PDA

View Full Version : Share your Cunnilingus experience

seaman123
14-08-2019, 11:15 PM
What was your best oral sexperience and how do you want to be licked? Do you like it when your G spot gets fingered the same time?

seaman123
24-08-2019, 07:41 PM
No one wants to share? :cool:

zetrio2002
30-08-2019, 10:10 AM
My spouse pussy is hairy but she ask me to lick it.

Got a few times she erupted with pussy juice and it was almost flowing to the bed. Afraid that it will wet the bed, she told me to lick it lick it. I lick it lo and somehow the juice disappear or it was on my mouth or I swallowed a bit.

She will ask me to lick her from time to time.

Rhluver
31-08-2019, 10:38 PM
I always like to paint the gal. It's a kind of reciprocal for the BBBJ I will be getting. But some FL don't like getting painted so it all depends on chemistry.

From the start I will just use my middle finger to stroke the exterior of the clitoris while frenching (if she allows, some don't). Those who don't, I will kiss around the neck, the ears and suck the ear loop. Tinkling feeling for them.

Then slowly I move down to the 2 soft hills, sucking and moulding one another for a while.

Slowly I move down again. Stopping to kiss the tummy and lick the side waist, use tip of tongue only, not ask u lick ice cream hor... Lol... It's rather ticklish for them but high. All this while stroking her inner and outer thighs.

After awhile I continue south, opening up the legs wider. I dont attack immediately, I will continue licking around the cunt, especially the "pit" between the cunt & thigh (dunno what's that area called). Slowly moving towards the fruit. Use both thumbs to open up and blow slowly into it.

Use the tongue tip and start teasing the clit part. Slowly go deeper into it. Then when u feel she abit high liao, whole tongue like lick ice cream, from 1 end to the other. Every licking up stroke, u curl up tongue as well and flicker at the clitoris few times.

Then "harden" ur tongue, pointing front, use 2 thumbs to open the cunt and jab into the hole, stay there and move ur tip of ur tongue inside her.

I like to suck the clit also. Like sucking up from a straw but only use lips and then use it tongue to tickle it inside ur mouth. Make sure no teeth. No one likes tat.

Lastly, if u feel she baths clean and you are into rimming. Can rim her abit also. Especially the area between the cunt and asshole, tickle it. They feel song one...

Tried with few FL, not many. They enjoyed it... when you are painting them, u see their expression, you agar agar know if they enjoyed it.