PDA

View Full Version : SYT Ada-Cute Magazine Model WitH SIZEABLE BOOBS (Pic AvaiL)

ccod81
16-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Yes Bro Ada's is Back...

ADA
http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/600000002edc561/1/59/IL6cQ2f7yT8p0DGwlU8xv8_rZfHAZcuE.jpg

Ada's Life Pic
http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/4/S/600000002ede5b6/1/59/PAc-ymn32j__PijzMtBvUIVj_mgPNoxY.jpg

stud_boy
16-08-2007, 11:06 PM
What is the damage bro?

ccod81
16-08-2007, 11:15 PM
First Blood FR by Bro nyquist
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2031923&postcount=1

FR By Bro Amazeme
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2034757&postcount=7

FR By Bro Djparo
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2036104&postcount=12

FR By Bro ngmfr
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2048471&postcount=34

Cheerrs !!!!!!!! :D

Coolsaint77
17-08-2007, 12:11 AM
Sex God is kind... another power GFE is back... to fill the void left behind after my laling superboobs go home :D

Tried Ada the last round and absolutely no complaints...

akan datang... bonking soon

amazeme
17-08-2007, 12:18 AM
Exotic looking gal. Never forget my experience. Another gal that will kena kc type. Drooling already liao. Tar Lung mak mak

Johnthunder
17-08-2007, 12:19 AM
Wow her "live pic" look much more impressive ;)

justl00king
17-08-2007, 12:46 AM
On my target "to do" list...;) :D

ccod81
17-08-2007, 04:48 PM
On my target "to do" list...

haha dont look liao... must bonk liao haha !!! :D :p

Jopejc
17-08-2007, 04:52 PM
Wow her "live pic" look much more impressive ;)

Totoally agreed. Live pic is much much seductive than studio pic.:D

ccod81
17-08-2007, 05:10 PM
SORRY double post :(

Coolsaint77
18-08-2007, 12:54 AM
Return of the Silent Killer

Silent in the sense that my time with her was quiet and romantic ;) Ada is the kind of girl a 25 year old wants to have as girlfriend, a 35 year old wants to have as girlfriend, well basically she feels like a girlfriend... at the risk of sounding extremely 老套 let me say it again... it is like making love to your girlfriend, not bonking a hooker. There is a sense of youthful innocence about her, she is cheerful and always smiling, she has a beautiful smile, and she is a beautiful girl.

Ada is 1.69m tall, model type broad shoulders (but not imposing), tummy has room to trim down a little, B-cup breasts, nice-smooth skin and neatly trimmed pussy. Due to her height and medium frame, i estimate her weight to be 53-55kg. She resembles the 1st pic more than the second pic.

She is the type who pamper you by making sure your clothes nicely hung or folded, pour you a glass of water and good bath tub service. She pinched my nipple cheekily at first sight, that is her way to welcome me since we met before the last round. Nice huggable body with just enough flesh, lovely skin to let your fingers do some running, respond well to painting + fingering. First round we changed a few position, today a bit shack so cummed a little slow but it was enjoyable.

Highlight is the cuddling after round 1. I remember Ada for this "interval time" which is unlike others. She snuggles up to you and caress you gently so that you have a chance to rest yet feeling extremely cosy. She caresses you with lots of "feeling"... she catbathed me with even more feeling, making good use of her flexible and strong tongue. I must admit that she was a bit dry in round 2, poor girl continued to ride me hard despite the dryness... i suggested why not put some KY... to which she applied a little too much... but in the end still cummed and satisfy lah :p

She will give you a surprise hug or kiss now and then, very adorable girl.

To conclude Ada is for GFE and pretty girl lover, not so much for commando lovers. Treat her gently, take care of her please.

ccod81
18-08-2007, 03:05 PM
http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/6000000030c3d0d/1/13/efG3AkvW6D_SxMIJd8NGsOrwsZ8k5bei.jpg

ccod81
18-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Return of the Silent Killer

Silent in the sense that my time with her was quiet and romantic . Ada is the kind of girl a 25 year old wants to have as girlfriend, a 35 year old wants to have as girlfriend, well basically she feels like a girlfriend... at the risk of sounding extremely 老套 let me say it again... it is like making love to your girlfriend, not bonking a hooker. There is a sense of youthful innocence about her, she is cheerful and always smiling, she has a beautiful smile, and she is a beautiful girl.

She will give you a surprise hug or kiss now and then, very adorable girl.

To conclude Ada is for GFE and pretty girl lover, not so much for commando lovers. Treat her gently, take care of her please.

thank You bro coolsaint77 for the FR :D

Cum_Luver
18-08-2007, 03:11 PM
bro, live pic looks better than studio ....
u sure know to sextisfy bros here....
always bring-in so hot gals...:D

Midnightiger
18-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Wow! Bro ccod81 really does have a solid one this time, look as good as dreamy.

One thing that makes me wonder when I read all the previous FRs.
....Damn shiok feeling, love it. After that, she lied on the bed cannot move, said she very tired after cum, she told me I am the only one who can make her cum since she came to sillypore, am I proud? well.....it depends whether I want to believe wat she said lor coz bro Nyquist did mentioned in his FR he made her cummed also wor....
I've read many FR not only on FLs but also Cat40 and MANY bros believed that the lady cum during their sessions with her, some even multiple times.

Does the FL/WL really cum so many times with practically every bro? Can an FL/WL get "wet" while giving you a catbath without you actually doing anything to her yet? Because this is what I've read FRs stating that.

My 2 cents worth.

awesomefucker
18-08-2007, 05:33 PM
That is their 'kungfu' letting you believe they cum. In fact one of my regular 'girl-friend' told me if they cum they would be very very tired and they would not able to 'work' for the next 1 to 2 hours..

What they do is -- without your notice they have put in some liquid into their hole and it create a wet feeling when you catbath or FJ. That is their 'secret'. :)

I've read many FR not only on FLs but also Cat40 and MANY bros believed that the lady cum during their sessions with her, some even multiple times.

Does the FL/WL really cum so many times with practically every bro? Can an FL/WL get "wet" while giving you a catbath without you actually doing anything to her yet? Because this is what I've read FRs stating that.

My 2 cents worth.

hthderrick
18-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Exotic looking gal. Never forget my experience. Another gal that will kena kc type. Drooling already liao. Tar Lung mak mak

Bro amazeme,what are you waiting for???open your zip and release bird:D khun tar leung mak mak

justl00king
18-08-2007, 07:08 PM
haha dont look liao... must bonk liao haha !!! :DAkan Datang :D

Midnightiger
18-08-2007, 07:08 PM
That is their 'kungfu' letting you believe they cum. In fact one of my regular 'girl-friend' told me if they cum they would be very very tired and they would not able to 'work' for the next 1 to 2 hours..

What they do is -- without your notice they have put in some liquid into their hole and it create a wet feeling when you catbath or FJ. That is their 'secret'. :)

So we guys are really suckers to think that we're great lovers giving the ladies those "wonderful" sessions, whereby they even "shiver, grasp and grab" us thus resulting in us going back for more. Ha Ha Ha!

Well, at least it feeds our ego and help us enjoy th sessions.

justl00king
18-08-2007, 07:09 PM

What they do is -- without your notice they have put in some liquid into their hole and it create a wet feeling when you catbath or FJ. That is their 'secret'.One day multiple slots and if every session also cum then I think she need to pay us bros already...:p :p

amazeme
18-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Bro amazeme,what are you waiting for???open your zip and release bird:D khun tar leung mak mak

haha, bro hth i wish i can unzip and let my lolli do the job for this gal. Haiz this one complicated. Ti tar can tell u more. I super tar lueng this gal. Wah lau, this one can kena kc. hehe

This one you open oredi? Muz open arh...hehe

awesomefucker
18-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Actually this 'girl-friend' of mine made me promise not to reveal this 'trade secret' when she accidentially told me. But my big mouth ........... :)

So we guys are really suckers to think that we're great lovers giving the ladies those "wonderful" sessions, whereby they even "shiver, grasp and grab" us thus resulting in us going back for more. Ha Ha Ha!

Well, at least it feeds our ego and help us enjoy th sessions.

ngmfr
19-08-2007, 12:35 AM

My 2 cents worth.

First of all, really thank you to bro Midnightiger for reading my FR on Ada and even make use of partial FR to raise his concerns/doubts. You seems to have quite a lot of personal opinion, can see your posting all around the SBF, you really active man.

Actually this 'girl-friend' of mine made me promise not to reveal this 'trade secret' when she accidentially told me. But my big mouth ........... :)

Then secondly, to bro awesomefucker, if what your "girl-friend" said was true, then all the popular Thai FL that brought in by our great agents such as Bro Frank, Bro Pierce (ti tar?) and others could be winning the Hollywood Grammy Award liao :D

Not sure if bro awesomefucker tried Miki who came to sillypore twice under ti tar or not, I RTF her 3 times and only last one of the sessions she didnt cum but she still wet only after I start my painting job on her. Try only you will know.

Coolsaint77
19-08-2007, 12:11 PM
I think it is true that some gets wet easily, but i also believe most would apply some lubricant into their vagina... surely you have this experience where the FLs hide behind the shower curtain for a while?

As for cumming multiple times with one customer... this is really anybody's guess. Perhaps it is possible to have multiple "small-O" but considering 8 customers a day... to cum 8x(or more) a day for 14 days continuosly... wow

girllover
19-08-2007, 02:45 PM
There is one way to find out whether the girl really came or not, i think this one only the painters will know and I am not going to tell, ask other painters, hahaha.

girllover
19-08-2007, 02:59 PM
First look: she is pretty. Look again: she is stunning. On closer look: she is gorgeous.

She looks like the HK actress Li sang sang (李姗姗), in fact, better looking, if you asks me to pick one between the two, I will pick her.

She has nice long eye lashes, sparkling eyes, clear and extremely smooth facial complexion and non stop sweet smiles. Up close, you will find that her facial feature as a whole looks exotic, model quality, not a doubt at all.

Apart from her looks, one of her greatest attraction would be her body. With very smooth complexion from her head to feet, very nice slim proportionate body, no blemish, not even slight unpleasant sight.

She is not petite, so as a result not so light, if you want to carry her, grab a foot hold first. Although not petite, she is not plump or appear big boned but rather she looks slim. Her body size does not give me any unpleasant feeling, rather I find her physique extremely attractive.

Her boobs are extremely nice, soft and smooth, a handful, with a pair of nice looking nipples.

She has a nice looking pussy, looks young and light coloured, wet, yummy.

She provides good bbbj, lots of ticklish licking, soft and wet engulfing.

She gave medium moans, not too loud, yet loud enough to arouse.

Her moans, her gentleness, coupled with her erotic expressions on her pretty face and her perfect smooth body, lovemaking with her is no doubt an enjoyment.

Her attitude is superb, gentle, caring, attentive, always put me in the first place. Although she has a good attitude, she is still smart enough to politely refuse anything out of the ordinary, which i think is good.

The only two things that sets her apart from those perfect angels in my list is deep passionate frenching and tight tight pussy. She seems to not like frenching, although I am able to sneak few kisses but was not able to succesfully french her. As for tightness, could not expect her to be as tight as those 18 or 19 years olds.

All in all, I don't think there will be anyone out there who had a session with her and come out unsatisfied, her beauty and body alone is enough to make a person gleamed with smiles.

girllover
19-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Bro girllover:Thanks for FR... does she look just like her pic :-) cute lah
Bro, i am quite bad in comparing faces. From what i can remember, she does not look very much like the real life pic, the other 2 studio photos not very sure how close it is. The thing is if u find the 1st studio pic and the 3rd studio pic pretty, like i did, then she is about there and likely u will not be disappointed. The best I can remember is she looks like the HK actress i mentioned and quite a bit prettier (i don't really like that HK actress's looks but i like her looks). If you are really particular, think she got 2 or 3 pimples at her chin, the rest of the face really smooth and spotless.

awesomefucker
19-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Previously I have tried some of them and they alway say they cum. But after hearing the 'trade secret' from my so call girl friend I know I have been 'con' by them.

From my experience if I do not cum I can last more than a hour and still can try other girls but once I cum I feel so tired and don't even have the strength to walk out. I believe it's the same with the girls. Don't cum can work long long but once cum gone case :D

Not sure if bro awesomefucker tried Miki who came to sillypore twice under ti tar or not, I RTF her 3 times and only last one of the sessions she didnt cum but she still wet only after I start my painting job on her. Try only you will know.

Coolsaint77
19-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Bro girllover:

Thanks for FR... does she look just like her pic :-) cute lah

Bro
Her first pic has the closest resemblance (except hairstyle)

ccod81
20-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Bro
Her first pic has the closest resemblance (except hairstyle)

agreed with u bro.

more straight than the first pic:D

cheers

Midnightiger
20-08-2007, 12:23 PM
First of all, really thank you to bro Midnightiger for reading my FR on Ada and even make use of partial FR to raise his concerns/doubts. You seems to have quite a lot of personal opinion, can see your posting all around the SBF, you really active man.

Hi Bro ngmfr,

Actually it's not a concern. I was just wondering aloud, since I've read alomost all FRs saying the lady cum. The ladies I bonked also told me they cum.

End of the day, I don't really bother whether they cum or not as me cumming is more important. But if the lady is a good actress, it does make the session a little more enjoyable. And if she REALLY cums, I think that will make my day. Ha Ha Ha! Hey, I'm also a guy and which guy doesn't like to think he's a great lover? Ha Ha Ha!

uktips
20-08-2007, 04:47 PM
This morning woke up felt horny and sms Bro Pierce at 0830 for Ada. Thanks for the flawless arrangement, arrived earlier at hotel. Thought I would have a fresh meat as an early bird, one bro here even earlier than me and made me waited for another 30mins before got the room number...

Wow! The actual look is 10 times better than pic put by Bro Pierce. (Suggest you put her life pic rather than the studio.) Took 10 mins for ice-breaking before proceed to bath. Good showering at the tab, she washed all my 5 limbs. Dried up then bed. Catbath was excellent! BJ (i want cap) also superb! Can't tahan and soon unloaded. Check time 45mins liao, TCSS with Marlboro. Prepare for 2nd round. Unfortunately, was difficult for me as a person>40+ to errect at such a short time. Give up and went for clean up. Am not repeat those actions as reported by other bros here. Just want to give more description about Ada.

She looks more prettier than pic, a bit shy but defintely have GF feeling. No rush and very good attitude. Not very good in Eng but try to converwse in body language. Model face and model shape. Boobs B+ but excellent fit her size! No regrets though only 1 round, but paid as advertised. overall A+ experience!

ccod81
21-08-2007, 11:44 AM
FR from group

Wanted 2 pm slot initially but because on leave and feeling frisky in
the morning and nothing to do, contacted bro Pierce to bring forward
session to 11:30 am. Got qiuck reply Ada was available and made my
way down to hotel quickly.

Knock on the door and was greeted by a tall and pretty lady. Can see
from her translucent nightie that she has a nice body. Ada has very
captivating eyes and an almond shaped face with luscious lips. My
type! Except for big pimple on her chin, her face is exquisite when
eurasian looks. She served me a drink after settling me down on the
sofa. TCSS for a while before stripped down to our bath suits. Once
her clothes are off,was able to see her shapely body. She has quite a
big body frame but because of her 1.68m height, she looks well-
proportionate with an hour glass figure just like a model.

Bath was SOP with not action in tub. Proceeded to bed and action
started with some light kises and her proceeding south to catbath me.
Started with my nippples for a short time and went down to my shaft.
Her BBBJ skills are very good with soft licking of the head. Seeing
such a pretty face doing a blowjob on me was an arousing sight. As I
did not want to waste 1st shot in CIM, turned her over and took over
to service her. Started with light kisses around face and neck, went
south to her pair of nice tits and slowly made my way to her love
hole. She seems to enjoyed the licking and sucking and was maing soft
moans. As my little brother went soft after a while, decided to go
for 69 position to be serviced by her mouth. After a while signalled
for cap and mounted her in missionary, switch to sideways before
going to sitting position. Seeing her beautiful face and nice pair of
tits bouncing in front of me, I surrendered and shot my 1st load.

After we both cleaned up, when back to bed and she laid by my side
and cuddled me. It was good GFE with her, staring at her beautiful
face and making small talk. So, the action started again and did her
in doggie, first on the bed and later in standing position in front
of the mirror. Seeing her nice body in front of me and through the
mirror gave me the feelinh I was bonking a model. Did not take me
long to unload 2nd round, all within an hour, which not many FLs can
made me do so.

Left a satisfied man indeed! Here's the ratings:

Face: 9/10 (Just like photo except that hair is not that curly)
Body: 9/10 (Some fats at the stomach area but still ok with her tall
frame. Some stretch marks on buttocks.)
Boobs: B size (A bit small in proportion to her big frame, but nicely
shaped, natural and soft. Me not a boobs man.)
Frenching: Light frenching (She's a smoker and I'm not, so not keen
to deep french)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good sensation)
CIM: Did not try.
FJ: Responsive and accomodating (Nice ass for doggie)
GFE: 9/10 (Got to try her to experience it yourself)
RTF: Likely if no better ones to try.

axeman24
21-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Just came back from a session with Ada, I must say it was a good session with her. Service level is good gfe is good. Looks wise its the same as the life picture.
Bros, she is one gem that cannot miss.

Looks: 8
Boobs: A++
FJ: Very commodating
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: Yes
overall: Very Good

Sorry for the short fr. Too tired after the session. Mind cannot think already :D

Doofus
22-08-2007, 12:57 AM
I have to say I was a little sceptical abt booking Ada, cos she is a model-type and from the FRs and bro Pierce it seems like she wasn't into frenching, which was a big factor for me. But girllover told me she is really pretty and good body, and I trust his taste implicitly :) so I took the gamble.

Have to say Ada is definitely my type when it comes to the looks department. The picture accuracy is pretty high. She was dressed in a translucent white top and white shorts. Her eyes had those lovely long lashes that just drew me in closer.

She was quite friendly and we got along with a mixture of my broken Thai and her basic English to communicate. We chatted a bit to break the ice and I guess it also made both of us comfortable with each other's company. I slowly pecked her on the lips and on her cheeks while she lay in my arms. I was quite surprised that she didn't resist the kiss. Maybe it has to do with chemistry.

I let my hands slowly explore her body and can tell by her shorter breaths that I was pushing the right buttons. Emboldened, I slowly slid the spaghetti strap off her top so I could reach her stiffening nipples. With no resistance, I brought my hands lower to her shorts and began unbuckling the top button. I was a bit surprised by how turned on she was, when she quickly, in one single swift motion, removed her shorts and then her top so I could get full access.

When I got her aroused enough, and leaned back to kiss her, this time it was pretty passionate, and she even opened up her lips so our tongues could meet.

I can't say if she had an orgasm or not throughout that session. But I think she definitely had fun.

Next thing I knew, she ripped open the condom and capped me. As I inserted my rod, she used her muscle control to tighten around it. Sibeh shiok man. We tried a few positions and variations. Took me a lot of control not to shoot off since her muscle control was good.

When we were spent, we just spent the rest of the time cuddling in bed. The way her eyelashes fluttered was just captivating to me. I couldn't get enough of kissing her and hugging her. She even guided my hands to finger her the way she liked to be fingered. Overall, it felt like a much more involving session than most other sessions I have been to, where it is pretty much the girl "servicing" you, almost mechanically. With her, it was like having a very willing partner in bed.

Definitely plan to RTF!!

Doofus
22-08-2007, 09:10 PM
Saw her again today. Thanks to bro pierce for arranging :)

She looked genuinely surprised yet happy to see me. *haiz*

And when she kissed me, knees went wobbly siah!!

Pierce, I wanna RTF Ada but you keep bringing in new stocks. Siao liao. I only one man... but so many chiobus!!! And I want first blood on Tammy too!! Haha!

nyquist
22-08-2007, 09:13 PM
Saw her again today. Thanks to bro pierce for arranging :)

She looked genuinely surprised yet happy to see me. *haiz*

And when she kissed me, knees went wobbly siah!!

Pierce, I wanna RTF Ada but you keep bringing in new stocks. Siao liao. I only one man... but so many chiobus!!! And I want first blood on Tammy too!! Haha!

Doofus Oh Doofus.... RTF so fast...... I am setting my eyes on P10....

Doofus
23-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Doofus Oh Doofus.... RTF so fast...... I am setting my eyes on P10....

p10 is pricey leh :( ps her name is Faye, I think.

For me, can't quite get enough of Ada. Siao liao.. I think I kena kongtao oredi.

Time really just flew past when I was with her.

Have to say thanks again to bro Pierce for the arrangements for my last minute RTF again this evening.

girllover
24-08-2007, 12:57 AM
...Have to say thanks again to bro Pierce for the arrangements for my last minute RTF again this evening.
Bro, ai zhai leh u, u go see her 1 time per day, continue like that buay sai leh, think she still got about around another week to go leh.

nyquist
24-08-2007, 01:01 AM
p10 is pricey leh :( ps her name is Faye, I think.

For me, can't quite get enough of Ada. Siao liao.. I think I kena kongtao oredi.

Time really just flew past when I was with her.

Have to say thanks again to bro Pierce for the arrangements for my last minute RTF again this evening.

Happened to me when she was here in the last trip.
Gem of a lady... Smitten..
Havent got a chance to meet her yet....

cowboybebop
24-08-2007, 09:04 AM
She definitely is a gem :) definitely well worth an rtf

ccod81
26-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Happened to me when she was here in the last trip.
Gem of a lady... Smitten..
Havent got a chance to meet her yet....
ya she is waiting for ya bro :D

She definitely is a gem
definitely well worth an rtf
think she really knows how to let bro fal into the KC trap !! :eek:

ccod81
27-08-2007, 02:40 PM
Fr extrated From yahoo group

had a session with ada on saturday. arrived at the room and ada was there in a
revealing
dress. absolutely gorgeous. in less than 10 minutes, we were both naked and in
the shower.
action then went to the bed with a short bbbj followed by cowgirl and doggie.
2nd shot was
missionary. all in all, ada's pretty great. i'd give her a general rating of
7/10. thanks pierce
for the arrangements.

zen6
27-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Bro ccod,

I have just applied for the group membership for Ada.

Can you review my application pls? Cannot tahan anymore :p

ccod81
29-08-2007, 09:47 AM
For bro tat haven't try ada so be fast cos today is her last day :D

cheer