PDA

View Full Version : Anyone rent hdb room to chio bu than she become yout gf

eugenengsx
26-07-2019, 10:57 AM
When you are 35 years old u can buy your own hdb

Let say u buy a 3 room resale hdb.

You stay 1 room n purposely only want to rent the other room to a chio bu who is still single

Not difficult for u to find out if she is single. Just ask her if she is marry or have a bf, say u r asking because u don't allow her to bring her bf or husband to stay.

If she say got bf, than u don't rent to her n chose to rent to other chio bu who is single

Since u stay together n everyday see each other, it shouldn't be difficult to get her to be your gf

Anyone here try this before?

Bizsta
26-07-2019, 05:01 PM
When you are 35 years old u can buy your own hdb

Let say u buy a 3 room resale hdb.

You stay 1 room n purposely only want to rent the other room to a chio bu who is still single

Not difficult for u to find out if she is single. Just ask her if she is marry or have a bf, say u r asking because u don't allow her to bring her bf or husband to stay.

If she say got bf, than u don't rent to her n chose to rent to other chio bu who is single

Since u stay together n everyday see each other, it shouldn't be difficult to get her to be your gf

Anyone here try this before?frankly speaking not easy to get a female tenant if u are a single male staying alone unless the rental is low and attractive

eugenengsx
26-07-2019, 05:45 PM
frankly speaking not easy to get a female tenant if u are a single male staying alone unless the rental is low and attractive

Install cctv than females will feel safe to rent from u

Cm80
26-07-2019, 05:58 PM
Install cctv than females will feel safe to rent from u

Dun think so, will make her think that u install spy camera in her room too.

eugenengsx
26-07-2019, 06:05 PM
Dun think so, will make her think that u install spy camera in her room too.

Can tell her the cctv is in the hall n corridor

Is cctv not spy camera

ttocaw
26-07-2019, 07:51 PM
Yes, I staying alone in 4 rm flat.

Common room 1 rent to Japanese air stewardess from JAL

Her other cousin from Singapore airline in Common room 2.

Sometimes they ask me for permission for their friend from Korean air to join and overnight on their off days.

People think i running HDB brothel. All the neighbours see also eye red and report to police.

When SPF come up they all linger very long don't want to go.Check this check that.

My tenants invite them in to sit down and ask them if they want coffee or tea.

All 3 don't want to become my girlfriend, but say only want to remain as my fuckbuddy.

Their lease ending in 2 months.

So i'm now on sbf trying to find new landlord.

Anyone want to rent your hdb drop me a message. :D