PDA

View Full Version : The Bangkok Chronicles - The Hardcore MILF

bluetooth
31-08-2019, 11:55 AM
Been living in Thailand for the last 6 to 7 years.. this is the Bangkok Chronicles

The Hardcore MILF

Let's call her B. I got to know B via the chat app Badoo around early 2016, i was 36 then, she was 38, divorced and works as a cashier in a Japanese karaoke. We soon exchanged LINE IDs and started video chatting. 1 week into chatting, one night she texted me as i was working in my apartment and tell me that she's drinking with her friends, i told her "ok! enjoy yourself, don't get drunk."
 B replied, "if i am drunk i will come to you." Thinking that she's just saying it for fun, i told her "up to you." and continue with my work. Around 12 midnight, she called me via LINE and told me she's coming over and asked me for my address, by this time I am already living in Thailand for 3 to 4 years already, plus my it’s not the first time I had women coming over, sometimes they are flakers, so I just gave her my address and tell her to call me again when she’s at the lobby. I then continued my work not giving it much thought, if she comes she comes.

20 minutes later she video called me.. she’s in the lobby. So I went down to pick her up. This is the first time I’ve seen her in real life, definitely a MILF, a cute one at that! The moment she entered my room, she jump onto my bed and basically behaved like she’s at home. Wearing a short black sleeveless dress that ends at the knees, she looks absolutely delectable. Me being the gentleman I am, let her be and continue working on my laptop. A few minutes later I turned around to take a look and she’s asleep. An hour later around 1.30am, B woke up and declared that she was hungry, I made some noodles for her and after finishing up the noodles she said she wants to take a shower. 15 minutes later as I stood up to get a drink she walk out of the bathroom wearing just the towel, walks towards me and puts her hand on my nether regions and started massaging and needless to say I got hard pretty soon. No words needed as she got down on her knees, pulled down my shorts and started licking up and down my shaft like a popsicle. We move over to the bed as I sat on the edge of the bed and her head bobbing up and down. She then got up and told me she haven’t been laid for close to a year and straddled me, I tried to stop her wanting to get a rubber and she said the magic words “it’s ok you can finish inside, I can’t get pregnant” I was like ohhhhhh.. and she told me she tied her tubes already years ago after having 2 kids and if I want I can empty my ballsacs into her to my heart’s content!

With that said, she dropped the towel and straddled me and as she lowers herself onto me, I put my hands on her 36D silicone boobs, I am normally not a fan of silicones but damn hers were very well done! She started rocking herself to and fro, working ferociously to an orgasm and within minutes she collapsed onto me as I felt her pussy walls pulsing around my cock. I flips her over, lifted her by the ankles and started piston banging her, amidst the vigorous fucking, she started shaking and I felt an extreme wetness and pulled. Holy shit she’s squirting! I proceed to finger fuck her and flicking her clit as she trembles in the throes of ecstasy, producing a fountain of pussy juice! As I was wondering about washing the bedsheets afterwards, she grabs my hand, “fuck me!” she said! I slide into her wet pussy and piston banging her again for the next 10 minutes when I felt her pussy walls tightening again! I can feel it building up and pulled out, ejaculating all over her toned belly.. “why you finish outside?!” She asked and proceed to guide my still throbbing cock back into her wet pussy! I carried on fucking her as I am still hard as she moans out in ecstasy. She pulled my head down and started frenching me and i can feel my load building up again and i arched up and tells her, "i'm gonna come, B!" She wraps her legs around my waist and grinds her hips, "come inside, we come together!" as i unloaded into her infertile pussy and collapse onto her as I can hear her heart pounding. I rolled over admires my handiwork, my cum flowing out of her pussy.

She inserted her fingers into her pussy and show me her cum covered fingers, sucking her fingers seductively. At this point i was kinda spent but she lifted my limp dick and started licking my testicles, her tongue lapping every inch of my ballsacs as i feel my cock engorging again. She grab my cock and licks the underside of my cock as i started leaking precum. She gave me a wicked smile before climing on top of me and squating slowly down on top of my engorged cock. She gave a gasp of pleasure and started doing squats on my cock, i grab her hips and started fucking her wet pussy as the squishy piak piak sounds filled up my studio apartment. Before long i felt the wave coming and knowing she wants to feel my hot cum, unleashes it, she moan out loud, "oiiii siaow... siaow... i cumming.. i cumming!!!!" That familiar warmness engulfs my groin as she throws her head back in esctacy again! She collapses onto me and whispered in my ear "oiii you fuck geng na, i chob!"

I ended up fucking B for a few months, it's always the same, she messages me telling me she's coming over. She comes over, we fuck, she leaves, I offered to pay for her taxi back but she always refuses. After a few months, she went to Malaysia for work and became the mistress of a Datuk over there and we stop contacting each other.

All in all a good memory!

rockyt
31-08-2019, 12:36 PM
nice, share more of your adventures.

andythai
31-08-2019, 02:38 PM
Support you bro

kowgal
31-08-2019, 03:06 PM
Great start bro, please continue!

otamay
31-08-2019, 03:45 PM
Nice adventures of TS, thanks for sharing.

Kotobuki
31-08-2019, 11:46 PM
Camping here for more...

BroTrustMyWords
01-09-2019, 04:12 AM
Awesome! Camping here!

madpig88
01-09-2019, 05:16 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.

bignehneh
01-09-2019, 07:14 AM
Steady bro. Sharing a girl with Datuk

BoBehZhao
01-09-2019, 12:07 PM
Interesting start bro, pls continue

temi
01-09-2019, 04:02 PM
TS, lovely story and pls continue.

JustSlapIT49
01-09-2019, 09:40 PM
Very nice story, pitching tent ...

girlassassin
01-09-2019, 11:15 PM
Looking forward to your next update to this interesting story bro TS.

SexierExercise
01-09-2019, 11:25 PM
Another supporter here!

sponge05
02-09-2019, 06:20 AM
great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

Informer
02-09-2019, 09:20 AM
really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.

ilovetosex123
02-09-2019, 09:33 AM
Support...

BK4ever
03-09-2019, 05:11 AM
this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.

i^Xi0n
04-09-2019, 05:12 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

JJMagic
04-09-2019, 06:52 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

TonyCottee
04-09-2019, 08:47 AM
Nice story, support!

draven78eric
04-09-2019, 10:13 AM
The End..? :eek:

bluetooth
04-09-2019, 03:26 PM
These are short stories.. patience is a virtue..

meijipcc
05-09-2019, 05:17 AM
really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.

JustANewbie
05-09-2019, 06:57 AM
Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates. :)

KnowItAll
06-09-2019, 05:15 AM
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...

VRossi1980
06-09-2019, 07:08 AM
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.

basfreak
07-09-2019, 06:22 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

KTVbuddy
07-09-2019, 08:19 AM
great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.

Cash8877
08-09-2019, 06:29 AM
nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.

robotics
08-09-2019, 11:27 AM
TS, lovely story and pls continue.

TakeAHotPill
08-09-2019, 06:53 PM
Nice story, camping here for more

LaIslaBonita
09-09-2019, 12:38 AM
Very nice story TS, more please...:)

MPLover
09-09-2019, 06:35 AM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

NastyThaiboy
09-09-2019, 07:02 AM
this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more. :)

curiousSG
10-09-2019, 06:43 AM
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.

rawboy83
10-09-2019, 08:30 AM
do share more of this nice story!

lobangkingz
11-09-2019, 08:26 AM
really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.