those smaller indie okt most of the time carry good FL
tat time need to book room frm h81/fragrance wait FL cum knock on door
service mostly good, gfe and stats r good... mostly

last action frm stable in dome 2was like 3-4yrs ago
most of the FL very commercialize, chop chop type, like eat fast food :p

Torex9
31-07-2019, 06:01 PM
Hi Bro,
Agree with you that these days all are very commercialized. really missed those days there bro here help out the few mm that come here to earn some money.

Remember having these few mm from a bro here from day 1 that they arrived. really innocent and inexperience. Here on study pass while working as FL. After some time they get to be more experience and know what you like and provide the real GF feeling. I always stick to 2 or 3 and use them regularly.

Now, can't find those anymore. Not really interested in all these very commercialized type of service.

T9

reechart
01-08-2019, 07:41 AM
Hi Bro,
Agree with you that these days all are very commercialized. really missed those days there bro here help out the few mm that come here to earn some money.

Remember having these few mm from a bro here from day 1 that they arrived. really innocent and inexperience. Here on study pass while working as FL. After some time they get to be more experience and know what you like and provide the real GF feeling. I always stick to 2 or 3 and use them regularly.

Now, can't find those anymore. Not really interested in all these very commercialized type of service.

T9

oh ya, those student pass FL
usually young and humble, high gfe
only certain time they can cum out meet due to classes
good old days