PDA

View Full Version : Looking for secret hiding place???

lexus3rx
13-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Dear Bross... I wun like 2 hear sum feedback from all of u cheongsters ya...

I will b vacating my current house 2 my new place, n tis current hse wil b empty. So I was thinking, I believe bross here might hav "girlfriends" from Thai, Viet, PRC or anywhere in the world coming 4 holiday in SG n putting them up in hotels sumtimes can b expensive or no privacy...

Or u might hav hook up sumone n 1 a short time private secret hidout 2 make out.

I am thinking of renting out tis current place of mine 4 on short time basis...like last min overnite...few days "girlfriend" visiting....

Wat u think guys, let me hear ur tots...

evilspawnsss
13-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Dear Bross... I wun like 2 hear sum feedback from all of u cheongsters ya...

I will b vacating my current house 2 my new place, n tis current hse wil b empty. So I was thinking, I believe bross here might hav "girlfriends" from Thai, Viet, PRC or anywhere in the world coming 4 holiday in SG n putting them up in hotels sumtimes can b expensive or no privacy...

Or u might hav hook up sumone n 1 a short time private secret hidout 2 make out.

I am thinking of renting out tis current place of mine 4 on short time basis...like last min overnite...few days "girlfriend" visiting....

Wat u think guys, let me hear ur tots...

HHmm..not a good idea..will have u alot of trouble..U have to know who is the person each time u rent out and its already take ur times..and wat if something happen at ur hse?u dun know de...so it better not to ba...jus my 2 cents thoughts..

lexus3rx
13-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Yes Yes...tot of tat 2...but I 1 2 c wat others respond than decide from there...thx so much 4 the advice...

richie_rich
13-08-2007, 01:23 PM

Bro, do think of the "troubles" involved like monitoring who's renting the place (how to ensure they use the place for bedroom activities and not illegal activities like shooting up drugs, horse racing, 4D or even soccer betting?) , keeping the place tidy (who's gonna do the cleaning of the used bedsheets after a romp?), your neighbours' prying eyes if there are too many strangers moving in and out of your place etc.

soberguy
13-08-2007, 01:30 PM
If you happened to end up with overstayer, you die cock standing liao...

ken li
13-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Bro, take the advice of other bros...
Not a good idea at all...
Landlords (i.e. you in this case) will be taken to be responsible for all activities on the premises, illegal immigrants are just one example out of many.
That's why in rental agreements there are clauses protecting landlords from use of premises in contravention of any laws/regulations/etc.

lexus3rx
13-08-2007, 01:44 PM
Ok...I got the message clear n loud....:)

Thx man 4 all the feedback, looks like got 2 listen 2 my agent n rent 2 students cheap cheap liao... hehe....

Nayate
13-08-2007, 03:46 PM

Thx man 4 all the feedback, looks like got 2 listen 2 my agent n rent 2 students cheap cheap liao... hehe....

Bro, you got a PM! :D

Ilovemature2
13-08-2007, 05:08 PM
bro, wat's ur idea the rite amt to charge for shortime n O/nite. Got aircon rite? I may b interested.

evilspawnsss
15-08-2007, 11:24 AM

Rent to mi la :) need a place to stay.. Pm mi for more detail

licketylick
15-08-2007, 03:05 PM

bro, trust me, unless u hv a really dilapidated, run down beat up old plc that u don't really care how it ends up, my advice's that u don't rent 2 students, even legitimate foreign ones. once they return d plc 2 u, u may hv 2 literally tear everything down n practically re-build ! these students (especially d foreign chinese version) don't gv damn abt ur plc. d small amount of 1-2 mths' deposit's insignificant 2 them since d rent's going 2 b cheap n they won't mind forfeiting those small amounts. my 2 cents worth...

babycheong
15-08-2007, 05:19 PM

correct lah.... dun try anything funny.

Keong19
15-08-2007, 05:45 PM
correct lah.... dun try anything funny.

Whahahahahaha ..... u mean with the students ?

babycheong
15-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Whahahahahaha ..... u mean with the students ?

inclusive..... cos u landlords.
But then........ me can wor.

BC

lexus3rx
15-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Wah lauee....tis students really so bad??? A few of my neighbours r actly renting 2 tis students, sum prc, sum filipinos, sum indo, sum viets...its like a bloody multi nationals thing here, tats y we moved out. I can't sell the house bcoz left behind by grandfather, sentimental value...

Its very near 2 a university wif lots of foreign students, tats y the rental demand there 4 students r very high. My agent told me 2 rent only 2 female, so wil b cleaner & neater...

4 tos tat had pm me 4 rental, pls allow me 2 reply in the nxt 2 wks s I m currently not in sg.

energyjohn
16-08-2007, 02:47 AM
According to the law of Sillypore, renting house to illegal workers, imigrants or blah blah will kena Orr Gong or jail or confiscate home leh... so might not want to rent to unknow pp and maybe can keep the house and "BAO ER NAI".:D

That's true. My ex-tenant brought a relative to come and stay for 2 weeks initially, ended she worked for more than a month after the 'short' stay. And it was only when my mum asked the ex-tenant's relative what she working as then we knew she secretly worked as a temp office cleaner without us knowing. It's tantamount to harbouring an illegal worker. Luckily for us she left Singapore after that job to continue her studies in Malaysia, or else my family's 4-room HDB flat would have been confiscated had the girl was caught in that period of time.:eek: