PDA

View Full Version : my limited???

mickey8842
12-08-2019, 05:13 AM
Hi bro/sis,

This is my first FL story.

About me, am 31M this year. kinda of embarrass still a virgin till now:o:o, been looking thought FL site for a while and seeking advice here on should i visit geylang or FL for my first time, ended up booking a FL.

Called the lady and make a appt at 6pm. when reach there had a difficult time looking for the place, finally found the place after 20min of walking around. called her saying i reached and want up to here place.

I knocked at the door, after a while the door open and i see no one standing at the door?? I walk in and saw her standing behind the door as she was wearing a night gown maybe that the reason as why she hiding behind the door. as i walk toward her room i notice the another lady standing in the kitchen back facing me so i don't get to see her face.

Once in the room i ask her who that lady, turn out she sharing the place with another FL. she than ask me to take a shower, so i stripe in front of her as i not shy to show my dick in front of a lady. Haha

I than ask her to shower with me but got rejected as she said that the other FL around and she shy...:confused::confused:. So ended up taking shower alone but a quick one, when i head back the room saw her sitting at the chair playing with her phone...:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

peterong
13-08-2019, 02:50 PM
So u sex either lady with other lady watching ?

Bizsta
13-08-2019, 04:48 PM
Hi bro/sis,

This is my first FL story.

About me, am 31M this year. kinda of embarrass still a virgin till now:o:o, been looking thought FL site for a while and seeking advice here on should i visit geylang or FL for my first time, ended up booking a FL.

Called the lady and make a appt at 6pm. when reach there had a difficult time looking for the place, finally found the place after 20min of walking around. called her saying i reached and want up to here place.

I knocked at the door, after a while the door open and i see no one standing at the door?? I walk in and saw her standing behind the door as she was wearing a night gown maybe that the reason as why she hiding behind the door. as i walk toward her room i notice the another lady standing in the kitchen back facing me so i don't get to see her face.

Once in the room i ask her who that lady, turn out she sharing the place with another FL. she than ask me to take a shower, so i stripe in front of her as i not shy to show my dick in front of a lady. Haha

I than ask her to shower with me but got rejected as she said that the other FL around and she shy...:confused::confused:. So ended up taking shower alone but a quick one, when i head back the room saw her sitting at the chair playing with her phone...:rolleyes::rolleyes:.did u tell her its your 1st time and still a cherryboy can get angpao

PrinceCharles
13-08-2019, 05:30 PM
did u tell her its your 1st time and still a cherryboy can get angpao

I think thats a myth, hahaha