PDA

View Full Version : Any tips on speeding up ejaculation? Overcame DE?

malaymilflover
06-08-2019, 08:26 PM
Hi Bros. Have this issue of not able to CIP. Read that its called Delayed Ejaculation, effect of masturbating. Need to cream in my partner.... Stay hard long but just can't cum while fucking.

Looking for help to speed/increase ejaculation, any treaments (i.e. juagen...) or cream or meds that Bros have tried?

Hope to get advice from Bros who exp same and overcame it.

malaymilflover
06-08-2019, 09:28 PM
Yes unfortunately I have unfortunate issue that maybe others want...
Been trying to abstain from masturbation but its hard and so far yet to see results.

Thats why at the same time trying to see if there's cream or smth that can help also.

Always thought being able to stay hard long is a good thing until some of my exes complain that they want me to cream them...some even got upset...

tnuc
06-08-2019, 10:16 PM
Many veteran cheongsters have this issue bro.

Trying to get a baby? Give IVF a go. Safer for partner too.

icyvoidangel
07-08-2019, 12:01 AM
hey bro, i also have this problem... i also finding ways to ejaculate after long time.... once after i pass 20 mins, mine will just stay rock hard and cant eject......

centrinocock
07-08-2019, 01:58 PM
If is with other girl? Will you still need 20min? Or 5min?

NiaoRenn
07-08-2019, 03:13 PM
Try deep pumping. Never fail in depositing
I do it long time too, more than 30mins.

lurpsexx
07-08-2019, 07:03 PM
Dun pcc for 2 weeks..resensitize the organ.. Then when got urge to do it, then get it on.. dun think so hard abt cip or the self inflicted stress will cause it to go limp or not cum..get ur partner to help by being more seductive, as cumming is also a mental stimulation..

Laogaotsurugi
07-08-2019, 08:50 PM
I also have this problem now. Go Cheong also no use. Easy to hard... But the girl stop stimulate and put condom on for me then will soft abit Liao... Then need restimulate again

icyvoidangel
07-08-2019, 10:32 PM
same for me... the moment i put on caps... it will go limp... without caps its like super lasting...