PDA

View Full Version : 30 Chinese lady giving massage at her home - Worth the try?

lancelim
20-08-2007, 03:02 PM
Hi bros,

I saw an ad for massage on Yahoo for massage at this lady's house and called her. She quoted $38/hour. Do you bros think it's safe and worth? Sorry for asking coz I'm still quite new to massage services...

skinx
20-08-2007, 03:11 PM
think should be ok lahz.. u go and try? we will be waiting for ur FR.. lolx..:D

Primer minister
20-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Hi bros,

I saw an ad for massage on Yahoo for massage at this lady's house and called her. She quoted $38/hour. Do you bros think it's safe and worth? Sorry for asking coz I'm still quite new to massage services...

brudder you try liao and let us know
i believe bros here will appreciate:p

bigroy
20-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Hi bro,

usually it's safe de dun worry, they wan to make $$$ too ma so they wun luan lai cos dun forget it's their plc.

And for $38/hour it's quite a good deal, if the massage it's good pls share wif bros here ya, i'm sure alot of bros r looking for good n cheap massage:D

varero
20-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Bro, shud be worth a try and its at her place, so its even safer. No scared lah, in Spore , safe safe, not in other country, scared scared mah.
By the way, I always wanted to check for msaage in Yahoo, which thread do u go to to get the contacts?
Try n let us know OK?

lancelim
20-08-2007, 03:34 PM
Bro, shud be worth a try and its at her place, so its even safer. No scared lah, in Spore , safe safe, not in other country, scared scared mah.
By the way, I always wanted to check for msaage in Yahoo, which thread do u go to to get the contacts?
Try n let us know OK?

Bro, I always look for massage deals in Classifieds.. go under services and type massage..

I even found a 43 year old lady (hopefully MILF) providing full services at $100 excl room.

skinx
20-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Hi bros,

bro, dun worry lahz.. we will wait for ur FR, if good, rememeber to intro to us!

lancelim
20-08-2007, 03:36 PM
Hi bro,

usually it's safe de dun worry, they wan to make $$$ too ma so they wun luan lai cos dun forget it's their plc.

And for $38/hour it's quite a good deal, if the massage it's good pls share wif bros here ya, i'm sure alot of bros r looking for good n cheap massage:D

Sure.. Hopefully got time to make booking within 2 weeks.. I tried to ask if she provide special and she said "not convenient to say.. come and you'll know".. haha

lancelim
20-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Sorry guys, the topic should be "30+" and not 30..

JingQiangBuDao
20-08-2007, 04:12 PM
if this gal is local gal who operate near tiong bahru area then it's safe. ;)

lancelim
20-08-2007, 04:21 PM
if this gal is local gal who operate near tiong bahru area then it's safe. ;)

I only know that she operates at Bukit Merah area.. and she sounds like a PRC?

JingQiangBuDao
20-08-2007, 04:50 PM
I only know that she operates at Bukit Merah area.. and she sounds like a PRC?

That i dunno liao.

you can pass me the contact for me to commando if it's ok for you. :D

slicky2012
20-08-2007, 06:12 PM
It is quite safe.She provide solid massage. try her a few time very refreshing

JingQiangBuDao
21-08-2007, 10:48 AM
I had give her a call, she does provide massage. I ask got other "service" or not, she say this thing can't talk thru' phone, will tell me when meet up. But her appt already fully book, so have to book her some other time. Also she don't do at late night hours and bros who want to try her have to make appt in adv at least 2 hours.

lancelim
21-08-2007, 03:38 PM
I had give her a call, she does provide massage. I ask got other "service" or not, she say this thing can't talk thru' phone, will tell me when meet up. But her appt already fully book, so have to book her some other time. Also she don't do at late night hours and bros who want to try her have to make appt in adv at least 2 hours.

Looks like she's quite popular...?

geminitwinmale
21-08-2007, 06:01 PM
so is it worth it???:)

rampit
22-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Bro, I always look for massage deals in Classifieds.. go under services and type massage..

I even found a 43 year old lady (hopefully MILF) providing full services at $100 excl room.

Bro, i wouldnt recommend u this one MILF 43 yr old .. for $100 u can get better deal from younger ones.

hav try her once... if u r into good look better forget it.. she's not a looker and boob sagging.

service ok lar... nothing to shout

Cheers!