PDA

View Full Version : Send a belt over to sg from Macau How much does it cost

lonelysg
03-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Recently use an app get to koe a girl in Macau ...after knowing her for a few week she for a week she buy me a belt and sent over to sg ... it took about 5 day to reach sg .. when the belt deliver to my house it was told from ninja delivery company I need pay 230 for the shipping charges... I text her she say she pay for the belt it just shipping charges... am I got con ? Or is it true the shipping charges from Macau is so ex so is quite normal ....would like to koe if ship stuff from Macau is it that ex anyone have this kind of experience b4 ?

Bizsta
03-08-2019, 05:41 PM
Recently use an app get to koe a girl in Macau ...after knowing her for a few week she for a week she buy me a belt and sent over to sg ... it took about 5 day to reach sg .. when the belt deliver to my house it was told from ninja delivery company I need pay 230 for the shipping charges... I text her she say she pay for the belt it just shipping charges... am I got con ? Or is it true the shipping charges from Macau is so ex so is quite normal ....would like to koe if ship stuff from Macau is it that ex anyone have this kind of experience b4 ?normally shipping charges are paid by the sender and not recipient,something suspicious $230 is really too much for shipping charges,just reject no need to accept unless its a gold belt or diamond studded hahahaha

FreebiezWanker
03-08-2019, 06:10 PM
Ninja van like a lot of fraud. Saw ad on facebook abt powerbank. Was told 20000mA n small size. Wen arrive n collect $, the power bank less than 5000mA. Tried to order again so wanna trap the ninja van but they block my address off liao. Con me $70 knn

wark69
03-08-2019, 07:43 PM
Ninja van like a lot of fraud. Saw ad on facebook abt powerbank. Was told 20000mA n small size. Wen arrive n collect $, the power bank less than 5000mA. Tried to order again so wanna trap the ninja van but they block my address off liao. Con me $70 knn

If you paid by credit card then stop the payment

lonelysg
03-08-2019, 08:39 PM
The lady tell me if I don’t pay ship back to them she need pay 400 sgd

lonelysg
03-08-2019, 08:42 PM
When ninja come deliver it requested 230 my mum don hv the money so she rejected it....than the lady call me tell me about it ... the lady buy a belt say she spent about 300 sgd for that belt if I return back she need pay an extra of 400 dollar for the return shipping and get back the stuff I was thinking how come so much money

twinresist2
04-08-2019, 02:08 AM
Sounds like a scam to me.
Shipping of item is by weight.
You can ask her to send to a vpost location in macau/hk.
They will charge according to the weight/volume.
Once you pay, they will ship to you.

Not sure how heavy is your belt but i have shipped a car part (15kg) from US and it was only around 120.

snooker
04-08-2019, 07:39 AM
This is called "macau scam", happen a lot in Malaysia.

if u pay the $230 shipping charge, u r dead. they will say that they found illegal substance inside and extort more payment from u.

U are already guilty as u pay the first payment (admitting that the item belongs to u)

The girl is part of a syndicate that preys on lonely man. Usually very pleasant girl.

very surprise they change their mode of operation, usually they would say they send u an expensive gift to entice u to pay for the shipping charge

P.S Shipping charge for a belt using DHL from Macau to Singapore cost $98 ( 2 days delivery) Ninja should be cheaper as they deliver for online purchases (usually below $20)

Cuntworth
04-08-2019, 09:41 AM
Recently use an app get to koe a girl in Macau ...after knowing her for a few week she for a week she buy me a belt and sent over to sg ... it took about 5 day to reach sg .. when the belt deliver to my house it was told from ninja delivery company I need pay 230 for the shipping charges... I text her she say she pay for the belt it just shipping charges... am I got con ? Or is it true the shipping charges from Macau is so ex so is quite normal ....would like to koe if ship stuff from Macau is it that ex anyone have this kind of experience b4 ?

WWE heavyweight championship belt???:D

Shiofukis
04-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Got pic to show?

sex crusader
04-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Chastity belt? Why would a gal sent you this kind of stuff? Sgd 230 maybe you can buy a air tic to fly over and maybe can up her too.:D

shawnanderson
04-08-2019, 11:00 AM
Block the gal n don't pay the $230.

Irrumare
05-08-2019, 03:37 PM

It'll be funny if OP is Superstar Celebrity Kurt Tay-Kurtista/Kurtberg.
Can you smellllllll, what the rock is cookingggggg?

sky_liner2
05-08-2019, 04:12 PM
TS did the Ninja allowed you to take a look at what the item was? Or rather is it a branded belt as she claimed? Why gave someone you barely knew your home address? If you know your chance to up her is so slim, just reject the parcel.

Tai_zi21
05-08-2019, 05:58 PM

U make my tears come out reading this... 😂

On a serious note $230 just for 1 belt? Wow their scam getting more and more new tricks