PDA

View Full Version : Encounter with Chio Insurance agent :D

YouSuck!
14-08-2007, 01:52 AM
After my encounter with a filippino friendster, I recently had a good one with a chio insurance agent with a body to die for.

I got to know this insurance agent while she was holding a road show at a MRT station. (actually I got to know a few chio ones like that, hehe).

After coming out of the escalator, I noticed that there was a road show booth set up by an insurance company. My radar was then activated to scan for any chio insurance agent. My chio boo radar detected a slim, long legged girl with quite ample boobs. Infact, it's her boobs that attracted me to her. And that is her most outstanding asset.

There were many people there and they were approaching prospective clients. So i purposely stand at one place which they can see, pretending to be waiting for someone, hoping that she would approach me.

After standing around for 10 mins, she still did not approach me.So i went closer to one of those booths that were selling some merchandise. After loitering around, 2 girls approached me. One of them is the chio one.

They began asking questions bla bla bla..My radar was locked on the chio girl, sizing her up. Her boobs were at least a 32C. She is Very fair, long hair and slim. Her complexion was amazing. The other girl was busy talking but I wasn't really interested.

They invited me over to the booth to have a chat but I was short on time. So they gave me their name card. In return, I only gave my name card to the chio one, because I only want her to contact me. I gave the excuse that I only have one name card :D

For the next next few weeks, I waited patiently for her to call me but the call didn't come. I wanted to call her, but then i will have to entertain her by buying something from her.....So i gave up the idea and gave up that she has forgotten me or she has many clients to handle that she dont need me.

Six months later, I got a call someone who said she is from XXX insurance company. She asked me if I remember her, but I act blur and said I dont really recall since its been so long ago. Turned out that she had called the past few months but I wasn't around.

Anyway, she wants to set up an appointment with me. It's always nice to have coffee with a chio girl. hehe...

Met her in delifrance. She was in short skirt and in a shirt that seems to be bursting at the chest. Got a hard on immediately...While she was doing her presentation, i was concentrating on her laptop screen, but stealing glances at her "valleys".....I think she noticed that too but pretended that she didnt and even showed more ....:O

Lastmanstanding
14-08-2007, 02:33 AM
Nice build up,hope to see more of ur story :)

floda
14-08-2007, 08:44 AM
Me here to camp and wait for more ... :)

GTOKING
14-08-2007, 09:01 AM
brother , I may also want to take a coverage..........insurance I think is a must :D

Primer minister
14-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Can intro me the agent anot?Me aslo want to buy:D

CoolBlack
14-08-2007, 03:01 PM
More More! :D

birdie8819
14-08-2007, 03:09 PM
Pitching tent here . :D

Anything.Goes
14-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Pitch tent, set up BBQ pit..and wait for moooooooooooore. :p

Elementary
14-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Met her in delifrance. She was in short skirt and in a shirt that seems to be bursting at the chest. Got a hard on immediately...While she was doing her presentation, i was concentrating on her laptop screen, but stealing glances at her "valleys".....I think she noticed that too but pretended that she didnt and even showed more ....:OShe did her presentation with "visual aids"...... :D

Camping here too. :D

chai1020
14-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Wa still got after sales service ar....:D

massage
14-08-2007, 04:02 PM
ooohhh.... Camp here, buy insurrance:D

pokeman71
14-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Something to look forward too liao

S A T A N
14-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Wah so many seniors here, must be good .... heehee :D

Raffles88
14-08-2007, 08:19 PM
camp here.more

AD69
14-08-2007, 08:23 PM
I also pitch my tent here. :D

blue_swatch
14-08-2007, 08:55 PM
make sure start story leow dun do a Houdini ar :D

Cum_Luver
14-08-2007, 09:04 PM
wow, so many bros oreadi chop sit liao.
me also sit here and wait for the next chapter....

thanks bro.....

compaq69
14-08-2007, 09:17 PM

thanks bro.....Of course lah,bro you suck wrote so well,i think many of us even pcc during his last postin on his filipino fling!:D

X I N
14-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Me wait here too, so many bros here liao.

MMM88
14-08-2007, 10:34 PM
gotta give it to u .... ....waited for 6 months......:eek:
so, i reckon , gotta b sextifying :D ........

STK01
14-08-2007, 10:59 PM
STK01 here to camp too. :D

nacho
14-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Waited for 6 months??!!

It is a damn long waiting game man:p

NewAvatar
15-08-2007, 02:08 AM

thanks bro.....

Good show must be early mah:p

Rw6828
15-08-2007, 02:48 AM
How's your trip to Delifrance? Do keep us posted.

S A T A N
15-08-2007, 07:08 AM
Waited for 6 months??!!

It is a damn long waiting game man:p

But if u got a lot of such kangtao, stagger them, not much waiting, every month got one reach 6 months :)

But then hor, hope we dun wait this thread 4 6 months ...

dannywee75
15-08-2007, 10:49 AM
hey bro ! everybody is seated waiting for u ! hehehehe

GTOKING
15-08-2007, 10:52 AM
ya lor , why so long still havent close the deal :rolleyes:

pokeman71
15-08-2007, 11:08 AM
waiting for next thread, pop corn finishing

YouSuck!
16-08-2007, 02:02 AM
Hi guys, sorry to keep you guys waiting. my apologies.

Anyway, continuing from where I ended, she was going thru her presentation while I can't help but stare at her white valleys. I was quiet thruout her presentation. Then she asked me if I was listening to her, because I wasn't looking at her face while she was talking. I told her I am shy when I am with attractive girls....

Anyway, after her presentation, she wanted to close the deal without even asking me what I wanted. Actually she was trying to sell me some ILPs. I told her I didnt want to buy yet because the market is quite high and at the peak then. Told her I will buy from her when the market crash or corrects. She seem rather disappointed after talking to me for about an hour but cannot convince me to buy anything from her. Told her I will think about it. She said she will follow up with me in a weeks time.

She called me a week later to ask me if I want to do any investment. Told her not the time as market if going up and will correct any time soon. After that, she continued to keep in touch with me thru sms, occasionally asking me to invest.

Since she is so persistent and didn't give up easily (and she is such a chio girl), I decided to give her some referrals to call. Told my friends about her and they were quite keen to have coffee with her too...hehe...

So she asked me when she can meet me to get those referrals. Told her to meet me at night at MAc. When I met up with her, she didnt asked me to buy anything. I gave her the referrals but she did not leave after getting the contacts. We chat for about 1/2 an hour. I can't help but look at her beautiful complexion, and those nice boobs....

Anyway, she thanked me for those referrals and said she would give me a treat if any of those contacts sign with her. I gave her 4 contacts, and she said she will give me 4 treat if 4 of them sign with her....

A week later, she smsed me that she signed one. Will give me a treat. :D
While waiting to see when she is free, the stock market plunge. she called me to say market crashed already, want to invest or not?? no choice, promised her already.

I told her i will invest some money with her . Told her we can get the paper work done over dinner. She said it's her treat! :p

linnaohia1
16-08-2007, 07:10 AM
Hi guys, sorry to keep you guys waiting. my apologies.

I told her i will invest some money with her . Told her we can get the paper work done over dinner. She said it's her treat! :p

Bro u really can put long line catch big fish :)
But good, me also waiting for more ...

VOGS
16-08-2007, 07:17 AM
Camping for more..:D steamy posts

Cum_Luver
16-08-2007, 07:27 AM
good for you, bro.
slowing rolling in the line, dun pull too hard...
how i wish my agent(s) is also so chio....

waiting for the next update....:D

yesman
16-08-2007, 08:04 AM
Very good story. Anymore ? :)

linnaohia1
16-08-2007, 08:14 AM
good for you, bro.
slowing rolling in the line, dun pull too hard...
how i wish my agent(s) is also so chio....

waiting for the next update....:D

Hehe, me also wish I so lucky leh .....

ok69
16-08-2007, 01:43 PM
bro .. the market will plunge further
invest abit first .. :)

Qimonda
16-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Hopefully, you can do your investment fast & update us

staphan
16-08-2007, 04:11 PM
bro .. the market will plunge further
invest abit first .. :)

Bro ok69, you mean we hv to wait longer .... exciting part cuming .... okay since so many lao jiao here, I setup camp here too

GTOKING
16-08-2007, 04:59 PM
we can get the paper work done over dinner. She said it's her treat! :p

wow brother , the chance is coming.....:D

Mattitude
16-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Wow. seems like great news to you then. seize the chance and make use of it.

YouSuck!
17-08-2007, 02:55 AM

We arranged to meet on a Friday night to get the paper work done and also have dinner together, her treat.

We met each other at an MRT station in town. She was dressed in a nice dress which accentuate her curves, and boobs of course. While I also tried to dress up nicely, putting on a tie, even though it's after work on a Friday.

We went to a nice japanese restuarant, not too expensive because I don't want her to spend too much when she just earn a little bit of commision. It was a great dinner date. She was very chatty. We talked about many things, mainly getting to know each other better. It's been sometime since I had such good dinner date.

After our dinner, as the restaurant was closing, we decided to go to somewhere where we can talk business as well as get a after dinner drink.

She repeated those things that she spoke to me when we first met. I just look blankly at her and then she asked me if I remember anything she said the last time. I told her i can't remember as i wasn't really concentrating, hehe..

We were sitting side by side on one of those daybed type sofa. I was able to glance down into her "milky white valley" while she was busy with her lap top. :D Really buay tahan...

After getting all the paper work done, she asked me if I have any program after since it's a Friday night. Told her I dont really have plans. She told me she was going to Zouk for friend's birthday party, asked me if I would like to join her. Why not??

Since it;s one for one, we ordered a few jugs of Long Island Ice tea. After about 1/2 hr, we gulped down like half a jug each. I notice she had become more relaxed and a bit drunk also and became a bit more touchy feely, then asked me to dance with her...

She is really a good dancer, doing all the sexy moves and we were rabba-ing each other, made me really high, and her too....:p

linnaohia1
17-08-2007, 06:47 AM
Wow this thread really must invest long term ....

CoolBlack
17-08-2007, 11:48 AM
More! More!:D

Kiss Me
17-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Good invesment...more please!:D

jedycity
17-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Wow...good story...keep it up bro...:)

PS3SG
17-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Those raba raba must have made you feel wanted

JJjumper
18-08-2007, 12:23 AM
Wow this thread really must invest long term ....

Yeah look like no short term gain one.

ha ha but still have to invest time and "money"

S A T A N
18-08-2007, 01:13 AM
Hehe good thing is always worth waiting for... ;)

CADA
22-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Threadstarter MIA liao, i tot story end liao since few days no post by anyone, but read liao, havent reach climax leh ....

GreenTea82
24-08-2007, 12:29 PM
i am growing spider web liao too...

:(

S T A R
24-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Another thread TS MIA .... :eek:

best123
25-08-2007, 01:02 AM
sigh.............

YouSuck!
25-08-2007, 03:24 AM

She is really a good dancer, doing all the sexy moves and we were rabba-ing each other, made me really high, and her too....

Hi everyone, sorry to keep everyone waiting...

As i was saying, we were very high from all the rabba....also due to the Long Island ice tea, i also very high liao...so i hugged her from behind while she cheekily wriggled her butt, stimulating my mojo. I got hard and she turned towards me and said seductively,"I can feel something hard below..."

I can't take it anymore, seeing her valleys and her silky smooth complexion, I kissed her. She did not resist and we frenched for about 3 mins on the dance floor...but it seems liker eternity to me....

It was wonderful feeling..my hard on pressing onto her and her boobs pressing onto me....Her friend came over to call her and we stopped. Damn it!

It was rather late, her friend actually wanted to go home and wants to send her home too....WTF. THought I can send her home and then.....Before she left, she told me she had fun, gave me a peck on the cheek....

Anyway, the next day, due to the large fall in Dow Jones, sms her and told her i want to use CPF to invest instead. The other day, paper work is for cash investment. SHe told me I have to sign another set of different form, again.

So I met her near my place. She looked really different in her casual clothes. This time she was in mini skirt and a thin t-shirt with a plunging neck line. Luckily, there is not much money in my CPF, otherwise i would have invested everything if she asked me..haha...ANyway, we acted like nothing happened the other night. As I was busy, after signing the papers, she left.

I was asked to open a CPF investment account at the bank and let her know the account number. She wanted me to give it to her asap. However, when i went to the bank, the bank person told me it will take a week to get the account num.

I told the chio agent about the situation. She said it's ok. She will come and meet me the next day to sign the form for CPF account . As it was a weekend, I didnt want to trouble her to come all the way just to get my signature. Told her it's ok but she said it's her job, doesn't matter. She insisted on getting the things done. What choice do I have? :D First time I met such a hard working agent...looks like she really wanted to close the deal, or is it? I was thinking.....

Told her I will be home, she said she will meet me at my place then...:p

@GIN@
25-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Told her I will be home, she said she will meet me at my place then...:p

Hahahaha U plan it this way 1 hor. Kekekeke :p

xiaoyang
25-08-2007, 09:12 PM
bro... smart move... camping here for the next story...
when will i have the turn like u.. yummy....:D

FL Dome
25-08-2007, 09:17 PM
bro... smart move... camping here for the next story...
when will i have the turn like u.. yummy....:D

Ask TS for contact buy insurance lor.

CADA
25-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Donno if buy travel insurance 20-30 bucks, TS will gif contact bo, if so not traveling I also buy ... what say u TS.

linnaohia1
25-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Yeah look like no short term gain one.

ha ha but still have to invest time and "money"

Hehe so TS is back.... me now thinking of buying insurance, just waiting for the climax see good or not .... I think we quite good liao wait so long ...

JJjumper
27-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Hehe so TS is back.... me now thinking of buying insurance, just waiting for the climax see good or not .... I think we quite good liao wait so long ...

aiyah already invested for so long, wait a few more days also never mind lah, ha ha meanwhile got "paper loss" liao

linnaohia1
27-08-2007, 12:35 AM
Wa, suddenly so many people come this camping spot ... :eek:

YouSuck!
27-08-2007, 02:49 AM
.........cont........

When I changed my mind saying I want to use CPF to invest, I think she was afraid I would play her out and not invest with her anymore. She might think I already had a date with her and all the rabba and I may not want to invest anymore. So she had to close the deal in order not to lose anything.

Anyway, the investment amount is less than 10k. Not much commission I guess. So I wonder why she was trying so hard.

Anyway, no one was at my home and I made the place really clean and kind of romantic. As this was the weekend, she was in her casuals. Mini skirt and plunging neckline T shirt showing her milky 34C cleavage. fwahhh.....how to tahan.... And then she did something.....she bent down to take off her high heels!! :eek: If I didnt get a hard on seeing the 1/2ball, then something must be wrong with my "brother".

Told her I ordered pizza and asked her if she would like to join me. We had wine with pizza..... After pizza, we get the paper work signed. Thought she would leave after that but she actually asked me for more wine!

We were just lounging on the sofa watching TV. She then leaned on my shoulder.....I think this was a very clear signal. Also, looking at her cleavage, I really can;t take it anymore. I kissed her forehead lightly and she then looked up and kissed me on the lips! While we frenched, my hands also started roaming . Those tits.....damn!! She gave out soft moans and i massaged them. I then put my hands on her legs and slowly inching up her skirt......we were getting hot and heavy....

....and then her bloody phone rang!!!! told me she had to answer the phone....

the_e_ones
27-08-2007, 04:51 AM
Bro YouSuck!...Don't Stop...

jedycity
27-08-2007, 07:42 AM
Good good! Keep it up. Thanks:)

Elementary
09-09-2007, 01:20 PM
TS, no more update?

zl1983
09-09-2007, 04:26 PM
pls continue asap..

everyone is waiting anxiously...:D

gun6969
09-09-2007, 04:47 PM
more, please.

Ugly Betty
09-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Maybe TS in the end din buy insurance ...

siaokia41
09-09-2007, 09:51 PM
STOREY LEH!!!
omg!!!!
:mad:
this is fantasy or real ah =P
although i here 6 yeasrs liao i never post or read much hehe

enzer88
09-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Bro YouSuck!...Don't Stop...agreed too,dont stop!!

EricssonMan
09-09-2007, 11:01 PM
No more liao?

i.book
23-09-2007, 08:42 AM
anymore story bro?

edenz
16-10-2007, 06:05 PM
no more stories? i also searchin for insurance to buy...since buyin...y nt buy fr chio bu? lol...i also wanna knw ur agent...share share yea

midniTe
16-10-2007, 06:11 PM
They tend to get more aggresive in order to "sell" nowadays.

dapiguu
10-07-2022, 07:19 PM
https://singaporeuncensored.com/another-insurance-agent-admits-to-sleeping-with-clients-to-hit-targets/?feed_id=58347&fbclid=IwAR252sRF_0Hk-vrpTuHj5wdkKB1o_wYQRDNw5XPoL0i6Lri-Liykq5Si7_o

pick
10-07-2022, 07:48 PM
https://singaporeuncensored.com/another-insurance-agent-admits-to-sleeping-with-clients-to-hit-targets/?feed_id=58347&fbclid=IwAR252sRF_0Hk-vrpTuHj5wdkKB1o_wYQRDNw5XPoL0i6Lri-Liykq5Si7_o

Sleeping only right? Not a big issue :D

greats
11-07-2022, 02:12 AM
TS some more:)

SocialCircle
13-07-2022, 07:32 PM
Hope TS got happy ending after the phone call.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/insurance-jie-jie-says-its-easy-to-get-clients-because-her-nehnehpok-big/?feed_id=58237&fbclid=IwAR1l8CUNj9hk-X4sxu5xgUUjyofjC5Lo1HeneioWHsBo5EDJOZUnfyuz8J4&mibextid=DqYSjB&fs=e&s=cl

syncrossed
23-02-2023, 05:08 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/askSingapore/comments/119mt6b/i_am_gullible_and_screwed_up

this carrot head got chopped 1.1k/month.

hope he managed to fuck his "close" agent friend :D

nocihi79
14-07-2023, 11:12 PM
Don't Stop go on