PDA

View Full Version : Questions about gclubs in bkk

Teaxteax
08-09-2019, 06:57 AM
Hi bros

I’ve never ventured into g clubs in bkk and was wondering how it works. Neither have i been to a ‘siam diu’ in sg. I assume it has a similar system. I get the gist of the place. But as a noob i have a few questions. How do you know who thw mamasan is, what can you do in private rooms and how in general does it operate.

Sorry for the long thread! Need your kind advice

Nottiman26
08-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Hi bros

I’ve never ventured into g clubs in bkk and was wondering how it works. Neither have i been to a ‘siam diu’ in sg. I assume it has a similar system. I get the gist of the place. But as a noob i have a few questions. How do you know who thw mamasan is, what can you do in private rooms and how in general does it operate.

Sorry for the long thread! Need your kind advice

Sent u a PM bro...

kennyboy1314
05-10-2019, 08:57 PM
Sent u a PM bro...

How about posting your reply here?

I'm also curious to know how it works.

zendra
06-10-2019, 05:02 PM
Step 1: Choose your preferred G Club
Step 2: Decide on whether or not you wish to buy a 'package'. 'Package' includes alcohol and lady drinks (depends on which G Club)
Step 3: Upon arrival at G Club, choose your preferred girl

Usually first 40 minutes of time spent with you = 5 to 7 lady drinks (each lady drink is from 3XX baht to 4XX baht).

Subsequent 40 minutes of time spent with you = 1 lady drink

Unlike Thai Discos in Singapore where ladies will butterfly from table to table, ladies in G Clubs will spend the entire duration of the time, you've bought, with you. IMO, more wuhua than Thai Discos.

Whether or not can dabao (for a price or free), is dependent on how thick your wallet is or your sweet-talking skill level.

vincehome
08-10-2019, 06:17 AM
Step 1: Choose your preferred G Club
Step 2: Decide on whether or not you wish to buy a 'package'. 'Package' includes alcohol and lady drinks (depends on which G Club)
Step 3: Upon arrival at G Club, choose your preferred girl

Never try b4 because no experience . Will test out next week .

Fatso4u
08-10-2019, 08:32 AM
Hi, would like to check with those who have been to both The Pimp and Pimp Sister before - which would you recommend in terms of quantity and quality of girls? Is the Sister same as Pimp where there will be girls willing to go for LT?

zendra
08-10-2019, 12:45 PM
Never try b4 because no experience . Will test out next week .

All the best bro! :D

Nottiman26
10-10-2019, 07:00 PM
Hi, would like to check with those who have been to both The Pimp and Pimp Sister before - which would you recommend in terms of quantity and quality of girls? Is the Sister same as Pimp where there will be girls willing to go for LT?

Bro, pimpsister closed down long time ago.:D

osamalee
11-10-2019, 07:46 AM

I didnt know there are packages. Is it more value in terms of price? I thinkit maybe more value for money if you reach the club early since you have a longer duration inside?

Price of Monte Carlo:
⛔Customer is not a member
Beverage price according to menu
Mixer per. 1. People. Each person 300 baht
(For example. 5 people 1500. baht)

Price. Drink. Women 450. Baht. Per. 1. Drink

40. First minute. Star. 4/5/6/7 ( According to beauty. )

40. Minutes later. 1. Drink. = 450. baht
Until the customer checks the bill

🍾Black. 1. Bottle. 4500. Baht
🍾Goal. 1 Bottle 5500. Baht

Price of The Pimp:

osamalee
11-10-2019, 08:27 AM

From this dont look like drink package any cheaper hmmm

microdjsim
11-10-2019, 03:56 PM
GClub is not cheap. Last time went to pimp with 3 friends, lucky my friend still have leftover drinks, 3 bikini 2 PR,end up we still have to fork out around 12K+.

Fatso4u
11-10-2019, 09:04 PM
Bro, pimpsister closed down long time ago.:D

Lol...thanks for the info! I obviously don't cheong G club, but one of my friends looking at going. Must have seen old news when googling.

Any other G clubs like Pimp where girls will upfront go ST/LT with customers? Not looking at those places that need chemistry or a few rounds before the girl will go overnight. Not much time to cultivate chemistry :p

zendra
12-10-2019, 04:42 PM
I didnt know there are packages. Is it more value in terms of price? I thinkit maybe more value for money if you reach the club early since you have a longer duration inside?

Price of Monte Carlo:
⛔Customer is not a member
Beverage price according to menu
Mixer per. 1. People. Each person 300 baht
(For example. 5 people 1500. baht)

Price. Drink. Women 450. Baht. Per. 1. Drink

40. First minute. Star. 4/5/6/7 ( According to beauty. )

Until the customer checks the bill

🍾Black. 1. Bottle. 4500. Baht
🍾Goal. 1 Bottle 5500. Baht

Price of The Pimp:

Buy package already = Member. So you'll be subjected to Members' pricing for LDs.

osamalee
15-10-2019, 03:17 AM
Lol...thanks for the info! I obviously don't cheong G club, but one of my friends looking at going. Must have seen old news when googling.

Any other G clubs like Pimp where girls will upfront go ST/LT with customers? Not looking at those places that need chemistry or a few rounds before the girl will go overnight. Not much time to cultivate chemistry :p

If i am not wrong you can ask mamasan there for girls that willing to ST/LT after work. They cant leave work halfway if i am not wrong. Unless the 25drink thingy if to 'barfine' them straightaway

Nottiman26
15-10-2019, 02:18 PM

Actually from my experience, nearly every G club will have ladies tat will go after work for ST/LT. u just need to make it very clear from the start to mamasan/papasan tat this is wat u looking for and ask them to recommend those tat will go.

The mamasan/papasan will normally tell u they recommend but at the end of the night, it still depends on the gal is she comfortable to go with u and if u and her can come to an agreement on the private arrangement.

Most times, the gals will ask u to buy the full night drinks for them.. 25-30 drinks + the negotiated private arrangement fee between u and her.

It helps though if u know the mamasan or papasan or have a fren with u who knows them .. it will help Ensure more success.

Good luck!;)

zendra
15-10-2019, 07:34 PM
Actually from my experience, nearly every G club will have ladies tat will go after work for ST/LT. u just need to make it very clear from the start to mamasan/papasan tat this is wat u looking for and ask them to recommend those tat will go.

The mamasan/papasan will normally tell u they recommend but at the end of the night, it still depends on the gal is she comfortable to go with u and if u and her can come to an agreement on the private arrangement.

Most times, the gals will ask u to buy the full night drinks for them.. 25-30 drinks + the negotiated private arrangement fee between u and her.

It helps though if u know the mamasan or papasan or have a fren with u who knows them .. it will help Ensure more success.

Good luck!;)

This is gonna be very costly. I might as well go Thermae or to Insanity to pick up from the get-go. :D

Teaxteax
18-10-2019, 05:36 AM
Inside ktv room can do what ah bros

Teaxteax
18-10-2019, 05:45 AM
Book room inside can do what ah bros

Nottiman26
18-10-2019, 01:07 PM
This is gonna be very costly. I might as well go Thermae or to Insanity to pick up from the get-go. :D

Yeah bro.. agreed it’s not a cheap experience but G clubs are never cheap anyways.:o

But I Guess it’s the experience of a g club, the quality of the gals most of the times better also and take it as u paying to party and get entertained by a chip bu for the night before bonking her lor. Haha...

Nottiman26
18-10-2019, 01:10 PM
Inside ktv room can do what ah bros

Depends on few variables-

1. Which club

2. Did u tell mamasan or papasan wat u want from the start

3. Ur courage.. seen too many guys end up try play gentle man dun do anything expect gal to auto roam them instead.. pls wake up ur ideas.. :rolleyes:

4. Power of ur wallet.. gals will get wild if the rewards are there for them.:D

5. Or if u look like Andy Lau... then u have it damn easy.. haha.

Chillak
20-10-2019, 01:11 PM
Just want to share my newbies recent experience.
Been to gclub: Pimp

Didn't go for membership coz me and my friend just want to try, not really intending to be regular.

Bottle cost ~5k for Gold Label

Lady has two types: normal and bikini (couldn't remember exact name haha) Different prices. I took cheaper one, wear skimpy dress but not bikini.
Price add ~1.7k first hour, 380 subsequent 30 mins.

We just stayed in public area seeing the live band and some girl performance

Total bills for 2: ~13k excluding tips so my 2 cents is u need to prepare at least ~8k to really enjoy in gclub.

Verdict: first time trying gclub, have to admit that it is really fun there and girls do know how to entertain you as what other bros here mentioned. I do like it compared to having fun in gogo, thermae, clubs, etc.

Will I be back? Maybe, but not to pimp, will try other gclubs LoL

Nottiman26
20-10-2019, 09:06 PM

Any bros be in Bangkok in 24/10? Keen to join me for this concert/party at sherbet g club?

Pm me if keen. Thanks.:cool:

Chillak
20-10-2019, 11:30 PM

Any bros be in Bangkok in 24/10? Keen to join me for this concert/party at sherbet g club?

Wah looks good, but weekdays cannot. Need to work on Friday LoL. 😂

roastedbird
20-10-2019, 11:55 PM

Thx nottiman for showing me sherbet. Indeed an eye opener and plenty of chio girls to choose from. Had a hard time deciding which one to choose. Place was quite gd with nice band and dancing to watch.

EggSh3ll
21-10-2019, 12:10 AM
Anyone been to Krystal CLub at thong lor? Have intention to try but couldn't find any price indicators online. Any info is much appreciated bros

Nottiman26
21-10-2019, 03:12 AM
Wah looks good, but weekdays cannot. Need to work on Friday LoL. 😂

Lol... too bad man.. but if u change ur mind... let me know yeah.. ;)

osamalee
21-10-2019, 08:11 AM
Honestly i have never been to G club but always wanting to try. I did some simple calculations about the rough cost but always the lady drinks do not tally with the '25 drinks' i am hearing about.

Supposed i am there from the joint open to close 9-2am(5hrs). Without member i should be expecting to pay 5k for a bottle, 4740 for LD(1700 + 380x8).

If i understand correctly, whether the girl charges you to go back with you is a private settlement and not charged by the joint. So i could not quite understand how the 25drinks add up unless i am taking 2 girls at my table?

Nottiman26
21-10-2019, 10:22 AM
Honestly i have never been to G club but always wanting to try. I did some simple calculations about the rough cost but always the lady drinks do not tally with the '25 drinks' i am hearing about.

Supposed i am there from the joint open to close 9-2am(5hrs). Without member i should be expecting to pay 5k for a bottle, 4740 for LD(1700 + 380x8).

If i understand correctly, whether the girl charges you to go back with you is a private settlement and not charged by the joint. So i could not quite understand how the 25drinks add up unless i am taking 2 girls at my table?

The 25 lady drinks is like to “Bao” the gal for the night. Meaning if u can make a private arrangement with her earlier than 2am, u can leave right away. Almost like a bar fine. Also most times while a gal does sit with u for the night, they tend to go to toilet few times a night. These toilet trips are actually to go and try get some LDs from other customers at other tables. So in a way the 25 drinks also “compensation” for these loss of extra LDs.:D

osamalee
21-10-2019, 01:14 PM
The 25 lady drinks is like to “Bao” the gal for the night. Meaning if u can make a private arrangement with her earlier than 2am, u can leave right away. Almost like a bar fine. Also most times while a gal does sit with u for the night, they tend to go to toilet few times a night. These toilet trips are actually to go and try get some LDs from other customers at other tables. So in a way the 25 drinks also “compensation” for these loss of extra LDs.:D

Thanks for your clarification bro. 25 drinks is paying double to bao the girl for the night in the club alone. I guess its probably the club's way of discouraging girls to leave early if not the club wont have the glamorous feel of so many girls around.

Nottiman26
21-10-2019, 02:06 PM
Thx nottiman for showing me sherbet. Indeed an eye opener and plenty of chio girls to choose from. Had a hard time deciding which one to choose. Place was quite gd with nice band and dancing to watch.

Hey bro... my pleasure . Glad u had fun. Let’s do it again soon ur next trip.:rolleyes:

Chillak
21-10-2019, 02:56 PM

Wow, this is new to me. 25 drinks very ex leh, agree with other bro might be a way for them to discourage girls from leaving early. I recall my girl went toilet few times, but I she came back within 5 mins so it's fine for me. Haha

zendra
23-10-2019, 10:40 PM
Well, Claudia @ Hway Kwang is a cheaper G-Club alternative. However, quality of girls are not as top notch as the rest of the more expensive G-Clubs.

Nottiman26
23-10-2019, 11:47 PM
Well, Claudia @ Hway Kwang is a cheaper G-Club alternative. However, quality of girls are not as top notch as the rest of the more expensive G-Clubs.

Agreed bro. Cheaper there. However u are also right the quality of gals can’t fight.:rolleyes:

Also the atmosphere not as grand ... but if just wanna chill at hway Kwang area with gals and not burn too big a hole.. then Claudia is a good alternative.:D

Nottiman26
23-10-2019, 11:48 PM

Last call... so far have 4 of us going to this on 24/10.

Anyone else keen pls pm me. Cheers!:cool:

osamalee
24-10-2019, 08:04 AM
I though Claudia already closed down.
Facebook last post 1 year ago and website no longer valid.
Dubai Luxury Resort is further down the road. Price similar to the rest of the G Clubs

BlueDragon193
24-10-2019, 08:25 AM
Dubai Luxury Resort is further down the road. Price similar to the rest of the G Clubs

Claudia is still around and one of the oldest G Club.

Dubai Luxury Resort replaced The Resort at ratchada soi 13.

Sanook.

TonyCheong2
24-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Claudia is still around and one of the oldest G Club.

Dubai Luxury Resort replaced The Resort at ratchada soi 13.

The original The Resort G-Club is my homebase in the mid 2000s.

Wonderful memories of chio puyings and living the "rich man" fantasy 555! :p

If I cheong back G-Clubs I'll definitely focus on Monte Carlo, Sherbet and The Villa.

osamalee
23-11-2019, 04:30 PM
Missed the event at Villa last night where AB Normal performed :(

Kuruwa
04-12-2019, 05:57 PM
Hello. Can any bros intro g club mamasan that has quality girl ? villa, skylight, sherbet etc... need friendly advised. 😁😁😁 dmg spending budget per pax ard 20k thb max

zendra
05-12-2019, 12:47 AM
Hello. Can any bros intro g club mamasan that has quality girl ? villa, skylight, sherbet etc... need friendly advised. 😁😁😁 dmg spending budget per pax ard 20k thb max

I would go Villa. However, I do not have the mms' contact. :D

heavylegs
05-12-2019, 02:44 AM

Can confirm Claudia still around. Just passed by

osamalee
06-12-2019, 03:58 PM

Those top few g clubs have easily more then 100 girls. And still within your 20k budget per pax. Just visit them all ;)

BlueDragon193
09-12-2019, 02:03 PM
Hello. Can any bros intro g club mamasan that has quality girl ? villa, skylight, sherbet etc... need friendly advised. ������ dmg spending budget per pax ard 20k thb max

Agree with Bro Osamalee, it more than enough within your budget.

Jipt444
11-12-2019, 12:06 AM

microdjsim
11-12-2019, 09:48 PM
I be going to a gclub for the first time next week. Anyone want to join? Any recommendations? I see villa being mentioned alot.

many many. Gclub is expensive thou... must go with a few friends.

Jipt444
12-12-2019, 04:19 PM
Like 8 to 10k thb per pax?
Anything else aside from Villa to try?

zendra
14-12-2019, 01:52 AM
Like 8 to 10k thb per pax?
Anything else aside from Villa to try?

Well, there's still Monte Carlo (abit out of the way), Pimp (equally expensive) or a cheaper option at Claudia (quality of girls not so good but not chui).

TonyCheong2
14-12-2019, 11:27 PM
Well, there's still Monte Carlo (abit out of the way), Pimp (equally expensive) or a cheaper option at Claudia (quality of girls not so good but not chui).

If go Claudia might as well opt for Srinakarin tier 2 G-Clubs.
Bigger venues and more stock to choose from. :cool:

zendra
17-12-2019, 05:17 PM
If go Claudia might as well opt for Srinakarin tier 2 G-Clubs.
Bigger venues and more stock to choose from. :cool:

Abit further from town though. Anyway, do happen to know if Big Apple at Kaset-Nawamin is still operational?

TonyCheong2
17-12-2019, 06:55 PM
Abit further from town though. Anyway, do happen to know if Big Apple at Kaset-Nawamin is still operational?

Yes a bit far from city center.

Big Apple closed long time ago.

The same venue now should be known as The Public Restaurant & Bar.

zendra
17-12-2019, 10:36 PM
Yes a bit far from city center.

Big Apple closed long time ago.

The same venue now should be known as The Public Restaurant & Bar.

Thank you bro :D

r0x0rrr
06-02-2020, 12:09 AM

Hi bros, anyone can recommend a g club that mostly does 25 LD to bao the night? I was quoted 30 LD by Aladdin. Thanks!

Sub0099
14-02-2020, 12:37 AM
Anyone at bkk on the 18?? Going there for 2 nights... hope to join any group to G club

MoralDick
06-03-2020, 01:07 AM
Now the most expensive G Club is Krystal Thonglor 25. They have the most PRs in term or quality and quantity. On the quiet night they have 180 girls, while crowded night may be 300+ girls.

Also the price of member here is more expensive than others IMO. I paid 20K at Villa and get 5 or 6 Bottles of Gold Label with One-Time Karaoke room, while at Krystal only get 5 Bottles of Gold Label without Karaoke room.

Last month, Krystal was very crowded on Friday night with lot of expats and Chinese ppl. They spent a lot of money there. Since the situation of Covid-19 getting worse, i saw less expats and Chinese, even Thai also afraid to hang out in this kind of place.

However; i have clients that I have to take care, so I still go to these places if I can't avoid. So I have membership at both places and just want to share with you.

TonyCheong2
06-03-2020, 02:58 PM
Also the price of member here is more expensive than others IMO. I paid 20K at Villa and get 5 or 6 Bottles of Gold Label with One-Time Karaoke room, while at Krystal only get 5 Bottles of Gold Label without Karaoke room.

So I have membership at both places and just want to share with you.

Is Krystal more expensive than Pegasus boh?

Most importantly is to share a few shots of Gold Label with SBF bros! :cool:

MoralDick
12-03-2020, 09:20 PM
Is Krystal more expensive than Pegasus boh?

Most importantly is to share a few shots of Gold Label with SBF bros! :cool:

Sure, let's go!!

I've never been to Pegasus for long time, and I never heard their name among my friend, so I guess they are not famous anymore.

TonyCheong2
13-03-2020, 03:07 PM
I've never been to Pegasus for long time, and I never heard their name among my friend, so I guess they are not famous anymore.

Only ah peks and Japanese corporate clients will patronise Pegasus (if still in business).
Are you an ah pek? :D

Ladies are old and ugly plus very expensive expenditure.
Can skip! :cool:

MoralDick
26-03-2020, 12:39 PM
Only ah peks and Japanese corporate clients will patronise Pegasus (if still in business).
Are you an ah pek? :D

Ladies are old and ugly plus very expensive expenditure.
Can skip! :cool:
haha, I have to search google for what ah pek mean.

Actually, i am Thai living in Bkk. I am late 40s. I knew this forum from my Singaporean friend. It's really useful guide when i travel abroad.

Then I started to look into review of local bangkok guide. I felt some info isn't correct, but it depends on taste individually. I will try to share some info from Thai point of view if i have time.

TonyCheong2
27-03-2020, 01:27 PM

Ah Pek means old man in Hokkien dialect.

In this context it means Ah Pa in Thai. :p

tofuman1977
05-04-2020, 11:09 PM

Actually, i am Thai living in Bkk. I am late 40s. I knew this forum from my Singaporean friend. It's really useful guide when i travel abroad.

Then I started to look into review of local bangkok guide. I felt some info isn't correct, but it depends on taste individually. I will try to share some info from Thai point of view if i have time.

Ppreciate ur inputs!

halohalo11
28-06-2020, 09:16 PM
I have visited Pimp quite often for the past few years but never had a chance to visit Sherbet. Bros can i ask is it worth to go Sherbet? Are the girls there more "playable" ? :D:D

Thanks in advance

Happyman007
28-06-2020, 10:04 PM
I have visited Pimp quite often for the past few years but never had a chance to visit Sherbet. Bros can i ask is it worth to go Sherbet? Are the girls there more "playable" ? :D:D

Thanks in advance

Not sure for now, but long ago (maybe 8-10 years ago) if u been to Pimp, u will not be interested the Sherbet or most other club :p

halohalo11
28-06-2020, 10:42 PM
Not sure for now, but long ago (maybe 8-10 years ago) if u been to Pimp, u will not be interested the Sherbet or most other club :p

My first visit to Pimp was 3 years ago.. i heard long before you can do a lot of action and exercise in the Pimp room :D but too bad i missed the golden time

TonyCheong2
28-06-2020, 11:17 PM

Confirm The PIMP G-Club is more humsup lah! :cool:

Happyman007
29-06-2020, 03:03 AM
My first visit to Pimp was 3 years ago.. i heard long before you can do a lot of action and exercise in the Pimp room :D but too bad i missed the golden time

Actually is how u play in the room, if you're fun and willing enough should be fun also. Even now I retired in Chiangmai and we only go to those open air bar also can tnn and ocb for some girls....and in Chiangmai karaoke we can also action in the karaoke room toilet or on the sofa :p

Vaporesso
06-07-2020, 11:10 PM
Confirm The PIMP G-Club is more humsup lah! :cool:

Of course with the bikini girls in full force dancing on the stage with their CFM looks :D

weiweiwei22
09-07-2020, 04:49 PM
Went Pimps 2 years ago.
Seriously damn bad. The hot ones wouldn't be too impressed because too many customers. And the ugly ones... well you don't fly to thailand for Ugly ones. I think better go a cheong shop then go G club for drinks. More fun that way.

TonyCheong2
10-07-2020, 11:59 AM
Went Pimps 2 years ago.
Seriously damn bad. The hot ones wouldn't be too impressed because too many customers. And the ugly ones... well you don't fly to thailand for Ugly ones. I think better go a cheong shop then go G club for drinks. More fun that way.

Well said! :D

Just go to the Tier 1 G-Clubs for better eye candy and clean entertainment.
My current favourite is M Club and The Villa G-Club.

halohalo11
12-07-2020, 01:34 PM
Well said! :D

Just go to the Tier 1 G-Clubs for better eye candy and clean entertainment.
My current favourite is M Club and The Villa G-Club.

Bro Tony, can i ask do M Club or Villa have room? Is it similar to Pimp room where just top up 3 lady drinks and they will take off their top ? Thanks ! :p:p

TonyCheong2
13-07-2020, 12:38 PM
Of course with the bikini girls in full force dancing on the stage with their CFM looks :D

The CFM look is to entice you to buy carrot head juice. :p

Bro Tony, can i ask do M Club or Villa have room? Is it similar to Pimp room where just top up 3 lady drinks and they will take off their top? Thanks ! :p:p

M Club and The Villa G-Club no such thing lah! :rolleyes:
Walan you think like HD sessions in Changan/Changping KTVs meh? :cool:

Want to play humsup go Agogo Bars lor.
Cheaper some more! :p

countryman
18-07-2020, 06:52 PM

M Club and The Villa G-Club no such thing lah! :rolleyes:
Walan you think like HD sessions in Changan/Changping KTVs meh? :cool:

Want to play humsup go Agogo Bars lor.
Better avoid all these humsup night spots, 2nd wave of this covid-19 all originated from entertainment outlets! Korea n Japan are very good examples.

SmokyJoe
19-07-2020, 03:15 PM

HAHAHAHAHAH.... I love that term !!! Carrot Head Juice!!!

TonyCheong2
21-07-2020, 06:18 PM
Emerald G-Club opens 9th Sep 2020.