PDA

View Full Version : Pretty and Horny KTV PRC

ragefury777
18-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Dear Bros,

Met this gal while she was working at a TN shop in Bt Timah area, when I saw her I immediately felt she was out of place in there, as she is very pretty with a devil of a figure. Then I found out that she works at Tiananmen at night too. As you all know TN shops are not the best place for a proper session so I managed to get her when she was free one day.

Even when I had my first session with her she was already giving me a very good gf feeling, she was chatty, friendly and you can tell from the things she chat abt, very horny (and you couldn't help but stare at her firm C cup boobs).

When we got to the hotel she couldn't wait to rip off my clothes, then we had a shower together and off to bed! She started by giving a catbath with her soft tongue and I can tell she couldn't wait till she got to my brother and gave it a BBBJ of my life. I stopped her half way as I didn't want to cum too early and proceeded to lick her delicious pussy (clean and smells nice), still she couldn't get enough of me and asked me to turn over for a 69.

As she was very worked up by now (all the while dirty talking to me), she pushed me on the bed and mounted me, riding me like a mad cowgirl (she is a loud one mind you). After for the next 30 mins we went thru many positions and every time took my bro out she will beg me to put it back in quickly (like I said, horny), all the dirty talk, moans and hard thrusting finally push me to the edge and I came in her doggy style.

I’ve been cheonging for a long time and she has the best attitude I have had, made me feel we were lovers in love. She told me she didn’t like working in the TN shop as it was cramp and she couldn’t make too much noise (she was intro‘ed to work there by a friend, but I think wasted for a beauty like her), so I suggested she work outside, so I decided to help her and write this FR. So bros interested please PM me your email, contact, SBF nick and availability (starting Monday) and I’ll pass it onto her.

Name: Xiao Qing
H: 160
W: not sure, slim, hourglass
Looks: 8/10 (long hair, doe eyes, horny look)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
CIM: No
Anal: for extra dam and if she is willing (we did try it. Her 1st time)
Attitude: GF, accommodating, and willing to try
Boobs: C cup, firm (natural), perky nipples (moans when you suck them)
Ass: Nice and firm (you feel it as she rides you)
Damage: 140 excl room, CD provided, 1hr, 1shot
Venue: H81 in town area
RTF: already did, 4 times! Money well spent

Starts Monday, booking till 4-5pm as she needs to work at night.

First time writing a FR after 6 years of cheonging lol, so pls up my points if you like my recommendations.

shenzhu
18-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Hi Bro, can I have her contact? Thanks.

SexKing972
18-08-2007, 11:49 AM
good finding brothers

zico34
18-08-2007, 11:51 AM
Hi brother...i am the 1st to response to you....

Cant PM you at all......my email is [email protected].

NICK NAME is ZICO34.

Please send me her contact via my email.

Tks

Rgds

ZICO

MrCrowley
18-08-2007, 11:57 AM
This one looks like a gd find, u got pm bro :D

Cum_Luver
18-08-2007, 12:03 PM
a very good find, bro....
so she working in KTV or TN now....
if KTV, which one ? maybe can go n support her at the same time, take a closer look lor...:D

alexis64
18-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Hi Brother,

I am a newbie. Can pm or email her contact. My email is [email protected]. Many thanks and will write FR.

Alexis

forgetful
18-08-2007, 03:26 PM
a very good find, bro....
so she working in KTV or TN now....
if KTV, which one ? maybe can go n support her at the same time, take a closer look lor...:D

TS mentioned she is working at Tiananmen at night, 2nd line.

uktips
18-08-2007, 03:26 PM
A PRC for 140 is consider abit hi, unless is damm gd look and service. Hope more bro can share FR. Thanks

infotech
18-08-2007, 03:33 PM
So bros interested please PM me your email, contact, SBF nick and availability (starting Monday) and I’ll pass it onto her.

Damage: 140 excl room, CD provided, 1hr, 1shot

First time writing a FR after 6 years of cheonging lol, so pls up my points if you like my recommendations.

OMFG just look at the damages u marketing her!!! So are you her okt? Why do you need our contact? Can't you just pass her nos to some senior bro here to try 1st? But since her damages so high think not many senior bro in here will want to try :cool:

louis2002
18-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Dear Bros,

Met this gal while she was working at a TN s...........
Anal: for extra dam and if she is willing (we did try it. Her 1st time)

Did you mention ANAL?

Slurp slurp..... Gotta try her out.... Bro, care to share her contact....

Thanks in advance...

cheers....

ragefury777
18-08-2007, 05:28 PM
OMFG just look at the damages u marketing her!!! So are you her okt? Why do you need our contact? Can't you just pass her nos to some senior bro here to try 1st? But since her damages so high think not many senior bro in here will want to try :cool:

She's more than your average PRC, Tiananmen's quality is well known too.

Anyway, at the moment she is free on Monday, so to the bro's I passed the contact to pls call her only on Monday.

I am NOT her OKT, just an admirer that do not want her to work in the TN shop anymore.

otur
18-08-2007, 05:53 PM
I am NOT her OKT, just an admirer that do not want her to work in the TN shop anymore.

bro, 140 is high. its worth for u cos u click well. can try to ask her lower price? :D

nyquist
18-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Let me QC her first

Cummon
18-08-2007, 06:45 PM
She's more than your average PRC, Tiananmen's quality is well known too.

Even if she is that pretty & good at service,the price quoted is still on the higher end for a PRC FL. If she lowers it to around $100,she tends to get more customers plus tips.

ragefury777
18-08-2007, 08:20 PM
There's a common saying among us bros, "one person's meat is another's poison". I'm not her okt, just an admirer

Midnightiger
18-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Did you mention ANAL?

Slurp slurp..... Gotta try her out.... Bro, care to share her contact....

Thanks in advance...

cheers....

Bro louis,

Please post FR after your session with her to confirm whether there is AJ or not.

If there is, I'll be tempted to try since hardly see any PRC providing anal.

Swastikanian
18-08-2007, 11:04 PM
camping here for FR :)

curious75
19-08-2007, 12:26 AM
There's a common saying among us bros, "one person's meat is another's poison". I'm not her okt, just an admirer

bro;

this prc you mention working in bt timah tn,if i not wrong they charge 100 for fj n 40 for entrance fee.the gals there keep changing but so far as i know mostly quite pretty one lar.i do know there are raid quite often that shop.is it the same TN we talking abt?

change1012
19-08-2007, 01:06 AM
OMG got anal, saliva dripping liao :p
Camping here for fr

Cum_Luver
19-08-2007, 09:57 AM
TS mentioned she is working at Tiananmen at night, 2nd line.

bro, very sorri la...
thanks...

ragefury777
19-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Err... 1st time as a thread starter so didn't realise the effect of my FR. First I understand that $140 is a little ex for a PRC, but I didn't set the price, guess she is used to the tips at the KTV so...

And the anal part, she didn't offer it as part of the package, I just added it as part of my FR cause I did it. She doesn't normally do it either, so if she don't offer it to you pls don't flame me ok...:o

curious75
19-08-2007, 03:10 PM
bro;

for the price she qoute is very ex.as in the TN she worked,only 100 but now she asking 140.i do agree most of the gals there now are not bad n some wif good figure but the price too steep n she take for granted.as you can ask her is it someone drive them there n back.then at end of the day the 'someone will take comms on how many customer she serve which i think she earn less than 100 n now she asking for 140:eek: .just to share:)

forgetful
20-08-2007, 12:57 AM
bro, very sorri la...
thanks...

no worries :)

bluwater
20-08-2007, 08:59 AM
Bro can you PM me Her contact?

Accord_JDM
20-08-2007, 09:35 AM
i also feel that the asking price of 140 excluding room is way too high for a PRC...

in the range of 80 to 120 excluding room is more acceptable... bear in mind that bros here also will give tips...

i used to bonk pretty gals from TAM too but the most ex i had was 120 including room...

let's don't spoil the market...

wildbeast
20-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Bro ragefury777,

Nice FR. All data present. U RTF 4 times??? U must be crazy over her cos her asked price very very high in my opinion.

Most bros, esp lao jiao, have quoted $140/1/60 very expenisve. Like that dun think she will get business here thru you. May wanna ask her to re-price her pussy.

Recommended: $140/2/90 or $100/1/60

Got pics to share??????

:D