PDA

View Full Version : How to broach issue of fishy smell vagina?

macmillan
06-08-2019, 12:13 AM
Recently I had sex with a new girl (not paid). She was pretty good, we had 2 rounds and did raw, shoot outside.

One thing is she was quite horny, so got quite wet. And I noticed a strong odour from her vaginal fluids. It was so strong that I could smell it before I event put my finger in. And after inserting my finger, and smelling my finger, realised it was really fishy and terrible smell.

From googling, it seems it could be bacterial vaginosis (or not). Whatever the case is, I don't think it's normal. Better to see doctor.

But how to broach the subject with her? Added complication is that she is Chinese educated malaysian, and my chinese is terrible. Afraid what I say may come out the wrong way

Is it better to just be direct? Over whatsapp can?

lilmei
06-08-2019, 12:46 AM
You can smell, she can smell. Quite safe to just tell her. What's your loss? A dirty and smelly Chee bye? Maybe u tell her, she cleaned up and u have a fresh abalone all for yourself leh ...

aedward12345
06-08-2019, 12:56 AM
Likely symptom of gonorrhea as most females will not realize they have this std. You are now likely infected. As one bro stated, you are not the only one doing raw to her.

macmillan
07-08-2019, 12:02 AM
Well it could simply be bacterial vaginosis right? That also has a fishy smell, it doesn't have to be gonorrhea?

Likely symptom of gonorrhea as most females will not realize they have this std. You are now likely infected. As one bro stated, you are not the only one doing raw to her.

Semakdd
07-08-2019, 12:24 AM
Slowly introduce the subject over a plate of seafood

4Dguru
07-08-2019, 12:30 AM
TS, no need worry. U just helped her cleaned up her clogged drain. Now the water flow smoothly. Confirm no more stinky odor. Just make sure you clear the choke-age regularly.