PDA

View Full Version : FR on L8H66g gal99?

site
19-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Newbie here, just want to ask about the FR for the above mention gal?
Heard that she gives good service, maybe someone is kind enough to give some detail on her services she provides.
Thank you so much for your info, want to try leh. Pls help if the samster here can give some feedback. thanks for much. Appreciate your effort
service like frenching, fingering??

Garage1
19-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Newbie here, just want to ask about the FR for the above mention gal?
Heard that she gives good service, maybe someone is kind enough to give some detail on her services she provides.
Thank you so much for your info, want to try leh. Pls help if the samster here can give some feedback. thanks for much. Appreciate your effort
service like frenching, fingering??

NO..........

Joris
19-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Maybe u can go try out n post ur FR here?
Most of the bros here go treasure hunting de:D
And they dun mind sharing their FRs once they found their gems:)
And there's a saying that goes like this,
Gems are meant to be discovered...

ol'ManPushCart
20-08-2007, 02:28 AM
I thought G99 already ORD?:confused:

smartyyy
20-08-2007, 04:35 AM
yup i tink she ord for some time.. aniwae, she was quite a legend in that house i believe. though average looks, but speaks chinese and provides good fj and bj.. well tried her once only.. but.. great service is all i can say..

tink she's enjoying her life back in her hometown now~

jdi813
22-08-2007, 11:25 AM
I thought G99 already ORD?:confused:yup i tink she ord for some time.. aniwae, she was quite a legend in that house i believe. though average looks, but speaks chinese and provides good fj and bj.. well tried her once only.. but.. great service is all i can say..

tink she's enjoying her life back in her hometown now~yeah the old G99 ORD liao sometime in March this year ... this thread is for the new G99 that came dunno when la ...

supposedly a CIM suck u dry kinda gal (one bro was so impressed he started a new thread jus for her the last time round) ... there are a couple of FRs on her in the relevant threads ... bo bian gotta search urself

what i can remember is she is an A cupper, can CIM and is a vetren who used to work in HK or Macau ... something like that la

ok la the old G99 is back home liao ... doin alright i suppose ... NBzzz miss her like hell :(

smartyyy
22-08-2007, 06:41 PM
haha means this new g99 can CIM ah ? great. going to look for her soon. didn't know the chinese saying - chang jiang hou lang tui qian lang , works here. haven't tried CIM with the old g99 before..

jdi813
22-08-2007, 07:46 PM
haha means this new g99 can CIM ah ? great. going to look for her soon. didn't know the chinese saying - chang jiang hou lang tui qian lang , works here. haven't tried CIM with the old g99 before..dun think the old G99 allowed CIM ... if she did jus means she didn't like me

anyway anyone wants FRs on the new G99 can go look here

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=69325

mexicanmama
22-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Read the FR about g99 and was very interested because I read about her riding you until she sweats. Really turned on by that so went to check her out.

She's a skinny girl with small boobs and long hair. Speaks very fluent Chinese. Quite accomodating but wah her riding only lasted 1 minute. Dunno is I suay or FR not so accurate.

Anyway she not very pretty, body not that fantastic but she is accomodating.. cos I doggy her very very very long but she didn't complain.