PDA

View Full Version : Life of A Property Agent

uglyrabbit28
08-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Hi Bros,

This is my first time writting here is this forum. Would like to share my happenings in my line of work.

Met Cammy as introduced by my gf to view her house as her family is intending to upgrade. Cammy is in her late 20s with quite a lean body but her only down point is she is a flat at the front.

There is not much happenings in the first few meetings until one year later, i decided to meet her for dinner which she obliged. When i met her, there was not much of a feeling involved. As i wanted to discuss with her on some new listings that i have on hand, which i think her parents might be interested. However during the dinner and conversation, i started to feel a bit interested in her. After dinner I asked her whether she wants to go zouk with me as is ladies night. She told me she dun mind... i was thinking in my mind, i have a chance to make her drunk and then ....hiak hiak... but i thought it will not be easy as she seems a decent lady.

So after our dinner, we went to zouk... many chicks there... i have to act decent as she is my gf's friend... act as if i was interested in drinking only... suddenly there was a girl, quite chio stood beside me very closely... i wanted to talk to her but did not. Fearing that cammy thinks that i am a "hunter", i just act blur. Thinking not much happening is going to come, i told her that i am tired and send her home... Nothing happens until the next outing...

MMM88
08-08-2007, 10:47 PM
RABBIT ....where r u ???...CUM bk with t CARROT ley;)

cumranger69
08-08-2007, 11:09 PM
playing with gf's friend? not a good idea brother.

Pitching here for your story...:D

peace maker
08-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Camping here for more, hope not too long to wait

ricardo
09-08-2007, 03:50 AM
now property agent all making big bucks no need to sell sex liao so story cut short?

Fa Cai
09-08-2007, 09:11 AM
now property agent all making big bucks no need to sell sex liao so story cut short?

Must be running around testing bed .. :)

linnaohia1
09-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Me also camp here liao

JChoo
09-08-2007, 12:07 PM
You guys don't up him, there will be delay in posting. I just up one bro, otherwise I will up him.:)

PromiseMe
09-08-2007, 03:36 PM
Sound like a good story to me
Will camp here just like other bros here

uglyrabbit28
09-08-2007, 04:46 PM
So after our dinner, we went to zouk... many chicks there... i have to act decent as she is my gf's friend... act as if i was interested in drinking only... suddenly there was a girl, quite chio stood beside me very closely... i wanted to talk to her but did not. Fearing that cammy thinks that i am a "hunter", i just act blur. Thinking not much happening is going to come, i told her that i am tired and send her home... Nothing happens until the next outing...[/QUOTE]

I called her one afternoon and ask her out to view the house with her first. KNN she said she wanted to ask the parents along... i thinking how to get out of that situation... told her why not she go see first. Then if she thinks not bad then ask the parents go... not good for old people walk around... i went to pick her after her work.

She is in her usual executive wear... beginning to like her more and more. Cut the story short... after the viewing told her enjoy the zouk session with her.. ask her want to go clubbing again? She dun mind... so went to Bar None. Nothing happen just pure chit chat. Send her home after drinking. When I was at the lift landing of her house, both of us kept quiet... i passed her back her working bag and she looked at me as if waiting for me to say something... told her goodbye and then as she was about to turn and leave, i pulled her arm back and hugged her... kissed her forehead and bade her goodbye... told her sorry i cannot control myself... she kissed my lips and told me is ok...

Nothing happened.... when i reached my car... told me to take care and drive safely....
Cannot forget that hug. Call her the next day to think of a reason to ask her out again....

uglyrabbit28
09-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Nothing happened.... when i reached my car... told me to take care and drive safely....
Cannot forget that hug. Call her the next day to think of a reason to ask her out again....[/QUOTE]

The next day, told her i am around her office area, ask her whether she want me to send her home... as i have one viewing somewhere near her place.. (she stays in the east, i stay in the north..haha). Unfortunately she told me she meeting her friends to chiong at St James Power.... i was like thinking shit man... i told her is ok and let her enjoy her night. she just said thanks...

No luck.. feeling down before i head for my viewing.. after viewing see whether she got sms me... nothing... then i sms her tell her i will be passing by there ask her whether she need me to pick her... She said ok... then told me she very high now... her friends made her drank a lot.... Knn.. must be guy friends trying to drunk her...

I pick her up and she dun look stable but still concious... my cock shrink when i see her that way.. as i was worried she will vomit on my car.. but she did not... slept throughtout the journey. when i reached her place carpark... she just lie there motionless for about 10 mins.. i called her.. and shake her.. she just gave that groan and told me she did not want to go home.... then i dunno why i hold her shoulder and pull her towards me... then i wanted to whisper into her ears to tell her something.. but dunno what... end up kissing her ears... she turned her head and faced me.. i tot jiak lat liao... she looked at me wide awake. We ended up frenching... wet hot frenching... i began to roam with no objection from her.... unbutton her pants and unzip... still not objection... i put my hands under her top and under her bra.. also no objection... then she began to moan... feeling super high.. i just take off her pants totally... feeling that action will wake her up... i reframe her from stopping me further, by hold her tight... in the end she still broke free... and u know what she did???? She took off her nice whitie G-sting... i was shocked at first... she then hold my hands towards her c*** and i just dig her for the next 10mins..... i went over to the co-driver seat wanted to mount her... she stopped me.. tell me to go somewhere quiet... wa feeling super high... i had to zip my pants and find a seculded area... throughtout the journey she did not wear her g-string and bra.. but just lie there... finally found a place.. at the top of a multi-story carpark.....

---- to be continued-----

S206
09-08-2007, 05:16 PM
Me camp here too :)

uglyrabbit28
09-08-2007, 05:27 PM
sorry one question i need to check with u all.. one of my gf's close friend is working in singtel.... will she ever be able to find out that i am visiting these sites if my gf gets her to check on my account? She only have my login id.. dunno my password... If yes... i will be in trouble if my gf gets suspicious one day!!!! Will continue my story soon... need to go celebrate national day!!!!!!

gonggong18
09-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Bro. U think this is CSI? Just make sure you do not leave tell tale sign on your computer.

linnaohia1
10-08-2007, 12:28 AM
Wah steam liao ... waiting ..

uglyrabbit28
10-08-2007, 01:23 AM
i went over to the co-driver seat wanted to mount her... she stopped me.. tell me to go somewhere quiet... wa feeling super high... i had to zip my pants and find a seculded area... throughtout the journey she did not wear her g-string and bra.. but just lie there... finally found a place.. at the top of a multi-story carpark.....

---- to be continued-----[/QUOTE]

without checking whether there was anyone, i pulled my handbrake and we were furiously removing each other's clothes. never cover window anything just stark naked in the car. We engaged in really heavy petting and frenching throughout. She wanted me to dig her faster and faster. As i dig her, she was moaning to my ear that i almost turn deaf... she bite my ears and lick my neck... initially she was holding and stroking my d***.. but soon stop not long after when my digging got immense... lift her to the back of the car.. she say this is fine.. i told her i want to penetrate into her.. she says that it is not safe... i sian half.. then i told her i cannot take it anymore... as we were communicating, my fingers never stop digging. She ask me whether i have any condom... i told her i dun need it with my gf.... she said no condom no sex... then i ask her so how like that.... i need to rammed it in.... i just lift her up and i pushed her to the back of the car.... can tell that she was a bit shock.... i went behind.... knn she became firm but not angry.. told me no condom no sex... i told her ok... i dress up and i quickly went to the nearby 7-11 to get a pack of condom... with her waiting in the car...

I was thinking whether her climax will lessen... when i reached the car... she quickly pulled me in, still naked and started our heavy petting and frenching again... she cap me and started licking my whole balls and dick... sat on top of me and ride me for the next 20mins... Do not know why i could last that long... when i shoot out we both just lie motionless... she smile at me and dressed up... i send her back... thinking that it is already a exhautive night... i send her up her house i gave her a peck and turn around... to my surprise she held on to my hand and told me she still want more of me... i almost fainted.... before i could say anything... she took out the condom and unzip my pants... my brother stood up to task to my surprise... luckily she staying top floor... less chance of getting caught... this time round came after 15mins... thru doggy style... seems to be her next favourite position... when she remove the condom...she lick my dick clean of the S****..... i was really jelly... bade her goodbye...

Our sexcapes continue for the next few weeks... with us meeting for sex every alternate day in my car... things starts to get bored... i suggested to her to go bintan together.... to my surprise she agreed straight away.... throughout all our sexcapedes, she did not mention once about my gf...

Next episode, i will be covering our happenings in Bintan and on the discussion of our relationship and our guilt towards my gf....

sexytoy.com.sg
10-08-2007, 02:30 AM
Bintan! Bintan! Bintan! quick bro go and buy those ferry tickets

Mensa
10-08-2007, 09:18 AM
How come some bros have all the luck :( me never so heng one leh ....

1sex
10-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Bintan....pls more nice story:)

BatistaSG
10-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Please provide updates on your trip to Bintan.

bryan_kong
10-08-2007, 10:55 AM
:rolleyes: Property agent is quite a good career choice ... so many chances

uglyrabbit28
10-08-2007, 11:57 AM
sorry one question i need to check with u all.. one of my gf's close friend is working in singtel.... will she ever be able to find out that i am visiting these sites if my gf gets her to check on my account? She only have my login id.. dunno my password... If yes... i will be in trouble if my gf gets suspicious one day!!!! Will continue my story soon... need to go celebrate national day!!!!!!

Can anyone help me answer my queries?? Am a bit concern.. Am rushing out for a viewing now... will update as soon as i can...

Sorry for the delay....

pokeman71
10-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Lucky Man. sell house also can up girl. Ideal Job earn money at the same time can bonk girl.

Camp here liao

bogeyman
10-08-2007, 04:44 PM
Lucky Man. sell house also can up girl. Ideal Job earn money at the same time can bonk girl.

Camp here liao

Thats the hot job now ..... me also camp here liao

mmmok
11-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Waiting for more ... :)

Booster Gold
11-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Nice story bro. Pls continue. Thanks:)

linnaohia1
11-08-2007, 09:45 PM
TS u showing property now, watching Sunderland kick Spurs' ass or bonking or all 3 :) ......

CyberSleuth
12-08-2007, 03:07 AM
I want to be property agent :)

Matafleur
12-08-2007, 04:15 AM
Nice story, keep it coming! :D

Mensa
12-08-2007, 08:12 AM
Oops Bintan story not up yet ...

uglyrabbit28
15-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Our sexcapes continue for the next few weeks... with us meeting for sex every alternate day in my car... things starts to get bored... i suggested to her to go bintan together.... to my surprise she agreed straight away.... throughout all our sexcapedes, she did not mention once about my gf...

Next episode, i will be covering our happenings in Bintan and on the discussion of our relationship and our guilt towards my gf....[/QUOTE]

Hi Bros, Finally i have time to update my story. Had to lie to my gf on my trip to BIntan.. will not share here as is too long. We arranged for a seperate ferry timing as we do not want to be caught together.. as you know... she is my gf's friend, so there is a chance to bump into common friends.... i reached bintan first and got the key to my room.. decided to wash myself clean for my beau to feast.... was soaking in the bath tub so song until forgot to sms cammy's the room number...

I was thinking of cammy and stroking my dick in the bath tub all the while... After a while, there was a ring at the door bell... i saw thru the peep hole it was cammy.. i open the door... she was wear a short shorts and quite a low cut singlet with a bikini inside...super delicious... i tot.... once i close the door, she dropped her bag and began to hug me and we french superb passionately.... automatically, she bagan to stroke my dick while we were frenching... i stripped her naked and began to "wash" her... she was standing in the bath tub while i was running the shower on her head.. water just flow and i was below licking and sucking her c***... it feels like drinking water from waterfall..... she squirt and grabbed my head as if she cannot take it.... she pull me up to french again... as we were hugging i wanted to F*** her standing.. raised her leg up and my D*** touching her C*** already... she then stopped me again... Wa lau eh.. acting gentleman i respect her... we then continue to soak in the bathtub opposite one another... we just looked at one another... i used my leg to stroke her breast.... she give that CFM face and i told her to sit higher a bit as i want to see her breast... while i was doing that... i just masturbate myself.. to my surprise.. she used her right hand to fondle her breast and the other hand digging herself.. my goodness.. i really love this sight... i have many a times wanted WLs to do this.. but WLs think i am crazy.. we were doing that for the next 20 mins.... until we both cum... yes by seeing each other masturbating... !! is even better than sex really... after so many times of sex together...

Once we are done, we went to have dinner... nothing happen at the dinner until we got back........

uglyrabbit28
15-08-2007, 11:58 AM
goodness.. i really love this sight... i have many a times wanted WLs to do this.. but WLs think i am crazy.. we were doing that for the next 20 mins.... until we both cum... yes by seeing each other masturbating... !! is even better than sex really... after so many times of sex together...

Once we are done, we went to have dinner... nothing happen at the dinner until we got back........[/QUOTE]

after our dinner... i was thinking of going to the beach to have some action there.. but tot it would be dirty so scrap the idea... so went to a nearby bar and drink some red wine... we chated about our relationship.. about how long we can be together and how we are going to carry on of being afraid to be caught... she told me she is fine.. as long as i am fine... she do not want any committment in a relationship... she just want to feel comfortable in a relationship and right now she is.. I was taken a back... is there actually such a woman around except for the rich tai tai... i told her that she still has a bright future ahead.. has good career and should not have a problem looking for her Mr. Right.. She told me you are my Mr. Right... but i told her i am already attached with someone and will not break off with my gf... as she went thru a lot with me... she told me she dun mind... unless i mind.. anytime i want to stop this relationship with her i will just have to tell her... i told her is not really fair for her... then she told me then should we sleep a seperate room tonight? with tears in her eyes.... we began drinking down 4 1/2 bottles of red wine. She was a bit tipsy and me too.. but i never forgot to buy a 12 pack condoms at the nearby kiosk... told her we need to get water for tonight.. she still look concious though.. she saw me take the condoms.. i asked her "this one ok".. she blushed and say i dunno...

Just as we were heading back to our room, there was a lady in her black 3/4 pants and white singlet inside with a jacket over her... revealing the white singlet inside... she looked a bit lost and cammy being the kaypo one asked her what happen? She told cammy that she lost her keys and am looking for it... cammy suggested to her getting the people at the reception for help... as they were talking... i am was checking out this babe.. sporty looking with good shape.. a pair of nice boob definitely better than cammy... Cammy offered to help her to go to the recept together.. cammy introduce me to her as her bf... she introduce herself as jean.... i was walking behind them and they were happy chatting away... manage to find out that Jean is alone in Bintan as she just want to take a break away from home.... And she is also a singaporean... si bei risky man... Once done with her keys, it was like 30mins over already... i am still horny..

Once inside the room... i hold cammy to the wall and kissed her... slowly going down to her without removing her clothes.. i pulled her shorts and gstring aside and just lick & suck her.. she was super high.. i carried her to the bed and she just tore open the condom pack and cap me immediately.... we f*** her missionary for the next 20mins... dunno why i could last that long... probably nothing to shoot anymore... she then remove the cap and did her professional bj again... it was so enjoyable looking at her... within mins i shot the whole load into her mouth.... 3rd shot of the day... we went to shower and it was only 11pm... my goodness the night is still young.. and we are planning what we can do... as we were there on a weekday... there was not much happening... so cammy suggested we get some wine and beer from the kiosk and try the feeling of being drunk... i was like.. huh...??? since nothing to do i agreed... we went to buy 2 bottles of tequila, 12 cans of heneiken. I was like thinking.. drunk already how to bonk... while we are on our way back to told cammy that we bought too much drink... why not get Jean over to join us also... she gave me that wicked smile... i act blur and ask her why.. she say nothing and decided to give Jean's door a knock.. jean took a while to open.. she has changed into a nice silky shorts and was still in her white singlet.. what a beautiful sight....!!! cammy told her to join us... Jean hesistated but still agreed... told cammy she need to change before joining us... cammy told her no need... grab her hands and just went into our room...

When we were in our room... the girls were talking like long lost friends.. i was just drinking at a corner pretending watching tv... but was checking out the new babe in my room... we finished the drinks quite a bit .... cammy was almost knock out... Jean was stilll ok... i of course am still ok... Jean and i then carried cammy to the bed and Jean said she will go back to her room.. i told her.. dun you remember u came out without taking your keys again? She said ya! i told her forget it la... get the recept to open the key for u tomorrow.. if not twice in a night kena lock out... the staff sure tulan... i told her to sleep on the bed... i then slept on a seatie infront of the window..

Half way thru the night.. someone tapped my shoulder... it was Cammy.. she asked me whether i was okk.. i said yes.. but feeling horny... she then knelt down to where my head was and we began frenching... i took off cammy's clothes, she whispered and told me not to... indicating that Jean was around.. but i ignored her and continue... we were both naked and i was banging her with her sitting on top of me... there was occassionally knocking sound of the seatie... Jean turned a little.. but did not get up... once i loaded.... cammy hugged me and told me that she really enjoy the night... I told her me too.. but in my mind if i can bonk both the girls in my room it will be great...

Soon morning came.. it was about 6.30am.... i told cammy that we should have another round before Jean wakes up... we were so high... that i think cammy's squirting woke Jean up... we were standing at the main door amaking out... to our surprise... as we walk back to where the bed was... Jean was sitting up already.. Jean apologised and said she will go back to her room. will settle the key herself.... after Jean left we continue our 2nd round...

after that... the whole trip was normal with soaking in the tub masturbating and bonking about 4 to 5 times a day..... until the last night......

AD69
15-08-2007, 01:26 PM
Wah....nice Bintan trip.

Primer minister
15-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Nice story bro. Pls continue!!!!:D

floda
15-08-2007, 06:26 PM
Wa piang, now have to wait for the last night... ;)

yesman
16-08-2007, 08:12 AM
Great story. Please dont stop. :)

kopisiutai
17-08-2007, 10:38 AM
Can anyone help me answer my queries?? Am a bit concern.. Am rushing out for a viewing now... will update as soon as i can...

Sorry for the delay....

singtel staff cannot anyhow go into system to find customer information for personal use, that's illegal and a dismissable offence.Anyway, it will take a very good techie time to trace anything

bigger concern is your own PC/notebook's history... try to at least delete the history folder in your browser. that one can be accessed accidentally, say when you allow her to use your PC. Disable the history function, best.

uglyrabbit28
17-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Soon morning came.. it was about 6.30am.... i told cammy that we should have another round before Jean wakes up... we were so high... that i think cammy's squirting woke Jean up... we were standing at the main door amaking out... to our surprise... as we walk back to where the bed was... Jean was sitting up already.. Jean apologised and said she will go back to her room. will settle the key herself.... after Jean left we continue our 2nd round...

after that... the whole trip was normal with soaking in the tub masturbating and bonking about 4 to 5 times a day..... until the last night......[/QUOTE]

we were having our dinner.. and i have decided that i will leave cammy for the good of both of us... decided to do the last burst of fire before we part.... i decided to get Jean into our departure ceremony...

i began to tell Cammy about our plan with Jean... she seems interested... was new to threesome and therefore dun mind trying... So we went to Jean's room and knocked on the door.. we brought wine and beer to her room... telling her that we want to drink to our hearts content as is our final night in bintan... Jean dun seem to have a dateline to go back Singapore... we drank till about 1am in the morning... until Cammy started to suggest to Jean whether we should try 3some.... Jean was a bit shocked and i acted shock too.. (part of cammy and I plan) We both looked at Jean... Jean seems tipsy and just open her arms for us to hug her... 3 of us hug together.... Cammy began to start smooching my ear and then to my lips... Jean follow on and lick my ears too... everything got super intense... we began stripping one another... I for cammy and cammy for Jean and Jean for me.... i began sucking Jean's cunt.. which tasted quite sweet... and cammy began to suck my D***... can feel that cammy was sucking me intensely.... as she occasionally look at me sucking Jean... Jean was super high... pressing my head against her C***..... throughout the session.. Cammy did not touch Jean at all.. clearly she is not a bi-sexual... when i was done with the sucking.... i pulled Cammy up and decided to give her a good digging... she scream damn loud.... while i was digging her.. I was bonking Jean... looking at both girls side by side is really a sight to die for... i then pour the unfinished beer on their body... and lick then dry... both were holding hands when i was taking turn to lick them...

It was about 3am when we were like about done... i suggested to cammy to sleep first as she needs to catch the 9am ferry the next day or rather later.. while i am catching the 12pm ferry.. she lay on Jean's bed while Jean and I was soaking in the bath tub chatting.... we had quite a good chat... and we slowly hug one another and began licking each other... lifted her leg up and bonk her standing... my goodness no resistance from her at all. she was trying not to scream as she do not want to disturb cammy... I began to review to Jean about my relationship with cammy when we rested in the bath tub again... we chatted really like long lost friends.. she told me she is also facing a relationship problem with the bf... as they are very long together.. and relationship seems to be about sex only... i told her i understand her feelings... she then came over to my side and lie back facing me... just enjoying my hug... i just twigger her nipples and dig her sensously.. she just closed her eyes to enjoy... i could not believe it... we stayed in the bathtub till about 5.30am.... we dried ourselves and i woke cammy to go back to our rooms to pack....

Cammy was half awake.. while i was holding her back to our room... Jean held my hand and ask me whether i can accompany her for one more night... i told her i will send cammy back first.. will let her know again... me not feeling excited or what... just wanted to get rid of cammy... so before cammy left.. did all the final goodbyes and the crying and stuff... send her to the jetty and quickly rush back to the room...

Jean was standing outside my room waiting... we did not have sex... just walking around the island enjoying the sand, breeze and sea... went snorkling together... we were like couples having honey mooon.... the night was as usual having an overnight sex marathon....

Best holiday of my life... I had to leave the following day due to a convention i have to attend... Jean is flying to Japan... we exchanged phone numbers and went seperate ways....

End of story with Cammy & my holiday in Bintan.....

AS i was typing this story.. i am also thinking how unbelieveable these encounters are...

Next story will be on my encounters with a MILF who stays in the same block as me....

CyberSleuth
17-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Wah bro ,.... 3some .... song until donno anybody izzit :D
Well done .....

AD69
17-08-2007, 01:44 PM
[B]Next story will be on my encounters with a MILF who stays in the same block as me....

Looking forward to your next story. Keep up the good work.

enzer88
17-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Bro,really envy u on ur sex encounter,u must hav done alot gd things during ur past lifes.:)

peace maker
17-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Some guys have all the luck

uglyrabbit28
20-08-2007, 01:05 PM

AS i was typing this story.. i am also thinking how unbelieveable these encounters are...

Next story will be on my encounters with a MILF who stays in the same block as me....[/QUOTE]

i have always noticed this neighbour of mine who has a daughter... she drive a small honda car and is always seen with her daughter.. i think fetching her to school at around 8 plus in the morning... she is always in her executive look everytime i see her... one day.. i had the chance to be in the same lift as her.. she was standing side way to me... i could clearly see the opeing at her blouse buttons. It was a beautiful sight... can see that is not a full cup as i can see her breast... after a while she gave that courteous smile and turn to get out of the lift... i followed her.. and as we reach the MSCP she open the door.. as the door was quite heavy, she had to bend her body a little... that is where i can see a bit of her side downblouse... which i catch a full sight of her breast... super amazing sexy B cup i would say.... good curvatures of the body a sweet face.. her loook is like constance song and felicia chin combine...

Bros please up my points to show that u are still interested to know my story... am quite busy these days... will try to continue my story soon...

uglyrabbit28
23-08-2007, 01:24 AM

Next story will be on my encounters with a MILF who stays in the same block as me....

i have always noticed this neighbour of mine who has a daughter... she drive a small honda car and is always seen with her daughter.. i think fetching her to school at around 8 plus in the morning... she is always in her executive look everytime i see her... one day.. i had the chance to be in the same lift as her.. she was standing side way to me... i could clearly see the opeing at her blouse buttons. It was a beautiful sight... can see that is not a full cup as i can see her breast... after a while she gave that courteous smile and turn to get out of the lift... i followed her.. and as we reach the MSCP she open the door.. as the door was quite heavy, she had to bend her body a little... that is where i can see a bit of her side downblouse... which i catch a full sight of her breast... super amazing sexy B cup i would say.... good curvatures of the body a sweet face.. her loook is like constance song and felicia chin combine...

Bros please up my points to show that u are still interested to know my story... am quite busy these days... will try to continue my story soon..

S T I
23-08-2007, 08:12 AM
How come you post twice of the beginning of the same story ...

uglyrabbit28
11-09-2007, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=uglyrabbit28;2228445][/B]

One day, i returned home late after one of my night viewing... i parked my car and saw her coming out of her car too... she was still in her executive outfit... white spagetti top (tight) with her jacket around her arm... she was wearing a black pants... i was like, she not afraid will get rape ah... i smile to her.. and i quickly get off to greet her.. asking her.. wa so late.. she grinned and responded saying ya.. went out with friends.. all this while i am stealing glances of her boobs... white tight top... and it seems like a 1/3 cup on a C cup breast... talked all the way to the lift.... and in the lift.. i asked her.. i dun seem to see her husband before ever since i stayed there... she said her husband work odd hours.. probably why seldom see him... as i was standing beside her.. can see her clevage... how i wish i can bury my face there....

----To be continued-----

uglyrabbit28
11-09-2007, 01:27 PM
glances of her boobs... white tight top... and it seems like a 1/3 cup on a C cup breast... talked all the way to the lift.... and in the lift.. i asked her.. i dun seem to see her husband before ever since i stayed there... she said her husband work odd hours.. probably why seldom see him... as i was standing beside her.. can see her clevage... how i wish i can bury my face there....

----To be continued-----[/QUOTE]

as the door closed.. i suddenly thought of an idea.. i pretended i forgot to take my house key with me... claiming that i left it in my car... but is a bit urgent now.. thinking if i can use her house toilet first.. she said ok without any hesitation... i pretended by asking her whether is it really ok.. she said is ok... as there is no one... her husband left for work and daughter is with her nanny as she is out late today.. i thought "steady already"... when she opende the door i pretended dashing to the toilet... and when i was out.. she was reading the letter on her table... i stood around chatting her further... she poured a cup of tea for me and i took my time to finish it... i asked if i can look around her house.. she brought me around and when i went to the masterbedroom.. i saw a nightie on the bed.. i asked whether is hers... she said yes... i told her.. u will definitely look good on it.. she said.. really.. my husband dun seem to take notice... i told her how could that be.. i told her if i have a wife like her in this figure and wear this at night... i will not mind living 20 yrs short...

That actually made her happy... she said she has a lot of these... but no one to appreciate with her.. so i boldly tell her... well at least u have someone her who appreciate... she laughed.. and said "ya.. if only my huaband thinks like you." i noticed the price tag on the nightie is still there... so i told her... u haven wore it... she said ya.. i told her if she mind trying it to show me... she hesistated a little.. but still went into the toilet to change... when she came out.. i cannot tahan... although she still has her bra underneath... she sure look gorgeous.. i told her she look really beautiful.... told her to turn around... i then tell her i am already attracted to you...

To my surprise she told me..." i knew that long ago. i caught u stealing glances at me a few times." She looked at my pants... and began to unzip my pants... she then told me, "using my toilet was a lie isn't it." Give it to me honey will you?" we just stripped each other and within minutes... we were in a 69 position and having the best sex we ever had for months... she was panting and gasping for air throughout... her eyes went white... and occassionally lookinng at me with the CFM look.... finished her at about 3am.. and i finally went home.....

Next story will be on my stint with my colleague.. bros pls up me if u like me to continue...

Bruce Lee
11-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Wow bro, nice story, waiting for stint wif your colleague ,...... but why shit in own backyard leh, if its over liao, i suppose ok

si3g
12-09-2007, 02:19 AM
unable to up u sorry
but still wish to thx u for the stories man

keep them coming

sstas
13-09-2007, 02:16 AM
Nice story,keep it up ;)

Harden_Dicky
13-09-2007, 02:35 AM
good one bro, waiting 4 yr next episode...

FireDiviner
13-09-2007, 08:16 AM
lol..csi...they wun noe la day....unless u send in a propsal to check this person for illegal activities...ehich u have not done...keke..:p

uglyrabbit28
18-09-2007, 03:01 PM
had observed June for a few weeks already... she is sitting a few tables away from me... did not know how to find a chance to talk to her... fortunately, one day...

i received a phone call from my mobile... it was an unfamiliar number so i answered.... the person on the line said she is June and asked whether i co-broke my units. i told her yes and arranged for a viewig time... When i was at the lift lobby where i was supposed to meet June and her buyer, I was shocked to see that it was June... Her eyes looked wide at me... and smiling as if we were close friends....

---to be continued---

PLease up my points if u want me to continue... ThankS!

triple h
18-09-2007, 03:30 PM
property rocks man...woooooooooooooooooooo!!!

:rolleyes: Property agent is quite a good career choice ... so many chances

ChuiTaLan
18-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Damn! i wana b a part-time property agent liao....:D

Sexcraving
18-09-2007, 05:05 PM
uglyrabbit

your sex with your neighbor so short only one time sex with her???? should have continue the affir with he rdiscreetly since she is such a nice catch...should sex with her until she fully satisfied.......

uglyrabbit28
30-10-2007, 12:25 PM
I shall not talk about my tyrst with my colleague first... as is just normal happenings... saw my neighbour again last week.... she was wearing a top with revealing cleavage.. the happening that night came to my mind again... she was with her husband... she winked at me and did the steering wheel sign to me... i did not get what she meant until i reached my car to see a note on my windscreen... she gave me her hp number and signed off with her name... wonder how she did that with her husband around....

uglyrabbit28
30-10-2007, 03:32 PM
I shall not talk about my tyrst with my colleague first... as is just normal happenings... saw my neighbour again last week.... she was wearing a top with revealing cleavage.. the happening that night came to my mind again... she was with her husband... she winked at me and did the steering wheel sign to me... i did not get what she meant until i reached my car to see a note on my windscreen... she gave me her hp number and signed off with her name... wonder how she did that with her husband around....

sms her and told her she looked hot in the top that she was in.. asked her when willl she be available to meet again... she told me tonight is fine as the husband will be out for work again.... just as I was smsing her... my colleague called.... suddenly i have a twitch of my mind... she was asking me about the work stuff and i just casually asked her whether she into threesome.... we talked about anything... so saying things like that will not cause her to be shock.. she laughed and told me boldly... of course!! i told her to come my blk here tonight... she asked threesome with 2 guys or 2 girls.. i told her is 2 girls.... she said ok... i was like u sure or not... she say ya la... wat is there to be scared about... she asked me who the other girl was.. i told her and she told me she ok with that...
When the night comes.. i met my colleague and brought her up to my neighbour's house... my neighbour was a bit shock to see my colleague and hint me to go to the kitchen and asked me who that girl was... i told her she is here to satisfy our fantasy.. i asked her if she was ok... she was a but reluctant at first... but agreed eventually.... i cannot imagine there are still wife around who are into all these stuff... we started drinking some red wine... my colleague began to flirt with me ..... gtg nnow... will continue later...

techienator
30-10-2007, 05:53 PM
oh man.. dun leave us with another cliff hanger here.. :(

code01
30-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Wah power... so happening... some guys have all the luck :)

vkoolboi
31-10-2007, 12:09 AM
Steady lah. Totally unpretentious posting on bonking someone's wife. Cheers and up you.

[QUOTE=uglyrabbit28;2360150]and told me boldly... of course!! i told her to come my blk here tonight... she asked threesome with 2 guys or 2 girls.. i told her is 2 girls.... she said ok... i was like u sure or not... she say ya la... wat is there to be scared about... she asked me who the other girl was.. i told her and she told me she ok with that...
[\QUOTE]

uglyrabbit28
31-10-2007, 12:01 PM
When the night comes.. i met my colleague and brought her up to my neighbour's house... my neighbour was a bit shock to see my colleague and hint me to go to the kitchen and asked me who that girl was... i told her she is here to satisfy our fantasy.. i asked her if she was ok... she was a but reluctant at first... but agreed eventually.... i cannot imagine there are still wife around who are into all these stuff... we started drinking some red wine... my colleague began to flirt with me ..... [/QUOTE]

We started frenching in front of my neighbour... lets call my colleague Joan and my neighbour felicia... Joan's eyes was close when we were frenching.. she logics that when eyes are close... feelings are put into it... what stupid logic was that i tot... so while Joan's eyes was closed, i looked at felicia... felicia seems a bit awkward and just began gulping her red wine... i showly unhook Joan's bra from the back with her clothes still intact... was fondling Joan's breast and and felicia just kept drinking her wine... stealing glances once in a while... i stopped joan and tell her to go to the kitchen to get a new wine glass... winked at Joan and she knew immediately what i meant... Felicia offered to get it. but i stopped her and hurried joan to go... I began to sit nearer to Felicia and started frenching soon after.... i fondled her breast with everything on.. and we kissed passionately... i began putting my hands under her shorts... and then inside her undies.... she was real wet while i was digging her... i began to kiss her neck and she just moan softly... this time she is not concious of where Joan was... could see Joan standing at the kitchen door.. touching her breast and biting her lips with that CFM face.... i hinted her to come over... Felicia's eyes was closed enjoying that digging from me... Joan soon end up infront of Felicia without her knowledge... i signalled Joan to take off Felicia top and pointed to the breast.... she gave me the ok sign... wonder if she really understand what i meant... i guess she does.. that is why now she is my partner in property... when Joan raised Felicia t-shirt... felicia had got no reaction... but when Felicia's bra is raised... Felicia opened her eyes immdiately.. as if to think why that 3rd hand came from... she saw Joan and began to continue enjoy my dig.. and looking at what Joan is going to do to her...

Joan looked at both of us.. and began to suck Felicia's nipple... it was really a great sight.. it is my first time seeing a girl on a girl.... at this time.. felicia is already in a "trance"..... we began taking off each other's clothes... Joan for Felicia.. i for myself and I for Joan... i continued digging Felicia while Joan worked on felicia breast... i then sucked Joan's pussy... seeing the girls on cloud nine... i cannot help but want to fuck them... i began to stop digging felicia and inserted into her hot pussy... she was giving me that stun look of gasping pleasure.... i just pump and pump her.. when i was about to come.. both the girls... just took turns to suck me dry.... while they were sucking me dry... we heard the sound of the lock of the gate.... Joan and i quickly dash to the bedroom... while Felicia was stunnned sitting there not knowing what to do... i pulled her in to the room too.. and got her to quickly dress up...

to our pleasant surprise... it is actually the neighbour who opened their own gate.... we then continued our acts... sucking one another digging and pumping for the next 2 hrs.... when we are dried and gone, i had to send joan back... and joan stays in the west.... i had to send her all the way and come back... Felicia asked me whether i will be coming back for her later... i told her... we will see... when i dropped Joan at her blk, she grabbed my hands and french me again... i was not interested actually but she unbutton her shirt and put my hands in... i dunno what gave my little brother the energy to spring up to life again... i bonk her in the car one more time.. this time feeling really dry.. i had to sms felicia that i had to go home... just had another shot with Joan... Felicia told me "hate u... gave the last drop to Joan..." I told her.. just now i was pleasuring her most of the time ma... and Joan was not "serviced". Felicia said who ask u to call her along.. u are mine as long as u are in my house... then i told Felicia.. to arrange another time... i will be hers totally... she replied ok and kiss me good night... phew.....

Fredredwhite27
31-10-2007, 12:31 PM
What a story for luch break. Keep it cumming.

Cytan7
02-11-2007, 01:45 AM
its nice to have such a good partner in both work and leisure. Salute to you bro rabbit! :)

kark88
02-11-2007, 08:01 AM
Very hot story .

Nigel KB
02-11-2007, 09:18 AM
WOw partner plus F. mate you are so lucky.

uglyrabbit28
07-11-2007, 01:35 PM
WOw partner plus F. mate you are so lucky.

Ya my this colleague very hot...!! Actually I feel there are a lot of hot chicks in property industry.... just sometimes I dun dare to ask.. this colleague of mine is like friend first then become FB... feel more shiok like tat...

Sorry bro.. too tired to write any FR today... very tired and sian... Units cannot go lei...

ang09
07-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Ya my this colleague very hot...!! Actually I feel there are a lot of hot chicks in property industry.... just sometimes I dun dare to ask.. this colleague of mine is like friend first then become FB... feel more shiok like tat...

Sorry bro.. too tired to write any FR today... very tired and sian... Units cannot go lei...Bro,intro us some easy agents,we can pretend we r potential buyers and get to know them better.

triple h
09-11-2007, 02:29 PM
any1 want to be prop agent, pm me - pussy not included
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ddude
09-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Really a worth to park here.

uglyrabbit28
10-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Hi Bros,

I am back.... have more or less quit commercial scene as I declared the last time.... I will be back to share some of the experience that I had with some of my owner's wife, in those house that I am selling...

Total 2 encounters to share.... OC coming home last minute... cannot type story..

I think a few bros deduct my points for the long absence.... will be back soon... pls up me to show your interest.

hotdick69
10-07-2008, 01:47 PM
bro just post ur encounters..... point will come in due course :D

aczeta76
10-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Hi Bros,

I am back.... have more or less quit commercial scene as I declared the last time.... I will be back to share some of the experience that I had with some of my owner's wife, in those house that I am selling...

Total 2 encounters to share.... OC coming home last minute... cannot type story..

I think a few bros deduct my points for the long absence.... will be back soon... pls up me to show your interest.

Story 1st.. points will come if they are good. No need to ask..

lee_li
10-07-2008, 02:30 PM
I think a few bros deduct my points for the long absence.... will be back soon... pls up me to show your interest.Bro,post gd FR,many will auto up u.

hyde09
10-07-2008, 07:02 PM
waited long long ..:rolleyes:

uglyrabbit28
11-07-2008, 05:54 PM
super busy man... tot can post story today... tenant suddenly call say washing machine spoil... pui!!! got to rush for night viewing....

Ok.. give u the profile of the owner's wife first...

Name: Jessica
Body: 9.5/10 (B+ Cup)
Height: 1.72m!!!!!
Weight: Estimate 55kg
BJ: 12/10 !!!
FJ: 8/10 (Moan too loud, too defeaning.. actually screaming)
damage: NA

Real20
11-07-2008, 06:15 PM
good story, bro!

ccl69
12-07-2008, 11:18 PM
nice story

joker88
13-07-2008, 03:30 AM
Interesting story. Thanks bro. :D

falcon549
13-07-2008, 10:05 PM
TS, waiting for your 2nd part.:D

uglyrabbit28
14-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Ok.. give u the profile of the owner's wife first...

Name: Jessica
Body: 9.5/10 (B+ Cup)
Height: 1.72m!!!!!
Weight: Estimate 55kg
BJ: 12/10 !!!
FJ: 8/10 (Moan too loud, too defeaning.. actually screaming)
damage: NA[/QUOTE]

Received a phone call one afternoon.

Jessica: Hi may i speak to *** please?

Me: Yes I am... you are?

Jessica: I saw your Ad on the newspaper and understand that u happen to advertise a unit in my neighbourhood.. so i am thinking if i can get u to market my house too...

When i heard her voice, i was not really aroused... as is just normal.. requested to see her house to have a better discussion... When i reached her house, what i saw was not really fantastic..Just a plain jane look and she was in her loose track pants and baggy t-shirt... told me she just finished her workout... she usually do her Yoga at home... I kaypo ask her, dun u have to work? She told me she is a home maker...

Nothing happen for the first 3 weeks, and everytime i have a buyer, i will bring people up to her place. Did see her husband on the 2nd week when i brought people up....

Dunno what brought us to talk about the topic about having children... I asked her where is her kid, she told me no kids... i then commented about, ok dun take too long to have one... the longer u drag, next time no strength to chase kids.... She smiled and told me, not i dun want, factory dun want to start i also no choice... i asked her what she meant... she told me, the husband always travel.. most of the time, she is alone at home... her friends are either busy working or busy with their family... that has in a way, made her a reserved person... I then asked her... "then have u told your husband about this?" She said "no, no point also.. he is always busy and stress with his job.."

There was a long silence in between... then i told her... dun think too much... if you are bored or want someone to talk to, u can call me anytime... she was pleased when she heard this.. then i jokingly tell her that i will charge that to my commission... she hit my arm and smile.... Dunno what gave me the courage, when i left at the door, i put my arm around her waist and kissed her cheeks, before saying goodbye... she was a bit shocked, but she returned that gesture with a smile...

20mins later, i received her sms. She told me, "Thanks for being there when I needed you. Wish you all the best in your Sales." I replied, "No worries, can call me whenever u need me... for anything anytime." we then exchanged sms for the next 2 hours!

CrankyBaby
14-07-2008, 10:15 AM
i also wan to be property agent

uglyrabbit28
18-07-2008, 10:51 AM
20mins later, i received her sms. She told me, "Thanks for being there when I needed you. Wish you all the best in your Sales." I replied, "No worries, can call me whenever u need me... for anything anytime." we then exchanged sms for the next 2 hours![/QUOTE]

One weekday afternoon, i had not much of a appt.... so i asked Jessica if she is okay for afternoon viewing... bluff her i got an interested buyer... she told me no problem straight away... I have already plotted that i will just sms her that the buyer could not make it at the last minute then will just take the chance to go up her house....

At 2.20pm, i sms her told her sorry buyer just called to say he will be here at 4pm instead... cannot arrive on time... i then took the chance to ask her whether she ok with that.. she said yes.... i then told her.. wa now i got to wait until 4pm... she told me.. too bad... anyway u want to come up my house and wait? Ho sei liao!

When i went up, Jessica was in her white singlet but with Bra inside :( I then sat down at her sofa and she poured me a class of drink... some slight zao geng when she put the glass on the table... She told me she is actually clearing her house for her shifting... so i asked her if i could help.. SHe told me is ok, she just need to shift something from the cupboard... So i followed her in... she was standing on a chair... she had to raise her arms to bring something on top down... i could see a bit of zao geng underneath her shirt. Wow!!! quite a handful....

For dunno what reason, she just accidentally fell from the chair... I also dunno how it happened... was too engross in the zao geng. She told me she sprained her leg... i immediate help her to the sofa and got a bag of ice... help her ice, at the same time helping her to massage... after a while, she told me she felt better, but really tired from all the packing. she told me she had to go to so many place to buy the stuff for the new house. So i said, u legs must be tired... let me massage for u.. she told me.. u sure u can or not... without further notice, i just began to massage her legs.... she seem to enjoy it...

i started from her feet to calf and then i took the courage to massage her hamstring... scared kena rejected so i stop there... i can see that she is enjoying... i told her ok, thats all... she was like ...errmmm ok... asked her whether she enjoyed it... she said yes... asked her u want me to continue, she said yes.. with the eyes stilll in a daze of enjoyment... she seems to have reached her orgasm... haha... asked her why u look so daze... she just say... is a good feeling... i dunno how to describe the look.. is like those look where my gfs will give during foreplay...

I immediately went for the thigh... and within minutes, i was working on her inner thighs... there was no resistance.. in fact she opened the legs for me... i was really caressing her inner thigh... she was really enjoying... i then told her whether she want me to massage her shoulder and neck too... she just nodded.... i then got her to lie on my crotch area... with the top of her head touching my stomach. now i could see a bit of her handful breast spilling out... i then started massaging her shoulder, neck and head... i continue for about 20 mins... then i boldly went to her chest... just above her breast... no resistance... i think ho sei liao... i went into her "cups" massage the breast.. then slowly moveed to the nipples.... her nipples are damn huge by now... i then began to pull her shirt up... no resistance... when i want to take it off... she just lift her body up to allow me to take off...

to be continued......

pro.d.igy
18-07-2008, 02:31 PM
Keep it up! Don't make us wait too long! :D

Cytan7
18-07-2008, 02:53 PM
nice story! keep it up!!

Scolari
19-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Interesting story. Enjoy reading! :D

cunt_eater
19-07-2008, 03:35 PM
The best part is coming, pls dun stop!:D

Crouch
28-07-2008, 10:19 AM
Very interesting story. Waiting for the best part......... :)

uglyrabbit28
28-08-2008, 01:31 PM
I immediately went for the thigh... and within minutes, i was working on her inner thighs... there was no resistance.. in fact she opened the legs for me... i was really caressing her inner thigh... she was really enjoying... i then told her whether she want me to massage her shoulder and neck too... she just nodded.... i then got her to lie on my crotch area... with the top of her head touching my stomach. now i could see a bit of her handful breast spilling out... i then started massaging her shoulder, neck and head... i continue for about 20 mins... then i boldly went to her chest... just above her breast... no resistance... i think ho sei liao... i went into her "cups" massage the breast.. then slowly moveed to the nipples.... her nipples are damn huge by now... i then began to pull her shirt up... no resistance... when i want to take it off... she just lift her body up to allow me to take off...

to be continued......[/QUOTE]

hi i am back finally... has been rather busy these few weeks... finally have the chance to continue my story...

I then lift her up from her arm pit and bring her closer to me... we were facing each other and in no time, we were frenching each other furiously.... there was deep panting from both of us... i just cannot stop frenching her...

began to go down to her breast... suck the nipples and she was really high.. then i went down further south, wanted to suck her pussy... but she stopped me and told me... she prefer my dick first... so i obliged and went into frenching mode again...

This is where the problem comes... i could not insert my dick in.. her pussy is really tight... i tried for the next 10mins... all i could do was doing the thrusting motion but only the tip is going in and out of the pussy... i told her you are real tight... she began to be more high... i continue the thrusting motion... it seems that her pussy hole is getting bigger... i am beginning to feel more of my shaft into the hole.... for a good 20mins.... i managed to shaft the whole dick in.... when i thrusted till my base of my shaft into her pussy... she gave a good sigh of relief... or rather a moan of shiokness.... then she grabbed me really hard... i continue thrusting her and she just grab me tight... bitting her lips and closing her eyes...

I finally came... and i did the withrawal method and had my hand holding on to my dick... she was rather shagged out... trying to be loving... i had one hand holding to my dick and the other finger fingering her.... she regained conciousness.. and was enjoying my fingering.. and she had one hand stroking my dick with the mess.... in no time... i felt like cumming again....

uglyrabbit28
28-08-2008, 01:40 PM
I finally came... and i did the withrawal method and had my hand holding on to my dick... she was rather shagged out... trying to be loving... i had one hand holding to my dick and the other finger fingering her.... she regained conciousness.. and was enjoying my fingering.. and she had one hand stroking my dick with the mess.... in no time... i felt like cumming again....[/QUOTE]

she then went down to my dick and began sucking... it was really messy and she seems to be enjoying the whole dick... i did not experience any pain at all... she seems so experience.. in no time... i came again... and this time.. i just shoot the whole load into the mouth..... and she quickly went to the toilet to spit out everything....

After that, we dressed up and i just leave quietly... as if i was there to just service her.... probably we both felt that we were wrong.. and do not know what to say... but this is defintely one of the best sex i ever had...

Next, i will be sharing a story about my stinct with a milf whom i met in a pub....

AD69
28-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Looking forward to your next story.

ccl69
28-08-2008, 08:00 PM
Good to have you back.

Cytan7
29-08-2008, 10:39 AM
Nice to see you back again! :)

Suck_My_Dick
21-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Next, i will be sharing a story about my stinct with a milf whom i met in a pub....[/QUOTE]

Bro, waiting for your story! :D

PetiteMidAgeBoy
21-09-2008, 05:28 PM
no doubt you are a fake believing in a fantasy world. Only diff is that you bother to pen it down for all to see.

uglyrabbit28
11-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Hi Guys,

I am back. Is being a long while. had just broken up with a MILF after a 9mths relationship. Willl be having a break before i share my 9mths relationship with this MILF.

After so long, point deduct until so little left ah... i must have made many waited for too long already.

Gauranteed juicy in my coming up series....

shoutcast
11-02-2009, 05:33 PM
more juicy stories please :D

jameschong2
11-02-2009, 10:03 PM
more juicy stories please :D
Stop insulting the values of property consultants!
We are a highly respected profession and are well loved in Singapore & China.
Throw your mother 's old shoes!

uglyrabbit28
07-04-2009, 12:12 PM
Hi Bros,

Finally back to continue my stories.... Market has been softening recently so i have got time to write some stories.... Will not continue with what i have left off... will update what i have went thru recently....

Received a phone call from an Ad that i have advertised for my client for his condo for rent. The Lady over the phone asked me whether it was still available... her voice sounded normal and she told me her name is L******..... could tell that she is a MILF from her voice....we arranged for a viewing that very afternoon.

I reached the condo and waited downstair for L****** to arrive. saw a MILF driving a Merc E Class and looking for a parking lot... she looks pleasant with very light makeup.... could tell that she is one sort of a independent/career minded woman.... did not want to ogle too long at her and looked away, hoping she would walk towards my direction. Before i could look away, she opened her car door and smile at me... straight away, i tot she could be L******.... she walked towards me and smile at me and asked if i was who i was over the phone... We shoke hands and gave her my name card.... I asked her if she was coming alone and asked whether her partner is joining us later... she said no... she is staying alone... i did not think much of anything... until i dropped my name card holder on the floor...

This made me had to pick my name card and she was standing in front of me.... after i had picked up my holder and trying to catch up with her, i began to realise how attractive she was.... she was wearing a white pants... i would say those fitting tight ones... i can literally see her panty line.... and the colour of her g-string... it was white in colour but could still see the outline as is those lacy kind... i had an instant hard on... while in the lift, i purposely stand side ways... as i want to check out her cup size... she was wearing those tight tank top singlet but with a jacket... could not really see her cup size but could see some shape.... could tell that is definitely not a A cupper....

to be continued....

Jintian
07-04-2009, 01:33 PM
Another story. Thanks.

Artic
07-04-2009, 02:35 PM
con't pls....:D

killer_pussy
07-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Wow... never knew that property agent got so many perks with it, keep up bro!

uglyrabbit28
08-04-2009, 10:57 AM
This made me had to pick my name card and she was standing in front of me.... after i had picked up my holder and trying to catch up with her, i began to realise how attractive she was.... she was wearing a white pants... i would say those fitting tight ones... i can literally see her panty line.... and the colour of her g-string... it was white in colour but could still see the outline as is those lacy kind... i had an instant hard on... while in the lift, i purposely stand side ways... as i want to check out her cup size... she was wearing those tight tank top singlet but with a jacket... could not really see her cup size but could see some shape.... could tell that is definitely not a A cupper....
[/QUOTE]

As i open the door to the unit... naughty thoughts keep coming to my mind... as this is a vacant unit, i can take all the time to ogle and move behind her and imagine as long as i want. L looks serious as she walks around... i was walking behind her all the while explaining and selling the place to her... but my eyes left stopped rovering around her body...

For a moment, i was hoping that the utilities supplies is cut off so that i can get her to take off her jacket. She dun really seem to like the place... after 10mins of looking around, she asked me whether i have other units to show her. I told her i have but it was way out of the area that she is looking at... she gave the "what to do" grin and told me is ok then... let's wait and see...

I began to chat up with her while i was closing the windows and lights... she was kind enough to help me close everything too... i then asked her where she is heading after this.... she told me nowhere as she had taken a half day off... i then asked her.... "took half day off? i tot you are a business woman..." She smiled and said "thanks but what made u said that." I told her "the way you look...." So i asked her where she work and where she is currently staying now.... i also dunno why i so kaypo... ask her whether she is married... she just smile at me and never say anything.... we then began to chat as if we are long time friends..... when we reach the carpark, and about the part ways, i told her i will update her once i got another unit to her liking.... And dunno what came to my head, i told her... "Do call me if you need anything..." she smiled and said thanks!

As i got into my car, i thought i should not just waste this chance, so i sms her... and the sms goes like this.... this series of sms is still in my phone after so long.....!!!!

Me : Hi L sorry to disturb you.... i cannot start my car, i may need your help
if is convenient for you.

L : Sure no problem! I see you at the same carpark?

Me : Yes! Thanks!

L : No problem, see u in a while..

When L arrived, she asked me what happen and i just told her i dunno... had gotten someone to come and tolll... then i told her lets leave this place of sadness... will let the guys handle and put my key on one of the tyres hidding for the toll guys to start my car.

L asked where she could drop me... i told her i was not sure as my next appt is in the evening... i asked here where she was going and she said home... i then told her that, if she mine letting me see her current place.. as i had wanted to see places around her house too... Without a 2nd thought, she agreed...

When we reached her place, i began walking around the house... pretending to admire her place.. but deep inside me, i am thinking where i can bonk her later and look for tell tales sign whether she is married.... she was like a tour guide walking around with me.... then as we reached the master-room, she began to remove her jacket.... that was when i literally stopped and really look at her well endowed chest!!! is definitely a C cupper... her white singlet is thin enough to reveal that is a half cup bra underneath those singlet... she seem nonchalant about revealing that to me... and she dropped her jacket on the bed and contined showing me around... my eyes never left her breast... as we reach the master-room toilet and she continued to explain, she suddenly turned her head to look at me... i was caught!!!!!!

I am sure she caught me ogling her... i suddenly panice and look away sheepishly away... she smiled and touch my arm gently... and said "naughty boy" that statement took away all her seriousness that was protrayed... that sort of gave me a initial green light... i then pretended to be sorry and said "i am really sorry... but i really cannot stop myself from admiring something that is beautiful.." she smile back and told me.... "thanks for the compliment.... i am i am the 100th lady client u have said this to." I then told her yes.. but all were lies.... only this 100th one is the truth..... until now i still dunno what gave me the tot to say something so childish and stupid... but guess what, that statement made her day....

i then continue the rest of the tour looking at her chest more boldly... ocassionally looking at her eyes and chest at the same time... she began to be more comfortable with this "wolf" attitude of mine.... after the tour, she asked me whether i want to have a coffee before i go.. i told her sure!! And told her, why dun u change into something comfortable first... she said.... anything comfortable i have will make your nose bleed.... and she smiled with a wider grin now.... i told her is ok... i have never had nose bleed before.... and urge her to change instead of wearing that exceutive wear... she agreed and took about 10mins to change....

when she came out... she was still in that white singlet.... but her bottom was changed to a FBT shorts! the silky ones... and is read in colour.... but i noticed something was missing too.... her bras was definitely not there anymore.... this time really nose bleed.....

She reacted normal and went to make her coffee.... we sat at the sofa together... this time round my blood is really flushing to my head..... at that moment, i wanted to grab and feast at her breast...

to be continued..........

Civil
08-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Feasted at your story. Somemore please.

ProjectSawadee
09-04-2009, 02:37 AM
FUCK i need to make my job as interesting as yours. nice story

Waxer
09-04-2009, 09:57 AM
Some life you are having, bro!

uglyrabbit28
09-04-2009, 12:12 PM
when she came out... she was still in that white singlet.... but her bottom was changed to a FBT shorts! the silky ones... and is read in colour.... but i noticed something was missing too.... her bras was definitely not there anymore.... this time really nose bleed.....

She reacted normal and went to make her coffee.... we sat at the sofa together... this time round my blood is really flushing to my head..... at that moment, i wanted to grab and feast at her breast...

We began to chat about everything that comes to my mind... we then slowly moved to the topic of life partner... that is when i discoverd that L has not been on good terms with the husband... in fact they have not slept together for the past 2 years. She claimed that the husband finds her too independent and do not seem to need any man to care for her... as she was telling me, her eyes were welling with tears....

I did not say anything and just tell her.... "Can i hug you?" she sat close to me and put her head on my shoulder.... I swear, at that point of time, i just want to hug her and care for her... i was really upset looking at her felt that way.... she was crying.... and i just held her even more tightly....... after about 10mins... she regained herself and lifted her head off my shoulder and told me she is alright with a smile...

I smile back and told her... then thats good. And pull her towards me and hug her again... then i whispered in her ears telling her... " I really need u now.... i am sorry." She remain hugging me.... i do not know whether that was a shock reaction from her or a green light indication..... i began to move my hands slowly behind her back then i moved my lips slowly to her side of the ear then stopped a while... i could see that she was reacting to my advance... all the while when i was doing that, she remained quiet... i began to be more bold.... i moved my hands a little faster, indicating that i am carressing her... she held me even tighter... i then put my hand into her t-shirt behind her back and begain to kiss her cheeks and then slowly her lips... her eyes were close... not long after, we frenched like lovers... it was not the hot passionate ones... we were just frenching lightly as if to taste what our salivas taste like... it was really a sensual one... my small head just rose to its peak from that frenching... i then slowly move my hands higher... trying to unhook her bra..... i had difficulty removing it... she put her hands behind and in a second, she removed the hook to her bra... i removed it slowly... still caressing her back... and then to her breast... she breathe even louder now.... and our kiss began more intense....

to be continued.....

uglyrabbit28
09-04-2009, 12:36 PM
[QUOTE=uglyrabbit28;3628682

to be continued..........[/QUOTE]

]http://img.mf08.net/img/200807/8/a1.jpg

this is exactly the same top she is wearing as the model in the photop.... will a bit smaller breast....

sdt7971
09-04-2009, 12:48 PM
i blur liao. So got bra or no bra??

skyline2000
09-04-2009, 12:51 PM

how come u still to remove her bra ?

TuaPao
09-04-2009, 01:26 PM

Ha ha bro,

i did thot anyone noticed that when the story was just getting hotter:D

anyway, let our bro finish the story first!:):)

KINGor75
09-04-2009, 01:41 PM
no wonder so many pple join property line...

uglyrabbit28
09-04-2009, 02:40 PM

haha bro... u very sharp.... i write until i also forgot.... i have mixed up on my other encounters with L..... ok will continue soon....

Going for presentation soon.... hope got nice babes to see but unlikely as is an uncle who call me....

uglyrabbit28
15-04-2009, 12:33 PM
not long after, we frenched like lovers... it was not the hot passionate ones... we were just frenching lightly as if to taste what our salivas taste like... it was really a sensual one... my small head just rose to its peak from that frenching... i then slowly move my hands higher... trying to unhook her bra..... i had difficulty removing it... she put her hands behind and in a second, she removed the hook to her bra... i removed it slowly... still caressing her back... and then to her breast... she breathe even louder now.... and our kiss began more intense....

Sorry there was no bra.... nvm i still carry on from here...

The my hands went to explore further on her thighs, butt and inner thigh... trying to create a tickle sensation in her... I think that made her even more "high".... she grabbed me real hard this time and began to remove my shirt and initiated removing my belt.... she did not even attempt to remove just keep pulling my belt... i helped her by removing everything to my birthday suit... leaving only my underwear....

I then slowly sniff her breast with top still on and then to her tummy and then remove her shorts and tongs together.... my head was then in between her legs in no time... i licked and sucked her... he pussy really taste like honey! she was so high that her cum was like peeing.... my goodness he was really wet....she keep grabbing my hair as my tongue kept circling her g-spot and occassionally thrusting into her.... She then pull me up as if telling me is her turn to service me... i then sat at the sofa and she went between her legs trying to look slutty.. but she can never look slutty... she slowly removed my undies.... and my dick jus sprang up... she started licking slowly from my balls and then went to suck it.... she is really enjoying it like a lollipop.... then she slowly went up to the shaft... and then gave it a good suck.... she was there for about 15mins at least..... i am defintely cumming... i then told her.. "I am cumming dear..." she smiled at me and continued sucking my dick..... i had no choice but to shoot into her.... i am totally drained after the shot.... she then got up slowly.. put on her shots and went to spit out my cumm in her room...

I put on my undies back and follow to her room.

She was rinsing her mouth and brushing it... i then walked around her room... i then discover a body lotion tube... when she came out... i showed her the body lotion tube then told her.... "this will come in handy".... i think she dun get me... and just sat on the bed beside me talking normal things as if the "session" is over.... i asked her, how was it just now? she told me it was really good... i asked her whether she wanted to feel something more ecstatic? she asked, can she ever felt better than that? She thinks she will collapsed and die... i then show her body lotion again... i shift her to the centre of the bed... making sure we are just in front of the mirror of her cupboard... she looked at me sluttily from the mirror... I applied the body lotion (lots of it) at her anal... she seemed to know what i am trying to do... there was no objection... i then asked her, you tried this before? she said no.... but i dun mind....

I was sitting behind her... i then got her to kneel in doggie style.... i try my first thrusting slowly... she was there looking as if trying on her new experiement too....(you know those kind of look?)..... i then continue thrusting and at the same time digging her.... she was high once again... at that point of time her bottoms is soaked and oily... i dunno which is which... my dick is getting into her anal slowly.... when my dick was like only 1/4 in, she was already high.... it was then 1/2 then 2/3... when i was 2/3 in, she opened her mouth wide! i do not know whether it was pain or super shiok feeling.. i did not ask and just continue doing that motion... trust me, her face remain in the expression in great pain..... i then asked her was it painful? She shoook her head.... that makes me even more shiok.... i thot then she must be feeling real high.......

to be continued.... this is a long story..... our session last for about 6hrs...

Lovable
15-04-2009, 02:14 PM
You mean your cock stood erected for 6 hours? Anyway, thumbs up for you for sharing. Please continue, bro.

wee200
15-04-2009, 02:58 PM
hot stuff... more please

AD69
15-04-2009, 06:46 PM
good update. Looking forward to read more.

GP123
15-04-2009, 07:23 PM
I also have 6 great encounters myself as a property agent....AL (OCBC Banker), JT(Standard C Banker), AK (UOB Banker), Flo(ERA agt), S (DW agt) & SY(Agt). Good $$$ plus Great Bonk.....:)

ABeng
15-04-2009, 09:20 PM
very good stuff there

more please

rav_taz
16-04-2009, 01:07 AM
Wow 6hrs... Bro u power sia can tahan so long...
Man didnt know that life as a property agent is so interesting n exciting...
Kudos 2 u bro... Cant wait for more of ur 6hrs long story...

fish101
16-04-2009, 07:28 AM
6hrs.. wonder how many times U make her cum?

Longitude
16-04-2009, 09:48 AM
I also have 6 great encounters myself as a property agent....AL (OCBC Banker), JT(Standard C Banker), AK (UOB Banker), Flo(ERA agt), S (DW agt) & SY(Agt). Good $$$ plus Great Bonk.....:)

Why dont you start a new thread and share your encounters with us? We sure would like to read your stories.

biker123
16-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Why dont you start a new thread and share your encounters with us? We sure would like to read your stories.

fully concur :)

bleutiger
16-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Really envy u..buddy

rav_taz
16-04-2009, 03:44 PM

Will b great if u can share wif us ur encounters...

gonggong18
03-05-2009, 11:21 PM
I guess the characters are just stories, how can property agents do such things in the show rooms.

I am not saint but I do not believe you should do thing at client's premises.

Doing colleagues, I can't comment but at client's property...

some more real company name mentioned??? U mean their agents are so easy? Then I must begin to visit show room

It's just stories right???

uglyrabbit28
03-05-2009, 11:30 PM
I guess the characters are just stories, how can property agents do such things in the show rooms.

I am not saint but I do not believe you should do thing at client's premises.

Doing colleagues, I can't comment but at client's property...

some more real company name mentioned??? U mean their agents are so easy? Then I must begin to visit show room

It's just stories right???

wa how come bro leave comments of other threads in my thread.... ? now kena mixed up liao ah... cause both property agent... hmmm these few weeks, i always feel my clients see me one kind lei.... could they have seen my posting? decided to quieten down first.... will come back with more juicy stories... but definitely not my "hunt" in my job.... may affect my job if this continues....

Kiss Me
03-05-2009, 11:32 PM
Wow!!! Now i going to be a Property Agent too. :D :D

greedy
04-05-2009, 07:43 AM
cant wait for TS to write more juicy stuff

MrElixir
04-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Sorry there was no bra.... nvm i still carry on from here...

The my hands went to explore further on her thighs, butt and inner thigh... trying to create a tickle sensation in her... I think that made her even more "high".... she grabbed me real hard this time and began to remove my shirt and initiated removing my belt.... she did not even attempt to remove just keep pulling my belt... i helped her by removing everything to my birthday suit... leaving only my underwear....

I then slowly sniff her breast with top still on and then to her tummy and then remove her shorts and tongs together.... my head was then in between her legs in no time... i licked and sucked her... he pussy really taste like honey! she was so high that her cum was like peeing.... my goodness he was really wet....she keep grabbing my hair as my tongue kept circling her g-spot and occassionally thrusting into her.... She then pull me up as if telling me is her turn to service me... i then sat at the sofa and she went between her legs trying to look slutty.. but she can never look slutty... she slowly removed my undies.... and my dick jus sprang up... she started licking slowly from my balls and then went to suck it.... she is really enjoying it like a lollipop.... then she slowly went up to the shaft... and then gave it a good suck.... she was there for about 15mins at least..... i am defintely cumming... i then told her.. "I am cumming dear..." she smiled at me and continued sucking my dick..... i had no choice but to shoot into her.... i am totally drained after the shot.... she then got up slowly.. put on her shots and went to spit out my cumm in her room...

I put on my undies back and follow to her room.

She was rinsing her mouth and brushing it... i then walked around her room... i then discover a body lotion tube... when she came out... i showed her the body lotion tube then told her.... "this will come in handy".... i think she dun get me... and just sat on the bed beside me talking normal things as if the "session" is over.... i asked her, how was it just now? she told me it was really good... i asked her whether she wanted to feel something more ecstatic? she asked, can she ever felt better than that? She thinks she will collapsed and die... i then show her body lotion again... i shift her to the centre of the bed... making sure we are just in front of the mirror of her cupboard... she looked at me sluttily from the mirror... I applied the body lotion (lots of it) at her anal... she seemed to know what i am trying to do... there was no objection... i then asked her, you tried this before? she said no.... but i dun mind....

I was sitting behind her... i then got her to kneel in doggie style.... i try my first thrusting slowly... she was there looking as if trying on her new experiement too....(you know those kind of look?)..... i then continue thrusting and at the same time digging her.... she was high once again... at that point of time her bottoms is soaked and oily... i dunno which is which... my dick is getting into her anal slowly.... when my dick was like only 1/4 in, she was already high.... it was then 1/2 then 2/3... when i was 2/3 in, she opened her mouth wide! i do not know whether it was pain or super shiok feeling.. i did not ask and just continue doing that motion... trust me, her face remain in the expression in great pain..... i then asked her was it painful? She shoook her head.... that makes me even more shiok.... i thot then she must be feeling real high.......

to be continued.... this is a long story..... our session last for about 6hrs...

Wa 6 hour that is long

daggerboy
04-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Awaiting your continuation.

uglyrabbit28
12-05-2009, 01:52 PM
... i dunno which is which... my dick is getting into her anal slowly.... when my dick was like only 1/4 in, she was already high.... it was then 1/2 then 2/3... when i was 2/3 in, she opened her mouth wide! i do not know whether it was pain or super shiok feeling.. i did not ask and just continue doing that motion... trust me, her face remain in the expression in great pain..... i then asked her was it painful? She shoook her head.... that makes me even more shiok.... i thot then she must be feeling real high.......

i continued penetrating until her arse hole seems like a virgin virgina... it was tight no doubt but penetration still smooth with little difficulty... her expression was the same throughout.... i then withdraw my dick and shaft my dick into her mouth.... yeah the oily dick in her mouth.. she dun seem to be bothered by it... while she was enjoying my dick, i made her lied side ways to me so that i can dig her.... 2 fingers was in her cunt while 1 was in her arse.... i think she really enjoying it as she was squirting... not to the extent like urinatiing but my hands and fingers are really crumpled.... finally i shot into her mouth.... she sucked everything dry and went straight to the basin to spit out.... i was defintely restless.... she was brushing and rinsing her mouth like she eaten shit.... i am ok... as is hygiene for me.... she was there for a good 10mins.... i then went in to the toilet and on the water to the bath tub... she smiled and continued her "wash up"....

i then washed my dick using a cup.... i then hug her from behind.... i could see that her nipples are still erected... i pinch lightly and began kissing her neck and slowly massaging her breast... in no time she was aroused again.... i love this position the most... as i could see her expression from the mirror.... i continued doing that for the next 5 mins at least... i then began digging her again.... slowly she bent forward and my dick was in her cunt again.... this time... she is not restraining her screaming anymore..... she really scream this time... she dun seem to be sian with all the screwing.... i was kind of sian already as that was like my 4 shot and coming 5 shot liao... but she is enjoying every bit of it....

we continued in the bath tub with more sucking and licking.... she was sitting at the head rest of the bath tub area.... i spread her legs and i just suck and lick her for a good 10mins... she was a cloud nine..... she was grabbing my head at a point where i was almost suffocated in her pussy... haha....

to be continued.....

Jintian
12-05-2009, 05:11 PM
After the anus you put your dick into her MOUTH? This is really something. I am waiting to read your continuation.

uglyrabbit28
13-05-2009, 09:21 AM
After the anus you put your dick into her MOUTH? This is really something. I am waiting to read your continuation.

i dun mind putting my tongue into her anus too.... you know there are some girls, they are just gems.... even their shit and urine smells nice.... her cunt juice really taste sweet to me... will continue story....

uglyrabbit28
13-05-2009, 09:39 AM
we continued in the bath tub with more sucking and licking.... she was sitting at the head rest of the bath tub area.... i spread her legs and i just suck and lick her for a good 10mins... she was a cloud nine..... she was grabbing my head at a point where i was almost suffocated in her pussy... haha....

to be continued.....

to free myself, i move upwards to where her stomach is and kiss slowly up her breast and then lips and we frenched like no tomorrow... she then change place with me and take my dick into her mouth again... this time round she sure look like an expert.... she was sucking and licking my balls... and then my arse.... (suddenly like become HC girls.... i think this is what we call women instinct, auto behaviour when they see a cock)..... she was twirling her tongue around my dick head and sucking my balls interchangebly for a good 15mins.... i cannot tahan the sight... i can feel real high... with my dick fully erected but just nothing cumming out.... (for those bros who cumm 5 times before will know what i mean)....

i then stopped her and lift her up to sit on my thigh.... with back facing me.... i began to caress her breast and she put her arms around my neck. i had the luxury to carress her breast and suck her breast at the same time in that position as she her frame size is just good enough for me to do that... i then slowly slid my dick into her.. she lost control again... her the other hand came and grab my big head... as if she was wrestling with me... i did not have a good penetration in that position... i then tell her to free her arms and just lie on me... with that... i can tell she really lost control.... i was enjoying every bit of the penetration... and she was rocking hard..... we were there for a good 15mins.... i was really exhausted.. and thank god my "brother" never fail me... strong and still dun come... i think this is what girls like.... stay hard for a long time and dun come....

there dun seem to be an end to her orgasm... i dunno how to stop... i just whispered to her.... "i am tired, dear" she slow down her rocking motion and using my hands to continue carressing her breast... then she slid herself slowly to the tub which is already filled with water now... i then join her behind.... and hug her..... my hands are still at her breast.... this time round her hands are in between her legs.... she was digging herself... my goodness i just love that sight... i love to see women masturbating.... and once in a while, she will turn and look at me.... showing that shiok face and smiling.... we were then in the tub for a good 90mins i guess...

She is definitely my best bonk in my whole life.... to be continued.....

Jetepar
13-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Nice story.

uglyrabbit28
20-05-2009, 01:30 PM
there dun seem to be an end to her orgasm... i dunno how to stop... i just whispered to her.... "i am tired, dear" she slow down her rocking motion and using my hands to continue carressing her breast... then she slid herself slowly to the tub which is already filled with water now... i then join her behind.... and hug her..... my hands are still at her breast.... this time round her hands are in between her legs.... she was digging herself... my goodness i just love that sight... i love to see women masturbating.... and once in a while, she will turn and look at me.... showing that shiok face and smiling.... we were then in the tub for a good 90mins i guess...

She is definitely my best bonk in my whole life.... to be continued.....

episode at the bathtub will end soon....

She turned over and sat on my lap... my legs were closed up but dick still standing.... then she stroke my dick... lubricatiing it with some bath gel... at the same time her left hand was actively stroking herself below... she was stroking my dick slowly with occassional tickling of my balls... i felt like cuming... but there was nothing to cum... she was biting her own lips this time as she quicken her stroke... she is defintely cumming.... she was shaking vigorously.. her stroke at my dick just slow down.... i began to slowly twit her nipples... she was just not responding to it.. but was just engrossed with her fingering of her own pussy.... she was like in deep pain and then she pee!!! pee in the bath tub!!!... my goodness! was it squirting or peeing... i do not know... she then hug me tight... real tight!

I asked her whether she was satisfied now... she said yes... i asked her how come can cum until like that... she told me, she love seeing big dick.... wow that boost my ego really... she tells me she can masturbate whole day... all she needs is to see a dick in front of her.... so i asked her how often does she do this... she told me once or twice a week.... i then ask her where do you find the dick then? she blushed and then hug me....

i ask her again... why dear? she told me she is embarrassed... i told her dun worry that is normal.... so i asked her again, where do you get the dick from? at that point of time, i began to feel a bit jealous... i tot to myself, i am not his only fling outside... she then whispered to my ears and said... DVD.... i had a sigh of relief... then i told her wow.... where do you get it from... she said her friends passed to her... i told her your friend so happening ah... she said... ya... and said she left it at her house one day when she stayed over.... that was the first time she started watching a porno dvd... so i told her that her friend must be happening... she said that her friend is also very attractive and goes around screwing around also... and she is married....

so i asked her what her friend work as.... she told me she dun work like her.... hmm.... i was thinking to myself.... i asked my beloved... you want to invite her over now for "Teabreak"?

to be continued.... (above stories are 100% true. Names are changed to protect the indentity of those involved)

casannova03
20-05-2009, 02:30 PM
Really??:rolleyes:

Must look out for opportunities from now on!!!:rolleyes:

AD69
20-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Good update. Looking forward to read more.

yang punk
20-05-2009, 06:06 PM
TS has very good imagination...but to be a good writer must be attentive to details and not exaggerate too much!

E.g.: ..."my tongue kept circling her g-spot and occassionally thrusting into her" (Does TS know where the g-spot is? Either he has a very long tongue or he has mistaken the clit for the g-spot!)

..."i then sat at the sofa and she went between her legs trying to look slutty.. but she can never look slutty... she slowly removed my undies.... and my dick jus sprang up... she started licking slowly from my balls and then went to suck it" (she must be a gymnast to be able to contort herself into that position to blow for you...)

Also even a pros would not suck a dick that has been in the ass hole coated with body lotion and shit... unless she is into scat. What you see on video where the dick goes from ass to mouth...the av star would have prepared herself with enema.

Not trying to nit pick but just my 2 cts worth.:p

uglyrabbit28
24-05-2009, 01:40 PM
TS has very good imagination...but to be a good writer must be attentive to details and not exaggerate too much!

E.g.: ..."my tongue kept circling her g-spot and occassionally thrusting into her" (Does TS know where the g-spot is? Either he has a very long tongue or he has mistaken the clit for the g-spot!)

..."i then sat at the sofa and she went between her legs trying to look slutty.. but she can never look slutty... she slowly removed my undies.... and my dick jus sprang up... she started licking slowly from my balls and then went to suck it" (she must be a gymnast to be able to contort herself into that position to blow for you...)

Also even a pros would not suck a dick that has been in the ass hole coated with body lotion and shit... unless she is into scat. What you see on video where the dick goes from ass to mouth...the av star would have prepared herself with enema.

Not trying to nit pick but just my 2 cts worth.:p

Bro you marking composition ah? must write until so detail ah... u mean i must tell everyone here that after "encircling round the g-spot, i then went a bit lower and position myself at the hole and then thrust my tongue into it..."

Write like that very stress ah.. must dunno write until how long... i assume all brothers here are super experience and will know what i mean...

Anyway bro, you already say is prostitute... does it mean prostitutes are dogs? they can even go other the extent of eating shit? Well in the heat of passion, couples can do anything...

By the way, i am not trying to defend myself... but i just cannot believe there are brothers here with such high points can comment such a thing.... faint ah....

Are you a teacher? Or an Accountant? i know u are giving your 2cents worth.. but even bother to take the effort to type this out is really unbelievable....