PDA

View Full Version : Eurasion Fl Kimberly

BLACKITES
22-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Before i start off a new thread of Eurasion FL of Kimberly did a search and managed to find a few fl with the name of Kimberly but none of them match the details of her thus i start a new thread of her.

Had found another FL. A eurasian Fl with the name of Kimberly . Managed to had a session with Kimberly yesterday after sms her .Book a hotel room at lavender 81 at foch road as she prefer to met at this hotel.

After sms her the hotel room n wait abt 10min ,Kimberly knocked the door n went i open the door i found that she is quite attractive to me(rem one man meat is another man poison )
She look attractive to me slim built n small waist.Her buxom is her main assets soft and ample .Her buxom are a handful n we tcss for abt 10min before any action start.Kimberly help me strip to my birthday suit while i contince to caress her 36c buxom n help her strip n soon she was in her birthday suit with me. she grap my didi n signal to me to proced to the toilet to had a bath together.We took a quick shower together and went straight to the bed. We cuddled, frenching and caressing each other, like gf.

She started by riding on me, OMG her two bouncing melon bounce like there is no tml n she start to moan while continue to ride me hard . After that we switched to doggy,n i decided to finish off in missionary style,so i turned her around and pumped her real hard in tat position till i cum.

Based on past experience i will give out kimberly hp in batch else she might cancel her line if sudden alot of samsters here flooded her with sms /call.
Pls do nt say anything abt sammeyboy as she does nt know anything regarding Sammeyboy.And pls do nt ask her anything tat can be found in here.
Prority will be given to snr brb n those with Fr

NAME:Kimberly
ht: 1.58
wt:45kg
Looks: 7/10 (fair skin)
Body: 7/10 (36 - 24 - 35 )
Bust: 7/10
Pussy: tight n get wet easily
BBBJ:did nt try
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 Willing to try all positions that I requested.

Damage:$120 / 1shots/ 1hrs (exclude hotel)

Rtf:yes

Hanxinco88
22-08-2007, 06:02 PM
You've got PM!!!:D

onion_rings
22-08-2007, 06:03 PM
You've got PM!!!:D

You're simply just too fast hand fast leg liao :D

Cum_Luver
22-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Bro BLACKITES,

great find....;)

ken_lin96
22-08-2007, 07:33 PM
120/1/1. good find bro. thumbs up for u. :) waiting for yr reply too. cheers.. :)

BLACKITES
22-08-2007, 08:06 PM
In case she ask who given out her contacts no just say tat friends who had bonk her recommend to u.

lssah
22-08-2007, 08:08 PM
In case she ask who given out her contacts no just say tat friends who had bonk her recommend to u.

Good advice, bro.

sena11
22-08-2007, 09:08 PM

roger that bro.

tobediscreet
22-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Me me!! Pm me her contact bro...

Hanxinco88
22-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Tks to bro blackites for the fast response. Met up with Kimberly today. Spoke to her first over the phone and felt that she has an Phillipines accent. Ask her a few questions but seems that she is rather busy. Anyway met up at L81
book a hotel first, waited for her, not very long , knock on the door. Saw a gal that I feel look like a malay but speak like a phillipinoes, at the end only do BJ and HJ...

NAME:Kimberly (claims she is local with chinese and dutch mixed but I doubt)
ht: 1.62
wt:48kg
Looks: 6/10 (Quite Tanned skin)
Body: 7/10 (36 - 24 - 35 )
Bust: 7/10
Pussy: Never Try
BJ: 6/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: Never try

Damage:$100 / 1cum via HJ / 1hrs (exclude hotel but condom she provides)

Rtf:Not really.....

Traveller13
23-08-2007, 06:28 AM
camping out for more FRs! :D

precede
23-08-2007, 07:00 AM
Just pm u bro, thanks in advance :)

gonggong18
23-08-2007, 04:23 PM
Never did with an Eurasian, would like to have an opportunity but not now as hard press for time due to work committment

soberguy
23-08-2007, 06:56 PM
.... I feel look like a malay but speak like a phillipinoes, at the end only do BJ and HJ........

I was about to ask how she look if she is fair or dark. Thank bro for the details. Used to have one eurasian gf who is very fair but as I proceed gradually in life, some indian looking peeps claimed to be eurasian too. So these days I am rather sceptical to this term. Cheers bro!

Gal2swap
23-08-2007, 07:09 PM
NAME:Kimberly (claims she is local with chinese and dutch mixed but I doubt)

maybe a simple request to see her pink ic would clear your doubt.pm TS yesterday also but no reply.never mind,still many fishes out there.:)

dominion
23-08-2007, 07:16 PM
some indian looking peeps claimed to be eurasian too. So these days I am rather sceptical to this term.

Maybe they treat middle east as part of europe now liao? :D

maybe a simple request to see her pink ic would clear your doubt.

doubt c pink ic say eurasian will give u a better kick...
most ppl is like the exotic half white half asian look, so if dont look like means dont look like

BLACKITES
24-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Had given out Kimberly contact to some brb here,
Hope to see more FR on her soon.

BLACKITES
27-08-2007, 10:06 AM
aNY BRB HERE HAD BONK HER DURING THE LAST WEEKEND?

jian593
28-08-2007, 12:20 PM
No more Fr on Kimberly look like this thread die out so fast...

BLACKITES
28-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Any1 else wan kimberly hp pls PM me

jeff2861
29-08-2007, 09:41 AM
HI bro, i PM u for kimberly contact but no reply..can u PM me? sure post FR after trying..

Bontiaman
01-09-2007, 08:38 AM
sent u a pm.....:)
someone in this thread she is filipino???....doesn't really matter...hope i meet ur contact giving standards....

BLACKITES
02-09-2007, 11:55 AM
NO more FR on her anymore !!!!

Bontiaman
02-09-2007, 06:01 PM
if u give me her contact...sure FR......

sohjonathan
07-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Hey bro Blackites

Firstly, gotta thank ya for sharing her contact with me. I've smsed her a few times n tried to arrange for a time. But seems like she's always busy.

But no worries, will try to arrange with her soon n help ya write an FR !

Thanks bro !

Nuglut
18-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Managed to try this one. Thanks to Bro Blackites for the introduction. Don't have time for a lengthy review so apologies for the brevity but did want to share with brothers.

Coordinated with her yesterday for an afternoon session. Met in Lav area. She is on the shorter side - roughly 1.55 meters. Sweet personality. DEFINITELY a Pinoy, but very fair skin. Nice melons.

She's had a kid (can see the C-Section cut). Don't know when, but she has some lingering baby-fat around her tummy.

Plus point is that she is new to this line so mei mei is nice and tight. Great attitude to match.

We cleaned ourselves and then moved into some caressing, kissing. After disrobing, she started her BBBJ. Lots of teasing through shaft-linking before she started bobbing up and down on me. Good strong suction, but a little too much teeth so brothers should caution her against. BBBJ'd for about 15 minutes, after which she capped me and moved to missionary.

Missionary for about 10 minutes. Moved to doggie. She is petite and I am larger than average, so she had a hard time staying in this position but was willing to try which I gave her credit for.

She indicated that she CIMs, so I ripped off the condom, jacked off while I frenched her passionately, and then unloaded my swimmers into her nubile mouth. She did a good job in sucking my dry before discretely spitting them out.

Overall, a very sweet girl. Said she was 25 but would put her in her late-20's / early-30's. Price is very reasonable.

Stats:
Looks : 7 / 10
Age: Said 25, but would place her late 20's / early 30's. Wouldn't classify her as a MILF though.
Boobs : Nice melons
Body: ~1.55 m
BBBJ : 8 / 10 (Would be higher if she didn't use her teeth so much)
Communication: 10 / 10 (Perfect English)
FJ : 8 / 10
CIM: Yes
Attitude : 9/10
Damage: $120 + room ($20). She had CD.
RTF : Maybe, but too many choices.

She indicated that she has had a bad experience by others who tried to take advantage of her, so brothers please be gentle, especially as she is new to the line.

She was ok with me giving out a few numbers to brothers, so SENIOR bros and bros who UP ME will get first priority. - :)

I don't think she knows about SBF so please be discreet. Will let you know intro name in PM.

Hope bros appreciate the review, and if so, can up a brother.

Bro Nuglut.

ph1970
18-09-2007, 12:30 PM
...She was ok with me giving out a few numbers to brothers, so SENIOR bros and bros who UP ME will get first priority. - :)

r u sure u can share her contact ???? :confused: if bro blackites ok with it ??

Nuglut
18-09-2007, 12:57 PM
r u sure u can share her contact ???? :confused: if bro blackites ok with it ??

Didn't mean to disrespect bro BLACKITES. But don't think he is her OKT, so thought he wouldn't mind. Plus, she herself said it was OK.

If Bro BLACKITES doesn't want me to, will not provide numbers. I'm easy either way. Just trying to help a damsel in distress and take some load off of Bro Blackites.

Bro B, please let me know how you want to proceed.

Best.

BLACKITES
18-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Didn't mean to disrespect bro BLACKITES. But don't think he is her OKT, so thought he wouldn't mind. Plus, she herself said it was OK.

If Bro BLACKITES doesn't want me to, will not provide numbers. I'm easy either way. Just trying to help a damsel in distress and take some load off of Bro Blackites.

Bro B, please let me know how you want to proceed.

Best.

SO R U TRYING TO HIJACK MY THREAD ?

When i had gav u her hp i told u that pls dun giv other people her hp no. Not as if i did nt tell u in the first place. Imagine that u start out a thread and i had pm u n ask u to giv me yr gal no. aft i bonk her i ask her do u mind i help u by distributing yr hp to brb here. HOW WILL U FEEL?

BLACKITES
18-09-2007, 03:24 PM
She was ok with me giving out a few numbers to brothers, so SENIOR bros and bros who UP ME will get first priority. - :)

Hjack my thread to increase yr points n nt sincerely in helping her.

Nuglut
18-09-2007, 04:26 PM
SO R U TRYING TO HIJACK MY THREAD ?

When i had gav u her hp i told u that pls dun giv other people her hp no. Not as if i did nt tell u in the first place. Imagine that u start out a thread and i had pm u n ask u to giv me yr gal no. aft i bonk her i ask her do u mind i help u by distributing yr hp to brb here. HOW WILL U FEEL?

Bro, why the harsh language? Why not try to resolve amicably. - :confused:

She indicated business was slow and that would I mind spreading her number to proven brothers.

I then indicated in the post right above yours the following:

If Bro BLACKITES doesn't want me to, will not provide numbers. I'm easy either way...Bro B, please let me know how you want to proceed.

In other words, I was respecting your wishes.

To prove this I should note I haven't given out the number despite a few requests b/c I was waiting for your response.

Not sure why you are reacting so strongly especially as we are all brothers after the same goal of a few good lobangs and you are not making money off of her.

Instead of thanking me for a good FR since there are few others you go ahead and zap me. - :(

Either way, your perogative. But I think you need to cool off a little bro.

Peace out.

Nuglut
18-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Double post.

BLACKITES
18-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Bro, why the harsh language? Why not try to resolve amicably. - :confused:

WHEN DID I USE HARSH LANGAGE?

Hw will u react if other hijack yr thread?

Nuglut
18-09-2007, 04:55 PM
WHEN DID I USE HARSH LANGAGE?

Hw will u react if other hijack yr thread?

Bro your post reeks of hostility. And the fact that you zapped me confirms your rage.

Like I said, a honest mistake on my part for offering to spread the number. But I did give you a chance to make the final determination which you are conveniently overlooking.

I still feel you are over-reacting and being territorial for somebody that isn't an OKT.

If you want to remain PO'd feel free to do so. Life is too short.

Happy bonking. - :)

BLACKITES
18-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Bro your post reeks of hostility. And the fact that you zapped me confirms your rage.

i had nt zap u yet if u wan me to zap u pls inform me n i will leave my nick when i zap u.

BLACKITES
18-09-2007, 05:19 PM
I still feel you are over-reacting and being territorial for somebody that isn't an OKT

If u feel that i m over reacting then go ahead to hijack other TS thread aft u get the hp no from TS ..............................

ph1970
18-09-2007, 05:35 PM
I still feel you are over-reacting and being territorial for somebody that isn't an OKT.

i'm surprised that you are not aware of the understanding we have in this forum. there is no way you can try to share contact in this manner!!

scorpion1969
23-09-2007, 05:21 PM
After getting the contact from bro blackites, I made an appointment with Kimberly earlier this week. When I tried to sms her the room number from the hotel room, I encountered some problems as the signal was rather weak and she apparently did not receive my sms even though I received an acknowledgment that the msg had been sent. After waiting for quite a while, there was no response from her and she did not show up. Suspecting that there must have been a problem, I had to leave the room to resend the sms from outside and she replied that she did not receive the earlier msg.

Anyway, she showed up shortly after that. First look - she is pretty and well dressed. We chatted for a while to break the ice, and I found her to be quite bubbly and talkative. She then asked for payment before we started and I jokingly asked if she thought I would cheat her, but I paid her as it was not a big deal for me. We decided not to have a shower as we both had one just before that; apparently, I was her first customer of the day. She asked me if I wanted a massage and BJ and I refrained from saying that I wanted to f..k her and just said that I wanted to make love. She struck me as being quite new to being an FL; she took off only her jeans and put on a micro mini to do the massage, which was not really very good.

After massaging my back, she started what she called her sensual massage, which was carressing my butt and balls lightly. I was thinking that this was just like being in a HC, but her touch was stimulating and I turned around to rabba her. She asked me to wait while she took off her top and bra. She also removed her micro mini skirt and panties but left a short slip around her mid-rif. She seemed rather shy when I asked her why she did not take that off and I can only surmise that she wanted to cover her stomach area, which is a bit bigger than I expected. I did not press her on that and started to touch her boobs, which are nice and perky with light brown nipples. She told me just touch and no licking of her nipples. I was disappointed and asked her why cannot lick and she just said she did not like it. All this while, she was stroking my didi which had become erect and she capped me and inserted it into her shaved pussy. After a while, I sat up and asked her to lie down and we changed to missionary position where I started to pump her. Her pussy is not real tight but still enough that I could feel it. All through the FJ, she was moaning but clearly it was not real and the FJ was rather mechanical.

When I finally unloaded, she removed the CD and cleaned my didi. It was as though she felt relieved that we were done as she became quite friendly after that and was chatting away. She confirmed that she is a Filippina from Manila and has been here for a few weeks. She was rather vague about how long she will be staying here, and said that if she had to return to Manila, she will come back. Because of the delay in communicating the room number to her, it was more than an hour by then but she did not seem to mind and just continued talking about all kinds of things. All this time, she was holding my hand and stroking it now and then. I cannot quite figure her out as she seemed rather standoffish during the FJ but really friendly after that. In any case, thanks to bro blackites for the contact.

PinkPinkOne34C
25-09-2007, 09:18 AM
A short FR on Kimberly. Thanks to Bro Blackites for sharing her contact with me.

Arranged with her and meet her at the regular hotel.

First impression, she certainly are the prettier pinoy gal I’ve seen. Shy initially but wants she is warmed up she can be very good in bed. I do have agree that she could be mistaken for a minah.

Her AR is worth a mention. Ask me to go onto doggie style and AR me from the back and in between she would go down and give me a bbbj.

FJ was quite responsive but at the later stage can see she was trying to rush me to finish the job.

Name – Kimberly
Face – 6.5/10 (comparing to other pinoys)
Age – late twenties
Height –light weight…should be about 45kg
Hair – long straight hair
Body – tan and smooth
Boobs – She say she has a C but my own guess is a B+
Pussy – trim and wet after I started bonking her
Fingering – No
Frenching – Yes 7/10
Cath bath – Yes 8/10
AR and balls lick - yes 8/10
Bbbj – 7.5/10
Fj – 7/10
Damage – $120… 1 shot excluding hotel
Rtf : No

Please ask threadstarter for contact if wish to try her.

PP34c

BLACKITES
25-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Hope to had more Fr on Kimberly

Thank bros for yrs Fr

Achor
30-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Can i had her hp no?