PDA

View Full Version : SYT looks, cute....cute local Chinese FL

do335
18-08-2007, 02:58 AM
This precious gem was just recommended by my friend who claims that she needed hard cash so ask me to help.

She will only be taking customers starting from Monday. (need time to condition & warm-up). Open for booking from today.

Name : Tracy (Local chinese)
Body: Slim,peitite & smooth body (got tattoos that make her body look attractive)
Look: SYT, Cute, blur looks (like yr neighbourhood Ah Lian:) )
Vital Stat : 32B-24-33 (nice nipples that you will definitely suck & bite)
Ht: 1.57m
Wt: 44kg
BBBJ : Yes (her speciality! Great suction, Powerful!)
Services Allowed : Frenching,kissing, fingering. licking
CIM : No
FJ : 8.5/10 ( Nice wet & tight pussy, great for painting, shallow love-hole, be nice to her bros!))
GFE : 7/10 (soft decent moans)
DAMAGE : 170/1/1 (exclu rm and cd)

Apologise to Malay bros

Strictly No Raw & Anal

Bros who wish to have a great & unforgettable session can pm me or e-mail to [email protected]

Hanxinco88
18-08-2007, 03:02 AM
Check your PM Box!!!

do335
18-08-2007, 03:42 AM
Check your PM Box!!!

U got pm bro !

johnlittle
18-08-2007, 04:16 AM
Thank for sharing. U got PM

do335
19-08-2007, 02:53 AM
Bros, Tracy's appt for Monday is full. Will be arranging for Tuesday slots. Bros interested for a fun session could pm yr contact, date & timing.

Thks a lot !

romanspa
19-08-2007, 02:58 AM
bro... pm me the number?

SB_Naruto
19-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Hi Bro, Check your mail Box.. Thanks

spitfire
20-08-2007, 07:49 PM
ahh what to say? This babe is really GEM of SYT.

do335 very kindly let me have slot today. I queue since last week. So i wait in room for her. She come in.. very syt looks.Hard to describe her face. Lian SYT maybe best. Single eye lid, very cute face. Small size head. Sounds strange but you see her you know what i mean.

We tok koks a bit. She look lian but english is not bad. Quite friendly. I go wash up a bit then she wash up a bit then we start french a bit then she cat bath a bit then she suck dick a bit. Her BBBJ is good. Not commando as threadster say, but nice feeling.

I give her some suck nips and licks pussy. Shaved one, no hair. No smell. No loose. Juicy already and then i cap and enter. She closed eyes, a bit pain for her i think. So sorry. I push in slowly and she breath better a bit. Then pump slowly and she start to enjoy a bit. Turn her around and she on top a bit. She do cowgirl a bit green, but also is nice feeling. I turn her back and finish her while she moan quite a bit.

Ahhhh. this is nice GEM. I like her a lot.

Face : eerrr hard to day. I give 7.5 but it is face not all will like. I find it s small face ad very cute. Mouth so small but ca suck kok.
Boobs: 8. Small B cup but very nice shape and good to suck type of nipsss. Suck a bit will stand a bit.
Body: 8 slim and nice shape. Got thailand style tatoos on her back and arms. Look a bit fiece the tatoo but nice to doggy a bit.
Pussy; shaved and tight. Suck a bit will wet a bit. A bit also no smell.
BBBJ: 6.8 Lick a bit suck a bit. Feeling is nice a lot.
FJ: 7 can try a bit of all styles. She no complain even a bit.
GFE: 8 a bit like doing a real GF.

Those like local SYT a bit also cannot miss. Must thank thrreadster a lot to let me try this girl.

masterjake
20-08-2007, 09:22 PM
Yo bro out there, saw this gal description of this gal quite match this 1 in this thread
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1870480#post1870480 plus the FR by bro spitfire stating tat this gal got thai tatoos so i guess alot bros should know weather is the same gal liao.
But Y difeerent price huh? :confused: One charge 160 while this 1 charge 170. :rolleyes:
Can i book the 160 one?

owen1
20-08-2007, 09:50 PM
go ahead book the 160 one lor....:rolleyes:
u get a different girl

she looks good from my sources...

do335
20-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Dear Bros,

Really sad to inform u guys that Tracy just told me due to personal problems, she would like to stop taking customers. Hope that the bros here would respect her decision made. Those bros who had a session with her, hope u remembered her existence. For those who's still in queue, deeply regret, i have to respect her choice.

Conqueror
21-08-2007, 02:53 PM
damn, i miss the boat again :mad:

SB_Naruto
22-08-2007, 07:59 AM
Dear Bros,

Really sad to inform u guys that Tracy just told me due to personal problems, she would like to stop taking customers. Hope that the bros here would respect her decision made. Those bros who had a session with her, hope u remembered her existence. For those who's still in queue, deeply regret, i have to respect her choice.

Let us know if she is coming back anytime soon

jj_79
25-08-2007, 05:21 PM
Sianz..... Miss the boat also... Last week gt ur PM DO, wanted to msg u my contacts liao as my reservist just finish.....

Please let me kw once she available.

Thanks.