PDA

View Full Version : Big Boobs Sighting I: 36DD / E good service

raftwee
12-08-2007, 04:56 PM
I was hungry for boobs as the feeling of DD weighs heavy on my mind. Took a cab and was stuck in the traffic damn Originally wanted to go to Lor 1X but the cab driver turn wrongly and stck in traffic in lor 1Z. saw some big boobs walking across the road and saw a gathering of man realised that there could be a hunt for big boobs here. Immediately alight acorss the carpark saw a few big boobs prc but not big enuff to entice me. continue walking and I saw a PRC sitting on a motorbike and aga saw her undersize bra and a strap that bounds her titties flattening it and pushing the big boobs to spill upwards. smooth as beancurd I gotta have it. Onz her and in the room i was right on, a pair of DD or E cup spill outwards like a blob. Bonus was she has pink tits and brown nipples. I know i has to suck until the milk comes forth. As the sucking intensifies she did not push me away but instead kept saying hen yang , very itchy and she rub her clit. She looks like liu xiao qing and look quite pretty. downside she has a scar on right breast but that does not spoil my enjoyment.

I suck her for a good 30 min and was surpise she die not stop me. along the way she did want to cap me but i had had not enuff yet. very nice taste! cap me and she cowgirl me so wildy i had to stop her cos i was the one who is supposede to enjoy. I continue to suck her tits and kept my upthrust wildy until she cannot tahan and from there she was perspiring and hey i have not perspire yet!! she was totally in heat when i thrust her deeply and put her legs on my shoulder and she was literally beggin me to thrust harder and she wans to come and i gave her sheer hell and pleasure. her boob are spiralling wildy and she almost tore the sheets. I was huggin her and she cannot stop jerking her body.

lele
face 8/10 not a syt
cunt 8/10
boobs 9.9/10 totally happy with it

body nice

damamge 80 with room

only those with 35 pointa and abv with fr on big boobs need pm me as i need to save her for my dessert.

ahkong
14-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Thank bro raftwee for the contact. Meet her yesterday at GL

Here is my rating for her

face: 7.5
body: 7
boob: 8/10 nice big boobs * all natural not enhanced
FJ: Did her gal on top.
RTF: Maybe.

raftwee
14-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Hope that is a good bonk for you! Just rtf, it was another great session. If you see her without makeup, she looks 90% a local girl, as i cannot recognise her at all:p

Thank bro raftwee for the contact. Meet her yesterday at GL

Here is my rating for her

face: 7.5
body: 7
boob: 8/10 nice big boobs * all natural not enhanced
FJ: Did her gal on top.
RTF: Maybe.

tomywong
14-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Bro

Please sms contact to 9397xxxx

thanks in advance

Erotican
14-08-2007, 04:03 PM
looks like a nice find! PMed you

wat2woopee
15-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Thank you bro raftwee for her contact. Bonked her yesterday at GL

Name:Lele
Profession in PRC: Salesgirl
Vital Stats: 75E!!
Services: Catbath,BJ
Tightness:7.5
Wetness:8.5
Fuck ability:8
RTF:Maybe

Cons: Cigi smoke smell

raftwee
15-08-2007, 04:17 PM
THanks for FR. hope you enjoy.

wildbeast
15-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Bro raftwee,

Could you share this E-cupper please????? Million Thanks in advance..... Please PM me her contacts.

Regards.

wat2woopee
17-08-2007, 11:51 AM

Watch out bros,u mention 80 with room, she claim w/o

Redoxan
17-08-2007, 11:57 AM
How about the age?

No BBBJ??

Redoxan
17-08-2007, 11:58 AM
Bro

Please sms contact to 9397xxxx

thanks in advance

SMS sent :mad:

Please use the PM.

raftwee
17-08-2007, 03:02 PM
mid twnties she claims but i think more of 28

me not a fan of bbbj, so dun know but according to the fr posted there is.

How about the age?

No BBBJ??

raftwee
17-08-2007, 03:08 PM
In my haste i wrote an error as it was 80 w/o room. But i am certain if you guy rtf her she will lower the price. yichi shen, niang chi sou. one time a stranger second time friends. There are many who charge me market rate but if second time most if not all will lower the price if you somehow nice to them..

my tips

Hornybaby
17-08-2007, 03:24 PM
me not a fan of bbbj, so dun know but according to the fr posted there is.

From what I know.... FLs in GL provide only bj, no bbbj wor.

HBB

expresso1977
17-08-2007, 08:59 PM
I am a newbie here.

So bro, can you share your gem? Thanks in advance

tigerboy18
18-08-2007, 11:51 AM
Hi bro, i raftwee, would u b kind to share the contact of this gem? i wl post my report to honour u. thank u very much.

sucram72
19-08-2007, 12:28 AM
Bro,

Can PM contact please. Me tried many C and D cupper gals before but nvr hv the luck to get rub by a 36 double D or E gem.I would defintely luv to try her out if bro can give me a chance to contact her :D

MirageX
19-08-2007, 09:48 AM
hey bro can pm me her contacts ? although i dont meet the pt requirements but i have done a few bigboob FRs recently. hopefully these can make up for the lack of pts. thanks in advance !

PinkPinkOne34C
21-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks to Bro Raftwee for sharing LeLe’s contact with me notwithstanding I did not meet his requirement.

Sms Lele and she replied very fast and we agreed on our love nest location.

I waited outside the hotel for awhile and was looking out for a PRC with big boobs. Instead I was greeted by a “local” gal…LeLe really local like a local…I like her face…the more I see the more I like…can really grow on me..

Once we were in the room, we chatted while my eyes was feasting on her boobs screaming to be released from her tight T-shirt. Too much blood was gushing to my dick and I quickly went to take a quick shower…she also came into the bathroom with me asking…at this point my jaw just dropped…2 huge boobs was starting right at my face…my dick was immediately upright…I help to soap her nice and soft boobs…very nice to touch…she returned favour by rubbing my dick against her ass…had to pull her out of the bathroom if not I would hve shot my load into her hands….hahaha…

She gave me a nice cathbath and we kiss in-between…it was my turn to savor on those beautiful boobs…as I kiss on her nipples she started to moan and her nipples was getting hard…my other hand went south and started to rub her pussy…she was rolling her eyes at this juncture and her moan got louder and louder until at one point she had to stop me and put on the cap onto my dick and gave me a good suction bj…nothing was being rush and she took her time to savor my hard dick like a lollipop…:D

I think all the foreplay would have already pasted 30mins before she mount on to me and started riding my dick…she took the initial to bring her 2 boobs close to my mouth and I was sucking her nipples with her moaning becoming more and more sexy…after about 10mins she slow down and she smiled at me…”you came” I asked? What a silly question…hahahaha:p

She could have rode me forever but I needed to release my load….went to missionary position started to pump her fast and hard…she responded well notwithstanding that she just had hers…finally I shot my load into the cap….

Rested for awhile and I left the hotel a very happy man.

GiftonJS
21-08-2007, 09:09 PM
I called her at 8 plus twice but she never pick up... maybe busy:D

Does anyone know when is the best time to contact her or which lorong to find her?

raftwee
22-08-2007, 09:06 AM
got an sms fm her that she is leaving soont his sunday...hopefully i can see everyday. For those bros that have pm me, i have too many and i need to go thru your posting to ensure that i do not pass her no to a maniac or pervert in the guise of a good fr. last time i did not thoroughly screen and that gal anqi (old thread) kena tortured and left prematurely.

If lele is a normal fuck, i would not hesitate to pass her no to any senior bros or those who met the points. but she is really nice and a special to me. i want to meet up with her again to ask her to come back to our singalpole again.. to service out bros.

MirageX
22-08-2007, 09:19 AM
ok bro. hope to get pm from u soon. thanks in advance for sharing this gem.

ahkong
22-08-2007, 09:37 AM
yup i agreed with bro raftwee lele is a nice gal, too bad i dont have time to RTF her.

wat2woopee
22-08-2007, 10:44 AM
yup i agreed with bro raftwee lele is a nice gal, too bad i dont have time to RTF her.

Bro Ahkong, No time? Excuse lah.... Me No Money... It's a reason...:D

ahkong
22-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Bro Ahkong, No time? Excuse lah.... Me No Money... It's a reason...:D

haha yaloh.

ben_cooldude
22-08-2007, 05:46 PM
had a quick afternoon session with her today b4 her impending departure ........ yes, nice boobs, good gf feeling/attitude, nice to chat with, in general, a good afternoon f**k . :D

sucram72
23-08-2007, 12:55 AM
Duplicate posting

sucram72
23-08-2007, 12:56 AM
got an sms fm her that she is leaving soont his sunday...hopefully i can see everyday. For those bros that have pm me, i have too many and i need to go thru your posting to ensure that i do not pass her no to a maniac or pervert in the guise of a good fr. last time i did not thoroughly screen and that gal anqi (old thread) kena tortured and left prematurely.

If lele is a normal fuck, i would not hesitate to pass her no to any senior bros or those who met the points. but she is really nice and a special to me. i want to meet up with her again to ask her to come back to our singalpole again.. to service out bros.

Bro my 2nd request for lele contact. Can PM me the contact please. Would defintely luv to try her b4 she leave this sunday. I guarantee u i'm not a pervert but im a big boob lover :D . Thanks

justl00king
23-08-2007, 02:31 AM
Sighted one really big boobies at lor 14 but look slightly matured. Wonder if the same one? :D