i pump her.. her moaning face make me pumping faster and faster.. i stop and insert her missionary with both her leg up for 3 min and both her hand was on my back and hands scratching as she moan away.. i stop and move to the side of the bed and pump her and she was moaning louder and louder.. seeing tis moment, i wont not want to stop but to pump her faster and faster.. she ask me stop and moved to missionary... i agreed and pump her again.. she used the pillow to cover her loud shouting.. i buay tahan seeing tis and pump her faster and faster.. she keep saying i coming i coming.. i continued pumping her for 10 min and i come tog with her.. shiok... and song was in my mind... but i was sweating away..
it worth the sweat.. we lie on the bed before we went for a bath.. she give me a massage before i leave and ask if i come find her again before she leave sg.. i still considering.. haha.. pay her $$ plus tips from me and she hug me before i leave...

Looks: 9/10 (to me bah..)
Body: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 (Nice moans, missionary, standing, cowgirl)
GFE: 9/10
Cost: As mentioned by bro san68
RTF: still considering

my 2nd time bonking bro san68 gal.. no regret.. :D

Tulan2
04-09-2007, 06:50 AM
Thanks Bro San68 for making the arrangements at short notice. This is a test drive not to be missed. However, you really need to tame this SYT. I am sure it will not be the same for some of the bros here who will not have the same chemistry but I suppose it's the same with all the WLs we talk about here in this forum.
Got the room number, went up and rang the doorbell. A SYT opened the door in a white lingerie. Slim, tall enough with nice straight long hair ( type I like) . Features are sharp but can't say she looks much like her pics but who cares.. she's pretty all the same!. Sat on the bed and asked her to sit with me!. Came over and straddled me and my hands went on autoroam!. Started under her nightie and lo and behold.. no panties..felt her nice tight ass and moved between her legs when she started to squirm...moved my hands up to her tits and yes, no bra as well and just nice firm tits and pointed nipples to tweak!. She started to get excited and dropped her nightie and was bare butt naked in front of me with one hand on her pussy and the other tweaking her tits... she was getting hot as I fingered her and she started to get really wet!.. This gal is one hottie and needs to be satisfied. Pushed her onto the bed and started attacking her tits with my mouth and tongue and started rubbing her clit and fingering her. She was moaning and moving her cunt up and down my finger,,,,suddenly she grabbed my hand and pushed it deep into her cunt.. and collapsed with a sigh... she had come... and yes her 'water' came out as well... lots of it..ha. mission 1 accomplished!....to be continued..

Tulan2
04-09-2007, 01:51 PM
and yes her 'water' came out as well... lots of it..ha. mission 1 accomplished!....to be continued..
Now it was her turn to service me. She helped me out of my clothes (yes, they were still on!!) and stroked my already rock hard 'co..'' through my underwear. She helped me out of my briefs and started immediately attacking my 'prized possesion'. Pulling back and forth my foreskin till the head was gleaming, she suddenly engulfed my cock and did a mean BBBJ. She didn't spend too much at this as I was already on the verge and instructed her to cap me. She proceeded to cap me with her mouth and followed with another BJ session before mounting me cowboy. Didn't want to waste any more time and just carried her off and threw her on the bed before screwing her in missionary,. Her moaning was a great turn-on and she actually yelped loudly at one stage when I thrust deeply into her cunt and she was whimpering and saying things in 'thai' that I didn't understand (she may have been cursing me, for all I care!). She must have had another few mini orgasms as she was breathing heavily and sighing and finally I exploded into her pussy with a thrust that brought another scream from her..that was another great screw!.

We then proceeded to the bathtub which was filled just nicely to the brim but started to overflow the moment I got in. Didn't bother her and she just let the water overflow all over the bathroom floor!. Had the standard MP soap and wash down with tit fuck and bathtub BBBJ. Nothing to shout about and had her shower me in the end. Dried myself and proceeded to round 2 on the bed. Took me a while to get it up again .Must say that she was really hardworking in this respect. She was coaxing with HJ, BBBJ, oil massage etc and it took a while before my lil' bro rose to the occasion. WE ended with another great doggy screw which had her leaking again!!. This chick really knows how to cum!!!.
For sure will RTF before she leaves for LOS next week!!!