PDA

View Full Version : what your go to bad boy perfume to seduce her?

Flyingdisc
24-08-2019, 07:01 AM
Any stories to share about perfume you use that helped you to get laid or ons.
of course perfume alone won't do the trick,but it definitely gives you an edge compare to rest.

mattrayham
26-08-2019, 03:55 PM
Like you said, the perfume alone won't get you into bed with girls, but it is just one of the many factors that combined together can help.

For me, I do get lots of compliments from girls of all backgrounds (high class, middle class, Ang Mohs, locals of all races, etc) because of my Arabic perfume.

Arabic perfume is called Oudh or Attar. You can buy this from those perfume shops at Bussorah Street. Look for Jamal Kazura or the other other shops along the street that sell this and ask for recommendations.

It is not to everyone's taste, but there is a range and the shopkeeper is usually an expert at recommending something for you. Try different scents and buy the one that appeals to you. It may be a little on the pricey side but the perfume lasts long.

Also, my advice is very general as everyone's body chemistry is different - take care of your personal hygiene - basic stuff - shower regularly, and use odorless deodorant as a foundation, then apply the perfume I mentioned.

Taking care of what you eat also affects your natural body scent.

unsung80
26-08-2019, 04:13 PM
From my experience, if she is interested in you, and you smell great with the perfume you spray, chances are she will compliment you and keep leaning on to you. Remember to bring her to f**k, dun waste time.

If you ask me which perfume "perform" the best? Should be the smell of fresh money. :D

mattrayham
26-08-2019, 04:58 PM
From my experience, if she is interested in you, and you smell great with the perfume you spray, chances are she will compliment you and keep leaning on to you. Remember to bring her to f**k, dun waste time.

If you ask me which perfume "perform" the best? Should be the smell of fresh money. :D

Win liao lor :D

iloveu4ever
27-08-2019, 12:34 AM
I usually wet wipe my arse and cock with $1000 dollars bill...girls canot resist.