PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Young Good Figure PRC from HE-NAN

Arai Lim
13-08-2007, 01:54 AM
Hi my 1st time posting on SBF. just wanted to share and help this FL that i got to know recently.

Name : Xiao Hui
Origin : He Nan
Figure : Slim & good Figure, B-C cup.
Complexion : Fair and smooth.
Looks : 8/10 (by my standard, pretty than most FL that i have seen. I quite fussy)
BJ : Good know what to do
FJ : Very GF feeling, very accomodating
Service : 8/9 out of 10
RTF : definitely.
Damage : $100 + $20 Hotel

bros that is interested please up my points and PM me your contact details and i would provide her contact. But note that I would check with her before providing her contact no. Me no OKT. just lending a helping hand..

She's a very nice gal, so please treat her well.

Cheers!

sianren
13-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Good Find, SYT....

Mr Cactus

lglg666
13-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Bro...sound interesting, can share....and I have sent you a ptr email.

Awtg your reply..also will up U too. Thanks :)

Arai Lim
14-08-2007, 02:39 AM
Hi Bros,

I know quite a number of you PM me. But I just met up with her and ask her if she wants me to her contact number to you bros, but she is a bit worried as to whether its safe or not.

So i think for her safety sake, and as much as I want to help her and fellow SBF Bros.. I think it would be better if I only give contact to those Bros that have got higher ratings..

Sorry.. anyway my rating not high either, but I guess its better safe than sorry for her..

Unless she change her mind else I would have no choice...

Else maybe you can provide me with some particulars and I let her know and she decide if she would want to contact you...

Cheers...

love88
14-08-2007, 08:41 AM
bros, can i have xiao hui contact

asiancigar
14-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Bro Arai..... your PM is full.

So how to give support for your great find.. kekeke

Cheerz
AC

sianren
14-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Else maybe you can provide me with some particulars and I let her know and she decide if she would want to contact you...

Cheers...

Wow sound like interrogate by father-in-law before bonk:eek: :eek:

charsiew
14-08-2007, 01:02 PM
ya lor... maybe must submit cv oso... kekekekekeeee :D

sianren
14-08-2007, 01:05 PM
ya lor... maybe must submit cv oso... kekekekekeeee :D

Haha...have you submit your CV...???

Aiyo we are here to share, if she want to pick customer, that's her wish lor....Good luck to her.:D

Mr Cactus

satyr365
14-08-2007, 01:34 PM

Cheers...

Wow!! :eek: It's like making an appointment to see the Queen through her personal assistant. Then having to wait, hope and pray that she would grant me my wishes by honouring me with her presence, if she so sees fit.

I think too lechey. I'll pass :D

Bro Arai, maybe you should have enquired with her first before starting this now, superfluous thread.

Cheers

Joris
14-08-2007, 02:42 PM
Lol ... Now that TS have discovered a PRC Gem but not everyone can try it:(
Its like a saying that goes " gian gian dai sian sian "..

charsiew
14-08-2007, 03:08 PM
no la... i paiseh to submit mine la. even if i tried to, will most probably get rejected so fast i won't even know what wind blowing from where lor.

anyway me lao liao la... always hoping for syt, but get it and can't perform, very malu one... so mostly enjoy the postings lor.. kekekekeee... :)

nehpyh
14-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Hi Bros,

I know quite a number of you PM me. But I just met up with her and ask her if she wants me to her contact number to you bros, but she is a bit worried as to whether its safe or not.

So i think for her safety sake, and as much as I want to help her and fellow SBF Bros.. I think it would be better if I only give contact to those Bros that have got higher ratings..

Sorry.. anyway my rating not high either, but I guess its better safe than sorry for her..

Unless she change her mind else I would have no choice...

Cheers...

bro, pls intro leh : )

sianren
15-08-2007, 10:27 AM
anyway me lao liao la... always hoping for syt, but get it and can't perform, very malu one... so mostly enjoy the postings lor.. kekekekeee... :)

Try having more BJ/BBBJ or foreplay before Bonk and don't practice too many pattern... then will cum faster ...heheh

Mr Cactus

Arai Lim
16-08-2007, 01:01 AM
Hi Bros,

Checked with her, and she's ok for me to give her contact no to some of you guys. But of course she's a bit worried as well. but anyway I guess its her choice whether or not she wants to meet up with you guys.

Good luck and have fun. Please dont forget to up my points. And provide FR.

I would have given the contact to some Bros here already...

Cheers!

KhawKJ
16-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Hi pls PM to me her contact ... many thanks bro.

sianren
16-08-2007, 12:48 PM
Hi Bros,
I would have given the contact to some Bros here already...

Cheers!

Bro is she street walker at GL, sound like a gem not to miss..

can you provide: (Estimate)
Height:???
Weight:???

Can Pm Contact???

Mr Cactus

adrictan
16-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Bro, can give her contact? Most of us tried at leaST ONE GIRL FROM OTHERS B4. Anyway, my number's 96943441.

satyr365
16-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Bro, can give her contact? Most of us tried at leaST ONE GIRL FROM OTHERS B4. Anyway, my number's 96943441.

What's he saying ah? But his mobile number very very clear! :D

And er... thanks bro Arai for her number, though I haven't requested for it. But at $100 and all the stringent criteria, I think I'd wait for some FRs first.

Cheers

sianren
16-08-2007, 01:23 PM
What's he saying ah? But his mobile number very very clear! :D

And er... thanks bro Arai for her number, though I haven't requested for it. But at $100 and all the stringent criteria, I think I'd wait for some FRs first.

Cheers

Bro if the rating is as close as it get, you can provide the first FR..:p

Origin : He Nan
Figure : Slim & good Figure, B-C cup.
Complexion : Fair and smooth.
Looks : 8/10 (by my standard, pretty than most FL that i have seen. I quite fussy)
FJ : Very GF feeling, very accomodating
Service : 8/9 out of 10

Said is slim, but if she taller would be better..

Mr Cactus

satyr365
16-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Bro if the rating is as close as it get, you can provide the first FR..:p

Said is slim, but if she taller would be better..

Mr Cactus

ok, will think about it. But the priority now is Lily again tonight, then the popular Xiao Ling, then Yuxin, and Xiao Hong. Oh, and somewhere in between your XP again too! Ha ha! :D

Cheers

sianren
16-08-2007, 01:45 PM
ok, will think about it. But the priority now is Lily again tonight, then the popular Xiao Ling, then Yuxin, and Xiao Hong. Oh, and somewhere in between your XP again too! Ha ha! :D

Cheers

So you planning to spend big time, after winnings at EPL...

So much stamina Hor.. I recommend you consume Dietary Supplement- Cordy Max for Stamina Boost..it promotes Vitality and Stamina...

Mr Cactus

satyr365
16-08-2007, 05:00 PM
So you planning to spend big time, after winnings at EPL...

So much stamina Hor.. I recommend you consume Dietary Supplement- Cordy Max for Stamina Boost..it promotes Vitality and Stamina...

Mr Cactus

No la. I'm not a gambling man.

I have just simply replaced my daily expenses when I was with my ex-girlfriend (she's a high maintenance Singapore girl), with all these sweet skilled China babes now. And I still have change! Haha ;)

Dietary Supplement- Cordy Max for Stamina Boost? Hmmm, sounds like an idea. I have been feeling a little tired recently. Or I could decide to spend my sleeping time actually sleeping instead of bonking. Nah, lousy idea. Gimme 'em pills! :D

Cheers