PDA

View Full Version : Short story after my graduation

Jessitan94
10-09-2019, 04:53 PM
This story contains 90% truth of my life and the names are changed.

This happen last year where I graduated from my school. I was a bit slack that I didn't do much searching for job during my final semester.

I didn't have job for months and it was Chinese New year and we went to relatives house for visit and they kept asking what job I had and my mum faked my employment status so we don't lose face to my other cousins.

I was desperate in finding job as I need money as well since my mum cut my allowance after I graduated.

My bf found a job even before he graduated and I was proud but at the same time feeling depress as I couldn't find a job

After Chinese New year I tot everything clam down but my mum kept nagging me to find a job asap

I tried a lot of companies but didn't get shortlisted.

I was bored and desperate for money, I happen to met a friend who share the same date as me for not finding a job, but able to get income.

I was curious so I call her out for a drink to see what good deal she is doing.

The following day, we met at Starbucks and had a drink and Jolene told me that she is doing great and now she can enjoy life with good income.

I was envy and asked her what did she do, at first she told me she do sales but I wasn't convince and I kept pressing her and finally she told me that she got herself a sugar daddy and ask me not to tell her bf (whom is also my uni friend)

I was shocked. Unable to say anything as this is clearly betrayal to her bf. She told me not to tell her bf and I promised her.

Then after she know my situation, she suggested me to give it a try to see if I like it.

I hesitated as this is kind of like selling body, I told her

But she assure me that it is not, is more like having a daddy to support you financially and the sex portion is like a duty to please your dad, just like how you please your bf.

I told her we haven't reach that stage yet..

Jolene: then you should use this chance to train. With a cheeky smile on her face.

She told me that she has some lobang if I wanted to try and some of the guys are super rich, but not that young.

I told her I will consider

Jessitan94
10-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Went back to my house and got jagged by my mum again for not having a job and just slacking around

The nagging continues until I told her that I found a job, a sales job. Then I can see her relieve that I finally found a job and celebrate for me by cooking a good meal.

She asked about my company and when I started work, so I told her (fake one of course) and will start next Monday.

After the good meal, I told my bf as well since my mum will tell him eventually so might as well. And he was happy for me as well.

After saying goodnight to my bf, I lie on the bed, unable to sleep as I was hesitant to take up this job.

I was wide awake until next morning then I decided to drop Jolene a message that I will join.

Jolene took a while to reply as she just woke up at her sugar daddy place (well they must have good action all night) that asking me to take a few pictures of myself and ask for my size.

Undeestood what she meant and I quickly send her some of my picture.

Jolene reply that the picture not good enough... Asking me to wear uniform if I have or some bikini picture so that the customer will know what they are choosing.

I manage to find my secondary school uniform and took a bikini shot as well and send it to her

She told me to wait for awhile if successful, she will let me know. I waited to see if there is any acceptance and shortly around 15mins later, she replied me that there is one sugar daddy that interested in me and wish to meet me in person. The sugar daddy will pay for this Meetup and if I don't like I can reject.

I accepted and will be meeting this sugar daddy this afternoon. I prepare myself and went down to meet my first ever sugar daddy.

I reached the meeting place and then I saw my sugar daddy came after verifying that I am the person.

He is rather old, he was like in his 50s but doesn't seems to be rich, I was hesitated to continue but before I wanting to leave, he told me what I needed in terms of cash. I stay calm and decided to ask for a figure that normal grad won't be able to earn and didn't know that he agreed.

Straight away he pass me a stake of bills and asked if this is enough.

I nodded

luvuass
10-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Nice thread cumming up, will camp for the next update

diputs1269
10-09-2019, 06:50 PM
Nice start, another supporter here.

Dallaza
10-09-2019, 07:40 PM
Nice start sis, do continue :)

sexdonut
10-09-2019, 07:42 PM
Camping here too!!

mike3329
10-09-2019, 10:40 PM
Good start. It will be interesting to get the sugar-baby's POV first hand. Looking forward to the update soon.....:D

FollowAss
10-09-2019, 11:10 PM
Seems like a nice story, please continue TS :)

meijipcc
11-09-2019, 05:21 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

basfreak
11-09-2019, 06:25 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Capricorn69
11-09-2019, 10:48 AM
Can't wait for the story to continue. Hmmm... after she got the money... what he want from her ?:)

harper
11-09-2019, 11:50 PM
Nice build up. Waiting for more

otamay
12-09-2019, 12:19 AM
Great start here, please write more.

madpig88
12-09-2019, 05:17 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.

sponge05
12-09-2019, 06:23 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

rawboy83
12-09-2019, 08:34 AM
please share more updates ts, it's a nice story.

bitofnonsense
12-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Please continue sis, very good story!

RexL
12-09-2019, 03:33 PM
camping for more!

Cavaliers
12-09-2019, 11:26 PM
Camping here too for more updates :)

Truthful
13-09-2019, 06:47 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

Jessitan94
13-09-2019, 09:11 AM
I was astounded but his decision and looking at the pile of money really make me tempted.

While I was deciding, my bf msg me and ask if I am nervous for my new job and prep me alot on what to take note on my first day of job.

I was about to give up this sugar daddy offer and be truthful to my bf but then my heart pull me back.

Thinking of the sadness that my family and my bf would feel if they know the truth, I decided to take up this offer

The old man smiled and gently touched my hand and ask if I wanted to see his room.

With that I nodded and said yes

Jessitan94
13-09-2019, 09:15 AM
He was holding my hand as we went up to his room and I was nervous as this is my first time doing such thing with a stranger.

He bring me to his room and showed me his vip suite. It was indeed big and classy

Old man(Jerry): take a sit, don't be nervous

Me: okay

I walk towards the sofa and sit down

Jerry: not to worry, understand that this is your first time.. I will be gentle

After saying that, he came towards me and turn my face towards him and we started to kiss

Jessitan94
13-09-2019, 09:26 AM
His tongue came into my mouth and slowly lick all my teeth and our tongue slowly fight together.

His hand proceed to go underneath my bra and started to touch my boobs. I was a bit resistance to his movement but had to endure it

He then slowly bring my hand to his groin area to touch his dick and his dick was not that hard at that point of time

I slowly run his dick while kissing him and instead of him getting hard, I got myself wet by touching his dick.

We stopped kissing and Jerry request me to give him a bj

He unzipped his pants and showed me his dick and I kneel down to start sucking his dick.

I have a fantasy to suck dick but really didn't done it before and this is my first time doing it so Jerry feel a little pain and slowly guide me on how to do it. I slowly adjusted and manage to do it well to make his dick hard.

mike3329
13-09-2019, 10:16 AM
I have a fantasy to suck dick but really didn't done it before and this is my first time doing it so Jerry feel a little pain and slowly guide me on how to do it. I slowly adjusted and manage to do it well to make his dick hard.

....and you are making some of us hard too...please go on...don't stop!! :D

@h-BeN
13-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Naise.......

Ah hai
14-09-2019, 12:03 AM
waiting and camping for more update!

Camryaltis
14-09-2019, 12:21 AM
Carry on pls. Gd story.

Cash8877
14-09-2019, 06:26 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

FaceBuku
14-09-2019, 06:48 PM
Nice story, camping here too!

sexdonut
14-09-2019, 10:02 PM
Looking forward to more updates :)

killer_pussy
14-09-2019, 10:42 PM
Interesting, very interesting

harper
14-09-2019, 10:42 PM
This story reminds me of a hk movie starring simon yam and charlene choi...

rhodes101
14-09-2019, 11:36 PM
This story reminds me of a hk movie starring simon yam and charlene choi...

What movie is that?

steamsauna
14-09-2019, 11:51 PM
Support and camping for more!

MPLover
15-09-2019, 06:31 AM
really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.

garion
15-09-2019, 05:25 PM
Getting hard now. Can't wait for the next instalment.

i^Xi0n
16-09-2019, 05:13 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

Informer
16-09-2019, 08:38 AM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming. :)

otamay
16-09-2019, 08:53 PM
So hard reading here, sis please don't stop.

Floppydick
17-09-2019, 05:22 AM
Keep it flowing!

KTVbuddy
17-09-2019, 08:17 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this story.

diputs1269
17-09-2019, 03:53 PM
....and you are making some of us hard too...please go on...don't stop!! :D

Yes not just our bros hard and I believe some sistas wet also, hehe.

KnowItAll
18-09-2019, 05:18 AM
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...

curiousSG
18-09-2019, 06:39 AM
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.

Jessitan94
18-09-2019, 09:00 AM
I gave Jerry a short blowjob and can feel that his dick getting bigger in my mouth.

Jerry told me to switch to 69 position as he wanted to lick my clean shaven pussy while I blow him

I never get kicked by anyone before on my pussy and the feeling at first was tingly but after a while it felt great.

After 69 position I lie down on the sofa and understand what he going to do, I slowly open my leg wide.

Before Jerry proceed to insert, I told him to put on condom but he assure me that he has no illness or anything and showed me the report that he is alright but I still feel not comfortable.

He went off to his jacket and took a stack of $50 dollar note and put on the table and say it will be mine if I allow.

I hesitated and decided to give it a go since he is clean and the money was the temptation as well.

He proceed to insert his dick into my pussy and start pumping me.

Me: ahhh ahhhh

Jerry: you are so tight.

I was shy getting fucked by old man.

He proceed to lick and suck my nipple while fucking me. The feeling was good to me as this has been a while since I felt this great as my current bf wants to wait until marriage then we have sex.

Jerry's dick wasn't that big but enough to satisfy me. We changed to cowgirl position and I start to ride on him .

I cum a number of times during the session before Jerry release his load in my pussy.

VRossi1980
18-09-2019, 10:51 AM
love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.

robotics
18-09-2019, 11:14 AM
Seems like a nice story, please continue TS :D

unsung80
18-09-2019, 12:19 PM
I gave Jerry a short blowjob and can feel that his dick getting bigger in my mouth.

Jerry told me to switch to 69 position as he wanted to lick my clean shaven pussy while I blow him

I never get kicked by anyone before on my pussy and the feeling at first was tingly but after a while it felt great.

After 69 position I lie down on the sofa and understand what he going to do, I slowly open my leg wide.

Before Jerry proceed to insert, I told him to put on condom but he assure me that he has no illness or anything and showed me the report that he is alright but I still feel not comfortable.

He went off to his jacket and took a stack of $50 dollar note and put on the table and say it will be mine if I allow.

I hesitated and decided to give it a go since he is clean and the money was the temptation as well.

He proceed to lick and suck my nipple while fucking me. The feeling was good to me as this has been a while since I felt this great as my current bf wants to wait until marriage then we have sex.

Jerry's dick wasn't that big but enough to satisfy me. We changed to cowgirl position and I start to ride on him .

I cum a number of times during the session before Jerry release his load in my pussy.

Guys so you see, is not the size. LOL

Capricorn69
18-09-2019, 03:14 PM

The old man showed you what report to confirm he is clean ?

diputs1269
18-09-2019, 04:35 PM
Oh 69 is my favourite position. Sis first time meet up cip not scare pregnant?

BK4ever
19-09-2019, 06:20 AM
this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.

LaIslaBonita
19-09-2019, 09:25 AM
Very nice story TS, please continue :)

Nomsit
19-09-2019, 09:52 AM
Enjoying the story, do continue TS

JustANewbie
19-09-2019, 10:55 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

Jessitan94
20-09-2019, 09:26 AM
Jerry lie on the sofa as he was exhausted during the session. After the deed, I went to clean myself up and checking through my handphone as I heard vibration sound when I was having sex.

After checking through my handphone, I saw my bf message me to check my new job environment.

I told him that the work is great and the colleagues are good to me.

He was happy that I am happy with my new job and told me to be happy and if anything wrong do share with him

Jerry then went to clean himself up and told me that he had a meeting to attend. And check with me on tmr schedule. I told him I am available between 9 to 5pm on weekday only as stated by my friend who introduce me to this.

Jerry noted and asked me to meet him same place same time.

After leaving his place, I walk around the mall until 5pm then I head back home.

After reaching home, my mum asked how was my first day at work and I told her it's great. She was happy that I found myself a job just that she don't know the actual job that I am doing.

After showering and dinner, I head back to bed and my bf called and we had a long conversation of lies on my first day of work.

After chatting, I lie down on bed thinking if this is the right choice. But because of money and the happiness of my mum and my bf thinking that I found a job, it is a correct choice for now.

The night was long and I couldn't sleep and then I receive a msg from Jerry to meet him at 12pm.

I msg him back with, okay, thinking that this is just a transaction of companionship

I eye lid getting heavier and then I fall asleep till tmr morning where I woke up by my mum at 7.20am

I was annoyed as I was suppose to meet Jerry at 12pm, but before I shouted, the recollection of my lies quickly sprung my body up and prepare to go to "work"

acidicavex
20-09-2019, 09:31 AM
Surprise you never mention about the CIP thought never run thru about getting pregnant?? not even going for morning after pills? :eek:

Jerry lie on the sofa as he was exhausted during the session. After the deed, I went to clean myself up and checking through my handphone as I heard vibration sound when I was having sex.

After checking through my handphone, I saw my bf message me to check my new job environment.

I told him that the work is great and the colleagues are good to me.

He was happy that I am happy with my new job and told me to be happy and if anything wrong do share with him

Jerry then went to clean himself up and told me that he had a meeting to attend. And check with me on tmr schedule. I told him I am available between 9 to 5pm on weekday only as stated by my friend who introduce me to this.

Jerry noted and asked me to meet him same place same time.

After leaving his place, I walk around the mall until 5pm then I head back home.

After reaching home, my mum asked how was my first day at work and I told her it's great. She was happy that I found myself a job just that she don't know the actual job that I am doing.

After showering and dinner, I head back to bed and my bf called and we had a long conversation of lies on my first day of work.

After chatting, I lie down on bed thinking if this is the right choice. But because of money and the happiness of my mum and my bf thinking that I found a job, it is a correct choice for now.

The night was long and I couldn't sleep and then I receive a msg from Jerry to meet him at 12pm.

I msg him back with, okay, thinking that this is just a transaction of companionship

I eye lid getting heavier and then I fall asleep till tmr morning where I woke up by my mum at 7.20am

I was annoyed as I was suppose to meet Jerry at 12pm, but before I shouted, the recollection of my lies quickly sprung my body up and prepare to go to "work"

Jessitan94
20-09-2019, 10:08 AM
Surprise you never mention about the CIP thought never run thru about getting pregnant?? not even going for morning after pills? :eek:

Nope cause it is my safe period.

acidicavex
20-09-2019, 10:12 AM
i see sorry to disrupt your story pls contiune :)Nope cause it is my safe period.

babelia
20-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Very nice story, please continue :)

Jessitan94
20-09-2019, 10:47 AM
After leaving the house, I went to bank to deposit the money that Jerry gave and after that went to Starbucks to have a drink before meeting Jerry.

It was about 12pm, I was waiting at the place for Jerry and an hour has passed, still he is not here yet, so I decided to drop him a message but he didn't reply.

Waited until 3pm, I decided to leave as he might have something urgent need to attend.

I reach home about 6pm and after dinner and shower, I receive a message from Jerry that he wanted to terminate this transaction, no need to refund him anything.

I was puzzled on why this is happening and heard from my friend that his wife found out his activity that's why he wish to terminate it

I wasn't sad or happy just that my source of income will cease. But luckily the amount that Jerry gave me is enough for me to survive for a few months

This is just one part of my experience after graduation. Not sure if I should share something older, (meaning in my school days or should wait for something happening to happen)

Of course after that my friend tries to introduce me to some other daddies but I rejected because I feel guilty towards my bf.

godslayer007
20-09-2019, 11:03 AM
Sounds like you are conflicted but, Life is full of worries and doubts. Always have a plan B and live a life without regrets. =)

Naka_Timo
20-09-2019, 11:29 AM
Very nice story, please continue :)

Thanks for upping, returned points.

dailymirror
20-09-2019, 12:04 PM

harper
20-09-2019, 02:26 PM
Eagerly anticipating your next installment

otamay
20-09-2019, 02:44 PM
This is just one part of my experience after graduation. Not sure if I should share something older, (meaning in my school days or should wait for something happening to happen)

Of course after that my friend tries to introduce me to some other daddies but I rejected because I feel guilty towards my bf.

Nice updates by Sis here, since you reject other daddies no harm sharing your school days stories.

Siriusam
20-09-2019, 02:55 PM
Curious how much did u make from that one day of 'work' if you are willing to share.

kanachu38
20-09-2019, 05:05 PM
After leaving the house, I went to bank to deposit the money that Jerry gave and after that went to Starbucks to have a drink before meeting Jerry.

It was about 12pm, I was waiting at the place for Jerry and an hour has passed, still he is not here yet, so I decided to drop him a message but he didn't reply.

Waited until 3pm, I decided to leave as he might have something urgent need to attend.

I reach home about 6pm and after dinner and shower, I receive a message from Jerry that he wanted to terminate this transaction, no need to refund him anything.

I was puzzled on why this is happening and heard from my friend that his wife found out his activity that's why he wish to terminate it

I wasn't sad or happy just that my source of income will cease. But luckily the amount that Jerry gave me is enough for me to survive for a few months

In the end did you have sex with your bf after the incident?

EagleF15
20-09-2019, 06:27 PM

Fully agreed taht this is a nice story.

NastyThaiboy
21-09-2019, 08:35 AM
this is a nice story!  

setting up my tent here to wait for more. :)

Naka_Timo
21-09-2019, 01:31 PM
Eagerly anticipating your next installment

Thanks for upping, up u back.

JJMagic
22-09-2019, 07:08 AM
nice story TS, sure hope there will be more updates.

jiachitstory
22-09-2019, 04:09 PM
Very good story, big thanks!!

ilfj85
23-09-2019, 02:52 AM
Good perspective, thanks!

Pinkcarrot
23-09-2019, 05:30 PM
Interesting idea!

diputs1269
25-09-2019, 09:09 PM
Sis any more nice updates.

Jessitan94
30-09-2019, 10:46 AM
I started to find jobs again before the money that Jerry gave me depletes. After weeks of finding, I manage to found a sales job, although the pay wasn't high but still is a job for me.

The first week was to introduce the company environment and started contacting potential buyers. After three weeks, I felt pressure as I was not doing well in my sales, and was pressured by my supervisor to get more sales.

My seniors were too busy with their own sales to guide me along. I was stressed by the working environment and decided to quite and my supervisor allow me to quit without serving notice as he knew that I am not suitable to this job and no harm for me to leave immediately

I was depressed and didn't know what to say. I was walking down the empty street as everyone is busy working while I am walking down the street, jobless.

I took out my phone and scroll through my WhatsApp, saw Jolene message... I hesitated and decided to call her.

After talking to her on my situation, she asked me if I want to come back to join her?

I hesitated

Jessitan94
30-09-2019, 11:18 AM
Before i made my decision, one of my client call me and ask he wanted to know more about the product that I was selling but i told him that I am not selling the product any more as i have left the job.

The client was shocked and he told me that I am pretty good in selling the product, it was a pity for him that he would need to find another sales person to purchase this product.

i was restless, disappointed and sit in the cafe alone because if i didnt resign, i might have gotten this deal, at least i can push myself for a few more months.

with that I told Jolene that I am in.

She told me that if i would like to take on other nationality?

I asked the nationality and was given from India, there is one guy interested in me previously but i rejected without knowing more information.

I was hesitant to go with it but the price he pay is indeed quite high. with that I took it.

Jolene forward me the address and asked me to go down this evening to meet the guy.

I agreed.

I message my mum that I will be on OT today and will not be coming home till my job has complete.

around 7pm, i reached the guy's place, i was nervous and he came out and bring me in. he looks like in this 40s, working in finance industry. While on the lift, he was touching my butt and we kissed each other when the lift door closed.

Jessitan94
30-09-2019, 12:42 PM
Our kisses are non-stop and we head straight to his house and we were still frenching then.

when we went into the house, he strip my clothes off and left me naked and his hand were touching my boobs and pussy. I actually felt great being touched like this as my bf would not touch me this since even heavy petting is not allow in his dictionary before marriage.

i was thirst for sex, and i knew it when my body react to his action. i went into his pants and touch his erected dick and proceed to give his dick a rub. his dick was really long and big and this is the first time i have encountered a real Indian nationality. never would i have thought that I will have sex with an Indian.

he really squeeze by boobs hard and I help him to strip off his pants.

Capricorn69
30-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Our kisses are non-stop and we head straight to his house and we were still frenching then.

when we went into the house, he strip my clothes off and left me naked and his hand were touching my boobs and pussy. I actually felt great being touched like this as my bf would not touch me this since even heavy petting is not allow in his dictionary before marriage.

i was thirst for sex, and i knew it when my body react to his action. i went into his pants and touch his erected dick and proceed to give his dick a rub. his dick was really long and big and this is the first time i have encountered a real Indian nationality. never would i have thought that I will have sex with an Indian.

he really squeeze by boobs hard and I help him to strip off his pants.

Indian can give you a great fuck :)

BuddingSpring
30-09-2019, 05:40 PM
Interesting! Camping for more updates!

diputs1269
30-09-2019, 10:52 PM
Nice juicy updates here, more please.

Jessitan94
08-10-2019, 09:39 AM
After stripping him off,no saw his black hard dick standing firm at me. He then push me down and ask me to suck his dick

I obliged and suck his black cock. It was really big and long as I suck I nearly choke myself

But as I suck, I got used to it and kept sucking his cock and look at his satisfied expression. After bbbj for 5 mins, I can sense that he is cumming. I took up the speed and he cum inside my mouth.

He though that I am going to spit out and he went to take the tissue but instead, I swallow

He was shocked when he saw me swallow.

Me: that's was big and nice.

After hearing this, his expression was quite funny as this is the first time he heard a Chinese lady praise him. Usually they will just get it done quickly and fell dirty sucking his dick.

I don't know what got into me but I was horny after bj him.

mike3329
08-10-2019, 12:27 PM
He though that I am going to spit out and he went to take the tissue but instead, I swallow

Wow! Good girl. It is always extremely arousing when a girl swallows without being asked and especially if she smacks her lips and runs her tongue to lick up every last drop....

TS will be a huge success and richly rewarded if she continues to provide such great services! :D

BuddingSpring
08-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Nice steamy encounter TS! Let me know if you are still looking for SDs, would be glad to engage your 1st class services :):)

ilovetosex123
08-10-2019, 01:17 PM
Camping....

Jackika
08-10-2019, 02:08 PM
Nice story sis, please continue :)

Capricorn69
08-10-2019, 03:31 PM
After stripping him off,no saw his black hard dick standing firm at me. He then push me down and ask me to suck his dick

I obliged and suck his black cock. It was really big and long as I suck I nearly choke myself

But as I suck, I got used to it and kept sucking his cock and look at his satisfied expression. After bbbj for 5 mins, I can sense that he is cumming. I took up the speed and he cum inside my mouth.

After hearing this, his expression was quite funny as this is the first time he heard a Chinese lady praise him. Usually they will just get it done quickly and fell dirty sucking his dick.

So now you know Indian cock taste real good :)

borget
08-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Support nice story..

diputs1269
08-10-2019, 09:29 PM
So nice to know that sis cim and swallowed, too bad no chance for me so far.

Can I have more juicy updates, cheers!

Rodalph
08-10-2019, 10:39 PM
Nice story, please post more

hawk007
10-10-2019, 03:05 AM
I guess there must be some rich bros interviewing her now...
No worries about job now.

otamay
10-10-2019, 09:54 AM
Such juicy update makes me hard reading, more updates please.

LindelofBoleh
10-10-2019, 01:39 PM
More juicy updates please, thanks! :D

harper
10-10-2019, 09:26 PM
TS, pls keep going...i want to know towards the end if u r still with a sugar daddy..haha

ibanezjem555
10-10-2019, 09:51 PM
Interesting :)

madpig88
11-10-2019, 06:22 AM
Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.

lobangkingz
11-10-2019, 08:31 AM
really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.

curiousSG
14-10-2019, 06:48 AM
this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.

Jessitan94
14-10-2019, 03:59 PM
My pussy are already wet after giving him a BJ. He wanted to clean himself as he was already done shooting out but i stopped him. I told him that I wanted more for myself.

He turned around with a pervert look and told me if I can make him stand again, then he will consider giving it to me.

I went down and continue to gave him BJ

Indian: you little chinese bitch.... you do suck really well, i am impressed.

I gave him a sexy wink and he was totally aroused by my dirty look. after few minutes of BJ, his dick gets harder and my pussy gets wetter.

He laid me down on the sofa and we changed to 69 position as he was licking my wet pussy while I gave him BJ.

he insert his tongue into my pussy and the feeling was great and i getting wetter and wetter each time he licks

Me: Can we...

Indian: fucked?

I nodded.

Indian: Of course my bitch, come here.

He took a pack of condom and wear it before inserting his dick into my pussy in missionary position.

His dick was big and long that I was in pain but felt great getting fuck by him with a long and big dick.

while fucking me, we french each other passionately.

PasteMeSome
14-10-2019, 05:42 PM
Nice update sis, please keep going! :)

ibanezjem555
14-10-2019, 10:34 PM
Carry On Sis

mike3329
14-10-2019, 11:03 PM
.... but i stopped him. I told him that I wanted more for myself.

He turned around with a pervert look and told me if I can make him stand again, then he will consider giving it to me.

Haha...now Jess has made most of us hard again, so who is going to give 'it' to us??

Just jess-ting....tks for that nice, arousing update! :D

letshigh5
15-10-2019, 11:25 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

mike3329
15-10-2019, 02:16 PM
Just upped TS (Jessitan94) 17 rep points in appreciation for sharing her juicy experiences with us.

Looking forward to more shares. Pls make us hard again...lol :D

Capricorn69
15-10-2019, 03:27 PM
My pussy are already wet after giving him a BJ. He wanted to clean himself as he was already done shooting out but i stopped him. I told him that I wanted more for myself.

I went down and continue to gave him BJ

Indian: you little chinese bitch.... you do suck really well, i am impressed.

I gave him a sexy wink and he was totally aroused by my dirty look. after few minutes of BJ, his dick gets harder and my pussy gets wetter.

He laid me down on the sofa and we changed to 69 position as he was licking my wet pussy while I gave him BJ.

he insert his tongue into my pussy and the feeling was great and i getting wetter and wetter each time he licks

Me: Can we...

Indian: fucked?

I nodded.

Indian: Of course my bitch, come here.

He took a pack of condom and wear it before inserting his dick into my pussy in missionary position.

His dick was big and long that I was in pain but felt great getting fuck by him with a long and big dick.

while fucking me, we french each other passionately.

So now you rather be fucked by Indian right? :)

mcpussface
15-10-2019, 11:01 PM
Please share more updates TS, it's a nice story.

Jessitan94
18-10-2019, 02:06 PM
We changed to cowgirl position so that I can take incharge of the action and the speed that I want.

The Indian guy took a rest and watch me perform the job with him smiling with satisfaction.

I was riding him like mad, as the feeling of getting fuck by huge penis is indeed great.

I cum a few times before he release his load in the condom

I was sweaty and was panting

Indian guy: wow you are so good. Didn't know Chinese girl are so wild.

I smile shyly

Indian guy: go get a shower.

He proceed to gave me a towel as well.

After showering, he pointed at the stack of money on the table and I thank him before I left.

I went back home quietly and didn't disturb my mom and had another round of shower.

I kept thinking on the session that I had with the indian guy and it was really great.

So a few more guys introduce by my friend and I go ahead with them, the feeling is not as great though is good but not as great.

I knew why my female friends kept emphasis on the size of the duck as for me it really matters.

Jobs kept coming but the feeling wasn't great as the selection of indian nationality wasn't there.

Capricorn69
18-10-2019, 03:38 PM
You should choose Indian from now on. They are really great fucker :)

Oda007
18-10-2019, 11:42 PM
good story, so far so good

madpig88
19-10-2019, 05:18 AM

Vongolaking
19-10-2019, 11:11 PM
Great story

i^Xi0n
20-10-2019, 05:12 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

otamay
20-10-2019, 09:37 PM
Please continue to write on your next engagement.

rhodes101
21-10-2019, 11:35 PM
Sounds like Alicia Low story

KnowItAll
22-10-2019, 05:18 AM
really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...

Jessitan94
22-10-2019, 02:33 PM
Its been 4 months since i have been on this line and I felt guilty doing it especially when I had a BF.

I decided to look for a job again and it was quick in finding a new job as a project assistant, and i left my escort job after that.

Standard 8 to 6 job, where i can be more proud to share my experience with my BF. Although my BF told me not to switch job too fast as it wont be good in resume. (because of my "fake job" which makes him think this way)

In my job, I was attached to various project manager and most of the managers are foreigners and I need to get use to their working style every time. As for me, I switch to various projects whenever there is a need.

Soon after, my BF proposed to me and I agreed and he became my fiance

We are planning for our wedding the year after next as we are preparing for our finances. I though we can proceed on with sex but he objected as he told me that we can only have sex after our wedding. As he wanted to keep it as a memorable activity.

I understood where he is coming from and oblige to his request. But after 2 months after his proposal, I was getting horny, i masturbate myself frequently and thinking of getting a one night stand but i endure it until one day when i met one of my manager from India, my mind just went wild.

I was introduce to my project manager where we are handling one site for IT deployment. As an assistant, I help him to take down minutes and handling of documentation.

This project manager was in his 40s as we have a lunch session to understand each other better as we will be working closely with one another for the next 5 months.

The first month was calm as we just got to know each other and were just colleague and he also knew about my engagement. But things started to change from the second month onward.

It all started with a drinking session with the client

Jessitan94
22-10-2019, 03:00 PM
We are drinking with the client to discuss on the project matter and I drank a little too much that i get myself a bit drunk.

It was about 12am, and we decided to leave the place. As I was a bit drunk, I am unable to walk properly. my project manager saw my situation and initiate to bring me home, and i agree and gave him my address.

We went to his car and I receive a message from my fiance and asked if i have going home. I told him I am on my way home and my manager is sending me home.

My fiance was relieve that someone is bringing me home. Never did he know that my project manager didnt bring me home, instead we reach a hotel without me knowing as I was knock out after texting back my fiance.

I felt someone was carrying me and thought that I was dreaming, cause i had dream of someone carrying me up to some room for sex. I heard noises, sound of the lift and the sound of the door opening. I was placed down on bed and suddenly, I open my eyes and saw my project manager standing naked in front of me and found myself naked as well.

he came towards me and started kissing me. I tried to resist but i was out of strength and also my other half was keen to have sex with him. after a few minutes of struggling, i accepted his advancement, and we french each other while his hand was touching my boobs.

my hand went down to touch his dick and his dick was big and thick. I wanted to stick his dick into my pussy real fast. I slowly position his dick to my pussy area, signalling for fuck.

He knew that hint and he went straight to it

RenJaiZiangFuk
22-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Nice update ts, please keep going

Capricorn69
22-10-2019, 03:38 PM
We are drinking with the client to discuss on the project matter and I drank a little too much that i get myself a bit drunk.

It was about 12am, and we decided to leave the place. As I was a bit drunk, I am unable to walk properly. my project manager saw my situation and initiate to bring me home, and i agree and gave him my address.

We went to his car and I receive a message from my fiance and asked if i have going home. I told him I am on my way home and my manager is sending me home.

My fiance was relieve that someone is bringing me home. Never did he know that my project manager didnt bring me home, instead we reach a hotel without me knowing as I was knock out after texting back my fiance.

I felt someone was carrying me and thought that I was dreaming, cause i had dream of someone carrying me up to some room for sex. I heard noises, sound of the lift and the sound of the door opening. I was placed down on bed and suddenly, I open my eyes and saw my project manager standing naked in front of me and found myself naked as well.

he came towards me and started kissing me. I tried to resist but i was out of strength and also my other half was keen to have sex with him. after a few minutes of struggling, i accepted his advancement, and we french each other while his hand was touching my boobs.

my hand went down to touch his dick and his dick was big and thick. I wanted to stick his dick into my pussy real fast. I slowly position his dick to my pussy area, signalling for fuck.

He knew that hint and he went straight to it

That's great. You really love Indian dick now :)

madpig88
23-10-2019, 05:19 AM

Siriusam
23-10-2019, 10:09 AM
wow getting raped by an Indian :eek:

otamay
23-10-2019, 10:43 AM
Oh...lucky Indian manager. Sis please continue.

mike3329
23-10-2019, 11:08 AM

I would hardly call this a rape. TS was a more than a willing 'victim'. In fact she seems to have developed a taste/preference for Indian dicks! :D

Capricorn69
23-10-2019, 02:05 PM
After she tasted it once, she become addicted :)

Jay Chou
23-10-2019, 02:23 PM
I would hardly call this a rape. TS was a more than a willing 'victim'. In fact she seems to have developed a taste/preference for Indian dicks! :D

Up u bro. 😊

ubsolaa
23-10-2019, 09:30 PM
Camping for more updates!

Cash8877
24-10-2019, 06:26 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

Leo1966
24-10-2019, 09:14 AM
This story reminds me of a similar thing that happened when I was working at a bank few years back. There was a Head of Dept who is a married Indian guy having an affair with his single Chinese staff. He is about in the late 40s and a plump guy but is rich though. And the staff is a young and beautiful Chinese girl about 20+ old. Sometimes I wonder why some girls prefer Indian dick.

nuclearkid
24-10-2019, 11:58 AM
In some cases, the dick smells of money. Haha

SteveNicol4
25-10-2019, 12:58 AM
Very nice story TS, please keep going :)

madpig88
25-10-2019, 05:16 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

bignehneh
25-10-2019, 07:01 AM
Big dick still wins over small dick

NastyThaiboy
25-10-2019, 08:47 AM
I really like this story!     

setting up my tent here for more updates. :)

Jessitan94
25-10-2019, 09:27 AM
He fuck me hard and I was in pain and in enjoyment when we are in missionary position. I was moaning and looking at him seductively.

He was enjoying every moment and his hand was busy grabbing my boobs while fucking me.

Then we change to doggy position and he fuck me from the back. He was spanking my butt while fucking me on the position. I felt pleasure. Soon after, feeling that he was cumming, he took out his dick from my pussy and turn me around and shoot his cum on my face

The hot cum was sliding down from my face and I saw his satisfied expression and he lie down on bed after that. Me too, I was tired and drunk as well and went into a deep sleep

Bery
25-10-2019, 10:30 AM
From my Indian friends:
She is FBI! Fucked By Indian!
And they say: Once you go black, you cannot turn back!

diputs1269
25-10-2019, 11:02 PM
Such hot and nice update from sis, is it true that hot cum is good for facial?

MouParkLorry
26-10-2019, 01:58 AM
Nice story sis, support!

KnowItAll
26-10-2019, 05:15 AM
really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...

otamay
26-10-2019, 01:32 PM
Nice write up from sis makes me hard reading, more please.

Capricorn69
26-10-2019, 03:22 PM
He fuck me hard and I was in pain and in enjoyment when we are in missionary position. I was moaning and looking at him seductively.

He was enjoying every moment and his hand was busy grabbing my boobs while fucking me.

Then we change to doggy position and he fuck me from the back. He was spanking my butt while fucking me on the position. I felt pleasure. Soon after, feeling that he was cumming, he took out his dick from my pussy and turn me around and shoot his cum on my face

The hot cum was sliding down from my face and I saw his satisfied expression and he lie down on bed after that. Me too, I was tired and drunk as well and went into a deep sleep

Why you did not suck his dick? Or you going to do it in the next fucking session ? :)

KLKOOL
27-10-2019, 06:55 PM
Hope there is more to cum

ibanezjem555
27-10-2019, 10:19 PM
Interesting..

genred
27-10-2019, 11:12 PM
Enjoying the story sis, please keep going :)

curiousSG
28-10-2019, 06:38 AM
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.

gemini6969
28-10-2019, 10:54 AM

She like to be raped by Indian :D

AngrierFace
28-10-2019, 01:17 PM
Very good read, thanks a lot!

Jessitan94
28-10-2019, 02:04 PM
Woke up in the morning and found my manager is just right beside me, looking at my naked body. The cum on my face was wiped off by him as well.

I pretended to be shocked and cover myself up with blanket.

Me: where am I?

Manager: chill girl, you were drunk, so I bring you here.

Me: why am I makes?

Manager: well... Things happen.

Me: why you do this to me.

I slapped him on his face.

Manager: wow you are violent.

Me: you are a pervert. You rape me.

Manager: well well

Then my phone rang, my fiance called me.

Manager: pick it up.

I pick it up and answer, while answering the call, my manager went down to my pussy area and start to lick my pussy.

The feeling was great and I endure because I cannot let my fiance know

Leo1966
28-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Pity your fiance. He thought he will be the first one to lick your pussy :eek:

touresty
28-10-2019, 04:24 PM
Nice update TS, please continue.

hagibis
28-10-2019, 06:06 PM
Hope to read more nice story.

nth213
28-10-2019, 08:00 PM
this is by far the best thread. not sure what to make out of this, but the story is simply amazing

ibanezjem555
28-10-2019, 08:09 PM
Wah, this Indian Manager kuai lan, lan lan chiong.
Kenna slap, still assault !
Typical Indian.. enjoy a little bit of pain.. turn him on.. :eek:

ibanezjem555
28-10-2019, 08:11 PM
Uppz Sis TS..

MarkClatterberg
28-10-2019, 11:18 PM
Keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

heroice
28-10-2019, 11:29 PM
Enjoying this story, please continue sis

NastyThaiboy
29-10-2019, 07:07 AM
I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates. :)

oOoLyRrAdoOo
29-10-2019, 07:16 AM
Hope not from JP Morgan. LOL!

Jessitan94
29-10-2019, 03:40 PM
My manager did so well in licking my pussy that I become wet and used my leg to grab his head to push it further in. The feeling of getting kicked was so great that I moan out load once I ended my phone call with my fiance.

Me: ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh.... Please dont....

My manager continue to lick my pussy until he got hard again.

He then insert his dick into my pussy and start fucking me hard again.

Manager: fucking warm and tight pussy... Chinese lady are indeed great, soft skin and slutty body figure.

Me: nooo, please don't....

Manager: I thought you like it?

Me: no please...

Manager: can't stop now.

My manager fucks me while squeezing my boobs and we started frenching passionately.

Few minutes later, he took out his dick and shoot all the cum on my naked body

Manager: fucking great. Great action, great pussy.

I quickly went off to the shower room and wash myself up, dress up and shouted fuck you, before I slam the door and left

My manager was laughing as he knew that I wouldn't do anything to him since I won't want my fiance to know I got fuck by my indian boss.

WarrantyLee
29-10-2019, 06:09 PM
Very good story sis, please continue!

MoonShading
29-10-2019, 06:27 PM
Camping for more updates.. :D

palvin
30-10-2019, 12:04 AM
There is one lady also shared with me how she ended up in her boss's room when they were on overseas business trip. They fucked and the boss made her swallow by holding her head as she gave him bbbj.

And this slutty girl told me that she keeps wanting indians to fuck her cos their dicks are thick, she wants her pussy to be teared. And she commented that its not her pussy which is loose, its the chinese man's dick which is not thick enough to be tight. Really damn slut!

goodyfellow
30-10-2019, 12:19 AM
Nice update sis … waiting for more!

madpig88
30-10-2019, 05:13 AM

Jessitan94
30-10-2019, 10:35 AM
He was right, I couldn't do anything to him as it is too risky for my to spell out all these and my fiance will get hurt by this episode.

I went back home and had a shower before I head to bed. At around evening time, my fiance called me to ask if I want to go out for dinner. I told him that my mum has cooked dinner and will be having dinner at home since I not feeling well.

Fiance: what happen, are you sick?

Me: no, just a little tired from work.

Fiance: okay, take care and rest well dear.

Me: okay.

After dinner with mum, I head back to bed to rest. I still couldn't believe that I fuck my manager and on top of that, I got wet just by thinking of him fucking me.

Am I a slut? Could be. Do I wanted more? I not so sure.

Jessitan94
30-10-2019, 10:42 AM
Sunday morning, I receive a good morning text from my fiance and at the same time, I receive a message from my manager asking if I can meet him later.

After replying my fiance, I was hesitate to reply my manager until he gave me a call to ask if I want to meet at his apartment. I reluctantly agreed over the phone.

My fiance ask if I want to meet him later and I told him I got appoinment

Without knowing, I dress quite sluty, low cut short dress.

I went to his apartment

unsung80
30-10-2019, 11:01 AM
oooooo, sis really love his thick cock despite slapping him. With my shorts down really to fap, also open a bag of chips and beer to standby. :D

Jessitan94
30-10-2019, 11:04 AM
Entering the gate of his premises and took the lift to his apartment. I gave a knock on his door.

He opened the door and pull me in and we started Frenching. My hand went down to touch his dick and was arouse just by touching his dick.

He touch my boobs then slowly move South to my pussy. I went down, unzip his pants and start giving him bbbj

Capricorn69
30-10-2019, 11:43 AM
It's confirm you are really addicted to Indian dick :)

Blackenrose
30-10-2019, 01:49 PM
After dinner with mum, I head back to bed to rest. I still couldn't believe that I fuck my manager and on top of that, I got wet just by thinking of him fucking me.

A hard choice, when your body says you want it, but your heart says no :rolleyes:

unsung80
30-10-2019, 02:15 PM
A hard choice, when your body says you want it, but your heart says no :rolleyes:

Indeed! Most men would have follow their dick instead of their brain. :p

Leo1966
30-10-2019, 03:41 PM
Wah, this Indian Manager kuai lan, lan lan chiong.
Kenna slap, still assault !
Typical Indian.. enjoy a little bit of pain.. turn him on.. :eek:

Sometimes I wonder why Indian like Chinese pussy.

Ergocomics
30-10-2019, 06:46 PM
Keep it coming sis, nice story! :)

diputs1269
31-10-2019, 12:14 AM
Sis, after tasting his dick once and now everytime you want. Please continue writing.

KTVbuddy
31-10-2019, 08:22 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this story.

otamay
31-10-2019, 10:48 PM
Thanks sis for the juicy updates, more please.

mike3329
31-10-2019, 11:52 PM
I still couldn't believe that I fuck my manager and on top of that, I got wet just by thinking of him fucking me.

TS, it would appear that you are getting addicted to the taste and feel of your manager's dick.

It is not surprising because although you feel that it is not right to cheat on your bf, the flesh is weak and you just cannot forget the experiences ...

I would not be surprised that when you try to ease your sexual tensions and fap; it is the image and memory of his thick, hard dick that acts as the trigger...

Yes u definitely want more....:D

madpig88
01-11-2019, 05:12 AM

Jessitan94
01-11-2019, 07:58 AM
I taste his big dick inside my no the with my tongue swirling around his dick, it was hard and big and not sure but I just want to suck more of his dick.

He then bring me to his bed and we change to 69 position where he kicks my pussy while I suck his dick

The feeling was great when he lick my pussy and after a while, we began to fuck. His dick is in my wet tight pussy, in and out motion brings me to another level of enjoyment.

I am submissive to his action and accommodate to him whenever I can. We change to cow girl position and I started to ride on him. I rode in a very high speed as with high speed, I can then feel the shiokness of letting him fuck me.

My boobs bouncing up and down and he sits up and we started Frenching until he cum in my pussy.

Informer
01-11-2019, 08:35 AM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming. :)

diputs1269
01-11-2019, 07:07 PM
So nice reading, please continue.

unsung80
01-11-2019, 11:29 PM
I taste his big dick inside my no the with my tongue swirling around his dick, it was hard and big and not sure but I just want to suck more of his dick.

He then bring me to his bed and we change to 69 position where he kicks my pussy while I suck his dick

The feeling was great when he lick my pussy and after a while, we began to fuck. His dick is in my wet tight pussy, in and out motion brings me to another level of enjoyment.

I am submissive to his action and accommodate to him whenever I can. We change to cow girl position and I started to ride on him. I rode in a very high speed as with high speed, I can then feel the shiokness of letting him fuck me.

My boobs bouncing up and down and he sits up and we started Frenching until he cum in my pussy.

U never hit any orgasm? Enjoying such a big cock in your pussy can be so enjoyable.

MPLover
02-11-2019, 06:19 AM
really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.

alvi23
02-11-2019, 09:56 AM
Keep going pls. I'm waiting for updates hehehe

Capricorn69
02-11-2019, 03:35 PM

Since you love Indian dick so much, I don't think you want your fiance's dick anymore :)

Jazzyblues
03-11-2019, 02:44 AM
If it was me, i would just make a daring go for my BF/GF already before the temptation got out of control. Better this way and the consequences before this alternate way which would probably end up in alot guilt and possibly broken relationship later on.

I guess i was lucky enough to be able to control barely in my relationship with my 1st GF. She wanted and so did i badly, but i did not want to do it because i knew we were incompatible in characteristics and she had to return to her home country one day soon. Did not want her to regret giving her 1st time to me. Had to play myself occassionally to control myself but on hindsight, thinking i was pretty dumb. Doubt many guys are as dumb as i am.

Wondered how TS's BF could control.... unless he's a monk

rawboy83
03-11-2019, 08:14 AM
do share more of this nice story TS!

Rahasia188
03-11-2019, 10:06 AM
Nice story!!! Please share more.

BK4ever
04-11-2019, 05:11 AM
thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.

Jessitan94
04-11-2019, 09:48 AM
After the deed was done, both of us lie down on his bed with his hand still grabbing on my boobs.

Manager: Jess, you are really skillful in sex, I bet your bf enjoys it.

I didn't answer him but just gave him a smile.

Then we went to shower together, I help to clean him up and his dick erected again, signalling for second round.

Without hesitation, we fucked in the bathroom. The sound of fucking was loud as it echo within the bathroom itself.

He fuck me from the back with one of my leg raised up and it felt really great then I hear my phone rang but I didn't bother to pick up as I am enjoying the moment of getting fuck by my manager.

Another load of cum went into my pussy and feeling his hot cum inside my pussy definitely is great.

We clean ourselves up and I went to check my handphone and saw a Miss call from my fiance and a message from him that he bought me a new handbag.

My manager saw my message and told me that today I am in a lucky strike, got a new handbag and have a great sex.

I ignore him and quickly change up and told him that I am leaving.

I went back he and saw a handbag in my room then my mum told me that my fiance bring it to my room as a surprise

I return the message to him with a big smile and thank you to him

The work week continue and nothing much happen as all of us were busy with work and the weekend came, struggling to meet my manager or my fiance but a message decides my decision as my manager went a urgent trip back to his hometown for family matter. So with that I go and meet with my fiance.

otamay
04-11-2019, 10:43 AM
Thanks sis for the nice update, cip again.

Leonikar
04-11-2019, 11:15 AM
Very nice story TS, support!

Jessitan94
06-11-2019, 03:34 PM
As I was with my fiance, my mind was thinking of my manager, the urge to have sex.

I know my fiance won't give me any sex or whatsoever and my manager is not around, I thought of pleasuring myself so after we went back home, I did the necessary of pleasuring myself. After pleasuring myself ,I went back to slp.

Sunday was also a boring day, my fiance was busy with his own family thus,I decided to hang out with my friends after I receive a message from my friend. The continuation of the from my friends gathering

steventan85
06-11-2019, 03:41 PM
As I was with my fiance, my mind was thinking of my manager, the urge to have sex.

I know my fiance won't give me any sex or whatsoever and my manager is not around, I thought of pleasuring myself so after we went back home, I did the necessary of pleasuring myself. After pleasuring myself ,I went back to slp.

Sunday was also a boring day, my fiance was busy with his own family thus,I decided to hang out with my friends after I receive a message from my friend. The continuation of the from my friends gathering

Pls continue. Nice story

nth213
06-11-2019, 04:00 PM
best thread ever! hope to hear more

TheDriverGuy
06-11-2019, 04:52 PM
Nice sharing of your sexperiences! :p
But I not sure want to pity or laugh at your ahem..fiance :D
So in his mind he thought you are a virgin? :confused:

diputs1269
06-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Nice sharing of your sexperiences! :p
But I not sure want to pity or laugh at your ahem..fiance :D
So in his mind he thought you are a virgin? :confused:

Not sure whether he himself is a virgin?

rawboy83
07-11-2019, 08:24 AM
do share more of this nice story TS!

TheDriverGuy
07-11-2019, 10:55 AM
Not sure whether he himself is a virgin?

Yalor, maybe TS sis can enlighten us :D

draftform
07-11-2019, 12:49 PM
Hope can read more nice story.

Capricorn69
07-11-2019, 03:30 PM

So you thought of your Indian manager's dick while pleasuring yourself ? :)

qana
07-11-2019, 08:06 PM
Wish to read more updates.

unsung80
07-11-2019, 08:24 PM
Pls faster update, ur hubby can't make u happy, here got many! :D

JustANewbie
08-11-2019, 06:54 AM
Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates. :)

diputs1269
08-11-2019, 10:51 AM
Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates. :)

I believe many bros here are are hard at reading, more please.

ahbeaver
09-11-2019, 06:14 PM
Very nice story, TS please update soon :)

aniceguy
11-11-2019, 12:08 PM
Any more update?

Capricorn69
11-11-2019, 02:48 PM
Is your manager back? You can't wait to be fucked by him? :)

otamay
11-11-2019, 11:09 PM
Nice juicy updates by sis, more updates please.

wixacko
11-11-2019, 11:44 PM
Very nice story, please continue sis!

KTVbuddy
12-11-2019, 08:23 AM
great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.

aniceguy
17-11-2019, 04:40 PM
Please continue :)

supervalcona
17-11-2019, 08:25 PM
Nice story sis, camping for more updates

jaxxx99
28-11-2019, 03:36 PM
Camping for more 😝

MarkyMank
28-11-2019, 06:38 PM
Nice share sis, thanks :)