PDA

View Full Version : Shes 18yrs only and so ARE U try the brand New VIOS(pics avail)

san68
21-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Nice to be of service to bros again

Vios 18yrs old (check ID to verify)
33b-24-35 - SYT
1.60cm

Damage: 160 2 shot 90min

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

Ah Dac
22-08-2007, 08:41 AM
Available for me to test drive bo??

bonkersliao
22-08-2007, 09:31 AM
bro, you got Wish and Vios, when will Camry, Rav4, Mark X and the Lexus range hit our shores? :D

forumer
22-08-2007, 09:48 AM
so this is what the new vios looks like :)

san68
22-08-2007, 10:09 AM
Bro Dac,long time never hear from u la.....this Vios is very new....Service very 'raw'...hehe....must get u to teach her la...she willing to learn but must teach her slowly....any bro who like JC or poly 1 year or 2 year gal,must try her......Service wise need your teaching!

Ah Dac
22-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Wow liao, still dare to say.

Ur price also increase liao wat. Mi bo have enough money to call u for appt leh!!

Bro Dac,long time never hear from u la.....this Vios is very new....Service very 'raw'...hehe....must get u to teach her la...she willing to learn but must teach her slowly....any bro who like JC or poly 1 year or 2 year gal,must try her......Service wise need your teaching!

deslee
22-08-2007, 10:16 PM
mmmm.. i wonder if this Vios AUTO or MANUEL ? :rolleyes:

I hope its AUTO with CIM.... :rolleyes:

san68
23-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Hi bro,it is manuel as she is new in this line but with CIM...hehe...dun worry...

old_yet_horny
23-08-2007, 12:09 PM
Hi bro,it is manuel as she is new in this line but with CIM...hehe...dun worry...

Woaw... Bro bro bro...

CIM???:eek:

Keen leh... Ok will contact u soon.

san68
23-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Need all the old bros to teach her...she is willing to learn....:p

old_yet_horny
24-08-2007, 12:52 PM
(FR)Test Driving Vios:

Thanks to Bro San68 for arranging Vios yesterday...

The appointment made with Vios was very punctual and guess this is what Bro San68 is well known for..

When I reached the hotel, I wasn't really expecting a SYT because Vios dun really look that chio in photo but I was greeted at the hotel room with a real sweet and demure looking Thai SYT..

Vios do not stand tall and she has got lean frame, a very typical local Secondary 4 school gal size. She has got a very sweet smile that makes me want to hug her upon her smile. When I was in the room, Vios offered me a drink and we chatted abit in broken english before she help me to undress..

My clothes are nicely folded and was suprise that the long bath tub is already filled with fresh hot water for me even before I reached.. We then proceeded for a bath together whereby she took her time to make sure I am cleaned and enjoy the bath together. Some rabba here and there in the bath tub plus light massage to ease my tired body during my bath. For this, I have to give credit to this SYT and she really treats me like her BF.. Keep asking me if I feel comfortable etc etc.. Very keen to impress and I appreciate it..

On the bed, I would say that Vios is very new in this line... Her cat bath is slow and shy.. Reminds me of doing it with one of my Ex Gf many years back.. Vios' Bbbj was long and sensual with, although she is green but I could tell that she tried her best trying to make me cum in her mouth. Overall, I would say that she has got room for improvement but its the kind of "green horn service" that I liked about her..

On the FJ side, Vios definitely is a must Fu*k to me... I love to see her helpless expression on the bed when I do deep and fast thrust.. She looks lso much in pain but enjoying it at the same time.. She will squeeze your arms so tight and oooohh... her expressions..her groans... I had no choice to to surrender my armies to her in that short 5mins bonk...

After cleaning up, a long and soft massage and some TCSS before proceeding for the second shot... I normally have no mood for 2nd round but remembering her facial expression... It inspired me to go for the next shot.. Vios repeated her Bbbj but this time, she put in more suction power.. Didi already at full mast and ready for cap on..

I requested for doggie infront of the mirror and was really horny to see Vios bittingher lips while i thrust her from the rear.. The dressing table was banging on the wall but I dun really give a damn as I am too engrossed in give her more.. Can feel that Vios' love hole is alreally filled with juices and its following down her inner thighs... Couldn't stand it... Grabbed her shoulder and bang her a few hard ones and unloaded my second wave of army...

Goosshh... Finally.. 2 shots... tired and satisfied.. We showered together after we tool our breathe..

What happened next is not worth mentioning as its quite standard..

Statistics:

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B-
Bbbj: 7/10 (1 attribute pts for her shyness)
Fj: 8/10 (like screwing a "greenie" SYT)
Service: 9/10
Overall rating: 7/10 (if without those tatoos.. I will rate her higher)

Communication: For those bros who can speak Thai...(English..ermm... ermm)

RTF: Why not?

sinfit
24-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Short RP on VIOS (tooooo tired today):
Tried her today, looks young, slim, really like secondary school gal...cute, but not beautiful, good GF feeling, service is heartful and nice.

Bro tose like tight pussy MUST try her, really good (because of new and age)

English is too bad...cant communicate with her...NEED A TUTOR LAR!!!

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: B (but looks old...maybe squeezed by too many bro...)
Bbbj: 8.5/10
Fj: 8.5/10 (like screwing a "greenie" SYT)
Overall rating: 8/10
RTF: maybe

san68
25-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Fj: 8.5/10 (like screwing a "greenie" SYT)
Overall rating: 8/10
RTF: maybe

Feels different to screw a secondary school girl, feeling damn high, haha ;)