PDA

View Full Version : Regarding bro lusty thread

mtbbiker
08-08-2007, 01:38 AM
Hi guys. After much searching, i found this .sis application for symbian phone use. It auto forward received sms to a pre defined phone number and does not show in the task manager even when activated. However, it does not work with newer symbian phones like N80 or N73( tried and tested) but it work with my mother's 3230. It only forward received messages.... so u have to guess what ur gf replied. I have been in a case of cheating gf so i know how u people feel. drop me a pm of ur email and i send the app to you.

too bad my gf using k800i. any idea how to reason her to change phone?

Fa Cai
08-08-2007, 08:31 AM
Hi guys. After much searching, i found this .sis application for symbian phone use. It auto forward received sms to a pre defined phone number and does not show in the task manager even when activated. However, it does not work with newer symbian phones like N80 or N73( tried and tested) but it work with my mother's 3230. It only forward received messages.... so u have to guess what ur gf replied. I have been in a case of cheating gf so i know how u people feel. drop me a pm of ur email and i send the app to you.

Just accidentally drop the phone for her lor ...

lustlusty
08-08-2007, 08:36 AM

Great to know u have found a similar software. Seems to be have the same functionality. Only thing is that the one I got works on all the new versions, like N95, N73 and N80. The only problem is that I need to really buy it and register it with my IMEI so that it continues to work.

Have fun with the software. :) :)

lustlusty
08-08-2007, 08:42 AM

Strange that u mentioned that it only forwards received messages because the version I have forwards both incoming and outgoing messages. I just do not know the name because it was installed by the vendor and it was invisible on the phone (cannot see it on the app manager). The vendor also told me that they have to reprogram the whole software for the new N series because it is a higher symbian OS (OS9) which has needs all symbian apps to be signed (or something).

Another feature I noticed in the software which was installed on my phone was that I was able to select to receive not all SMSes which my gf sends or received but after monitoring her SMSes for a few days, I can narrow down the criteria by configuring the software remotely to select only SMSes from a particular number. In this way, I don't need to read all her silly irrelevant SMSes but only those which matter.

mtbbiker
08-08-2007, 09:20 AM
I think its because mine comes free...

d(^_^)b
08-08-2007, 12:08 PM
Hmm....

Time for us to keep more sim cards for rainy days... :D

Telco companies gonna make big money this time... :mad:

Putsch
08-08-2007, 01:42 PM
ya more sim card is the best idea.

nuclearkid
08-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Logically speaking, I think you need to use another phone rather than a separate SIM card as the software resides on the phone and would naturally execute its function, regardless of the card.

Mojo Jojo
08-08-2007, 09:12 PM

Are you willing to buy her a more expensive phone?:rolleyes:

Worse comes to worse arrange it meet with an unfortunate accident.

mtbbiker
13-08-2007, 12:29 AM
Sorry... din notice my pm was full... did i left out anyone? Any comments from bros who i send the app to?

mtbbiker
14-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Hi bro... i have another application to share. This time is bluetooth hacking app. It is java based so this time can suit more phone. Personally tried with my k800i on my gf k800i. Can do lotsa things. Read messages, call, play with the phone settings etc... can even control the phone joystick and stuffs. Most phone with bluetooth and support java can use this app. Interested bro please PM me with your EMAIL. Cheers..

combatus
20-08-2007, 04:16 PM
hi bros, pretty interesting thread u got here. now, not too long ago, there were news reports warning ppl not to call back missed calls fm PRC b'cos it was a trick to hijack yr phone service or something & used it to make int'l calls on yr account. was there any truth to this?

software apps r so advance these days that it seems anything is possible. as im using a pda phone, im wondering if there's an appln that can access to data in my pda while holding a telecon wif me?

kindly enlighten....tks!

mr.petain
17-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Hi bro... i have another application to share. This time is bluetooth hacking app. It is java based so this time can suit more phone. Personally tried with my k800i on my gf k800i. Can do lotsa things. Read messages, call, play with the phone settings etc... can even control the phone joystick and stuffs. Most phone with bluetooth and support java can use this app. Interested bro please PM me with your EMAIL. Cheers..

hey bro.. i wanna read my gf messages without her knowing... is it possible with this software?

mtbbiker
25-10-2007, 09:24 PM
hi bro. I have found, tried and tested a free key logger that tracks all the keys strokes entered on the computer / laptop. Very easy to use. Can track ur gf if she's talking to other guys u dun want them to talk to on msn or email. and can track all their password to email, friendster etc. interested please email me at [email protected] . i will reply you with the app.

Athenawishes
29-06-2009, 01:33 PM
wow.. a hacker indeed... LOL