PDA

View Full Version : Batam rates

Wine001
27-08-2019, 11:07 PM
I am in contact with a Indo lady in Batam. She had asked for SGD200 for overnight.

I wonder what the market rates are in Batam?

Appreciate advice from the brothers.

Abcdefghijklmn
28-08-2019, 07:30 AM
$100 for long time / overnight.

But then, those quality is a bit low

lucuher
28-08-2019, 08:40 AM
$100 for long time / overnight.

But then, those quality is a bit low

Is that the rate IN Batam or can you Horizon her over for that price too? :)

bananarepublic
28-08-2019, 10:53 AM
Normal asking should be around 150, definitely she asking more.
100-120 is good rate but depends on girl 150 is max and ask her before service she can provide and what you expect.

Also don't expect stellar service, if you get good jam then should not miss her and update bros here also..:)

ddog
28-08-2019, 11:10 AM
80 for lower end 100 normal 120 for chop carrot places 150 for good ones and so called Chinese.

deepie
28-08-2019, 12:49 PM
Normal rate 100-120

Fron 100 to 150 reasonable.

Got offered 180 too but shes quite i bitch when i turn her down.

Recently got to know one offer 500 🤣

aurahiongka
28-08-2019, 04:44 PM
100 for 1 whole night if u got the right contacts

bananarepublic
28-08-2019, 06:00 PM
Fron 100 to 150 reasonable.

Got offered 180 too but shes quite i bitch when i turn her down.

Recently got to know one offer 500 🤣
500 wah,, don't know any girl will meet that level in Batam and if anyone fool enough in Batam to pay:P
Even for 150 category also she can quote anything she want but bro have to be careful while selecting these so called high class ladies which you get to know later wasted money.

Ratcoyg
29-08-2019, 01:22 AM
1 shot for short time 50-80, overnite 100
You have a wide selection of gals using wechat. They will come to yr hotel

D-joker
29-08-2019, 11:23 AM
Just curious. How u guys find the girls in batam. Go pub and disco hook up or u guys got contact?

bananarepublic
29-08-2019, 11:46 AM
Just curious. How u guys find the girls in batam. Go pub and disco hook up or u guys got contact?
@Ratcoyg mention already best way is to go for freelancers, lookout for michat nearby feature and discuss. Only problem is don't believe in photos only as heavily edited or lower your expectation to 50% based on photo. Or you can visit some pickup centre and discuss with OKt and negotiate there(mostly wont do) or go nightclub and literally ask any girl there who is not with guy and negotiate.

I like 3rd option because there you can see girl face and figure direct and can have fun in club also before heading back, Only drawback is this will be more costly to you purse:P

rhodes101
29-08-2019, 03:31 PM
Best is go to the ship looking nightclub or fish tank where u can see, nego and select. I ever hooked up a local over WeChat for dinner, next I know we were bonking for next three days

rhodes101
29-08-2019, 03:38 PM
Best is go to the ship looking nightclub or fish tank where u can see, nego and select. I ever hooked up a local over WeChat for dinner, next I know we were bonking for next three days

Abcdefghijklmn
29-08-2019, 10:11 PM
For bros wanted $100 sgd for overnight, just go over to batam. On your WeChat, find in your nearby. Majority offer that rate.

But don’t expect excellent services. Last time I kana one fuck up one.

Don’t ask me for contacts as batam require ferry money, require hotel money. To me it become 50 + 50 + 100 for overnight which I feel not worth for fuck up services

ddog
30-08-2019, 12:11 AM
Bros be very careful of Wechat. Ddog tried Wechat, one encounter the Mama San came along, barged in room demanded big tips and threatened. Best is bro meet girl at lobby c got mama san or not.
Best also ask doorman for girls, they have many, once he called telling pimp guy can pay more, he from Singapore, bring him fresh young good ones. Then Paid 80 beri fresh quality. Nice
But be prepared to be swarmed the moment you turn on Wechat, tons of choices.

bananarepublic
30-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Rightly said by @DDog, please meetup at lobby never give room detail first, also if possible video call on wechat before calling her to see if real or fake mami.
Fish tank are also very good options but many times girls are just there for money they don't want to work so your total time fucked up, for me last time i send back after 1 shot because not playable and just playing mobile games in between :)

lucuher
30-08-2019, 01:38 PM
its probably true its not necessary to overpay. I almost forgotten my last years' experience with a pole dancing lady from Batam in Orchard towers (the big club on the upper floor?). I chatted her up and bought her few overpriced lady drinks. We had a good time and she seemed to like me, but I felt it would be too late to wait till 4am for her to be off to up her, so I suggested dinner next day and she surprisingly agreed. Took her to Chijmes, we got drunk, ended up at hotel... she asks for taxi money only afterwards.... met her few times after :) Usually just give her at least a 100 just not to feel guilty :P

PrcLust
01-09-2019, 12:32 PM
How i started initially in Batam was reading up the thread in international fields report. I also played some apps to get to know girls in scout,tantan etc. Managed to get to know a few girls before going over. Some hits and misses. But that all part of the experience. Manage to hook up a butch, office lady and some others. In my 1 year there, I have never ever step into any booking joints for girls before. Usually my other girls will intro their friends to me. I also try out WeChat forgirls as well. For occasional travellers, it fun to try out short time rather than overnight bookings I feel as frequently read overnight girls many patterns come out. This just my personal opinion and views. Short time rate usually is 500 thousand rupiah per pop.

Wine001
02-09-2019, 10:47 PM
For occasional travellers, it fun to try out short time rather than overnight bookings I feel as frequently read overnight girls many patterns come out. This just my personal opinion and views. Short time rate usually is 500 thousand rupiah per pop.

Hi Bro,

Please clarify what you mean by "overnight girls many patterns come out".

thanks

PrcLust
02-09-2019, 11:31 PM
Hi Bro,

Please clarify what you mean by "overnight girls many patterns come out".

thanks

My friends some kena after 1 shot then girl will give excuses like want go celebrate Friend birthday then disappear. Some after 2 shots will just go off no matter what is the timing. Just some of the examples. You can read more in the international thread forum on Batam