PDA

View Full Version : need some help

hallehluya
20-08-2007, 03:37 AM
hi this post might not seem interesting to the people here but since you guys should have more experience in handling girls i believe this is the right place to post my questions.

i am a boy who broke up with my ex-girlfriend (girl A) 3 years back when i was sec 3. we were together for about a year. the reason we broke up was because i liked another girl (girl B). i told A about my feelings for B as i did not want to two-time her. before we broke up, i have not confessed to B about my feelings. A appeared very nonchalant and did not seem to be too bothered by my confession and she said that actually she liked another guy while being together with me too. so she wished me luck.

after a few months (cant remember about 2 months), i got together with B. at this time, A started making trouble. she got her friends to harress me and threaten to beat me up. all her friends were not any good, i have advised her to steer clear of them when we were still together but she did not listen to me. her friend's boyfriend, which was a gangster at that time, got his lackies to come and threaten me. i did not know her reason for doing that because she said she seemed to accept the break up with peace. she also got detained a year in her sec sch bcos of her bad grades. she attributes all that to me (blames me for everything that happened to her)

i ignored her as much as i can and managed to stop all the harressing by talking to her tuition teacher (we were in the same tuition class). so she stopped the nonsense for a few years.

but recently she has started to badmouth me openly on her blog, calling me a jerk etc. she has also spread some nasty rumors which are totally untrue to her friends saying things like i wanted to go back to her after i broke up with B. and her friends are spreading this to other people in my polytechnic. so i have quite a bad reputation now because of her.

i feel so wronged. all my friends ask me not to bother about it too much but it just cant be gotten off my mind. is there anyone else with similar problems? anyone who can help solve my problems? i know it's a long post i am just too sick of this to let it go.

Orgasmic
20-08-2007, 09:01 AM
my advice for u is to study very hard, get 8 A for your o levels and go into uni and set up a business and earn $10k a month and drive big car and stay in big house or condos.

by that times, u will choose gals and not the other way round. but when u reaach that stage, u will not want to choose gals to settle down but fuck around. why settle with 1 when 1000 or more are rotated to suit your needs?

floda
20-08-2007, 09:05 AM
hi this post might not seem interesting to the people here but since you guys should have more experience in handling girls i believe this is the right place to post my questions.

i feel so wronged. all my friends ask me not to bother about it too much but it just cant be gotten off my mind. is there anyone else with similar problems? anyone who can help solve my problems? i know it's a long post i am just too sick of this to let it go.

This is very common for teenage puppy love .... talking bad about the person who dumped you... whatever it is, ignore all this .... y dun u just concentrate on studies ...

chickenzip
20-08-2007, 09:07 AM
u are still very young...study hard, get a cert/degree, get a good job and earn more $$...this kind of kid's affairs will die off with passing times...

maybe 10 years later, when u look back...your ex and those friends of hers would be struggling to fill their bank a/cs and you are jetting to Europe for hoildays every year. :D

louis2002
20-08-2007, 09:15 AM
my advice for u is to study very hard, get 8 A for your o levels and go into uni and set up a business and earn $10k a month ........ will not want to choose gals to settle down but fuck around. why settle with 1 when 1000 or more are rotated to suit your needs?

听君一析话好比饱读十年圣贤书

I now than regret not putting in more effort during my studying days.

Haizzzzz:(

stephan
20-08-2007, 09:38 AM
U still in holiday? no need study meh? U no need any help, just ignore her will do.

block11
20-08-2007, 09:47 AM
its best to remain a virgin until you get married.... you will avoid such problems :o

Ah Dac
20-08-2007, 09:50 AM
With so many temptation, think tough lar!!

:D

its best to remain a virgin until you get married....

(o)(o) Tuner
20-08-2007, 11:59 AM
This is a common problem for school teens nowadays. Like one of the bros said, for your own sake give up all the relationships and study hard. Find a good job or even setup your own business, make lotsa $$$. Buy a private property and a flashy car. By then, gals will come to you.

techienator
20-08-2007, 12:07 PM
like the few suggestions made by some of the bros here..

concentrate on your studies first.. when love wants to hit you again, you want to run also cannot run away.. main thing is to lead a happy life of your own.. those who know you will understand the real situation.. dun let this gal drag you down with this.. everything will be forgotten with time..

Castrol
20-08-2007, 12:09 PM
but recently she has started to badmouth me openly on her blog, calling me a jerk etc. she has also spread some nasty rumors which are totally untrue to her friends saying things like i wanted to go back to her after i broke up with B. and her friends are spreading this to other people in my polytechnic. so i have quite a bad reputation now because of her.

bro maybe you have to go overseas to study. what to do? so many problems, only the italian mafia can help you. :D

_AXL_
20-08-2007, 12:16 PM
but recently she has started to badmouth me openly on her blog, calling me a jerk etc.

TS, if there is not a certain element of truth in her accusations, u wouldnt be bothered lah... just continue to sleep well lah. if people who really want to know the truth, they will come to u to ask your side of the story. for those who want to believe what they want to believe after hearing only her side of the story, well... u cant cure their stupidity if they want to remain that way, right?:rolleyes:

so what is it that u cant take lying down???:confused:

Slaver29125
20-08-2007, 12:17 PM
my advice for u is to study very hard, get 8 A for your o levels and go into uni and set up a business and earn $10k a month and drive big car and stay in big house or condos.

by that times, u will choose gals and not the other way round. but when u reaach that stage, u will not want to choose gals to settle down but fuck around. why settle with 1 when 1000 or more are rotated to suit your needs?

If only I was given such advice when I was still studying... :P

Midnightiger
20-08-2007, 12:39 PM

i am a boy who broke up with my ex-girlfriend (girl A) 3 years back when i was sec 3. we were together for about a year. the reason we broke up was because i liked another girl (girl B). i told A about my feelings for B as i did not want to two-time her. before we broke up, i have not confessed to B about my feelings. A appeared very nonchalant and did not seem to be too bothered by my confession and she said that actually she liked another guy while being together with me too. so she wished me luck.

after a few months (cant remember about 2 months), i got together with B. at this time, A started making trouble. she got her friends to harress me and threaten to beat me up. all her friends were not any good, i have advised her to steer clear of them when we were still together but she did not listen to me. her friend's boyfriend, which was a gangster at that time, got his lackies to come and threaten me. i did not know her reason for doing that because she said she seemed to accept the break up with peace. she also got detained a year in her sec sch bcos of her bad grades. she attributes all that to me (blames me for everything that happened to her)

i ignored her as much as i can and managed to stop all the harressing by talking to her tuition teacher (we were in the same tuition class). so she stopped the nonsense for a few years.

After reading through your post a couple of times, I cannot find any sex elements for discussion.

Your kind of problem, should go to those Aunt Agony type or maybe your own parents can give better advices.

My 2 cents worth.

t123
20-08-2007, 12:48 PM
will the threadstarter go to priest for confession? I assume you catholic based on your nick. typical qiong yao story, a like b who likes c who likes d but d is blah blah blah. since you made your choice live with it.

cereal-killer
20-08-2007, 12:50 PM

First off... we're all listening to YOUR side of the story, which in actual fact we should be listening to BOTH parties.

I'll just give you my opinion based on YOUR story ....

Apprantly that girl didn't let go of you after you dumped her. She didn't take it very well even though she said she "found some one else" while she was still with you. Seems to indicate that she was trying to be sarcastic to you, and to tell you "You did it, I did it too" ... but it backed fired and she dug a whole for her self by mixing with the wrong company.

I don't know why you're falling into her trap. Becos' she 'badmouth' you on her blog and you can't take it ? how much can she bad mouth you ? after awhile it will die off if you let it be.... after awhile HER "friends" will find out about her TRUE character.

You're not even married and you've tasted the wrath of a woman :D

no_faith
20-08-2007, 12:55 PM
...I cannot find any sex elements for discussion....not really dun have, sure got sex life story wif his gal A, B, who knows the tution teacher too.(if itx female) to share.:D

so bro hallehluya, u juz join the poly, 1st yr ah? sure got fresh poly gals, got sum to intro?
u intro sum, i will spread good words for u into them and make ur reputation gd, swee bo?:D

oasis3009
20-08-2007, 12:55 PM
Bros i think its easy to just tell kids like him to concentrate on studies first,get a gd education,and earn loads of $ etc...But i think kids nowadays are more streetsmart and exposed to many things with the help of the internet.

They are getting into relationships earlier and having sex earlier than us(im born in the 70's)...So my advice is forget about the gal and don't be bothered what she say to bad mouth you.

All she want is to haress you,make you feel uneasy,make you angry...If you react to things she say in her blog,you have fallen into her trap...Just move on and act as though nothing as happen,appear happy in school.

If people ask you about that incident,just say your concience is clear.Don't bother to explain yourself.The more you explain,the more complicated it gets.Sooner or later,she will get bored and won't be bothered to do that anymore.

Hope that advise help,its just my humble opinion...cheers bro

floda
20-08-2007, 12:56 PM
First off... we're all listening to YOUR side of the story, which in actual fact we should be listening to BOTH parties.

I'll just give you my opinion based on YOUR story ....

Apprantly that girl didn't let go of you after you dumped her. She didn't take it very well even though she said she "found some one else" while she was still with you. Seems to indicate that she was trying to be sarcastic to you, and to tell you "You did it, I did it too" ... but it backed fired and she dug a whole for her self by mixing with the wrong company.

I don't know why you're falling into her trap. Becos' she 'badmouth' you on her blog and you can't take it ? how much can she bad mouth you ? after awhile it will die off if you let it be.... after awhile HER "friends" will find out about her TRUE character.

You're not even married and you've tasted the wrath of a woman :D

Agree with you bro, TS should just ignore lah. Student and not married care so much for what .... ger only lose out by broadcasting out nia

songsong1213
20-08-2007, 01:02 PM
I thought samsters only know how to advice people to Fxxx around and give FR. sicarli most of the advice to this newbies was to study hard.. :eek:

Three cheers to all samsters!!! now I know there is a lot of good people here to give good advice to youngster!!! Will advice my kids to post their problem here in future if they got problems!!! :D

cereal-killer
20-08-2007, 01:04 PM
of cos must study first .... else how to afford internet access, go GL for fk sessions, and come back and give field reports ????

hallehluya
20-08-2007, 04:19 PM
thanks to everyone who replied. by the way i'm not catholic i just needed a nick thats esy to remember.

actually i already finished my o levels, this incident happened 2 days ago, but we have broken up 3 years ago. i didnt get 8As but i got 4As back then, my studies are pretty okay even up till now. it's just that i have the tendency to go into relationships with girls easily.

i am definitely trying to ignore this and am concentrating on my studies as much as i can (i love gaming too). i used to think the same way as bro chickenzip too, that "this kind of kid's affairs will die off with passing times". but dont you think that 3 years is a bit too long? she already has a boyfriend, so by right, she should have forgotten whatever unhappy things that happened in the past.

it's not the holidays now, i'm preparing for my semester examinations right now. by the way, i am still a virgin.

to midnightiger: the reason why i dowan to go to aunt agony type forums is because the only one i know of is in sgforums. and the people there are pretty nice to the extent of making fun of you and your problems.

i've had several girlfriends before her but she is the worst so far amongst me and my friends' encounters. i think i must be extremely unlucky.

thanks for the advice everyone. i think i'm starting to get what you guys meant about ignoring her

rubbish truck
20-08-2007, 05:42 PM
I guess u r too young to be in this forum. Period.

rubbish truck
20-08-2007, 05:44 PM
i've had several girlfriends before her but she is the worst so far amongst me and my friends' encounters. i think i must be extremely unlucky.

thanks for the advice everyone. i think i'm starting to get what you guys meant about ignoring her

Dude, missed out on this post of yours. Judging by this statement, and of course your age. Dont think u r such a saint yourself. Guess you are still partly responsible for A's behaviour. So bear the consequences.

But like what the rest said, just ignore her.:cool:

et911
20-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Seriously, it is part of growing up. Just leave it as it is.

I always believe in this phrase "It takes a man to stand up to a fight, but it takes more than a man to walk away from it".

Like other brothers have said (wisely!), study hard, get your good grades, go to Uni, graduate with top honours and you will have a whole life of f'king around after that.

A wise man (seriously wise man) once told me "I started chionging when I am 40, you havent even started yet!". :D

hallehluya
20-08-2007, 08:46 PM
yeah it was partly my mistake too. we were both young back then, like sec 3. but i've had only had 3 girlfriends

STK01
20-08-2007, 10:46 PM
A wise man (seriously wise man) once told me "I started chionging when I am 40, you havent even started yet!". :D

Hmm... these really wise words..:)

vmtech
21-08-2007, 07:12 AM
This is very common for teenage puppy love .... talking bad about the person who dumped you... whatever it is, ignore all this .... y dun u just concentrate on studies ...

well we get this alot too in the GL section dont we? by tirak-destroyed samsters

Messi Lim
21-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Bro there,

Time will heals the pain.

Everybody has their setbacks whether is it in education, love, family or financial etc. Of all, you have to move on and adapt to new environement and setting around you. Have you read:- "who moved my Cheese" do read it and understand the concept of moving on...

Do well in your study and earn more $$ in future. What past has past and not beyond in our control. Breakthrough the barrier that stay in your mind.(Free your mind)

Cheers
Messi

Manny666
21-08-2007, 12:27 PM
My advice is ignore her. No point entertaining her stories. if u ignore her, people also wun bother bout wat she say. People only take notice when word war come to play, as in u talk back bout wat she say and talk bad things bout her. So be patient and ignore her. she's the one that still can't get over.

vertigo_alpha
21-08-2007, 03:23 PM
you should study hard & ignore other distractions. be rationale in what you do. all the best, kid. :)

hallehluya
23-08-2007, 04:13 AM
guys thanks for all the help. and i'm finally off moderation :D

S T I
23-08-2007, 08:07 AM
guys thanks for all the help. and i'm finally off moderation :D

So hope u just take everything in your stride and ignore lah ....

singexpat
23-08-2007, 12:33 PM
eh bro.. u shld concentrate on ur life first..

dun forget u haven go NS, find JOB, ....

talk abt girls when u finished e 2 stages first lah... :D

Nw.. go study hard..

tungsten
24-08-2007, 12:45 AM
Three options for you

1. Go to her place and kill her

2. Sue her for defamation

If no guts for option 1 and no money for option 2, then just SUCK IT UP and go to option 3

3. IGNORE HER!

There is absolutely nothing you can do. Woman always out gossips a man. They have 2 mouth. There is absolutely no way you will win.

If you screw them, they say you take away their virginity. If you did not screw them, they say you tried but they defend their chasity or worse... They say that you are impotent.

giggz83
24-08-2007, 01:28 AM
sorry but to say .. enjoy this part of your life .. enjoy your studying time, enjoy having all the free time you have, and find the girl you want.

** of cos, get out of this mess 1st.

study hard but no need to get a fantastic result. but know what you want in life. where you will be 5yrs from now.. 10yrs from now, how you gonna achieve it.

cos one day .. what mum said, what teacher said what the seniors said and the elder said .. what they said will all come true one day

Welcome to reality.

*Piece of advice .. The Love aeroplane has only one parachute .. IF anything happens, be the 1st to grab it and jump. Someone has to die.

Hope you have a happy life my friend.

hallehluya
24-08-2007, 02:12 AM
*Piece of advice .. The Love aeroplane has only one parachute .. IF anything happens, be the 1st to grab it and jump. Someone has to die.

lol good advice. i like it ;D