PDA

View Full Version : RL story : Just cant forget sandra

whatevermac
30-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Hi everyone, I have been here for years but I think its time I should just share my rl story with my ex. I will just use the name Sandra as my ex. Please note that everything I write here is based on real life experience and not a single bit is fiction or made up. We have been together for years and plenty of things happened so here I am sharing with you. Lets get started!

I was with my bunch of friends, about 8 of us (all guys) in his house gathering preparing to go clubbing. Years years back, there was a club called China Black (I believe those who are clubbers know this place).
So, we were thinking, where's the fun if its just guys? Darren was a friend who likes flirting and socializing with girls all day. So we decided to get Darren to call some female friends out together and have fun. He called a friend named michelle, who also loves clubbing and have plenty of hot female friends. And yes! michelle agreed to get her friends out together with us to hang out! meeting at orchard 21:00.

We were all pumped up for tonight! All my friends started dressing neatly and were all excited for the fun tonight. Time ticking and it was time for us to head towards orchard area to meet up. When we met michelle and her friends, I immediately got attracted to a girl and she is Sandra. Dressed in a green shirt with short black cotton mini skirt. I was very sure she was the girl I wanted to know more..

To be continued.......

bellerium
30-07-2019, 01:33 PM
Nice start TS, please continue...

AgentLowRain
30-07-2019, 01:37 PM
More of Sandra and Michelle please :D

whatevermac
30-07-2019, 04:33 PM
Michelle was a very happy go lucky girl and open minded girl (As she study in Australia with western mindset) and from the way she dresses, we were not surprised. (Wearing a tight short black dress). She and Darren quickly introduced each other's group of friends. When Sandra and me was being introduced, my eyes just kept looking at her (you know those kind of looks where you are giving her the zap). We smiled at each other innocently and my heart was even more firm of getting her!

Both groups immediately got the balls rolling. We all had tickets on hand and went into the club! I started getting near to michelle, asking her more information about Sandra. When I asked michelle if Sandra has a bf, michelle said no she doesn't, but the guy she's close to is in the club too, she pointed to me the guy and I felt like 'oh wow, its a hunk.' (you know those kind of ACS sports school hunk).

I totally felt I had no more chance at all, but somehow, in my mind, I was telling myself, why do I need to give up just like that? Furthermore, they are not even attached at all. So I carried on getting michelle to tell me more about Sandra. As time passes, the crowd starts to get packed and everyone started drinking (outside of those coupon where you get 1 glass of free drink).
In the middle was the dance floor, both michelle and our group went to dance together. As the crowd was packed, everyone's body was basically sticking to each other dancing and jumping in sweat. I could felt the my shoulder was always brushing through michelle's breast. And FYI, michelle's breast is huge. Probably C or D cup.... but my mind and attention was always on Sandra......

I apologize if my typing is lacking or my way of writing a story is not perfect. To be continued........

Senegal
30-07-2019, 05:57 PM
Camping for more updates, thanks TS :D

klooger
30-07-2019, 06:02 PM
Nice start to a story, hoping to read more

madpig88
31-07-2019, 05:16 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.

whatevermac
31-07-2019, 03:03 PM
I went near to Michelle and told her I am attracted to Sandra, hoping that Michelle would help me get closer to Sandra. Michelle agreed to help me! So when we were all dancing together, michelle pretend to hold my hand and we danced towards the spot where Sandra was dancing.

I was quite afraid that I would be pushed away when I got near her, but it was the opposite instead! I was so so happy as I knew that was the first big step I took and went positively. So me, Sandra and Michelle danced together. They both started dancing against each other with their ass sticking together. It just got me more and more attracted to the sexy dance Sandra was doing.

Here come my chance to dance with her together! Michelle coded me and went to her other friend, leaving me and Sandra alone. Sandra and myself started dancing together. Sandra started doing pole dancing style on me, I knew I could go much aggressive now. So I tried my luck placing both hands on her waist, she did not reject! Elated, joyful, heart pounding is all I could feel. But my brain slowly went wild towards the wrong direction.

I got even more aggressive now , moving one hand towards her ass and oh my lord, it was round and fleshy! (noting that she was wearing a cotton mini skirt, so I could feel it just like how it is gonna be if she was not wearing the skirt). She did pole dancing style again on me, this time round, I pretended to position my hand below her skirt, just so when she goes down, I could slip my hand into her skirt and feel her panty.. and once again, I succeeded again! My rod instantly went from zero to hero.....

Further info for readers: Both me and Sandra were virgin, we had no experience in sex whatsoever and Sandra was my first love.

To be continued..........

Jamctc
31-07-2019, 03:46 PM
nice .. pls continue more

Slaveatwork
31-07-2019, 03:53 PM

Very nice pls continue

PurpleFace
31-07-2019, 10:29 PM
Very nice, camping too!

two002
01-08-2019, 12:11 AM
Sometimes i wonder if both of u virgin so daring. Onli meet first time u put ur hand inside e panties e gal will allow meh.

Winners
01-08-2019, 03:59 AM

Yes please do

i^Xi0n
01-08-2019, 05:13 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

Neoguri
01-08-2019, 05:54 AM
Good story!
Keep it coming!

sponge05
01-08-2019, 06:21 AM
great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

Informer
01-08-2019, 09:00 AM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming. :)

konnectx
01-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Nice story, would love to read more updates!

tornado69
01-08-2019, 11:12 AM
Camping for more updates, thanks TS :)

Oxide8
01-08-2019, 11:54 AM
3 rounds of applause for TS. Cheers :)

FuckSeluk
01-08-2019, 12:21 PM
Cheers to nice thread.

whatevermac
01-08-2019, 12:44 PM
Sometimes i wonder if both of u virgin so daring. Onli meet first time u put ur hand inside e panties e gal will allow meh.

Hi brother two002, it is not about the girl allowing or not, but it's about taking chances and opportunity (please read the story properly). Especially when you are still pure and the level of curiosity is high. I hope I answer your confusion. :)

whatevermac
01-08-2019, 01:15 PM
Dancing can be really tiring, and definitely there will be a break to it. Both me and Sandra decided to take a break. We went to where our friends where and we were really chatting happily away. Sandra said she wanted to go to the toilet and asked me to accompany her. So we had to go through the crowds, I held on to her hands and told her to stay close to me. [ you know guys in clubs like to eat tofu (; ] When we were going through the crowds, few times her chest bumped onto me. I could feel her soft , mid size (probably B cup) boobs on my body always. My hero has never went down, it stays hard.

I came out from the toilet first, waiting for her outside. We headed back to our sitting area and drank a few sips then we head back to the dance floor. This time round, altogether with michelle's gang and my group of friends. I could see that both groups were very comfortable with each other already, so everyone started going even more wild. (especially with alcohol inside us already making us all go high). I can see some guys in my ground and some girls in michelle's group already hooking up each other. Me and Sandra never let go of each other's hand at all throughout the night.

The time to end the party arrived. It was time to go. I asked Sandra:

Me: How are you going home? How about I send you back home?

Sandra: It's ok, my parents came to pick me up.

Me: Really? at this time?

Sandra: Yes, whenever I go out late, my parents have to pick me up to make sure they know who I am with and I am not lying where I am going to.

The moment she said that, I knew I got the right girl already. ( Family teaching, trusting the kid, and the kid being responsible to what she is doing and where she is going).
I held onto her hand and sent her down. Now, this is the part where made me believed in love at first sight. We went down the lift, just 2 of us ( Our friends were all still upstairs outside the club.) Once out of the lift, there was a secluded space, I could feel Sandra didn't want to end the night. That goes the same to me.
I have absolute no idea what got into me but I just went ahead and kiss her! YES, I swear my heart was pumping, but it was so natural and blessed. We frenched as my hand automatically roamed up to her breasts. She tried placing my hand away but after 20 seconds or so, she gave her soul to me, for me.
I needed to know how I could contact her after directly without going through anyone so I asked her for her mobile number. Without thinking, she immediately gave me. I knew at that moment, it was going to be a start of a whole new blessed relationship. I stood far from the entrance as her parents should not see that she was with a guy alone. I felt sad that the night ended so fast, I felt sad when she boarded the car, but I know there will be much more tomorrow.

Additional information: Yes, me and Sandra were really love at first sight.

Once again, sorry for the lack of good typing and English. To be continued..........

roucsh
01-08-2019, 02:41 PM
Nice story bro TS ... waiting for next update :)

Cm80
01-08-2019, 04:32 PM
Interesting update.. waiting for more

OneDot
01-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Enjoying the story TS, please keep the updates coming!

duyan
01-08-2019, 09:20 PM
Camping for updates as well :)

meijipcc
02-08-2019, 05:20 AM
really like this nice story. look forward to your next update TS.

FloodLover
02-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Very nice, romantic/erotic story combined :D

ongkp
02-08-2019, 01:57 PM
Love at first sight.....😉. Camping for updates

PAssionFR
02-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Love at first sight.....😉. Camping for updates

If only there is sex at first night :D

ibanezjem555
02-08-2019, 07:59 PM
Uppz Bro TS. I have two friends who also first night hit it off n kiss.. no sex...

Carry on with your story bro.. I like authentic stories, not fantasized ones..

Omaigot
03-08-2019, 12:55 AM
setting tent

KnowItAll
03-08-2019, 05:20 AM
really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...

unsung80
03-08-2019, 06:27 AM
Oh dear is this going to be a move story or what?

Cash8877
03-08-2019, 06:29 AM
nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.

basfreak
04-08-2019, 06:26 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Truthful
04-08-2019, 08:44 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

greencane
04-08-2019, 05:11 PM
Very nice story, please continue TS :)

NastyThaiboy
06-08-2019, 07:13 AM
I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates. :)

fowlmouth
06-08-2019, 12:33 PM
Camping to this nice story too :D

whatevermac
06-08-2019, 12:35 PM
Hi all, Thank you for all the reply. I really appreciate that you guys love the story. I actually did a post, but I don't know why it says my token expired, so I have to re-type everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We texted the night by ending with a "goodnight, have a good sleep and sweet dreams." (bear in mind that I was still a novice, and didn't know how to make a girl feel romantic yet).
I couldn't control myself but to mesmerize everything that happened during our first meeting. I decided to get all friends to gather in Darren's house. Then I propose to Darren to have a gathering and outing with Michelle and her friends but let's not go to club anymore. We should have a more casual relaxing time together. After much discussion amongst ourselves, we decided to host a BBQ session in ECP!

Darren then called Michelle and told her that we would be having a BBQ session. I took the phone, and told Michelle to please get Sandra to be there. She laughed and said "Sure". I immediately took my phone and started texing Sandra too. Telling her that we would be having BBQ sessions with Michelle and other friends.
Sandra agreed to join but she told me she would be late as she have a family event before that.

The day came, me and friends went to the wet market to buy those ingredients needed for the even tonight. We then head to ECP an hour earlier to prepare everything (We are guys afterall, its our job). Michelle and her friends finally came. Without wasting time, we all gathered around, sat down, started drinking, eating, laughing away... 2 hours passed, Sandra was nowhere to be seen yet. I began to be worried that she would not be able to make it. I immediately texted Sandra:

Me: Sandra, are you coming? We're all waiting for you

10 minutes after....my phone appeared a notification and it was Sandra!

Sandra: Hi! yes, I just finished my family event, I am otw there now! Please wait!

I started thinking....the word "please wait".. Is she referring to me only? or to all? 30 minutes later, Sandra arrived and the moment I saw her, I felt she was the MOST beautiful girl ever! (No make up, casual wear. It all look so natural!) Sandra was wearing a white t-shirt and short denim shorts. My eyes were definitely sharp enough to take notice that she was also wearing a white bra! (FYI, my favorite color is white).

Michelle then told Sandra to sit beside me (giving me a cheeky smile after). Out of the sudden, Darren proposed to have a true or dare game! I reacted with "WTF Darren, are you serious"? Darren looked at me giving me a whink and that was were I got what he was trying to do. (Obviously trying to get me and Sandra closer). Everyone agreed to play the game. But before that, I went to get a drink for Sandra, when I was walking back to the seats, Sandra was back facing me, I could see her t-shirt going up at the back and I saw her panty! I literally just stood there looking at it! It was a light pink lacy panty! My mind went from angel to devil !

To be continued........

FloodLover
06-08-2019, 04:32 PM
Very nice story TS, support and camping here! :)

JJMagic
07-08-2019, 06:55 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

whyrubbish
07-08-2019, 03:22 PM
Thanks for nice story, camping too :D

TheMoodyOne
07-08-2019, 03:32 PM
Support TS and good story!

MPLover
08-08-2019, 06:36 AM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

VRossi1980
09-08-2019, 07:09 AM
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.

KTVbuddy
10-08-2019, 08:15 AM
great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.

curiousSG
11-08-2019, 06:54 AM
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.

wark69
11-08-2019, 11:54 AM
Very nice story TS, hope to read more!

lobangkingz
12-08-2019, 08:42 AM
nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.

rawboy83
13-08-2019, 08:34 AM
please share more updates ts, it's a nice story.

JustANewbie
14-08-2019, 08:43 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)